Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hunting a wanted man [ Mission ]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He'd left the gates, whatever the shinobi there wanted to do with that woman was over to them entirely. Why they felt they could trust her he couldn't figure out, there was no reason to do so, and her threats against the village based on the idea of whether or not she helps or not concerned him. Star Village had arrested Masao and Kitsune, they'd then tried them and put them in some mines. A location Kushin couldn't reach, he'd have to hope that he could instead place enough doubt on the trial that they would instead be freed.

There was a plan in his mind.

He needed to find a scapegoat, much like Masao and Kitsune had been scapegoats. Enishi had committed a murder using genjutsu and a Cloud shinobi. Kushin didn't have the ability with Genjutsu which was required for him to achieve the same thing identically. Instead he would use the techniques he did have available to him. Shape shifting would do, he was a master of Ninjutsu, perhaps one of the greatest masters of Ninjutsu in the known world. At least as far as his knowledge on different techniques were concerned.

So he needed a scapegoat, and there were several shinobi he could try and find for this, but it had to be one which would be believed was possible of what was about to happen. There were several options for this, Daishi was the one he'd told the council he'd be hunting, but any of them were valid for his intended purposes, and any of them would satisfy the Council's watchful gaze. Unfortunately he didn't know where any of their targets were and he only had basic ANBU training to help him, alongside his own other methods.

Blood was his best chance to find someone. Rumors might also help in locating where good places to search might be.

Kushin's first stop was to go to Bear Country and the location where Masao and Kitsune had been arrested, the murder taking place. It'd been some time since the incident, so it was unlikely that there would be much to go by, but the report and information he'd received told him not all evidence would be gone. And evidence was something Star hadn't searched for. Premature conclusions were.

A day and a half later he arrived at what he thought must be the scene. Blood was faint, and likely untraceable by scent even by an Inuzuka. Yet he was a Chigokai. Blood if it existed at all could be sensed, and there was still some here which seemed recent enough to count. Summoning some Blood Clones they searched the area. Daisuke had spoken of a giant which had carried Enishi and his allies away. It was unlikely to have left no trail.

Over here. His voice called.

Kushin and the other clones headed to the imprints which led away from the scene. The blood clones dissipated and Kushin followed the direction that this thing seemed to travel in. Perhaps he would find something.
jojo_av_zpsecac7976.jpg

VGocR.png

He'd been set here on watch for quite some time, though it seemed like things had gone cleaner than even Enishi could have bet on. Yet today was looking a bit grimmer. Someone had turned up, they hadn't noticed Yuuya yet, so he kept his distance. Exactly where this shinobi was from wasn't obvious, but he matched a description. "Hey Enishi, I have a green haired, grim faced, shinobi following the Golem's trail. He's average height, I think it might be the Medical Sennin, Kushin."
Enishi_Av_Arc2.jpg
Daichi_Av_Arc2.jpg

VGocR.png
VGocR.png

Enishi was standing there with many of the Kingslayers. Things had gone too well. Cloud surely wouldn't let this go without incident, there were hotheads there who he was counting on acting. Yet Masao and Kitsune had gone peacefully, perhaps Masao had ordered his village to sit back and do nothing. It didn't truly matter of course, he had planned for all events.

Yuuya's message came through interrupting the briefing and he gave a small smile. The medical Sennin had a reputation amongst the Cloud shinobi. Not for being the nicest shinobi, but still, he wasn't what he'd expected to come out searching, a group of hot headed ANBU most likely. A medical sennin very unlikely. "Is he alone?" Enishi asked looking at Daishi as he said as much, it was about time Daishi pulled his weight around here, he'd been clinging to his early accomplishments amongst the group. "Yes" Yuuya replied without hesitation. "Are you sure?" Asked Enishi, this was most peculiar. "Yes" Yuuya said again.

"Wait for Daishi, then engage. This will weaken the Kumogakure leadership once more leaving them with only their ANBU Sennin and Raikage, this should be easy for you two." He waved a hand to Daishi who nodded and headed out.
Untitled-3.jpg

cloud_sennin.gif

The quickened pace of a distant heartbeat reached his senses. Someone preparing for something exciting. In this area. There was only one potential answer for Kushin. He was being watched, and the watcher was going to become a fighter. He'd have to keep track of the heartbeat to check on what the man could and couldn't make out. As he passed behind a tree a newly created clone continued in his place. He listened, nothing out of the usual. He hadn't been picked up.

