Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hot Springs field trip! [Private Closed rp]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane blinked as Kitsune had made her hand grope her. She narrowed her eyes as she brought her hand away. She just did not understand why she did that, oh well, that happened. Akane shrugged, they still looked balloony to her. Akane took the cup of tea and sipped it. "Thanks Osu for the tea!
She said with a grin, and then she took another sip. She enjoyed the tea, but it made her feel even hotter, being in the hot water, and drinking the hot tea made her feel like she would start sweating.

Akane sighed softly, but kept her smile. She looked at Osu as he pulled his hair back and asked if he was a pretty girl. She started giggling load, it sooned turned into a laugh that lasted about twenty seconds. Then it faded to chuckles. "Yes Osu, but I am sure puberty will do you well." She stated then she nodded firmly. Akane listened to the others speak, continuously sipping the tea. She was relaxing silently now.

"After this wanna grab a snack?" Akane asked curiously to the others, they had been in the bath for what it seemed like thirty minutes now, at least it felt that way too her. She was starting to become uncomfortably hot now too, her cheeks were probably red from the heat. Also Akane's stoach started to grumble, it probably would not be heard over the talking, or all the sounds around the group.

[WC 255]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu felt a sudden lust for blood surge through him as someone nearby began bleeding. Focusing on some deep breathing and meditation techniques he strained to ignore the presence of blood especially when he saw whose it was as Riku approached... And got it into the water, Osu began sweating and not due to the heat. Osu managed a miniscule polite smile but hearing the words "prettiest in the class" left no small dent in his pride as a man, but he carried on. Though hearing Riku speak about his dream of becoming Raikage forced Osu to remember about their... incident. He and Riku had not discussed the matter yet though mostly because they had not seen each other and there was no real way to bring that up in conversation. Osu would have to speak with him about it later. For now he focused on making sure everyone's tea never emptied.

He hoped Akane was right about the puberty thing, but for now being a man was all about the attitude he brought. Osu of course failed to realize that he had been trained by the adults in his life to act in a very non-masculine way but he didn't realize this. He heard Akane's comment about snacks and started listing off various places to get traditional snacks and desserts nearby. "About anything you could want really, might go for some dango or taiyaki myself." He was really mostly in a rush to get away from the blood before he had an... episode. That was the last thing he needed to do with friends around, he thought shooting a glance at Riku. He was improving his control sure but that didn't mean he should push his luck.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune laughed a bit at Emi’s reaction to being hugged from behind. ”Well. I’ve heard that the new Main Branch Sennin is Kogami Ayumu. You should seek him out. Even if he can’t help you personally, surely he’d be able to point out someone who could.” she said to Riku after his question. Then she slipped out of the water and stretched before wrapping her towel around her waist ”Sounds like a pretty good idea, Akane-chan.” Kitsune said and smirked, knowing exactly what to suggest next.

”You know. I happen to be a master-class chef. I could whip us up some tasty lunch with the right ingredients and tools.” she said to the four kids, and folded her arms under her breasts. ”I could call a carriage and have us be picked up when we’re done changing back into our clothes, and then have us driven to my estate. I grow most of the vegetables I use, myself. They just taste better, in my opinion~” she continued and smiled, waiting on their responses before actually taking action. In case they declined, she’d just go get dressed and wait for the others.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Kogami Ayumu." Riku mumbled to himself the name in which Kitsune offered him. Must be strong to be a Sennin. And if he couldn't take Riku on as an apprentice, maybe he knew someone else who could. "Very well. I shall find this Kogami-sensei." Again, Riku could be heard talking to himself. He couldn't help but be excited. Finding a master would bring him closer to realizing his ultimate goal.

As Kitsune got out of the hot bath, Riku also thought it was time to leave. Any longer and he would become a prune. Withdrawing him self from the steamy waters, Riku found the towel he had folded up before and wrapped it around his waist. "That sounds great, Kitsune-sensei. I'm starving." Riku had only eaten a light breakfast this morning because he knew he would eat lunch with Emi. Though this date had turned more into a group event, Riku didn't mind. It made the afternoon much less awkward.

