Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private How to Train Your Jinchuuriki [Spar]

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hikaru sat in front of her faceless Jinchuuriki spirit, using the opportunity of ‘sight’ to examine it more closely. Easy as it had been to slip into the foggy white headspace they shared at will, an unfortunate side-effect she had discovered was that she’d often find herself here involuntarily- like when she was supposed to be sleeping, for example. Being able to see in this half-dream only made her goal of waking Ukabu again more appealing. Ever since it had unconsciously restored her eyes, it had felt completely dormant to her.

The spirit was humanoid, with dark gray skin that shone the reflective blue of polished metal. Its head bore the shape of a face: the bridge of a nose, faint ridges of a brow, even a pair of shadows that could be ears. Beyond those, however, its visage was entirely smooth; devoid of not only sight but every other sense save touch, Hikaru had at last found something with less agency than herself. She gave her slumbering companion a knowing smirk. Framing its lack of features was a length of white hair, much longer than hers. A thin halo the color of its skin hovered above, and the rest of its body was hidden by the billowing white and green robes.

The world went dark, and she felt a patch of sunlight fall on her face- she had woken suddenly, and returned to her room in one of the Sakurako compound’s singles. The unfamiliarity of the new home had faded quickly, partly with the hospitality of the other clan members, and partly because the past few days had been full of nothing but unfamiliarity anyway. She picked her way out of bed and down the hallway, following a simple mental picture of the home’s layout to take her to the bathroom.

A minute later, she made her way back to sit on the bed, touching a clock on the wall as she passed to tell her that it was just after 7 am. She had asked Nao to help her train in the mornings; or, more accurately, help her figure out how to train in the first place. If what her father had said was true, she was practically a different ninja than the Hikaru who entered the tournament: she had Ukabu released from the Kaiku and on (in)active standby, and if she had enough Hashigaki DNA to blind her then she likely had enough for the clan’s other Hiden techniques.

She gave a deep, soft sigh. Speaking with her father again was unavoidable, she had decided with Teru. Even if it wasn’t… she had disappeared from the man who raised her without a word. He had still lost her trust, enough that she was comfortable with calling the Sakurako clan her long-term home, but she wanted to visit the Miyazaki residence again to talk.

Hikaru shook her head slightly, re-focusing herself. Her mind and body were radically different from the last time she had trained or fought, enough that she felt the only thing missing was for her to ‘feel out’ how life was going to work. The Hashigaki had to have some form of heightened perception, that much she knew. For now, though, she was relying on a weak derivative of her aunt’s Wind-style sensory ninjutsu- by focusing on agitating the wind chakra around her, she could tell what was air and what wasn’t. It was crude, but it was enough to get her down to the training grounds by around 7:30...

OOC said:
Spar topic for Sazuki Nao! Anyone else is welcome to spectate :D

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been a very slow morning, and once he looked outside and saw Hikaru around the training grounds, he did become a bit curious. He would grab another coffee and his pack of cigarettes and walk towards the spot where she would be. "Good morning to you too." He started as and would look towards her. Trying to figure out how she really was doing at this point. "Hope you had a decent sleep."

He knew that she couldn't do everything, but at least he was trying to help her in any way possible in and around the clan but also Byoin. Even if that meant more work hours for him or Keiji or even the other Medical Ninja. He put on a cigarette and kept a nice distance and made sure to stand so she wouldn't get smoke to her face.

[topic entered]
[I am fine with spectators too, however, since it's a closed-off property it's kinda hard to get inside IC if you ain't clan member XD]

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Noticing someone approaching the training grounds, Toshi quickly scurried up a tree. He tried to stay hidden in the branches. He looked see who had stumbled upon his location, noticing Hikaru. The med nin with the beautiful eyes. He didn't think anyone would compromise his early morning training spot so quickly. "This Hikaru is a good one. I acknowledge her ninja." The fact that she was up early to train was inspiring to Toshi. He figured that if he stayed hidden, he'd see her use techniques that were far above his caliber. Maybe he could learn a new technique just by watching her.

