Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hot Springs field trip! [Private Closed rp]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a nice sunny early afternoon, with the usual kinda chilly weather all cloudies are used too. The crowd here was thin, spread out in several areas, and through the voices the wind, and birds could be heard. Akane was walking on the path to the tourist spot, hoping to get a nice day of relaxing and fun. She wore a blue kimono today, with her tanktop, and shorts under it. Her crimson hair was down, and WAS brushed, but now looked all curly and messy do to the breeze. She was continuously trying to straighten it out. She had a small bag carrying a spare change of clothes and that was it.

Akane was walking slowly as she took in the scenery, the smell, and the beautiful weather. Akane was a little stressed from being home for a whole day, her mother still would not talk to her, so she felt like it was pointless to even go back home. She tried giving her mother a necklace, but she didn't seem to notice. That bothered her like normal, but she was getting tired of it bothering her. So today she would relax, and let the water take all her worries away. 'I will have fun today, thats a fact.' She told herself, making a promise.

As Akane walked, she felt a piece of the path was lifted as her toe ran right into it, first making her loose her balance, and falling face first into the ground, then second causing her whole body to ache and cringe in pain from the fall, but mostly from stubbing her toe. She lifted her face, her face was all red, and her cheek had a tiny scrap on it. "Owwwww..... Stupid path....." Akane whined, she felt embarrassed for falling in public, but she just laid there, as she waited for the aching to go away. This was how she would start her day of fun, faceplanting into a pathway.
[Topic created - Sorry that the word count is low]
[WC 332]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno was walking down the path wearing a bright red kimono and waving around his green fan practicing his comedy act with his usual stoic face. He had no idea what deadpan humor meant but he was apparently good at it according to those who had seen his act. As he practiced he began to notice the birds flying around in the sky.

"What a lovely day," Osu mused to himself. He should have been paying attention to the path because he tripped over something and fell on top of it. He was seeing a lot of red for some reason. He pushed himself up noticing it was a person. It took him a second to recognize her face down. "Oh goodness Akane-Senpai are you alright?! I am deeply sorry." He had already begun using the Mystical Hand jutsu on wounds he had noticed and sat the older student up healing any wounds he could find, including her toe and her face.

"Does it hurt anywhere? I am sorry for not looking where I was going. Why were you on the ground? Did someone push you?" Osu was particularly good at finding the injures do to his ability to hear the irregularities in her blood flow and he was always pretty fussy if blank faced when someone was injured, firing off question at a million miles per hour.

After giving her a thorough examination the 8 year old sighed, "That should be all better. Once again I am sorry for that. Can I make it up to you somehow Akane-Senpai?" He asked meeting her eyes with his own blood shot and dark blood red ones. The bloodshot thing had been growing ever since he discovered his abilities and knew from reading that one day the whites of his eyes would be gone and be replaced with the bloody color.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune found herself sitting on a branch in one of the trees lining the path towards the hot springs. ”You know, there are better ways to flirt, Osuteno-kun.” she said and jumped down onto the path. She was wearing a flowery kimono with golden trim. ”Y’know, like not stepping on people.” she added before assisting Akane up. ”Morning, Akane-chan. What brings the two of you here today?” she asked them and led them towards the hot springs, as she was going there anyways. In her right hand she was carrying a small purse with various miscellaneous objects inside.

”So, kidlings, since you both intend to become mednin, have you found a mentor yet?” she asked them as they headed to the mixed springs so they could keep on talking. It has been forever since Kitsune was there last. And she could use some time off from her job. She should be signing papers right now, but she snuck out of the office without her assistant noticing. ”Oh yeah. Bonus question. If you haven’t found a mentor. How would you feel about being taught by the Mistress herself?” Kitsune asked them and smiled ”That means me, in case you got confused of course.” she added and grinned.