Emi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emi blinked a few times as she listened in on the conversation. It seemed they certainly took each other seriously. She couldn't help but feel a little small in the face of such great goals and accomplishments. If she met the Raikage someday, she might not even be able to take it. After all, how did she know that people like Kitsune didn't get where they were with everyone laughing at them the whole way?

Emi decided to follow the lead of others. She wasn't really done with the water, but she wasn't about to sit in it by herself and continue to be the odd one out. She stepped out of the spring, ditching the soaked towel. She held her arms in close, still a bit thrown off by the proportions of the other females in her proximity. She almost wish Osu was a girl, so she would have to feel so bad. At least she had dango to look forward too.

Averting her eyes upwards to Kitsune, Emi did her best to listen to her commentary without the view obscuring chest mass drawing her eyes. Every moment of resistance just making her face that much redder. Averting to any of the others wouldn't help. Akane would evoke a similar physical envy. Osu and Riku would likely make her react in embarrassment. No safety here, it seemed. She tried to draw her attention to being frustrated at how good her elder seemed to be at everything she set her mind too, and a few things she didn't. "Y-yes, that would be lovely." She finally managed with a slight jitter.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Everyone seemed on page with getting something to eat, awesomeness. Akane stood and gave a thumbs up. "Alright food here we come!" She exclaimed with a grin. The towel that she had brought out was wet and cold now so she left it. Though she was in the nude, she believed it didn't matter. She had nothing to hide after all. The chilly air touching her wet skin did give her a shiver and made her want to retreat into the warm water. But she stayed strong and crossed her arms as she slowly walked to the changing room.
"Its awesome to hear that you area chief too Kitsune-Sensei. I can't cook very well, my mom usually is the one that cooks." Akane explained as she shuffled towards the changing room at a slow pace. Soon enough she was in the changing room, and didn't wait for a reply to what she just said. She found a clean, dry towel and dried herself off, and then she got dressed quickly. Soon she was all dressed, and not as cold as she once was. She exited the dressing room to wait for everyone else.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"If would not be imposing that sounds excellent Kitsune-Sama, I have only ever practiced the tea ceremony and some basic home cooking myself. I can barely contain my excitement to try your cooking." Osuteno said with his usual stoic face while gathering the pot and cups onto the tray. He really did feel that way though. Osu did not really have his hands free so he just used his feet to toss his towel onto his shoulders and made his way to the changing room. He put his kimono back on and returned they dishes. He met everyone back outside and waited for their ride to Kitsune's estate. After a while Osu begins looking at the Sennin and begins to wonder what sort of master she will be like. For that matter what sort of things he might be pulled into considering her position, wealth and her many hobbies. It did not seem like the path toward a quiet life but then again a shinobi's path never was quiet.

Osu wondered if he would ever be good enough to be a Sennin like Kitsune one day. What about if Riku achieved his dream of being Raikage? It was a novel thought that he might work with his classmates one day to run the village. "Where exactly do you live Kitsune-Sama?

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned as the students all confirmed that they were up for trying out her cooking. ”I’m glad to hear that guys. Go get changed and I’ll make sure that our ride will be here shortly.” she said with a smile and went off to get changed into her kimono again, then went to get a carriage sent to the inn. ”Alright. The carriage should be here in about… 5 minutes or so.” she said to the others when they came out of their respective changing rooms. Surely they could make five minutes seem like much less with a bit of friendly bantering.

Regardless, the carriage arrived, and took them from the hot springs, and towards the Seki District. ”Ah right, you asked me where I lived, right Osu-kun? Well, it’s not too far from where we are right now. Perhaps you’ve even walked by the gates to my estate.” she said and pointed out the window, towards a tall wall and a heavy gate. That was the first place the carriage would have to stop, even if only to wait for the gates to open. Fortunately, Kitsune carried a remote with her in her purse, and she clicked the button on it when they got closer, to make the gates begin opening before the carriage came to a complete halt.

”If you look out the windows now, you’ll see that we’re actually on my estate grounds already, and my mansion is right up ahead, after a set of stairs.” she said and smiled to the others. ”It’s a fairly short walk to get to one of the kitchens, it’s a bit into the building, so don’t get lost now, you hear?”

