Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I care. [closed]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had a loooong day at school... And once he finally had gotten home... He saw a horrible note. The one evening his dad would be home with him this week was changed... A sigh left the young male has started to go through his hairs. Once he was done with that he started to grumble a little kick the air and follow towards the high closet where he climbed to reach the metal mug on it. There was some money left... He started to count out and figured it would be best to start making meals for multiple days... So big potions...

He was sitting at the table figuring what to get from the amount of money he had left from his dad. Puzzled he took a look and soon knew a dish.
Quickly the male made a shopping list and included all the ingredients;
×1.2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
×Kosher salt
× Freshly ground black pepper
×2 carrots
×2 onions
×1-2 potatoes
×½ Tbsp ginger
×2 cloves garlic
×1½ Tbsp neutral flavor oil
×1 QT water
×1 apple
×1 Tbsp honey
×2 tsp Kosher salt
×1 box Japanese curry roux (1 box = 7 oz or 200 g)
×1½ Tbsp soy sauce
× 1 Tbsp ketchup

He all had written this out and started to rummage through the kitchen and storage to see what he had... He was left with almost 1/3 less on the list and started to pack his stuff. He packed a bag and left the bow at his home. He didn't want to carry that thing as for now. He started to walk around and looked slowly more towards the sky. He was a little sad as how he was alone again this time. He started to think back to what had been happening in the past now. Eventually, he thought about the Reaper again, the lesson with the Reaper... he got a little smile and knew having him as a friend was never going to happen. Slowly he left a soft sigh and started to pick the groceries at the stores.

Once home he started to clean the things, chop them up and place them in different bowls. His house was small but the scent was filling the whole room. Within a few steps, Izumi had been back at his own table and started to write more of his homework while the dinner was slowly being brought to cook. When he was done with a little he started to wash the rice and prepare it as the box had said so. All on his own in the silent house. Slowly he started to feel even more lonely and sighed a time. It was that moment that he decided he could dress quickly in something more comfortable for him and as he was alone.
He wore a simple jogging pants with a short sleeved tee, showing off the state of his body. He didn't put on any socks and walked barefooted inside his home. With a slight stretch out he started to cook further and added seasoning. It was almost ready as far as he knew... So he started to clean the table and plate is still for two persons.

Wc: 537
[Closed for Uchiha Takeshi.]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi had taken time off from his schedule it seemed that he would be heading around someone’s house tonight for food, this was something he was still trying to understand, the want or need for someone to ask for him to come around. Takeshi allowed himself to stand at the door way, he remembered his days before the Clan was back, before he had a house and when he was still a student. He remembers that it was these times where money would be stretched, and he had no belongings this was the time that had made him in to what he was today.

He had been taught, inspired and given direction and here he was at a Students door who had asked him if he wanted food, who had taken the time to prepare the food and make sure that there was a meal waiting. Casually Takeshi allowed himself to put the bags down on the ground in front of the door, he let his hand come up and gently wrapped his knuckles against the plain door, it didn’t seem that this place stood out but still the Uchiha wondered how the new student was doing and he had brought a bag full of basics that he would offer to her in return for the meal.

It was just the basic food stuff that everyone liked at that age, sweets, chocolates then the basics like nice fresh cuts of meat from the butchers that he had known, fresh vegetables everything that gave a student a nice balanced diet that they needed in their lives. This was no different from what is in the bag, and he wondered how the student would take the gifts from himself and he could just stand there and wait for the door to be answered as he glanced right to left, the Anbu Sennin was never used to being invited out like this.

[Topic Entered]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The small boy had been busy in and around the place, he had cleaned it, made sure it all looked nice and tried to make it look a little less cramped... Slowly a thought occurred to him and he let his face lean into his hand palm. If his mind was right... This person was huge too and probably had to watch out for his head... which is why he slowly swallowed himself. The other person who had been in this house almost or did bump his head. His memory didn't really recall. Slowly he turned a little worried and started to bite the tip of his thumb.

When Izumi heard the door he wanted to do the same as his dad. Calling out he would be coming but nothing left his mouth... A slight bit annoyed that he tried it he patted his own cheeks and got in a hurry to the door. Once opening the smell from inside would slowly spread towards the outside. A curious look was left from the younger male as he looked towards him, but that curiosity was soon replaced with a big smile on his cheeks. His soon then would fall on the bag and then reminded himself he had to invite him in. He would open the door more and make a place for him.
Welcome to my home, please watch your head, the ceiling isn't high right here. He would sign and once the other was inside he would offer to take his jacket or anything.
He really did try his best to be a host yet it was kind of his first time doing it like this so there was some stiffness coming from him.