The path had more twists and turns than it did last time Kitsune were there. But then again, that was prior to the massive earthquake a couple of years back, when the Titan Corporation separated their island from the earth and made it fly. It still seemed like insanity to Kitsune, but hey. Science had come a long way.

[MFT; WC: 265]

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Such a glorious day for a date. At least that's what Riku thought as he strolled on the path with Emi by his side. However, he wasn't really sure what they should do. He had lunch plans for them and all that jazz, but what was he actually supposed to do on a date? Talk? Maybe he could do some of that. The making of the sentences with the words. Yeah, talk. "So...uhm...." Riku was drawing a blank, he couldn't think of anything to say. 'Did you really mean what you said? I mean, your goal you talked about in class? Protecting your loved ones and giving back to them." An admirable goal. Riku's was very similar, protecting those that called Kumogakure home.

They would soon come upon a a scene just in time to witness Osu, a fellow Academy student, help up yet another academy student, Akane. Then another hopped off of a tree limp to join the two. Riku recognized her as Kitsune, the instructor to one of their classes. At this time, he was offering to tutor them in the ways of Medical Ninjutsu. "Hey Osu-chan, Akane-san, Kitsune-sensei." He gave each one a simple greeting then topped it off with a respect bow of his head. Not really a bow as it looked more like a nod. "Nice to see everyone here. You all here to eat and relax also?" Hopefully the company of others would break the awkward spell Emi's and Riku's date had been put under. Or maybe Riku needed to know more about dates before just asking her out. This would serve as a lesson for the future.

Emi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emi stumbled next to Riku. She had come to the springs wearing a kimono with her favored tone of blue, an outfit littered with white butterfly's. "O-Of course. I wouldn't be anywhere without them." She replied with a nervous smile. She couldn't place a finger on if even she knew the answer to that, though. She could barely think of anything with the idea of people seeing her with someone like this. Hopefully they thought they were simply here at the same time.

Her legs felt wobbly as she noticed two girls from her class speaking to a woman who seemed to be becoming a reoccurring theme in her life lately. Her face lit up, knowing they would probably ask questions. She hesitated at pulling Riku the other way just long enough for him to get their attention. No going back now, she supposed with an inner whimper, and a small wave. Following behind her company she noted one of the girls reddened eye. Naturally her first assumption was that Miss Kitsune had chastised them, and made her cry. She spared herself another pitiable expression of anxiety, simply hoping she wasn't the next victim.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane was just about to push herself up, before she felt something land on her back "Owf!" She gasped as the air was knocked out of her. She sat up with the help of Osu, she looked at him she was say watch where your going but she would have not tripped if she watched where she was going. She looked at her and grinned. "I tripped over that." She nodded, she saw that Osu knew some med techniques already, she was quick surprised. Akane really did not notice the red in Osu's eyes, she often over looked small details like that.

Akane turned her head at a familiar voice, it was Kitsune. She was helped up on her feet by her teacher. She mentioned flirting, which made no sense to her. Maybe her sensei believed Osu was into the same sex? Either way she didn't see any flirting. She started walking with the two as kitsune started leading them down the path. She Looked at Kitsune as she spoke, Akane then glanced at Osu, before answering Kitsune's question. "Actually, I found a mentor. Thank you for your offer though Kitsune-Sensei." Akane explained, then nodded firmly.

Akane's attention was caught as she heard her name, she turned to see Riku, with Emi. She grinned and motioned for the couple to come over to them, and walk with them. "Yeah! A whole day of relaxation, and fun is planned out for today. We were gonna soak in the hotsprings first." Akane explained, then invited the two to join them.

[WC 275]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno made a deep formal bow when he realized the Med-Sennin Kitsune-Sama was there though she didn't seem to pay it much attention. She walked on as she asked them what their plans for mentors were then she asked a question Osu didn't expect. "I would be honored to be your student Kitsune-Sama," Osu said with what could only be described as a tone of quiet politeness, whereas on the inside he was pumped up and excited. It was one of those rare occasions where he was glad he had trouble physically displaying his emotions. After a bit more walking he saw two other students walking along, "Greetings Riku-Senpai, Emi-san. You two seem well. You should definitely join us for a soak in the the baths."

