Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Friendly Conversation (Open)

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindou was right about how Kushin progressed in life. He had an interesting up bringing and now definitely deserves his fathers respect. All families are different and asking how they parents are were bias depending on who was asked that question like the Sennin stated. The young AIT teared up when she answered the question about her parents. It seemed that still affected her emotionally and it shouldn't.

I am sure, your guardians love you and think themselves as your parents. They took the time out of their lives to help raise and care for you. They are your parents, don
t forget that.
Shindou tried to make her feel at ease.

It is extremely rare for shinobi to see old age, they tend to die in the battle field or on missions. This was the sad truth and like Kushin, Shindou will also perish in the midst of battle. He is already 47 years old and the only reason he lived for so long was because he was away for so many years.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru felt much better after Shindou san's encouragement, the young girl was sure that her guardians were watching over her, even if they couldn't be with her anymore. "Y -Yeah" she mumbled in response.

She then face Kushin sama to answer his question "The classes and training were stupendous. I really did learn a lot from them, while I attended. How about you Kushin sama and Shindou san, did you enjoy your time in the academy?" Kaoru got out of the water and sat on a rock behind her. She began to kick the water in a childish manner.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Kushin has been banned for two weeks, just to let you know.

Kaoru took his words of encouragement positively and that was good. She needs to feel confident in herself and her background to become a better shinobi. A women walked in with a tea pot and a few cups. Shindou ordered this before he came in and he was always prepared to have extra glasses to share. He turned to the women who knelt beside him pouring three cups of tea. Thank you, madam. Right on time. Shindou then turned back to Kaoru and Kushin, hand gesturing them if they would like a cup as he took a sip.

I was never apart of the academy. I was home schooled and trained until Takao thought the time was right. I took secret exams to get promoted and secretly trained in the punishing wilderness of the Ancient Forest. Not many people go in there, even shinobi for that matter.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Thank you" Kaoru said as the woman served her tea. She held the warm cup in her hands as she heard about Shindou san's training. "Thats interesting Shindou san, you must have learned a lot tecniques that normal ninja couldn't even imagine learning. And that Ancient Forest place sounds like something from a fairy tale, but yet its so dangerous. What kind of things were in the forest?" Kaoru had only been out of the village once in her life, that she knew of. So anything about the outside world fascinated the small girl. She was practically on the edge of her seat to hear a tale about the treacherous Ancient Forest.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You are welcome. There were many different types of creatures and bandits in the forest. Stories of demons and ghosts were common the the great unknown of Kumogakure. While, he was in the Forest he trained in the art of darkness and stealth. He used shadow bases ninjutsu and many people did not learn such a technique because it requires advanced knowledge in specific elemental ninjutsu. I did learn a lot of helpful ninjutsu, Shindou said with a smirk. He performed a few hand seals and a little black dragon appeared blowing dark flames and you could feel the evil presence emitting from it. Kaoru may not have realized it but that dragon could take out chuunin possibly single handedly and cause an annoyance for some lower ranked Jounin. This was a creation jutsu and Shindou could choose the size the dragon, but a large dragon in the springs isn't a good idea.

The dark forest have lots of rare creatures and bandits. Stories of ghosts and hauntings are not uncommon and for someone to be able to live there must be strong willed and a skilled fighter. The Ancient Forest is not a place for children, there are even demons living in the forest. Some of those demons are relatives to Shindou and the dead ones are from the demon invasion that Shindou is keeping in his basement.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindou san put on a smirk and began to perform a jutsu. She immediatley got up from her seat and began to wade over to where Shindou san was sitting. Out of Shindou san's hands Kaoru saw a small black dragon. It was spewing out little black flames. It looked like a fledgling. Kaoru wanted to pet it, but she felt an evil aura emanating from the small creature. "Oh my god. Thats amazing Shindou san!" She took a step closer "D -Do you think I can do something like that someday Shindou san?" The queston practically spilled out of Kaoru's mouth "O -Oh I m - mean with training of course" the young girl put her head down in embarrasment

"Wow..." Kaoru said in a trance as she imagined the location. It sounded dangerous for sure. Kaoru was convinced that she wouldn't last a minute in such a place. She began to raised her head as she continued to think about the treacherous forest. "Even demons ..." she thought aloud. Kaoru knew of their existence but couldn't say she actually had seen one. She had read countless tall tales of brave warriors defeating the servants of the Devil. Kaoru looked up to the man standing in front of her. He was beginning to look more and more like those brave warriors.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl was amazed by what he created and it wasn't a surprise. In order to learn such a justu you must fully master a basic element and be extremely well acquainted with another. The dragon and Shindou looked back at the young girl. She seemed so intrigued by the forest and its inhabitants, he kinda wants to show her what its like. Of course you will be able to learn a technique like this. Maybe not this one exactly because our bodies could only learn a handful of advanced elements. Ohh the days when he fought demons and took down two of their lieutenant on his own. Both were difficult battles and he nearly lost the last one but he pulled off mystical pond and drowned the one.

