Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

God taught me, Now I shall teach you... [Class]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Sorry for the delay, and lets get this rolling))

Ko smiled as the children began to complete their tasks. Shizo, having performed this training before was quite adept at the redirecting of the icicles, he was more concerned with Shinji's ability to think under pressure. He was confident in the boy's ability, and he felt as if the boy was developing a good set skill with his projectile weaponry. Ko wanted to express how proud he was of the two students, even though he had just met one of them not but a short while ago.

The icicle was launched from Shizo's foot and towards Ko's chest. It pierced through his chest, as the senbon landed into him as well. Ko fell back, his skin turning white along with his clothes. A drift snow laid there, where their young sensei once stood. Now standing beside the door, Ko chuckled.

"Nicely done, both of you. Now something a little harder. Working together I want the both of you to not dodge but stop this next attack."<i></i>

Ko made a single hand seal and smirked.

"Secret Art: Thousand Needles of Death."<i></i>

With that hundreds of frozen senbon formed in the air around the two children. If looked at closely, the tips would be revealed to be rounded, and the speed at which the shot towards the children would prevent any serious damage, maybe a few bruises.

((OoC: Oh, I'll make another post after you Shinji, I'll have Shizo follow your lead. The ice senbon are extremely thin, dull, and fragile. Have fun. Shizo can only use Taijutsu as of now, so if you want to do a collaborative attack, keep that in mind. ))

Tategawa Shinji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinji smiled as his attack hit the other, although he wasn't really happy that it was just shrugged off like that. Hence, he just walked slowly a few meters toward the man and closed his eyes and inhaled, exhaled, deep breaths to restrain himself, to calm himself down. Deep inside, he felt like exploding as he did not like being brushed off like that but since it happened and his kind side told him not to give in to such emotions, he put in a lot of effort into decomposing such emotions. And when he opened his eyes, his sensei uttered the name of a projectile technique. He squinted his eyes and prepared his hands. He breathed deeply as he saw the multitude of frozen senbon aimed at them or rather just at their location. The jutsu's cover area is large and, looking around, he could probably get away with a basic tech and an attack of his own. When the barrage started, Shinji's eyes widened to accomodate the area and ran as fast as he can toward the caster, and, when the shards were near him, he used his only other technique, kawarimi to dodge out and near towards his sensei and, regardless if any hit him, he threw a basic volley of senbon toward his sensei's face, not thinking if he should harm the other. All he thought was proving himself worthy, strong, smart.

As always, he saw no need for words. Regardless what Shizo does, he is not gonna lose to this.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shizo watched as the Icicle was stuck into her sensei's chest. She smiled as she watched him turn to snow. Substitution was a very important jutsu for any shinobi, and Ko always had a way of performing it without her knowing. Her sensei was always up to some trick during their training. She looked over at Ko-Sensei, as he rested by the door. They were to work as a team. She smiled she felt as if Shinji and her could do it no problem. She looked over at Shinji and smiled, hopefully they would pass this part as well.

"Ready Shinji?"<i></i>

But before she heard a response, she saw that he darted off. He was going offensive, so she would have to go defensive. Being trained to specialize in Taijutsu, she was quicker than the average child. She kicked off of the ground and into the air, she watched as small waves, or bursts, of frozen senbon launched at Shinji. She darted between the bursts, shattering the ice with her feet. She smiled as he pulled out a volley of Senbon, and launched them at Ko. Landing beside Shinji, she smiled and looked back at Ko.

Ko smiled as the children began their attack. Shinji went on the offensive and Shizo defensive. The two worked well together, and they completed the task. The senbon closed in on Ko's face, he pulled up his arm with a kunai in his hand. He deflected the Senbon, and spun his kunai back into it's holster. The sensei looked back at the two children with a smile.

"Nicely done, if you two were facing someone of equal level on your missions, that would have been perfect execution of the Senbon technique. On your up-coming missions as Genin, if any combat does occurs, that would be a perfection correlation attack between you two."<i></i>

Ko walked towards the two with a smile. He quickly pulled his hands up in front of his body and bowed to the two students of his.

"Nicely done, class dismissed. If you have any other questions you can stay after and ask if you would like."<i></i>

Ko walked over to the door and opened it for the two students.

Class Dismissed:
Ikkadan: Failed
Shinji: Passed
Shizo INPC: Passed

Post here to Claim: http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=2084

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back