Osu knew that going together would mean the mixed baths, which out of habit he typically avoided because of how rough onee-sans typically were with him when they saw the 8-year-old. Some mistook him for a little girl at first and often drug him over to the women's side despite his protests. Those who knew him typically would do this anyway to make sure their cute little Osu-chan cleaned up properly and so that they could tease and torture him, it was awful. All of the tickling and brushing and... he shook his head. He was with his classmates and Kitsune-Sama. He was going to enjoy the hot springs today if it killed him.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”I’m glad to hear that Osu-kun. We’ll discuss more at a later point. Today is all about relaxation.” Kitsune smiled at Akanes decline ”Well, I hope you won’t be disappointed by your choice.” she said in a tone that clearly showed her disappointment. ”I had expected you to soar to great heights~ I hope your new mentor will still enable that, Akane-chan. If not, you’re always welcome to drop by my office.” she finished and turned to see the newcomers: Riku and Emi. ”Hiya Emi-chan and Riku-kun.” she said to them, smiling widely. ”Going to the hotsprings too? If so, you should totally join the rest of us, like Osu-kun suggested.”

Kitsune beamed. So many of her students, and they all seemed to enjoy their lives and at the same time, they seemed super focused on their training. ”So, how did my tips for you guys work out? I’m assuming you all had time to test them out, yes?” she asked the four kidlings and looked at each of them as they walked towards the hot springs. ”Oh. And. I was honestly thinking about buying the inn by the springs. Expanding it, but keeping it traditional. What do you think?” she asked them, figuring that their input would be honest but valid.

She enjoyed the beautiful scenery along the path, as they all walked to the hot springs, finally arriving after ten-ish minutes of sparse conversation. ”Alright guys and girls. Lets head to the mixed bath, and enjoy ourselves, shall we?” Kitsune said with enthusiasm.

[MFT; WC: 256]

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What luck! Emi and Riku had stumbled upon a group of familiars with a similar objective for the day. Peace and relaxation. Riku couldn't object to the offer, but he didn't want to impose on Emi. "What do you think, Emi, would you like to join them?" Riku question with a grin growing on his face. Suddenly, a strange thought over came the adolescent male. If they were to all join in the mixed bath, he would see Emi in a bathing suit. Riku's couldn't help his face turn a bight shade of red. It would only last a few seconds before he shook his head side to side to rid the thought from his mind. It might be a day of relaxation, but Riku needed to keep his composure.

With some luck, he was able to become distracted by Kitsune-sensei and her questions. "Your advice was great, Kitsune-sensei. My technique isn't perfect, but I can tell it is improving." The boy had a long way to go before he would even be considered Raikage material. "You can afford inn? How rich are you?" Astonished by such an act, Riku wasn't sure of what to think. His family had some money, but he didn't know how much. And even then, he never flaunted it around. Of course he no longer received an allowance from his father, he worked for all his yennies. "If you do buy and renovate it can I help? Manual labor is great strength training." He exclaimed with a smile. The thought of training really pumped Riku up.

Emi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emi's first natural instinct was to bow down and kiss the feet of her new red headed goddesses, though she stifled the urge for now. Not only would there be extra company, but they would all be female. This wasn't going to be nearly as awkward as she thought. Turning to the question she tilts her head, seeming much more comfortable now. "I think that's a great idea!" She chirped, excited he suggested they follow the suggestion other than her having to. The only problamatic thing was that she had never taken the time to really catch the name of her peers. She was having a small issue discerning Akane from Osu, but surely that would be resolved by simply listening in. There was a bit of guilt however. They all knew her.

