Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Flash Back [Path Request]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Flash Back said:
6i5xdw.png

28vevef.jpg

Name: Shinigami (Death Spirit)
Clan: Tsuyoshi

Height: 6ft
Weight: 170lbs
Dominant hand: Right

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Purple (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Neutral

Bloodline: Inuzuka

Abilities
0. Shinobi 101 (Kinetic Gen uses Melee Acc)

1. duelist

2. Strategist

3. Martial Artist

4. bull's strength,

5. jutsu creator

6. jutsu expansion

7. Sixth-Sense

8. Tracker

HP: (60+lvl) x stamina
CP: (30+lvl)x Chakra Control
Class Bonus: kinjutsu option
High: Melee Acc
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Acc
Low: Puppet Acuracy, Gen DC
Rp said:

The Prodigy Brothers knelt before an inuzuka mother and father presenting the remains of their brave son found right outside their home. His body was in pieces after being dissembled by the terrorizing mafia of the outer village zone. Judging from the wounds, his body was quickly sliced through with a rather sharp blade. Apparently, it was some sort of message and a point had to be made. The smell of blood was strong and the image of finding the body pieces was still plastered in Junkos head.

Silence filled the room, followed by an immense amount of whimpering. Especially from the demonic like canine. The prodigy brothers didn't know what move to make next. They didn't know what to do. The duo only knew that they had their own mission to complete and this wasn't apart of it. Hearing of this so called mafia, it wasn't their first cruel act and they haven't been stopped.

Being outside the village for a few months away from his future wife, kids, and students were beginning to effect Junkos mind. Especially as he couldn't stop thinking of the sliced and diced body in front of him. "This could've been one of my children." Junko whispered standing to his feet with a rather chilling look in his eyes. "I apologize for your lost." Junko said knowing damn well that no words could truly comfort them.

"If I may ask, what was your business with them?"

After a moment of silence, the inuzuka women stood trembling as she left the room. Looking into the fathers eyes, it was obvious that a piece of his spirit was damaged, but he was a fierce warrior judging from his built build and battle scars. Entering the room was a rather interesting canine, obviously his partner as he was just as built with scars as his master.

"He was attempting to locate the mafias strong hold. A basic scout mission. Pick up the scent and follow the trail to the outskirts of the fortress. My son and his canine is placed as our number one trackers. "

"Did he go alone?"

"No. So I can only wonder what became of the others. Only more bloodshed will occur if they aren't stopped."

"Junko.."

"I know what you're going to say, and I agree. We should help." Junko said beginning to analyze the situation. It would definitely put them behind on their mission, but it was for a good cause. After all, the Tsuyoshi's had great ties with the inuzukas.

"We would love the help, but if you don't posses excellent tracking skills, we wouldn't be able to begin. As I said, my son was our best option. In addition, his canine only obeys him."

The room grew silent as the flame of hope they possessed was diminished. If words were blurted out, the room would spill in terrible swears. "I might have a solution.." Junko mumbled looking at the inuzuka father. Surely, he heard every word with his heightened hearing.

"Yes?"

Removing his contacts, Junko revealed his almighty rinnegan eyes. Immediately, the inuzuka recognized the eyes and his canine companion began to growl. in addition, his deceased sons canine began to growl as well, but even more beastly. Junko had been pushing his powers for quite sometime due to Akira's missions, training, and medical assignments. Steadily, Junko was mastering the ways of viewing the world in three different ways, using three different ability sets, and having one link to senses. Although stressful on the mind, Junko advanced with the rinnegan through hard work and dedication like a true prodigy.

"Down boys. Junko, what exactly is your idea?" the inuzuka leader said, but the growling only minimized slightly.

"With your families blessings, I could put your sons body and abilities to good use. Make him whole again. Splitting my spirit into his corpse....I"

"I've seen the dark technique. No need to explain. What makes you think disrespecting his corpse is the only way?"

"That's just the thing sir, my brother wouldn't be disrespecting your son, but rather using his sacrifice for the greater good. Honoring his death."

"No. My son has had his time."

"Sir, if he knew that he could still help the cause even during his death, you'd think he'd decline?"

Silence filled the room with tension steadily growing as the inuzuka father examined his sons corpse before shutting his eyes.

"Make me a promise.. Tsuyoshi-Sans. "

"Yes?"

"We shall put an end to this Mafia once and for all."

"We promise." the brothers said in unison as the father stood to his feet. He was a giant like The Raikage and judging by his canine like claws, just as fierce.