Letting the Clone continue another twenty meters before he made his move he headed up into the trees. Kushin made a wide arc around his target, and then before he knew it Yuuya found his headset bursting in his earl. As he turned his head in the direction of the headset he spotted Kushin only moments before contact. Kushin recognized the spotting yet didn't recognize his target as an important one.

Kicking the body weakly Yuuya flew backwards with a surprised look on his face before bursting into a log. "You picked that I'd use that huh?" His voice sounded from the branch above Kushin.

If you hadn't your reactions as a shinobi would have been in doubt. Still, I can't say you're skilled enough to warrant my considerations. Tell me where I can find someone worth my actions or I'll kill you. Kushin said, not bothering to raise his head to look up, instead continuing to look down, metaphorically and literally at Yuuya.

A laugh came from above, That's your answer huh? Kushin said as the laugh was cut off.

Yuuya found himself frozen in place, he couldn't move, not even breath. Moving up beside him Kushin shook his head I'll take your answer to mean that you aren't aware as to who I am. Which means you can't be one of the shinobi I'm after. Perhaps one of those pathetic Star Shinobi? Yuuya still couldn't answer Kushin, he felt his strength draining from him and then suddenly a whining sound came crashing through the trees.

Kushin turned to face the sound and found a Rasen Shuriken coming straight at him. Dodging out of the way, his hand fell behind him and he formed a Rasen-Nova I assume this is a friend of yours! Kushin called over the sound of slashing wood as he unleashed his Rasen-Nova into the wind based Rasengan. The cataclysmic explosion of power enveloped the bound target and Yuuya found himself crashing through the trees bleeding and burned from the impact of the empowered attack, empowered by his allies own assault.

Falling naturally from the tree Kushin looked towards the newcomer, a wicked smile growing on his face as he recognized Daishi Oh my. he said, resembling George Takai. The blonde haired shinobi looked angry, probably at Kushin's use of his own technique to attack the mans ally. "How dare you!! Believe it!" Daishi raged at him as he formed another rasenshuriken.

Kushin's smile changed to a frown Believe what? And you're going to do that again? What was this moron thinking. Surely a Raikage hadn't been partially felled by a moron who spammed the same useless attack time and time again.

Forming a Rasen-Nova he and Daishi's attacks slammed into one another, Daishi's Rasen-shuriken once more empowering Kushin's and this time smashing back into the enemy shinobi's face, rather than his allies, sending Daishi flailing backward and into the dirt.

Kushin stood there looking between the pair. So the first was a member of the Kingslayers, he was on one knee now and looking to where Daishi had fallen. "Daishi!" He called uselessly before a massive gate opened up behind him, arms reaching out for him as he dodged a few others caught him and ripped at him. His voice screamed through the bush and echoed against the nearby hill.

Then Daishi attacked Kushin, forming some clones Kushin wondered what his plan would be this time around, though one skidded underneath him as he jumped to avoid it. He then cried out "Daishi gutbuster!" to which Kushin said Who the hell names their moves after themselves? Unfortunately Kushin's growing disbelief that this man was actually a shinobi worth killing took him off guard and two other forms of Daishi slammed their fists into his stomach sending him flying backwards.

Spinning in the air he landed on his feet and skidded while Daishi sent a kunai at the door to the demon kingdom that Kushin had opened up releasing Yuuya. The man collapsed to the leafy ground and looked to Daishi "We need to flee Daishi. Yet instead of listening Daishi adjusted his jacket, perhaps in an attempt to look cool, though the way it was singed made it look like a pathetic attempt at gaining some face.

You. Kushin said to Yuuya, Flee back to Enishi and tell him that if he shows his face before the Medical Sennin of Cloud that he'll find someone who will destroy everything he'd managed to achieve so far. Also tell him that Daishi is dead.