"It took a little practice, but my hand signs are much better now!" She said with a nervous smile, always wary of giving this woman the wrong answer. The smile vanished into a blank expression as she asked the outrageous question of buying an inn. And to think it was so casual. What kind of woman was she to be able to simply buy an inn on a whim, and the advice of a handful of children anyways?! Was there anything this person didn't have? "I-I have to agree. Most of the springs charm comes from it's traditional atmosphere. I couldn't imagine it any other way." She said only due to supposing the woman was demanding an answer. She felt the need to be away more than anything. There was much discomfort in this group. Maybe Osu, and Akane were easier to deal with.

[MFT]
[WC: 284]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane looked at Osu, she grinned, "Good Luck Osu-chan." She stated with a small laugh. Then she looked at Kitsune, and grinned. "I will rise to great heights, I promise that." She stated then gave two thumbs up to reinsure that she would rise high.
Kitsune's next question, Akane nodded and listened to the other replies. "It helped, the tips helped me out." She nodded again. Then she then heard her talk about buying an inn, she must have good money to do that. Akane grinned. "Do it Kitsune-Sensei, I might consider working part-time there if ya want." She explained then she looked back at Emi and Riku, they both seemed into joining them, that was awesome to hear, the more the merrier, right?

After about ten minutes the group had arrived at the targeted spot. Akane realized she didn't bring a bathing suit, oh well a towel could work just as well, or maybe just full nude, she didn't see a difference, she believed it would matter either way. "Mixed baths lets gooo!" She stated then ran into the changing room first, "Meet you in the water!" She called out as she ran into the changing room. She Picked a bin to put her things in then stripped quickly. After stripping she folded her clothes, and made then perfectly in the center of the bin, and no wrinkles on the surface. She was well practiced when it came to folding clothes absolutely perfectly.

After that Akane grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around her top. once it was secured she went to the actual bath area, and hopped into the water, with the towel on. She claimed her spot, but realized she did not put her hair up, so the ends of her hair would be wet. Oh well, her hair dried pretty good so it would not mater.

[WC 316]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno nodded and said, "Your tips were very useful Kitsune-Sama, and I love the traditional feel of the area myself and would be saddened to see that changed. " This was turning out to be a great day, He had found a mentor before he was even a genin and he was delighted to hear that more people were joining in and walked into the hot springs. He nodded at the obaa-san who sat in the front and got her permission to go fetch some tea and cups for everyone along with a floating tray. Afterwards he made his way to the changing room to undress. He put away his clothes in a bin and simply wrapped a towel around his waist. He never bathed in clothes, it just wasn't traditional.

Osu started getting that feeling like someone was misunderstanding something and shrugged it off, it was just his imagination. Osu walked out of the changing rooms into the mixed bath area and spotted Akane already in the water. He made his way over to her. He set the tray down in the water and sat down himself. As he began to fill up cups with tea for when the others got there, he looked at the older girl, "At the moment it looks like you and I might be the only ones from our class who are going into the Medical Branch Akane-Senpai, who did you find to be your mentor?" He gave her a cup of tea as he began to fill another. "We will likely be support for the others on missions but we should see each other pretty frequently around the hospital. I am looking forward to being co-workers with you." He gave her his best attempt at a smile which was rather small but polite. He watched the entrance for the others to come in. "I wonder how busy things are going to get from here." Osu mused while sipping on his tea. He was used to long hours of training and studying but he assumed that being an MiT was bound to be more of a challenge. He could handle it though.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned at hearing that her advice had been useful to the students. ”I’m glad you all could use my advice. Perhaps I should teach classes more often, then.” Kitsune said with a light laugh. ”So the general consensus is to keep it traditional. Alright. That’s do-able.” she continued and smiled ”Yes, Riku-kun. I can afford the inn. I can afford many things. I also considered building an entertainment complex in the village. Complete with a food court, and a grand lobby with lots of sitting space, and everything.” she said with a wink. ”Didn’t get further than the planning stage yet though. As for why I’m capable of these things, I’m fairly sure I explained in class how I’m a Baroness. That means I’m nobility here in Lightning.”

