Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Grubba-Grub-Grub (Open)

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
08spike.jpg

RP said:
Free time? Kyōshi chuckled. The concept as a whole was fairly new to him. He thought about what he did for fun as the table took their turns answering the question. A wave of realization hit him when his mind turned up blank. All he did was frequent bars and train. His life had been devoted to the ANBU and to Hayata Shin and it all came crashing down the day of his assassination. Kyōshi was slightly saddened by this depressing realization. He drank, analyzed people, and trained. That was it. Sometimes, however, he did more than one simultaneously. His depression faded when he realized he had something to talk about to the children. When it was his turn, Kyōshi pulled the cigarette from his mouth and answered. "Well, as for me, I don't really do a whole lot except for train. This would be an obvious lie to the person that actually knew him a little, he drank frequently too. He just didn't care for the children he was teaching to know this. "But, sometimes I make my training into a game. I use sometimes projectile weapons, senbon specifically." He flourished a pair of the metal needles he drew from his jacket. "There is a game in some bars that is called darts. I like to play that sometimes. It helps with my skills and is fun. I also analyze people. I know that sounds boring, but people watching and picking up on an entire scene before you in mere seconds can be rather rewarding in some cases. I have more recently picked up on use of firearms, though you said outside of training so I will leave that point be."

It was about that time when Kyōshi saw faint movement within the restaurant. In a few seconds, their waitress, along with two more employees, opened the door to the patio area. The food had arrived! She arranged the various meats and things around the grill area, and placed the Calamari Supreme Spicebowl directly in front of Kyōshi. He couldn't help but crack a smile at the sight of the delicacy. The waitress then walked around the table, asking if anyone needed anything and giving everyone present a pair of chopsticks to enable them to dig in. Kyōshi turned to Sonoko, who wasn't originally invited to the dinner and motioned to the food set before them. "I don't know if you've eaten already or not, but I'm sure everyone here would enjoy it if you joined us. Feel free to dig in." He then turned to address everyone at the table. "Remember to cook your food all the way, raw meat can be bad for you. Also, if you aren't a fan of spicy food, and I mean really spicy food, then I would stay away from this masterpiece. Though if you can handle it, the Calamari Supreme Spicebowl is a one of a kind dinner sensation. Delicious!" Kyōshi couldn't wait anymore. He used his chopsticks to grab a tiny calamari ring and drenched it in the coconut sauce. He popped it in his mouth, and let the fire commence. The man was already visibly sweating, but he seemed oddly content.

OoC said:
Once more, my sincerest apologies for my tardiness. I will try better next time!

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As expected, everyone answered Yuu's question about their free time. Kai's free time was to help his mother at the flower shop while studying and practice Ninjutsu at her old dojo/study room. "Strange. I did the same on studying and practicing, only I sometimes help out my family and neighbors. It's very tiring but rewarding." Next, the youngest girl, Hiroko spent her free time by practicing throwing cards as well collecting them and read about any type of Jutsu while the shy girl, Yukiko explained she spent her own with her mother. While he can relate to Hiroko because she used her free time with her mother, he was impressed with Hiroko as she had a fascination on cards. He even wondered if she has a potential to become a great ninja as well considered that she was the first one who figured out the class's true purpose earlier.

As for Sonoko-san and Kyoshi-san, the former used her free time to perform at her troupe while the latter used his free time to train, but sometimes used it as a game as well analyzing any people he saw, which made him confused at what kind of person Kyoshi-san was. If he recalled after his encounter with the Signature Move class, the Mochizuki clan doubles as a troupe that specialized in acrobatics and dance. This made him very amazed at Sonoko-san as, despite her age, she can still dance and fight as a ninja after he heard her answer to Yukiko's question after she answered his.

With all of the questions answered, the food has finally arrived in time. As everyone digged in with the food, Yuu decided to go with a normal steak as he put it on a grill and waited for it to be cooked in perfection. Besides, he rather has a normal food rather than a spicy one since he felt he can't take the spiciness of the Calamari Spicebowl.

[MFT/WC: 336]

Shizu Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hah, small world, huh?" Kai replied to Yuu's remark on their similar answers. Honestly, the old dojo/study room had been a long known thing, while the flower shop idea came more recently in his academy days. Then each had given an answer to Yuu's question about their free time. Hiroko practiced throwing cards while also collecting different ones and reading about various jutsu and other things. Yukiko spent her time with her mother, which he could kinda relate to with time spent helping his mother at the shop thing and all. Overall, he admired Yuu's similar answer and Hiroko's own fascination of cards, and wondered about Yukiko.