Just then, Toshi noticed Nao entering the area as well. This was just bonus points to Toshi. Now he would have two superiors to learn from. Maybe they both would be practicing some high level techniques that he could learn from observation.

Toshi had just made it back to the Clan House hours earlier. He figured he would find Nao later and let him know that he made it back safely. He would also share the good news of successfully finding his own contract summon. As for now he'd stay hidden. He didn't want to interrupt what the two had going on here. He watched the scene below as Nao began puffing on one of his cigarettes.

[ Topic Entered in Stealth ]
(( It's ok to call me out of stealth whenever you want, no worries ~ ))

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nao’s voice sounded from across the grounds. Hikaru nodded, “Good morning. I slept well, the single has been great so far- thank you for accommodating me.” She did indeed feel well-rested; though she wasn’t used to being conscious (in one form or another) during the entire night, her body seemed to be getting the sleep it needed. Talking at an unresponsive Ukabu wasn’t particularly draining anyway.

The Medical Chief faced her Sensei, following the faint taps of his footsteps. “Let’s get started… I want to see if I can still respond well in a battle scenario, so don’t hold back. If I need to stop, I’ll say so.” She felt a nervous fear rise in her chest, the same closed, defensive feeling from when Asuka’s disguised clone attacked them on the day she became a Genin. She felt outmatched, badly, and worse she knew that it might not be possible to fight calmly and analyze her opponent like she usually tried to.

Hikaru dwelled on that memory of her Genin exam before she signaled to begin their spar. She had been outmatched then, surely- it was actually only with Karasu’s help that they had managed to impress the fourth and fifth Hokage. This was just for practice, and she was training with a friend (perhaps two, if she heard the stray rustling in a nearby tree correctly). Come to think of it… she had been outmatched in many of her fights before. Spars against older students and Genin, some heirs to the powerful Uchiha bloodline; combat training with experienced medical ninja; a tournament match against a formidable opponent from far away. She had been through a lot as a ninja already. She sat currently as the head of the village’s Medical Combat division… she couldn’t let down everyone who depended on her there.

The Hashigaki were renowned for their sensory capabilities, in addition to their command of spirits- feats they accomplished through song. Hikaru stepped forward and bowed to Nao. “Ok, I’m ready to begin!” In the days following her Jinchuuriki spirit’s awakening, Teru had helped her research the clan. She had never seriously tried to make music, besides some artistic exploration in the Academy, but… she could now say that it was in her blood. Ukabu wasn’t able to help, so she’d have to figure out how to fight on her own.

japanese-screens-japanese-screen-byobu-japanese-folding-screens-japanese-paintings-antique-japanese-painting-antique-japanese-screens-japanese-antiques-japanese-art-S1366-13.jpg
japanese-screens-japanese-screen-byobu-japanese-folding-screens-japanese-paintings-antique-japanese-painting-antique-japanese-screens-japanese-antiques-japanese-art-S1366-13.jpg

She drew a breath, pooling chakra at the base of her throat. A ghostly melody lilted through the air around her, as if in response, and she waited, counting out four measures like the most natural thing in the world. Her voice came out as a breathy whisper, but it resounded through her entire body, coloring her surroundings a vibrant, changing blue. The kunoichi closed her eyes and faced the Sennin. This was practice, but it was also her first chance to prove that her newfound circumstances were gifts, not hindrances.

[Calling Bmod! I'll make sure I note that Toshi is spectating, not participating in the spar (unless he wants to).]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Battle Moderator Opening Post and Guidelines
1626706622219.gif
  • Send me all of your battle information! Please send this as its own PM. This includes: stats, converted secondaries (if you know how), custom class, abilities, elemental/sensory affinities, inventory, weapons, bloodlines/core abilities, kinjutsu, a full jutsu list (with mastered jutsu clearly marked!), summoning contracts, any other kinjutsu-specific information, or anything else I might have missed above. Make sure everything is linked!
  • Send me your Round One actions! Please send this as its own PM. When sending an action, the following things are very useful for me to mod your round quicker: AP costs, CP costs, any specifically relevant passive/activated effects that apply to the action which are important for me to be aware of, any targets of the action which require targets to be specified, and any things that affect it, other notes which you feel are important for me to be aware of. Seriously, use links!
  • As a general note: please DO NOT pre-calculate your passives into any action costs! It is far more preferable for you to send me the raw cost of an action so that I don't miss anything. If you pre-calculate passives, debuffs, or other effects into your actions, I am highly liable to miss something or end up with incorrect calculations.
  • If you feel I have missed something, or forgot to account for something, feel free to PM me or message me on Discord so we can rectify the issue.