She waited a bit for the kids to realize that they had been taught by nobility, and that they were now going to the hot springs with a noble. ”I also own a province. It’s called Raimei no Seika. We also produce most of the bacon in Lightning Country, as well as a good amount of the wine and various other things.” she explained to them ”But don’t let that influence your opinion of me. I’m still just your teacher, and the Medical Sennin.” she finished.

After Akane had run off to the changing rooms, Kitsune was fighting to contain her laughter at the high-octane energy level Akane displayed. It was both hilarious to watch, and nice to see that the youth of the village were so energetic. Kitsune simply walked to the womens changing area, and put her clothes into one of the small baskets, and went to wash herself before going to the springs themselves. Kitsune went the traditional way, and wasn’t wearing anything. She slipped into the springs, and smirked at the looks she had gotten. ”Yes. The carpet matches the drapes. So what~?” she said with a grin as she stretched her back and arms.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kitsune made some valid points. "I love bacon." Was all he could really say. After all, it was the most delicious thing in the world. He loved it almost as much as he loved fruit. Though Riku wasn't one to drink wine. He only tried it once and it wasn't his cup of tea. Far too tart for him. Especially for someone with as much of a sweet tooth as he possessed.

One by one, the group parted ways to prepare themselves for the bath of total relaxation they were about to receive. Riku would reach the male changing room to strip down to nothing, deciding whether or not to put on a bathing suit. In the case of swimming, he would wear one. But this was a hot springs and the key was too keep it traditional. Nude it was. Riku disposed of his clothes to a locker he claimed as his for the duration of his stay then wrapped a towel around his waist and rejoined the group back at the coed bath.

Upon seeing Osu and two of the females already in the bath, Riku blushed as he removed his towel and folded it up neatly, placing it on the ground before descending into the water. His body sinking low until only his head was visible. Riku felt slightly out of place. Kitsune was head of the Medical branch while both Osu and Akane were going to become Mednin. Though Riku's mother was a talented Mednin, Riku wouldn't travel down that path. It was his forte. Spotting a floating tray with a tea pot and cups, Riku caught Osu's attention. "May I?" Tea would be great right about now. A soothing drink to add to the heated water relaxing his muscles. It was about now he felt the magic of the springs.

Emi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emi listened on with great frustration as the sennin went on to describe just how perfect she was. She wanted to be mad. Not because Kitsune was boasting her achievements, but because when you've made it that far, you kind of deserve to. Something she hadn't earned yet. Everything she hadn't earned yet. And not only had she earned great things, but she was a noble, and was born with even more great things. It wasn't enough that she had the body of a goddess. This woman was surely more than human, or the luckiest of them to walk the planet. Her mood settled on a healthy measure of envy, and perhaps depression, as she had a natural affinity against hating people.

Emi looked on with a bit of confusion as Osu made her way to the male changing room. She wasn't sure if the girl had gotten turned around, but didn't want to say something at the risk of upsetting someone. She would realize the error soon enough, right? Emi found herself pulled along into the springs with the others into the changing room. Normally, the nude in the springs didn't bother her, but a certain presence never failed to bring out every bit of her insecurities. She sighed a bit as the others got dressed. Even Akane was older and had subtle curves. It seemed that Kitsune was a insecurity amplification cannon going full blast at all times. She eventually got to stipping out of her clothes, waving to Akane as she beat her out of the room, and Kitsune soon after. She elected to wearing the her one piece bathing suit, as well as wrapping herself in a towel. She made her way out, only praying that the others didn't look down on her for it. After all, she had just praised this place for it's traditional charm.