After them, came the teachers. Before Miss Sonoko answered Yukiko's question, she gave an answer to Yuu's of her own. She answered that her time is spent with her troupe. It was amazing that,Despite her age, she could still dance and fight as a ninja as shown in her answer to Yukiko's question. As for Kyōshi-sensei, most of his free time is to train. Sometimes, he he turns his training into a game, as well his skill of analyzing other people he saw, which had him wondering what that was for. It was probably something he didn't know about. With that the answer(s) to Yuu's to everyone and to Yukiko's question to Sonoko were given.

Meanwhile, the food they had ordered had finally come in time. The waitress came out and placed the meats around the grill area and the Spicebowl in front of Kyōshi-sensei. Kai answered her asking if anything was needed with a shake of his head and picked up the chopsticks everyone was given. He was excited to finally dig into the seafood and grabbed a calamari ring with his chopsticks. He dipped it into the coconut sauce before eating. It was indeed really spicy but the seafood of it was actually pretty good. He let the spice die down a bit with some iced tea. He then ate a piece of coconut meat from the Spicebowl as well and would see how that goes.

[MFT, WC 347]

Mizushima Hiroko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Hiroko listened to what the others had to say she was quite intrigued, mostly with Miss Sonoko and Kyōshi-sensei. Despite all the time they probably spend away on missions and training the academy students, she was shocked that Miss Sonoko still had time to spend with her troupe. But what shocked her more was that most of what Kyōshi-sensei did in his free time. 'Though I do guess that's what you must do to become a better Ninja.' She thought to herself. The fact that he trains all the time is just unreal. She was just about to ask if he did anything else beside that but then the food came, including the one food she wanted the most. The Calamari Supreme Spicebowl! Hiroko always loved spicy foods and she was super excited to try it. She has heard about this restaurant from all over town but what always caught her attention was the Spicebowl. Ever since then she wanted to try it and here it was!! Grabbing a pair of chopsticks the waitress set down for them she, maybe a little too enthusiasticly, grabbed a calamari ring and some coconut meat and soaked it in the special fiery coconut sauce. With a big smile on her face she popped the food into her mouth and let the burning sensation begin.

Aoyama Yukiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukiko listened to Sonoko-sensei's answer, then to Kyōshi-sensei's. She smiled, upon hearing that Sonoko-sensei performs with her troupe. She found that quite interesting, and liked that fact that she still made time for it. She nodded, noting aspects of the older womans style that stood out to her. Kyōshi-sensei held up needle like weapns, he called Senbon, and she eyed them. She wasn't sure how those would be helpful, but she pushed the thought away. The man had also said that his free time was spent training, but she found it quite hard to believe all he ever did was train. She snapped out of her thoughts as food arrived.

The waitress set out the food, and placed the spicebowl in front of Kyōshi-sensei. She made a vow to avoid that as the teacher warned them about it. Instead of digging in immediatly, she watched her classmates, as they began to eat. Hiroko and Kai made her doubt their sanity when they tried the Spicebowl. She shook her head slightly, then picked up the chopsticks that had been placed in front of her. She grabbed piece of Kalbi, and placed it on the grill. She watched, and waited, for the meat to be cooked completely.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sonoko was glad to hear that Kyōshi did, in fact, have other hobbies besides drinking. But they were so close to training, she was tempted to scold him on needing to unwind a bit more. However, she pushed that desire away as she quickly realized that her dancing could be considered training too. In the end, it didn't matter as the food was brought out and placed before them. It certainly looked good, and she smiled as Kyōshi offered her some. "Don't mind if I-" She was cut off by a small beeping. Reaching into her briefcase, Sonoko pulled out a headset and placed it on her head. Tapping the earpiece, she answered. "Yes?" The woman squinted an eye as even the child across from her could hear the yelling from the headset. "Oh my, is it that time already?" Sonoko looked up at the sky before another blast of shouting sounded in her ear. "Yes, of course I will be there momentarily. No need to shout dear brother." Sonoko rose from her chair, lifting her briefcase as she did. "I am ever so sorry, but I must be off. Apparently I am currently missing a dress rehearsal. Time does fly when one has fun." She gave everyone a warm smile. "Yes, very fun. Hopefully you all will find time for an old lady again. Until then, keep with your studies, but make sure to take a break at times too." Her eyes glanced to Kyōshi as she said this before setting off. She gave them a wave and left the restaurant.