I only really have time to mod on the weekends, but I will try and do better than 1 round a week. 48 hour timer waived to 5 days, unless you guys request longer/shorter. No chance of death and if you go over the timer no worries, there won’t be any stand still actions. If inactivity occurs then mod is considered concluded/canceled.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Edit: Complete!
Wip: using phone and can’t afford to lose the work so posting early but will edit everything tomorrow. Bedtime for now!
Participants

Miyazaki Hikaru

"Contract”“Clones”“Creations“
HP: 42,000 -1,680= 40,320
CP: 39,000 -400 -205 -657 -1,320= 36,625

AP: 10 -1 -0.5 -0.5 -2 -1.5 -2.5 -1
AP Next Round: 10ap

Maintains: Battle Anthem, Gen, Harmonization, 4 ghost
HP:
CP:

AP:
AP Next Round:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:
AP Nex Round:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:
AP Nex Round:

Maintains:
C9DCA5C1-B0BC-444A-B967-2EBD7665FB5E.png

Participants

Sazuki Nao

"Shadow 1”“Shadow 2”“Shadow 3“
HP: 42,600 -32 -154 -426 -426 -426 -426= 40,710
CP: 39,000
Natural CP: 11,700 -3,383 -850 -1,020= 6,447

AP: 10 -0.5 -0.5 -4 -2.5 -2.5

Maintains: Gaia’s Vengeance (2230.5%), Shadow Servants!
HP: 1,083 -11 -11= 1,061
CP: 0

AP:
AP Next Round:

Maintains:
HP: Dispersed

AP:
AP Nex Round:

Maintains:
HP: Dispersed

AP:
AP Nex Round:

Maintains:

What happened?​
[0.00 sec]
- Nao equips “Sanctuary Gloves” quickly!
- Nao enters medical branch fighting style: Energy Drain!
- Hikaru cast Battle Anthem!
- Nao enters Sage Mode!
- Nao is Holy aligned!

[0.50 sec]
- Hikaru enters Ghost Dancer Style!
- Hikaru equips Precision Gloves!
- Hikaru makes a basic strike (Ghost Dancer Generated)!
o Partial Hit (25%) [32 vs 33] | DMG: -32hp
- Ghost Dancer attacks Nao!
o Hit [31 vs 28] | DMG: -426hp

[1.00 sec]
- Hikaru enters Defensive Stance!

[2.75 sec]
- Hikaru enters Elemental Manifestation Stage 2!
- Hikaru is Cursed aligned!

[4.00 sec]
- Nao cast Gaia’s Vengeance!

[4.25 sec]
- Hikaru uses a genjutsu!
o Hit! [44 vs 30] | Nao is unaware! | DMG: -154hp

[6.50 sec]
- Nao summon’s 3 Shadow Servants!