Entering the hot-springs, Emi's face immediately filled to be a bright red. "O-Osu is--..." She muttered to no one in particular, embarrassment crushing the thought as it was halfway through her mouth. The fact that she was the only one with a bathing suit only intensified, and prolonged her humiliation. She a unsettled deep breath of resolve, she removed the towel, and slipped into the water a slight distance from the other. "I-It's the water..." She stammered, defending her right to blush before anyone could ask, and assuring her guilt. She felt the need made it a point not to look at anyone for too long, instead making small swirls in the water to keep the attention of her eyes. This was going to be a very, very long day.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane did listen to Kistune's boasting about herself, but it was very impressive, either way she had nothing to compare that to. So Akane moved on to a next subject. She had already left Kitsune and the others.

As akane sat in the bath she noticed Ose come over with a floating tea thing tray. She grinned at the thought of tea. But she suddenly realized that Osu was a boy! She blinked, and was pretty shocked. "So you are actually a boy?! Damn I was fooled!" Akane exclaimed loudly, but then laughed it off. SHe was over it pretty quickly. Then she nodded to Osu.

"Yeah I believe we are the only ones going to become Mednin's. I look forward to it." She explained then she leaned back. "Well, Junko-sensei is my mentor. I don't know much about him though." She explained then looked at Kitsune as she entered the bath, Her eyes widen, She had no insecurities for sure! But it felt like more of a challenge for her.

Akane waved to Riku and emi as they entered, she barely noticed emi had both a swim suit on and a towel. She felt uneasy that she had a towel covering her, she felt challenged, so she stood and took off the towel and threw it to the side. The towel was useless soaked anyways. Now she sat fully nude next to Kitsune. She glanced over at the over at the older woman, noticing her inhuman bust size. She reached a hand over and poked one of the boobs.
"Are those even real? They look like balloons in the water." Akane asked as her eyes were pretty curious. She herself had a maturing body with a bust they was unnoticable. She still had growing to do, but she thought stuff like that was pointless. She would worry if one boob was noticeably bigger than the other though.

[WC 334]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu sighed quietly to himself, "I suppose it is my fault for not explaining I am a guy." Osu quietly started handing cups of tea to the others. "If you can wish you can go ahead and laugh I am used to it by now," Osu said dejectedly. He had not realized anyone in this particular group had made the usual mistake. He was glad that the conversation seemed to be quickly shifting to Kitsune-Sama's proportions. He had often been pulled around by women and was used to seeing such things, but he had to admit that Kitsune's breast size was in the highest percentile of those he had seen. "They look real," Osu said rather indifferently though that was just his default tone of voice. The 8 year-old was internally doing everything in his power not to stare. This woman was probably going to be his mentor for quite some time, and the last thing he needed was to find reason to be uncomfortable around her. It was easier for Osu to interact with the girl's closer to his age though seeing Emi's embarrassment seemed to make himself a little more self conscious.

It was time for Osu to attempt a joke to save him from his embarrassment. He still was not good at these with his deadpan face and tone but those were precisely the reason he began doing this. Osu looked at the others as he poured the last cup of tea and handed it off, pulled his hair back in a ponytail like fashion with a emotionless look in his eye, completely monotone as usual and said, "Did you at the very least think I was a pretty girl?"

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune giggled at Emi’s sudden blushing and emitted an uncharacteristic ”Kyaaa~” before huggling Emi tightly ”You’re just so cute Emi-chan!” she exclaimed and held the young Mochizuki close in a hug. Eventually she let go of the blue-haired girl, only to be joined by Akane who then reached over and poked one of Kitsunes breasts. ”Are those even real? They look like balloons in the water.” the girl said. Kitsune turned her head and looked at Akane ”They’re quite real, thank you.” she said and gave them a light squeeze before grabbing Akane’s right hand and placing it on her breast ”Feelyou’re yourself Akane-chan, if you don’t believe me.” she said and grinned.