I can show you the Ancient Forest and its inhabitants as well as my collection of demons. Just give me the word and we can go now. Will she go or was she to scared, of course nothing in that forest can defeat him and he could easily defend her. Most creatures don't dare to even look at Shindou the wrong way, let alone attack him.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru felt a great excitment in her when Shindou san said she could learn a justu like his. The young girl never imagined the possibility of creating something with her own two hands. The dragon looked at Kaoru and she stared back. "I can't wait to be able to do a justu like this!" she said with a smile.

Kaoru's ears perked up when Shindou san said they could go anytime to the Ancient Forest. She looked up to the older man. "Really? are you sure Shindou san? I could really go to such a place?!" Kaoru said almost Sure Kaoru was scared of the impending danger, but her curiousity overpowered that fear. She was so surprised that she slipped on the bottom of the bath.

"Oww" she whined as she picked herself up off the floor. Her face was bright red with embarrasment. "I -I would be honored to join you." she said with a slight bow. Kaoru tried to save herself from her earlier embarrasement.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin had relaxed back and listened to the conversation going on between the young girl and the older man. He was able to just lay back and think about what he wanted to think about. The forest was a place filled with stories and tales. It was apparently the place where Shinbatsu had a hidden dojo which he used to train Akira Saito. Perhaps the place had something to do with both shinobi's ridiculous height as well.

Either way the heat was beginning to get to him, especially after sharing in the drinking of tea. It had only hastened the heat getting to his core.

If either of you need the aid of the mednin or would just like to get an opinion on something then come see me. He raised his hand and tearing through the paper wall, though only in two very thin slots, a pair of metallic cards found their way to Kushin's hand. He gave one to each of the two.

Give this to the receptionist at the hospital and they will tell you how to get to my office without question.

He wondered if either would use the gift. He didn't normally give these out, even Keiji his student didn't have one though would receive one at some point undoubtedly.

Heading to the changing room he left the two. They were enjoying their conversation and he'd enjoyed listening to it and the relaxation.

[topic left]

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindou liked this student, she seemed genuinely interested in learning and advancing in ninjutsu. Most students only care about is who can they beat and who out ranks who. She seemed different, under-confident, willing, and excited to learn. For being an orphan she was sure an out going girl and seemed to be nice and respectful. Orphans tend to be uncooperative and feel out of place but she was different. Her guardians brought her up with a positive attitude, so it seemed.

The Medical Sennin was quite for most of the time and after sharing a drink he decided to leave. He of course was generous and gave them a pair of metallic cards. It seemed this was like a get out of jail free card but it was to go see the doctor with no question asked. That was probably a good thing since, Shindou's body has been acting weird since the surgery. Much appreciated.

As for you little one. What type of fighting style are you interested in? Shindou laughed when she fell.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin sama left after finishing his drink and throwing Kaoru and Shindou san a metal card. Kaoru metallic slip, it was a pass to the sennin's office. Interesting, this must be important. I better not lose it Kaoru threw the small article into her pile of clothes in the changing room, then turned back to the man in front of her. It was just the two of them now.

He asked her about her fighting style. Kaoru actually had to think about it. She had never really analyzed her tecnique. She took herself back to the mission and her "Graduation". Hmm. I guess" She started uncertainly" M - My style would to always be prepared and I'm pretty good with shuriken. I guess... the young girl trailed off. She wasn't sure if the answer was satisfactory, but she tried her best on such short notice. " W- What about you, Shindou san?" Kaoru questioned wanting the conversation to continue.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru looked up to the sky, the moon was beginning to make its appearance. "I'm so sorry Shindou san. I think we have to continue this conversation elsewhere. I would love to train with you sometime." Kaoru bowed. "Hope to see you around." she said with a smile. With that the young girl walked out of the bath and covered up her bathing suit before leaving the building.

[Topic Left due to inactivity]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back