[6.75 sec]
- Hikaru uses Harmonization (Ghost Dancer #2 Generated)!
- Ghost Dancer #1 attacks a random target!
o Available targets: Nao (1), Shadow #1 (2), Shadow #2 (3), Shadow #3 (4)! [target roll: 4]
- Ghost dancer #1 attacks Shadow 3!
o Hit! [34 vs 30] | DMG: -11hp
- Ghost Dancer #2 attacks a random target!
o Available targets: Nao (1), Shadow #1 (2), Shadow #2 (3), Shadow #3 (4)! [target roll: 1]
- Ghost dancer attacks Nao!
o Hit [39 vs 28] | DMG: -426 hp
- Hikaru uses Cancel (Ghost Dancer #3 Generated)!
o Available targets: Nao (1), Shadow #1 (2), Shadow #2 (3), Shadow #3 (4)! [target roll: 4]
- Ghost dancer attacks Shadow 3!
o 25% partial! [42 vs 43] | DMG: -11hp
o Available targets: Nao (1), Shadow #1 (2), Shadow #2 (3), Shadow #3 (4)! [target roll: 1]
- Ghost dance attacks Nao!
o Hit! [46 vs 40] | DMG: -426 hp
- Ghost Dancer #3 attacks a random target!
- Ghost dance attacks Nao!
o Hit! [49 vs 36] | DMG: -426 hp

[9.00 sec]
- Nao uses Leech Seal on Hikaru!
o Hikaru uses body switch (Ghost Dancer #4 generated)
- Ghost dancer attacks Shadow 3!
o Hit! [45 vs 32] | DMG: -11hp
o Available targets: Nao (1), Shadow #1 (2), Shadow #2 (3), Shadow #3 (4)! [target roll: 2]
- Ghost dance attacks Shadow 1!
o Hit! [38 vs 33] | DMG: -11hp
- Ghost Dancer #3 attacks a random target!
o Available targets: Nao (1), Shadow #1 (2), Shadow #2 (3), Shadow #3 (4)! [target roll: 2]
- Ghost dance attacks Shadow 1!
o Hit! [44 vs 26] | DMG: -11 hp
- Ghost Dancer #4 attacks a random target!
- Ghost dance attacks Shadow 3!
o Hit! [41 vs 27] | DMG: -11 hp
- Harmonization High Ping activates!
o Nao (fail), Hikaru (fail), Shadow 1 (fail), Shadow 2 (disputed), shadow 3 (disrupted)

[9.85 sec]
- Shadow Servant 1 makes a basic strike!
o Miss!

Notes:​
@Hikaru
- Battle Anthem specifies allies. Perhaps the intent was meant for the user and allies but I’d need a Dev to make that call as I can only go by what’s written.
- Since Nao used a priority moves, normal time stacking applied within the priority realm.
- Love your action format, you should share this to make it the staple.
- Based off of UBR’s randomized attack info, your ghost dancers can attack each other and you if randomized. Another thing I’d need Dev to clarify intent.
- Not sure if Ghost attacks are cursed too. These ghost are gray area for me.

@Nao
- Shadow Servants attack accuracy needs to be chosen as per the jutsu note otherwise I’d have to roll randomly between Melee, Ranged, or Ninjutsu Accuracy. I assumed you would have chosen Nin acc and so no worries for this practice battle. Also you could have given them benefits of a base element.
- I didn’t check your dojo but this something you want to do: “The Archsage must choose a Jutsu subtype for the Archsage Senjutsu in their Dojo to apply to all Kinjutsu techniques.”

@Both
Round completed! Please feel free to let me know of any corrections needed. Nothing is to small or to big to fix and only makes me better as a mod! If everything is good then feel free to send next rounds stuff and rp!
Shout out to Owly...because I stole your table for this mod, and if you took it from someone else shout out to them!

Last edited:

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi continued to look on at the battle below. As he saw each of them begin to use jutsu his expression read a curious, yet determined look. "So this is what real shinobi are capable of." The study was great for the battles Toshi would forsee. He was careful not to interrupt their spar, wanting to see more of what each of them were capable of.

The boy wiped his eyes as he thought he caught glimpse of a ghost, or a few. Nao changed form, what Toshi saw made him wipe his eyes in disbelief. This battle had just started, but he knew each fighter was powerful and unique in their own way.

---
Staying in Stealth ~

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Her prelude finished, Hikaru paused, taking in her surroundings in the split second before the spar began. Then, her music resounded again, chakra woven into intangible form through intricate acuities of the Hashigaki… though she could only manage a soft tone, it was a form of powerful release that almost shocked her to possess. She had never really tried singing before; she’d have to do it more often.