[Topic Left]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kyōshi frowned slightly, and though it didn't look very convincing, it was full of actual emotion. "How disappointing. I hate to see you go, but goodbye Miss Sonoko, it was a pleasure as always." Though he hadn't spent an exuberant amount of time with the woman, he has never found himself unhappy in her presence. As the beauty flashed a glance his way, their eyes met. Something in Kyōshi's stomach fluttered. He would chalk it up to his digestive system, but it wasn't the cause. It was the electric feeling he got when they made eye contact. A spark that left him wanting. His eyes trailed the woman as she made her way into the crowd. He really was sad to see her go, but he couldn't stop himself from watching her leave. Something about the Mochizuki enthralled him, snaring his attention like a mouse in a trap. Maybe that's why she was a successful ANBU in her past life. However, Kyōshi couldn't help but wonder if her words were intentional. She flattered him on more than one occassion, perhaps it was just a seductive personality? Innocent? Oblivious, Kyōshi soon came back to the real world, with the sudden realization that his eyes had never left the last place he saw Sonoko while he thought. Awkward.

The embarassed man slowly turned his attention to the table once more, avoiding eye contact with the children. He realized too late that he may have been a little too focused on Sonoko, and tried to discourage anyone bringing it up by looking uninviting to conversation. He just began to chow down. He fought the sweats back, and pushed through the pain caused by the Maruishi Fire Peppers. Man those suckers were spicy. He would remain rather quiet during the lunch, only speaking when questions were asked. He did encourage the students to bond, however. Having peers close to you was a luxury that Kyōshi never had growing up. He was always distant and shy. Kyōshi would observe mannerisms and speech patterns of any conversations to be had at the table while the lunch proceeded. Like he had said earlier, it was a way for him to pass the time.

---

At the end of the dinner, Kyōshi handed the waitress a fat wad of yen. The meal was expensive, but so worth it. As she walked away gleeful of her big tip, Kyōshi turned to the children. He cracked the best smile he could and pulled a cigarette and his lighter from his jacket pocket. "I hope you kids learned a lot today. Just so you know, it meant a good amount to me as well. This was my first official class. I'm glad you guys figured out the trick. I didn't want to be too easy on my first set. Alright, let's go home." Kyōshi began leading the way to the exit. He would walk with them all home, dropping them off one at a time. There were still some scary areas around Kumogakure. and he didn't want any students to be taken advantage of. They were pretty easy targets.

OoC said:
Topic Left Unless Stopped.

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feels Bad Man said:
Hanzo had not given much heed to the other group eating lunch in the outside dining area. After the mild wrangling, embarrassment, and his mentioning of his past he was more than happy wallowing in his sorrow alone. Whilst the others were conversing about something or other, Hanzo did not really care what, he had begun to down two more gin and tonics. He watched the other man, Kyōshi, vigilantly. He just watched. Hanzo saw that the man was not as thoroughly invested in the meal than he would have the rest of his party believe, but that was about all he could discern. The alcohol had definitely affected his senses more and more as the meal went on, so any in-depth analysis or observations on this mysterious man were not possible. Hanzo just had a feeling that this guy could be useful potentially as a friend, but more importantly Kyōshi seemed more grounded than most. Hanzo could not rely on his younger brothers nor Slippery Shichiro to give him reliable advice on many matters. Perhaps this man would fit the bill.

Regardless of his wandering thoughts, Hanzo's attention began to turn once more onto the table in front of him. He finished off one more gin and tonic and requested another from the waitress. Unfortunately, she would not comply with his request. He had obviously had too much to drink, and instead a bill was placed in front of him. Astonished at its price, he begrudgingly placed the majority of his pocket change onto the table along with a lavish, but not extravagant, tip.

The young man rose to exit the restaurant, and upon standing finally came to realize just how intoxicated he had become in such a short amount of time. The world became weeble-wobbly, and Hanzo became confused. Through the haziness of his mind processing what his eyes were seeing a second before, he noticed that Kyōshi and his students had begun to leave as well. Hanzo knew he needed some assistance, and he had nobody else to ask. Perhaps this could be his way in. Maybe Kyōshi would take pity on him, and Hanzo could return the favor later.

He strode up to the older man and asked, "Hey, you mind if I tag along? I need a wee bit of help getting back to my place. Please." That was all he managed to stammer out before beginning to tilt a little bit. Hanzo gripped the wall next to him as best he could while awaiting an answer.
OoC said:
MFT WC = 422, Topic Left?