"Do what you have to do. My son will be avenged."

Leaving the room with his canine, Aiko and Junko stared at each other as the door closed. They were about to embark on a separate journey aside from their mission for the greater good of kumogakures outskirts.

... The Next Day...

At a caves entrance, Aiko meditated. He wanted to make his brother wasn't disturbed in any way as he worked. meanwhile, Junko stood deep inside the chilling cave staring at the pieces of corpses that was beginning to wreak. "This is different from anything I've ever done. I'm putting a man together and insuring his bloodline abilities are intact." Junko thought using his two extra paths to begin separating the body pieces. He had to ensure he had everything before he began. Without all the time spent studying and actually using his specialities of anatomy and bloodline anatomy, Junko wouldn't be separating things so easily.

Shaking his head, Junko realized that the hard part would be putting things back together and actually mastering the new bloodline. On the positive side, Junko could use the time for science and see where the key of the inuzukas bloodline were. This would be a great addition to his research and effectively contribute to the kinjutsu surgery division.

As time passed, Junko effectively separated all limbs, organs, bones, and more of the inuzuka. Pulling out a series of medical tools, Junko sighed as he knew this would be a long drawn out process with a whole lot of stitches. Thankfully, the body would heal and rejuvenate some through the process of the Gedo statue. Sadly, due to the severity of the body, it wouldn't be a complete healing process. "Thank you anatomy." Junko thought, but accidentally blurted out through his other two paths. Laughing at himself, Junko continued to use his paths for extra hands.

Soon, Junkos rinnegan eyes illuminated with a neon glow. Using his medical vision, Junko was clearly analyzing the anatomy frame and insides to ensure he was doing things right. As always, moments like this became bloody, quiet, and gruesome while using medical ninjutsu techniques to make things easier. Thankfully, Junko built a tolerance for surgeries. Otherwise, he'd be throwing up several times from three different bodies. His thoughts flowed as he was putting his medical knowledge to the test. Inserting bones, organs, and limbs at the correct place was a struggle because the body was the greatest puzzle.

Piece by piece. Bit by bit for hours, Junko worked using his paths until he was complete. Oddly, the brain showed rather interesting components when pumped with chakra. Once done, Junko stop using his other two paths to release some of the strain off his brain. In addition, only one pair of hands were needed to stitch so they weren't needed. "Hopefully I have enough ninja wire to tighten this body up as quick as possible. This body may deteriorate by tomorrow. " Junko thought as he prepared the needle and thin ninja wire. Beginning the process, Junko could feel sweat beginning to accumulate as he was in a race against time. To make things worse, he had no sense of time in the torch lit cave.

Piercing the skin by the second, he sewed with speed. Keeping things tight and neat, Junko was like a grandmother that had been sewing for years. Although things weren't perfect, his work was putting the body together how he needed to. As hours passed, Junkos hands began to cramp as he finished up the sons corpse like he needed to. "Back to the brain." Junko thought moving towards the head of the body.

"Pumping chakra at the brain, I noticed that the cells reacted differently from any other brain activity I've ever seen." Junko thought as his hands illuminated with a light blue glow. Inserting the chakra to the brain, the brain activated with energy as electric pulses flowed rapidly, but something was off. One of Junkos eyebrows raised as he grew more curious of the brain cells and their activity.

Looking at the cells and the neuron patterns, Junko could easily tell that the brain cells was the source of the inuzukas talents. They operated on a completely different scale and his skills of bloodline anatomy were increasing with the more experience he gained. "Even with my chakra pumping through the brain revealing the bloodline cells, the brain is practically dead and wouldn't correlate with the body of my consciousness was split into it. The flow of my chakra doesn't move to the rest of the body." Junko thought as he observed his predicament.

Judging from the brains damage, it would need like a constant tuning to operate smoothly with the rest of the body. "Now, how will I tune a brain?" Junko thought shaking his head. "This would be easy if I could tune the brain like..... a... Radio.." Junko thought with an imaginary light bulb floating over his head. It suddenly glowed brightly as Junko had an insane idea.

Going to his supply bag, Junko pulled out a rather large metal knob like screw. Moving to the body, Junko carefully made a few incisions and inserted the knob through the head of the corpse. Pumping chakra through the brain again, Junko used the knob as a conductor as he twisted it, causing the chakra to flow more quickly and make up for any lack parts of the brain. Chakra surged through the body as the brain was trying to send electrical pulses to the rest of the body. In a rather mad scientist way, Junko cracked a sadistic smile. "it'll work once the body is healed." Junko thought smiling.