[MFT; WC: 282]

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young boy finished off his glass of tea and set the cup down back on the floating tray. As Kitsune walked off to get changed, Riku would do the same by heading towards the male changing room. he found where he had left his clothes and prepped them to be donned once more. But before that, he would completely dry off his entire body. Wiping it down to every nook and cranny. "That was nice" He said softly, mostly to himself. Then he started to get dressed once again.

Riku emerged from the male dressing room to find Kitsune awaiting in the lobby area. And soon, the others would join them as well. He couldn't believe she had already sent for a carriage and it would arrive in merely five minutes. Riku never really bothered to study politics in school so he didn't know much about Barons and Baroness. But from what he observed so far, they had a lot of wealth and power. Speaking of politics, Riku thought he would need to study some. At least if he was going to become Raikage some day. Thinking about it, The Raikage isn't only one of the most powerful shinobi in the village but also head of the village in a political stand point. So politics might be a tad bit important to know.

As the carriage arrived, Riku would enter with the rest and off they went. "How did you become a Baroness, kitsune-sensei?" Riku disliked bombarding Kitsune with so many questions but his curiosity would get the best of him. When prompted, he would glance out the window and his jaw immediately dropped. He thought his family was rich from the fishing business his father owned but they were peasants compared to Kitsune's estate. Riku exited the carriage upon it's stop and simply glanced at the massive building before him. 'One of the kitchens...how many does she have?' The only success Riku would have trying to stay with the group is that he was famished. Otherwise, he would have gone exploring the second he entered the mansion.
OOC said:
MFT
WC: 351

Emi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emi simply followed the order, going to the changing room to dry off, and change back into her clothes before making her way back out to the carriage. It was much nicer than any she had found in the Mochizuke troupe. The seats didn't itch, smell funny, and even better, she didn't have to share her seat with an angry monkey. She couldn't tell if she was in heaven or hell sitting from this place, but either way she didn't like it. Almost like it was all too good to be true. Like bait. A trap. She shook the idea from her head after a brief moment, remembering she was dealing with comrades who couldn't possibly betray her.

She continued playing the odd one out, simply listening instead of contributing, and peeking out the window when instructed. This place was massive. Like nothing she'd ever seen. The fact that the relative distance between any part of the house, and it's kitchen could be considered a "walk" of any kind seemed insane. Surely there was a limit to the size of house you could have. Surely this was over that said limit. She was glad Riku asked it, because she was dying to know just how you came to own such a thing. From the title to the property, it was amazing to her. Though, mostly frustrating. She couldn't imagine asking someone like Kitsune something so casually. She couldn't imagine more than a few moments at a time in the woman's mere proximity. Even something as simple as this was fraying her nerves more than she knew possible. If chill pills were a thing, now would certainly be the time.

[MFT]
[WC:289]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
carriage2.gif

Akane hoped into the carriage happily, she sat next to Emi, and across from Kitsune, her face gloo'd to the window as it started moving. "I have never been in a carriage, ever! So cool!" She exclaimed with excitement.
Shinrya Kitsune said:
”If you look out the windows now, you’ll see that we’re actually on my estate grounds already, and my mansion is right up ahead, after a set of stairs.”

Akane blinked then looked out the window. She saw the gates and her eyes widen. "Woah! Those gates look awesome!" She stated with a grin, then she looked at the mansion. She was no longer listening to anyone else as her full attention was looking at the beauty around them. "Your family has great tastes Kitsune-Sensei, I am impressed." She stated as the carriage had arrived at her estate, and it came to a stop. Akane was the first one out of the carriage, she looked around, and she looked around excitedly. "My apartment is so small, It is probably smaller than any room in this huge place!" She stated as she pointed to it. "I love it!" she exclaimed cheerfully. She did wish that she could have a place like this, but it would be way to lonely for herself.​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu brought up the rear as the group exited the carriage and followed Kitsune-Sama. Though wearing as blank a face as he normally had, he was awed by the sight of such as large estate. It was a marvel to Osu that he had never seen the place after having been running around Kumo for the last few years. And yet... there was an odd feeling like he was being watched. As the approached the stairs to the mansion he noticed maids around. Maybe it was just them noting their small guests that made Osu feel like he was having a hole drilled into the back of his head.