Shizu Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The spice stirred back up once he finished some of that coconut meat. Dude those things were spicy, but they were well worth it. More tea and a bit of sweating would follow for a bit of time. It seemed Hiroko was enjoying the spicy food as well, while Yukiko and Yuu both cooked meat on the grill to eat. Miss Sonoko was about to dig in as well, but she left for some urgent business she had to attend to. Kai wished her a sad but thankful farewell before turning back to the dinner. Afterwards, he grabbed some sausages from the meats and placed it on the grill to cook. Once they were well-done and stuff, he would chow down on some of those for the time being. Once he had finished eating, he would chat with his fellow students when the chance came. It was nice to have kids his age to talk with.

At the end of the dinner, he finished the rest of his tea while Kyōshi sensei payed the waitress. Judging by the amount of yen this must have been an expensive meal, but it was very good for what it was worth.He was glad that today meant a good amount to Kyōshi-sensei as well, this apparently being the first class he taught. Well now, it was time to depart for home, and sensei started to lead the others and him out of the restaurant. While they were exiting, the man who was drunk from before had asked Kyōshi-sensei for some help getting home. Either way, Kai would be taken home by Kyoshi-sensei as for each of the other students he assumed. When they reached his house, he would say his farewells before heading inside.

[MFT, WC 291. Topic Left?]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu smiled at Kai as he replied to his remark, which made him felt that he was no different to the blue-haired boy. Maybe if both of them are Genin, they might be a very good team in missions and stuff. Speaking of which, he managed to take the steak out of the grill as he knew it was cooked perfectly before he started eating them. He already put some seasoning before he grilled it, so he already taste the steak that he imagined. He was happy with this because he failed to find the secret of the class earlier, so having lunch with his classmates and his instructor and delicious food will help him cheer him up.

But as he enjoyed the food with the others, he was surprised to see Sonoko-san have to go as she was called up by a dress rehearsal. He was sad to see her go so soon, but he knew he might see her again soon.

----

After a few hours, he was completely bloated by the other meals after the steak as Kyoshi-sensei declared it was time to go home. Yuu didn't complain by this as it was a long day and he can't move an inch after that big lunch. But after he heard that the class from earlier was the first one Kyoshi ever taught, he can't complain about it. It was a fun class and he learned a lot from it despite he lacked any progress in it.

Despite his bloated stomach and the fact the samurai-like old man asked to tag along as well, he has enough energy to follow his instructor as he led them back to their homes one by one with Kai left the group as they arrived in his house, which Yuu said his farewells along with the others. Next, they reached his own house as Yuu left the group as well. Before he can leave, however, he said, "Thanks for the class, guys. I hope we can meet again very soon." With that said, Yuu said his farewells before he entered his house to greet his parents inside. After a long day like this, it was nice that he can spent the rest of the day with family once more.

[MFT/WC: 383]

(OOC: Topic left. Thanks again!)

Mizushima Hiroko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiroko was very satisfied with all of the spicy food she was stuffing her face with. She had a mouthful of food when Miss Sonoko mentioned she had to leave. She waved to Miss Sonoko and quickly swallowed her food so she could say thank you to her and goodbye. A few hours later she and all the others were stuffed and it was time for them all to be going. As they were walking out the door the man they had talked to earlier, Hanzo, walked up to them once more asking if Kyoshi-sensei would assist him back to his house. Kyoshi-sensei allowed him to tag along and they all slowly got dropped off at their own houses one by one. As the remainder of them approached her house, Hiroko smiled at all the memories they had made today and, looking at the people walking with her, hopefully her new friends. "T-Thank you for the class and food Kyoshi-sensei." Turning to look at Yukiko, she smiled. "Goodbye Yukiko. H-Have a nice night."

[Topic Left. Thanks you guys!]

Aoyama Yukiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukiko pulled her meat from the grill, and enjoyed. She was disappointed when Sonoko-sensei had to leave, but was too busy eating to wish her a farewell. When she had finished eating, she settled back, enjoying the company and chatting with the others when she had the chance. She was beginning to enjoy the others company and was all to disappointed when it was time to go. She eyed the amount of yen needed to pay for the meal. It was a lot, but well worth it for the meal. The drunken man from earlier joined them at the door, and asked to walk with them. Kyoshi-sensei allowed him to join them, and they headed out the door. She waved and said goodbye to Yuu and Kai, then kept walking with the remaining others. They stopped at Hiroko's house, and she waved. "Goodbye Hiroko. Same to you." She replied with a smile. She then continued walking, and stopped at the door to her house. "Thanks for the class and food, Sensei." She said with a smile, then waved and entered her house, happy to be home with her mother for the night.

[Topic left - Thanks everyone!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back