"I shall gather two blood samples from the dog and the boy's body for future research." Junko thought making a mental note.

--The Outer Path--

After making all the preparations he needed, Junko bit his thumb to draw a small amount of blood. Beginning a set of diverse hand-signs, Junko ensured his other paths were down. He'd need all his concentration and strength in one path in order to split his chakra and consciousness again. "Summoning jutsu!" Junko blurted in his mind as he palmed the ground. Smoke simultaneously exploded, revealing his outer path statue passed down from his sensei. Observing the demonic statue, It pulsed with a demonic aura. Junko could feel it as a part of himself and he knew hell would be unleashed if he ever unchained it.

Seemingly vanishing using high speed movements, Junko reappeared on top of the statues head. His heart pounded as if it was trying to break through his chest. Every time he used this thing, things seemed to tear down his mind and bodies. This time, he'd only focus on a single path as he'd become accustom to the new body and bloodline. Hopefully, it would be less straining on him.

Dropping to his butt, Junko crossed his legs and clapped his hands together causing an explosive wave of sound to echo throughout the cave as the waves danced off the walls. Closing his eyes, Junko sat in silence as he concentrated. Soon, Junkos body began to illuminate with a dark blue aura. Slowly, the aura oozed and crept from his pores as he concentrated. Eventually, the aura grew more rapid as the statue began to awaken. A mind boggling crackling sound could be heard as the old statues mouth slowly opened. In a matter of minutes, the statue began to seep out black chakra outlined with a dark bluish tint. The dark chakra gathered around and engulfed the body in what seemed to be a demonic flame.

The corpses slowly reversed in decay as Junkos stamina began to drop steadily. Thankfully he wasn't using all his paths at the moment, or he'd definitely be dead. Next, the corpses began to heal as part of Junkos life force was cut and separated through the technique. Lastly, Junko's consciousness was sliced and could be felt leaving his body. "I must give it my all." Junko thought as he winced in pain. As he struggled, Junko could feel a shocking tingle that surged throughout his entire body. Simultaneously, he felt his energy suddenly drain as everything went black.

The smell of blood was strong. Somewhat too strong. Actually, overwhelming. So overwhelming that it brought a sick feeling to Junkos stomach as it mixed with hot breath. Oddly, Junko felt a moist material rub against his face that oozed slime down his cheek. "What the hell." Junko thought as he heard some familiar whimpering, but more energetic followed by a loud gassy fart that sprouted toxic in the air.

opening his eyes, Junko immediately covered his nose as the sickening feeling increased the sickness felt in his stomach. Turning over, he immediately vomited. Repeatedly, he could feel everything in his stomach come up as tears formed in his eyes. "That only increased the disgusting smells in this place." Junko thought wobbling to his feet searching for an exit with his blurred vision. Unfortunately, he blacked out once again and only felt the cold ground as he was being dragged. "Am I... Dead?"

"Get up.."

"Get up! Please master!"

"Did it work? Junko is that you? This dog is barking like crazy!"

"Get up! Now!!"

"I'm up! Damn! Both of you stop yelling!" Junko shouted lifting up as his ears were ringing due to their obsessive shouting. As his eyes focused, Junko was immediately tackled by the demonic like canine.

"You're alive!!!"

"Yes I'm alive." Junko said listening to barks while being licked. "Wait, I can understand you!" Junko said looking at his hand while being attacked by licks. His nails were sharp and his arm was stitched. "It must've worked!" Junko thought pushing the dog off of him. Oddly though, the body felt a tad bit stiff, somewhat sluggish. Placing a had on the knob, Junko began to twist. He could feel his chakra flow more smoothly as the tension in his body relaxed. "That's better." Junko said looking at the dog and Aiko. The dog was barking, but Junko couldn't understand. Shaking his head, Aiko smirked.

"Looks like someone has a new body to learn. Don't worry, I'm here to help." Aiko said revealing his eternal mangekyo Sharingan. "Oh boy..." Junko said shaking his head.

Path Request
WC: 2,502
Mft
OOC: Finally let this post out of my system!!!

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC]
Specialization unlocked: Junko is now of Experienced rank for Bloodline Anatomy [Prime Specialization]
Junko is now of Master rank for Anatomy

[Edited b/c this thread fits better for Anatomy than the second]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back