While people's attention were turned elsewhere however the maids stared at Osu with mischievous smiles and whispered to one another. As the group made it to the entrance, Osu, still in the back, went wide eyed as he felt a hand cover his mouth and a tug on the back of his kimono and he was whisked away to the side without making a peep.

A minute later he was in a darkened room with a light shining down on him surrounded by numerous shadowy figures wearing evil smiles.
"Look at how cute this one is!"
"Did Kitsune-Sama allow this?"
"She didn't stop us."
"Good enough! Is it a boy or a girl? I can't tell."
"It doesn't matter really, not with that face. Behold!"

There was clapping and Osu strained his eyes to see what they were supposed to be beholding. As they moved closer he saw what it was. "How about I just go back and join my friends they are bound to have noticed I am gone by now. Don't want to worry them, we can call a rain check on this. Wait. Wait!" But they didn't wait and Osu was surrounded. He couldn't escape. If they strained their ears the others might be able to hear Osu yelling, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Well. It’s a title that’s been in my family for generations. Though, when my parents died and my family was thought dead, the title vanished. As such, I had to regain it by meeting up with the Shogun and the Chancellor. I had to swear fealty to the Shogun. And I’m fairly sure it helped that I was part of the team that saved him before he was made Shogun.” she explained to Riku as they drove to Kitsunes estate. After they arrived, she led them all towards the mansion and inside, guiding them towards one of the kitchens.

As if she had read Riku’s mind she said ”Yes, one of the kitchens. There’s one on each floor, but the one on the ground floor is the main one. It’s also the best stocked kitchen.” she guided them all inside the kitchen and directed them to the small dinner table in one side of the kitchen. It was only capable of seating 20 people, but it would have to do. Kitsune immediately put on an apron, and began getting out ingredients from the pantry, the fridge, and even the freezer. ”Well Akane-chan. My family didn’t build this. I did. It burnt down 50 years ago. I had to rebuild it using my inheritance. But, thank you for the compliment” she said with a wink ”Now then. I hope you’re all hungry, because when I cook a feast. I really cook a feast. We’re talking enough food to fill up the entire table.” she finished with a big grin as she formed a few handseals and created shadow clones of herself, allowing her to work on many different dishes at the same time.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Though his questions were answered, even the ones he didn't ask out loud, Riku maintained his silence from here on out. Except fro the soft sounds his tummy had begun making. Like little tiny dinosaurs. He was so hungry that he couldn't even think of another question to ask. He simply followed Kitsune to the main kitchen and sat down at the table waiting for the meal to be cooked. Was it common for a Sennin to invite students back to her residence and cook for them? Riku felt that wasn't an ordinary thing. But no one ever said Kitsune was of the ordinary.

Each of the students would arrive, except for Osu. 'Did he get lost..?' Riku stood from his seat and made his way back to the front door, trying to see if he could find the last member of their group. "I hope I can find him before lunch is ready." Riku mumbled under he breath. Though he didn't want to miss lunch himself, he also wouldn't allow another hungry individual miss out on a free meal. Riku traversed the hall ways, opening door after door to see if Osu had wondered into any of these rooms. But there were so many, how could he possibly check them all by himself?

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OOC
Unfortunately Emi probably will not post, and she said that she is leaving the site. I wish her good luck, and I hope she gets well soon, hopefully she will be back some day.
[col3]
1.gif
|
2.gif
|
3.gif
[/col3]

Akane had walked into the kitchen right behind Kitsune, she listened to kitsune speak, A feast? And they had to eat all of it? Kitsune didn't waste time it seemed and started getting to work. Akane watched, and all the smells of all the different foods filled her nose. "Yay! We're gonna get fat!" Akane cheered jokingly, she didn't care about weight, but her stomach was not THAT big. "I will eat as much as I can, Kitsune Sensei!" She exclaimed with a nod. "Thank you for cooking for us!"