”Wait. You guys hadn’t noticed that Osu-kun was a guy?” Kitsune asked and blinked ”Was I the only one that saw that? Wow. Regular eyesight really is terrible then.” she commented and blinked a few times before leaning back against the edge of the basin, sinking down a little to let the water cover more of her chest. ”Osu-kun~ Would you mind pouring me a cup of tea as well~?” Kitsune asked with a smile as she gestured him over to herself and Akane.

She stretched her legs under the water, enjoying the warmth and sighing contently ”Ah.. I love the hot springs~. Makes me miss the ones at my clan’s compound out in the countryside.” she said to no one in particular, trying to strike up a conversation. ”Oh yeah. Riku-kun. Have you made any further thoughts as to how you’ll reach the top of the village hierarchy?” she asked the kid and smirked. It was always fun hearing kids talking about getting to the top, only to see them having no plans for getting there.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku's head bobbed up and down as he watched the events unfold of this goofy group of misfits. He was trying his hardest to not stare at Kitune's well endowed breasts, or anyone else's for that matter. But he couldn't help overhear the topic of whether Kitsune's were real or not and then allowing Akane to feel for herself. That was Riku's breaking point. After all, he was merely an adolescent boy just hitting puberty. The boy's jaw dropped as blood spouted from his nose while he observed the breast groping. With his face more crimson than a tomato, both from blushing and his own blood, Riku had to turn away from the group, attempting to regain his composure.

'Slow steady breaths.....slow steady breaths....it's just a girl....a woman...what's going on with me..?' Soon everyone dropped that topic to go on about Osu being a guy. That made Riku feel a bit better, at least he wasn't the only one. Riku was offered a cup of tea and took it, still facing away from the rest of the group. He would take a sip, then sink his head under the water to wash off the blood and such.

Then Riku was asked a question. This really helped snap him out of his funk. He leaned his head back to take in the wonderful view of the sky as he pondered his course of action to become Raikage. With another sip of tea, Riku's stated, "Well first I need to pass my upcoming Genin exam. After that, more training." A simple answer, but Riku wasn't finished yet. "I'm hoping to find a powerful mentor in the main branch to take me on as their pupil and help me pave my way to the top. Soon after, Chuunin. Then Jounin. Maybe even Main Branch Sennin before ascending to Raikage." But that was as much as he could come up with. He always thought about becoming Raikage now a days but how barely knew how to get there. "Could you recommended me to a Master, Kistune-sensei?"

Emi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emi jumped slightly as Kitsune audited the odd noise. Her face only deepened its hue of red at the woman's praise, and affectionate hug. As she was release, Emi sank back into the water until it touched the very bottom of her chin. "Th-they're real alright..." She spoke factually, her mind replaying the hug in slow motion several times. Her jaw was a bit slack as the woman placed Akane's hand on her breast. She wasn't old enough to really know why. But she knew that wasn't really something that most find socially acceptable to do.

Hearing Akane's reaction, Emi sighed in relief. She didn't have to feel nearly as bad now. She wasn't stupid, Osu was simply a very pretty boy. "Prettiest in the class." She gave in a nervous chirp and giggle, accepting the tea to sip on. She could only hope he was looking for that response. At least if he was, she didn't have to lie.

She couldn't help an unhappy grumble as Kitsune remarked on the faults of "normal vision". She could only assume that She was one of those people with a stunning ocular jutsu that made her vision great, or perfect... Just like every other part of her... Listening in on the two drove Emi's focus to Riku, who had seemed unusually quiet. She could only assume he was equally entranced on the good baronesses bombastic ballistics. But his direction was surprising. It wasn't just a joke that he wanted to become a Kage. It was hard to swallow. He was strong for his age, but such a goal seemed godly. She could only wonder what kind of person could be Raikage in the stead of a woman like Kitsune, but she was glad to be on his side. She wished she could have pried Kitsune for assistance as well, but one needed a direction for that. Maybe she would look to the Anbu. After all, a sure fire way to protect someone without getting killed was for no one to ever know you were there in the first place.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back