The split second was over, and the fight had begun. Immediately the Medical Chief sensed a shift in Nao’s chakra that alerted Ukabu subconsciously- for the second time ever, the spirit stirred. The sudden nature of its awakening surprised Hikaru, since she couldn’t tell much about whatever jutsu the Sennin had used to alter his chakra like this. She had also never confronted Ukabu fully conscious before.

Reluctant to experiment in the opening moments of the spar, she opted instead to fall back on what she knew. Beginning the Hashigaki Ghost Dancer technique she had practiced, the kunoichi pulled on her old gloves and noticed a tingling sensation in her hands. Closing her eyes, Hikaru judged her Sensei’s direction and threw a punch- a burst of sound followed its path, emitting a soft ringing as it grazed her target. Promptly, a Ghost Dancer appeared beside her, chakra-blue and humming, and it flew towards Nao to follow up on the first strike.

Before she could figure out her next move, however, she felt Ukabu fully gain consciousness.

Its first ‘word’ to her was to point out the Sennin’s chakra, and reveal that it naturally could overpower its and her own. Hikaru, unused to communicating with Ukabu, wondered simply if they could counteract that energy.

In answer, the world flared to life once more. Her eyes flew open, glowing bright blue as they had before, and the training grounds spread out before her, her opponent across from her and the Dancer beside. She still wouldn’t quite call it “seeing” in the traditional sense, but it was good enough for active combat.

She watched Nao cast a technique she didn’t recognize as she targeted him with a genjutsu. Hearing nothing immediate from Ukabu, Hikaru resorted again to normal techniques, molding her wind chakra into sound to cast the Harmonization jutsu. Hints of a melody echoed across the grounds, and at the same time more Ghost Dancers appeared. Without specific directions from her, they rushed in whatever direction they could, one of them colliding with herself. She would definitely have to practice with them more.

OOC said:
Thanks for waiting!! Sending actions in the morning.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao wasn't really one for talking anymore through out a battle field. He would most likely just be silent, watching and just smile polite through out the whole fight. Despite getting injured or worse. He wasn't going to hold back and that really did show with the Gaia bomb he had going, and he was curious as to how far this thing would stretch out. Even he was using new techniques.

[ooc;; like I said; I have small time, small post soz.]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Wip: using phone and can’t afford to lose the work so posting early but will edit everything tomorrow. Bedtime for now!
Participants

Miyazaki Hikaru

HP: 40,320
CP: 36,625 -200 -105 -370 -2500 -1000 -2750= 29700

AP: 10 -3 -0.75 -0.75 -2.5 -3

Maintains: Battle Anthem, Harmonization, 3 ghost
HP:
CP:

AP:
AP Next Round:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:
AP Nex Round:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:
AP Nex Round:

Maintains:
1629159323916.png

Participants

Sazuki Nao

HP: 40,710 +2130 -147 -426 -426 -426 -426 -2547 -147 -426 -140 -426 -5610 -1115(curse)= 30338
CP: 39,000 -9750 +1950 -209= 30991
Natural CP: 6447 +9750 +1950 -1692 -774= 16454

AP: 10 -0.5 -0.5 -0.5 -3 -0.5 -0.5 -2.5
AP Next Round: 11ap

Maintains: Gaia’s Vengeance (5110.5%), Shadow Servants!
HP:
CP:

AP:
AP Next Round:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:
AP Nex Round:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:
AP Nex Round:

Maintains:

What happened?​
[0.00 sec]
- Hikaru’s Battle Anthem continues!
- Nao drops Shadow Servants!
- Nao uses initiative to drop Medical style- Chakra Drain!
- Nao uses initiative to enter Medical style- Combat Medic!
- Nao uses Cancel with Willpower! (Auto Success!)
- Hikaru makes a basic strike at Nao! (Soft Ping)
o Hit! [39 vs 30] | DMG: -147 hp
o Suppression chance 27% | rolled: 10 (success)
- Ghost Dancer 1 atks Nao!
o Hit! [43 vs 40] | DMG: -426 hp
- Ghost Dancer 2 atks Nao!
o 75% Partial Hit! [36 vs 35] | DMG: -426 hp
- Ghost Dancer 3 atks Nao!
Hit! [48 vs 35] | DMG: -426 hp
- Ghost Dancer 4 atks Nao!
o Hit! [46 vs 34] | DMG: -426 hp