She was amazed at how she cooked, for a rich girl that is. She expected her to call upon her servants to do all the work. Akane's full attention was on the cooking, she didn't even notice Osu was gone, and Riku left the room. Akane didn't want to just want to watch though, so she decided to enter the kitchen and try to help. Each one of Kitsune's clones seemed to have everything down, so she decided to make her own dish. Akane had next to nothing of cooking experience and talent... She went to a part of the Kitchen that was not crowded by clones and pulled out some pots and started adding ingredients. She turned the heat up way to high, but she believed that was the right temperature.

Quickly the pots started to biol, and the pans started to sizzle, though it seemed too fast. Akane was jumping from pot, to pan quickly, but as if a bad luck spree hit, the pots started to biol over, and the pans caught on fire. She tried keeping everything down by covering it with lids, but the pots exploded with hot liquid.

Misc-Cooking.gif

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After much struggling Osuteno had broken free of the shadowy mob, but aside from the center of the room it was too dark to see and they were about to grab him again. Suddenly the door swung open throwing light into the room revealing a mob of maids trying to finish changing his outfit.
33tm2py.jpg
Without a moment of thought Osu dashed towards Riku and attempted to grab his arm and tried to pull him along while running away from the room. Osu had yet to notice his own change in outfit and was soon ducking in and out of rooms with the maids and their cameras close on his tail.
scooby-doo-chase.gif

He finally smelled food cooking and figured out where the kitchen Kitsune-sama was and made a bee line for it. However as soon as he entered the room he heard something explode and was blindsided by a comically over-sized pot lid which sent him flying across the room, knocking his lights out. After a moment though he sat up looking pretty dazed. "Ow ow ow ow! My head!" The boy complained as he stood up and looked around with a rather annoyed and embarrassed look on his face... Osu had an expression on his face...
u2dyx.jpg

Maids were peeking from the corners of the entrances to the kitchen watching Osu and their mistress carefully. Osu spoke up in a rather rough tone."...Why the heck!? Why am I dressed up like this? The last thing I remember is getting kidnapped on my way in." Osu's voice had a tone for once and it was pissed. "Why the heck are there a ton of Kitsunes? And why does my head hurt so much?!" He then noticed part of the kitchen was on fire. After a moment Osu closed his eyes and nodded twice then got to his feet. "I have no idea what has occurred here and I feel I would just get more pissed if I knew." He looked over at the disaster zone around Akane. "But before anything else that over there looks like it needs to be taken care of." He marched over towards Akane with purpose in his step, holding a fierce look in his eyes, attempted to roll up sleeves he didn't currently have and began damage control.

Osu grabbed an extinguisher and put out the fires and then proceeded to remove most of the pots from the heat. As he was about finished Osu slipped on some of the mystery concoction and banged his head again, his eyes becoming little spirals this time around not appearing to make a quick recovery this time around.​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune didn’t notice Riku leaving to find Osuteno, she did notice, however, when Akane went into the kitchen and started to cause a minor apocalypse. ”Akane-chan, please stay out of the kitchen. At least until you’ve learnt basic cooking skills.” Kitsune said and carried Akane back to the table so she wouldn’t be ruining more kitchen appliances. Then out of nowhere Osuteno returned, wearing a maid costume, and Kitsune burst out laughing while she put out the fires and stopped Apocalypse Minor. (Sounds like an actual event, doesn’t it?)

”Osu-kun, you look adorable in that getup.” she said, still laughing a bit, but then he slipped and didn’t seem to get back up. Kitsune went into protective mednin mode and had her clones deal with the kitchen while she attended to Osuteno. First she got him off the floor, and carried him over to a chair and sat him down. Then she applied a medical jutsu, specifically Mystical Force, to Osutenos head so he’d be healed of his head injury and hopefully come to, soon enough. ”Akane-chan, would you mind finding Riku-kun? Can’t have him suddenly being dressed up as a maid as well.” Kitsune said and giggled

”Though. I have to admit. It’d probably suit him.” she added and winked at Akane. ”It shouldn’t be too long before the food is ready either.” she noted and looked over at the kitchen. Her clones had it all well in hand, even if Akane’s disastrous attempt at cooking had slowed some of them down considerably as they were forced to handle cleanup of her humongous mess.