Then Kushin began his advance. Slowly his body was enveloped in runes, the sign of a cursed mark, yet then it become something more.
cursed_zps078fee55.jpg

As he advanced his skin seemed to harden and become almost a carapace. Batlike wings took shape on his back, his green hair melted into itself, turning into a part of the shell atop his head and turning into spikes. His eyes took on a new shape and colour. Power could be felt coming from him and then as Daishi charged him Yuuya fled, the battle was already decided. Daishi hadn't had much chance before, now he was against something which Yuuya could hardly even comprehend. Kushin's cursed seal was beyond any that Yuuya had ever seen, it was completely under the mans control, yet even as he fled he heard an enraged cry from the battlefield.

More power was unleashed and he was knocked off balanced and crashed into a tree, falling unconscious.
Untitled-3.jpg

cloud_sennin.gif

He had what he needed now.

It was however time to do what he wanted.

Heading further into Bear Country Kushin transformed into Daishi's form. He read newspapers and found the man who had judged the case of Masao and Kitsune. Following the man home Kushin waited till the cover of darkness fell before killing the man as he slept, his wife and children as well, though he left one alive and tied the seven year up in the basement. He would be the witness to Daishi's crimes.

From this point he went about killing everyone involved in the case against Masao and Kinbarii. Each night he stayed in a new location of the latest victim. By the third night his first slaughter had been found out and the child giving the description of Daishi found. He'd been very visible and as such others came forward telling the press how they'd seen the man matching the description given.

Star shinobi entered the town, passing by the green haired shinobi who sat in the market drinking a latte. It was almost too much for Kushin, he could hardly hold back the laughter which built up inside him. Yet at night now he hunted the Star shinobi, and by morning their headless bodies were found in heinous displays around the town.

Finally Kuro arrived himself. The Star village Sennin who had been the prime prosecutor during the case.

Waiting till he was an estimated distance away Kushin set off massive jutsu, destroying the courthouse and central area of the town. The place looked like a battlefield and when Kuro arrived Kushin could be seen with Daishi's head being held by the hair and destroying what could only be assumed to be his body using an ANBU technique.

"Who are you?" Kuro asked approaching Kushin carefully.
I am Isaki Kushin, Medical Sennin of Cloud. I have been hunting this man for a week now and his escapades led me to this village. Who are you? Kushin said, his alabaster face turned towards Kuro, nothing showing of any emotion that might be going through him.
"Ah, I have heard of you." Kuro replied, suddenly stopping his advance. Several other Star shinobi arrived at this moment.
"Weren't Shiro and Kunta in this area?"
I'm afraid you'll find their remains somewhere around. I was more caught up fighting such a strong shinobi that I was unable to help your comrades. Kushin turned and began leaving.
"Wait right there. We can't have you causing so much damage and with our Shinobi dying without you undergoing tri..." Kuro began but was suddenly face to face with Kushin, the look of a man ready to kill clear in his eyes, Kuro could suddenly hear the thoughts of the man no longer going with the words spoken
Assuming that I was as stupid as to be willing to go through your joke of a legal system, and be judged by my peers, then I would need to find a peer to be judged by. If I were guilty then clearly none of your pathetic shinobi are my peer, neither are any of these Bear Country officials who were massacred. I will not go through your sham of a legal system.
His words were Perhaps you should make me.

The dare was both spoken and thought, but the thought far more malicious. Even Kuro, a man who had fought on par with Akira Saito many years ago stepped backwards. It wasn't that he thought this man was stronger than Akira, but it was that this man would fight to kill. That was the difference between the two, one would go for the kill, the other would go for a victory.

Kushin walked away from the town and headed back to Cloud.

The newspapers spoke of the hero of Cloud who had come and killed Daishi, a man who had wrecked havoc amongst a town in Bear Country and killed nearly two dozen Star Shinobi in the process.

Star Village's Kuro was left with a distaste in his mouth, not knowing what to believe truly happened, yet knowing that what seemed to happen was that indeed Kushin had stopped the loss of life.

Enishi read the paper, frowned in wonder, and then smiled with a shake of his head. This man was his enemy, and yet he had to admire the man. He'd performed actions which worked towards Enishi's goals, though he'd killed an ally who had been very much a core part of their group.

Yuuya heard of the murder and mayhem caused and shivered, understanding his existence was this close to being extinguished.

[topic left, heading home to Cloud S-Rank 30 mins]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back