Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gardening is fun! (Solo D rank)

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Great, another mission. The only reason I do these is because it looks good on my mission log for graduating the Academy. Haru was on way to Mr. Brittania’s house to tend to his precious garden and hopefully receive a few yen along with chalking it up in his mission log. I need to graduate all ready; I’m thirteen for god’s sake.

Haru finally arrived. Hello Mr. Brittania, I am here to tend to your garden sir.

“Oh, all right kid shovel is in the back, be quick about it I have things to do. While your at it read the package of those seeds and plant some flowers.”

Yes sir. that ungrateful piece of shit. Haru began working pulling the weeds from the corners of the large garden first. this is hardly working any ninja skills at all, these are absolutely pointless. I should be doing C and B rank missions.

Digging into the ground with a shovel Haru made small holes a few inches away from each other in a 10 x 10 grid covering the entire garden, then like the pack of seeds said he put exactly three seeds in every hole and covered them with dirt before watering the small piles and patting them down harshly.

Thankfully I graduate soon, I can at least start doing C Rank missions then. If I’m lucky I’ll actually get to see some action and take place in combat.

Excuse me sir, I’ve finished all the work you set out for me, anything else you would like me to do while I’m here?

“Uhhhm, no just go on home. I don’t have any yen on me today, sorry boy” as the lie slipped through Mr. Britannia’s teeth yen started spilling from his pockets. You fool, keep your money, just remember my name when I take over!

WC:317

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back