[MFT; WC: 265]

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Door after door had been opened by the young lad as he searched for his fellow academy student. "Where could you have gone too, Osu-chan?" Riku mumbled under his breath as he opened yet another darkened room with no hosts. With as big as this mansion was, it would take him forever to search each and every room to find the other boy. Just when he thought he was out of luck, Riku opened a door to see a mass of maids surrounding his friend and closing in on them fast. But he noticed something else, Osu's attire had changed. "Osu-chan, don't you make a pretty gi-" Before he could even finish his statement, his arm had been grabbed and yanked to follow Osu far away from the mob of maids. Riku didn't have much of a choice but to follow suit, in fear the same fate as his young friend here.

Alas, Osu would lose his grip, causing Riku to be caught in the parade of maids. "No...don't.....please!" Riku's cries were lost amongst the giggling mass of cutesy maids. He felt tugging and pulling all over. But soon it would come to an end and they would leave him be scuttling off to more mischief. Glancing down at his new apparel, Riku was not amused. But without anything else to wear, he couldn't possibly return to the group naked.

The delicious smell of all the goodies Kitsune had been cooking led Riku back to the kitchen. His eyes adverting down as a light blush colored his cheeks. Without a single word, he would sit next to an unconscious Osuteno. At least he wasn't the only one dressed as a maid. He could share this embarrassment with Osu-chan.
Hong.Kong.240.396355.jpg
OOC said:
MFT
WC: 290

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane was surprised at her chain of bad luck events that had happened in the kitchen. She sighed softly, the kitchen had defeated her. Her attention went over to Osu, her eyes widening as he walked in. He was in a maids outfit! She held in a laugh. "Osu you look adorable!" she stated out loud with a grin as he marched towards her. Kitsune had made her sit down at the table, as if it was 'time out'. She puffed her cheeks lightly, she could have at least tried to clean her own mess. She looked over as Osu fell and blinked. "Are you okay??" She asked out loud, then watched as Kitsune walked over to help Osu.

Akane nodded to Kitsune as she was told to go find Riku. She stood and walked to the door, but before she could head out to find him, he was there standing in front of her. She looked him up and down, her eyes widening. "Riku you too!" She exclaimed in a shocked tone of voice. "You boys have weird fetishes!" She commented, more teasingly then anything, as she started to giggle, then laugh at their attire. She had never seen any guy dressed as a girl, nor has she seen them dressed in a maids costume. It was shocking and surprising. She ran her hand through her red hair with a grin. "I wonder if I would make a good looking butler." She stated as she posed.
WC 264
MFT

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno's head was killing him but there was a warm, gentle sensation on his forehead. "That feels so nice but why does my head hurt so much?" Osu mumbled with his eyes still closed. His head was sore in multiple places and his thoughts were still really fuzzy. He felt really exhausted too. And wherever he was, it was comfy. He thought he heard mumbling noises and maybe laughter but it all sounded so distant. Gradually though his head began to clear and he slowly opened his eyes, rather confused by how blurry things were at first. The red blob he was seeing turned into Kitsune after a bit. "Kitsune-Sama? I'm... I'm at your house," Osu said in a dull tone with his trademark blank face. It was a rather obvious statement but Osu was piecing together what he could remember. He looked around and saw more Kitsune's at work and the others. "What happened to the kitchen over there? And what smells so good?" Osu closed his eyes and inhaled the aroma deeply, and then stared at the Kitsune's who were cooking.

He sat still as Kitsune finished healing him and stretched a bit as he stood up. He gave Kitsune a small box of appreciation. He had yet to noticed he wasn't wearing his clothes but he was noticing he was a bit chillier than usual. He rubbed his arms without much thought and walked over to Riku who was sitting on the floor. " What are you doing down there Riku-Senpai? It can't be very comfortable in that outfit." Osu paused for a moment noticing that when he held out his arm there was a little bow on it. He also finally noticed what else he was wearing. He seemed to stare for some time before asking, "Why exactly are we dressed up as maids?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back