[2.75 sec]
- Hikaru plays My Song - Dissonance Version w/ Musical Agony! (High Ping)
o Hit! [47 vs 32] | DMG: -2547 hp
o Nao is blinded!
- Harmonization High Pitch 21% disruption chance!
o Success! | Gaia’s Vengeance cannot be canceled!

[3.00 sec]
- Nao uses Fun House with EA Feint!
o Hit! [41 vs 27] | DMG: -xxx hp
- 4 copies of Nao appear!

o Hikaru is aware! [34 vs 35]

[3.50sec]
- Hikaru makes a basic strike! (Soft Ping)
o Hit! [43 vs 31] | DMG: -147 hp
o Suppression chance 27% | rolled: 14 (success)

- Ghost created; Ghost 1 atks Nao!
o Hit! [41 vs 26] | DMG: -426 hp

[4.25sec]
- Hikaru makes a basic strike! (High Ping)
o Hit! [41 vs 39] | DMG: -140 hp
o Suppression chance 20% | rolled: 24 (fail)
o Fail! | (33)
- Ghost 1 atks Nao!
o Miss! [32 vs 40]
- Ghost created; Ghost 2 atks Nao!
o Miss! [32 vs 34]

[5.00 sec]
- Nao uses negative Mystical Force with EA Focus!
o Blind - random atk: Hikaru (1), Ghost 1 (2), Ghost 2 (3) | rolled (3)
o Nao atks Ghost Dancer #2! (Dispersed)

[6.50 sec]
- Hikaru uses Rasengan! (Soft Ping)
o Miss! [41 vs 43]
- Ghost 1 atks Nao!
o Hit! [44 vs 30] | DMG: -426 hp | Max hits
- Ghost created; Ghost Dancer #2

[8.00 sec]
- Nao could not complete action! (Insufficient AP)

[9.50sec]
- Hikaru uses Ambiance of the Forbidden- Northern Winds with EA Focus! (High Pitch)
o Hit! [41 vs 29] | DMG: -5610 hp
o 36% Gaspless Chance! | rolled: 55 | Failed!
o Fail! | (93)

- Ghost created; Ghost Dancer #3!
- Hikaru uses Cancel!

Notes:​
@Hikaru
- Forgot your cursed damage, Ghost deal cursed dgm.
- To answer your Ghost inquiry, said Ghost won’t attack a random target upon creation via maintaining a sound jutsu to create a Ghost due to wording.

@Nao
- Could not complete Actions due to suppression.

@Both
Round completed! Please feel free to let me know of any corrections needed. Nothing is to small or to big to fix and only makes me better as a mod! If everything is good then feel free to send next rounds stuff and rp!
Shout out to Owly...because I stole your table for this mod, and if you took it from someone else shout out to them!

Last edited:

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hikaru’s song surged forward in a waving crescendo, strands of color beginning to separate from the blue aura surrounding her and spread further into the air. If what Ukabu could tell was correct, the Sennin was growing his reserves of the special chakra; her battle instinct warned that dragging this spar out wouldn’t work out well for her, especially considering what happened last time. That made a swift offense her best option- fortunately, her newfound power was receptive to her wishes, at least for now.

Every attack she made hummed with a strength she had never felt before… her chakra appeared to be almost fundamentally different, not quite as bluntly abundant, instead lithe and colorful. Even so, the wall of wind that she slammed into her Sensei didn’t look any less painful- she hoped she wasn’t overwhelming him, in spite of herself.

Short post, no pressure! I'm just coming back (hopefully) from a super busy end-of-summer, so I'm totally fine with keeping a relaxed pace for this spar. :D
Sending actions tonight or tomorrow!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back