Wc: 287

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look around the house as he smiled, stooping down slightly he allowed himself to get inside the home as he looked around a small smile came to his lips as he looked around bringing the bags of food and treats with him though it seemed that he was unsure if the boy would appreciate it, but it was at least held two weeks of shopping inside of it. That was without considering any of the treats that he had inside of the bags at that split second. Takeshi placed the bags in front of him as he allowed himself to nod towards the boy and shut the door behind him as he removed his boots.

“Thanks for letting me inside of your home, I do appreciate it, that food does smell wondering. I have to admit I have been looking forward to this all day.”

Takeshi allowed himself to hand the bags over to the student for a few seconds, it seemed that he was willing to come in and nothing was going to stop him enjoying this meal, it was good for him to get away from work even if it was only for a little bit of time he didn’t mind that much as he allowed himself to stand there waiting for Izumi to take the bags as he stood in the hall way deciding the boy should be the one to show him around his home if he wanted to.

“Well I brought these for you, I know the student life can be a tough one for some times so I grabbed you some food on the way threw I decided that you can at least be well stocked up on food for a while for having me over for dinner I hope you don’t mind me doing so?”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He surely tried his best to be a good host, he only had read it and muttered a little at himself inside his head. He thought he was doing it wrong as Takeshi had to close the door behind him himself.
When he got the bag he was a little confused and took it.
“Well I brought these for you, I know the student life can be a tough one for some times so I grabbed you some food on the way threw I decided that you can at least be well stocked up on food for a while for having me over for dinner I hope you don’t mind me doing so?” Was the sound of the other.
He placed it in the kitchen and took a quick glance through it. He saw things which needed to be kept cool. He signed he would unpack this quickly for the things that needed to stay in a cooler.

He was sorting it out and his face was a surprised happiness when he unpacked the bag. At the sweets, he was surprised and once he was done placing away the cooler ingredients he gave a soft bow as a thank you sort of way. He then signed for a quick look through the house if he wanted.
He would let the Curry shudder through a little longer and started to take Uchi first through the living room. 'This is the living room / dining room.' It wouldn't be huge or anything, quite small actually. When they were going from the Livingroom in two steps for Takeshi they were in the kitchen already. It was small on both sides, little in the back there was a closet below the stairs and a door next to it. First Izumi showed the door and it revealed the tiny bathroom they had. It was recently remade and Izumi was proud and then started to get up to the bedroom. Or rather bed-attic. It was narrow and barely space left beside the two made up beds. There was a single closet with a few clothing piles next to it.

The whole place was quite small. The garden had been bigger than the house in total. The garden was around 6-meter width by 14-meters in length. The door height and roof at the begin had been 1,80-meters and slowly going up to a maximum of 3.50-meters at the bedrooms. The house itself was in width 3-meters up to 7-meters long.

Once he had shown everything he was walking back with him and smiled softly. He started to collect the plates and fill them. He took them to the table one by one and once he sat down he would look to Uchi. 'Do you do anything like prayers?' He was thinking about those who did. Yet he took a small glance at his written paper to see if so far he had done all the steps for being a host right.
If was it was or wasn't he would go eat after it was answered/done. He hoped the other did like the dinner he was getting and was worried about his reaction now that he had seen his whole house... Where the other could practically roll through to get to the other side...

WC: 546
Ref picture: Izumi's House

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to smile back at his host, it seemed nice to have a night off work and he had to admit he was enjoying his time away from the ANBU Sennin role. Though he knew full well that he still would have to do work later, tonight was a different story. He was relaxing and just making sure that he would enjoy the food as he looked around trying to get a idea on what was happening, it seemed that the house was small but was sufficient on what was needed for an academy student, Takeshi looked around at the lay out of the situation.

Takeshi allowed himself to be shown around it was a kind gesture to say the least, as he took a seat back he smiled in that split second as he looked at the table for a few seconds, though it seemed that he would be asked a question that he had never been asked in his life, that was a strange one to be asked. He pondered the question for a few minutes figuring out how to reply, or what would be the best way to put it though he personally had never been asked the question.

“Not really, I am never a believer of that kind of things, I have been around far to long to believe in things like that, though I have to admit if you have anything like that to be said a prayer or anything please let me know and we can do it your way. After all this is your house and your rules”

Takeshi allowed himself to wait for a reply, though he wanted to know what was going to be said, it seemed that he was enjoying the company. It was a different experience and he remembered nights like this when he was still in the academy. He knew full well that soon Izumi would move away from the Academy that was something he looked forward to seeing. He hoped that he would enjoy his time inside of branch he selected though that would be in the eye of the beholder.

“So, are you ready to progress inside of the village, I am sure you cannot wait for the day you have to sit your first exam, make a name for yourself inside of the village? That is what we should all aspire for, to improve ourselves and progress so how do you feel about it then Izumi?”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Many books were scattered in the bookcase, some of his past lesson which he had placed away in a careful matter along with a notebook. It was a couple of books on how to speak. Yet Izumi didn't have a single word said so far.
He had asked if the other did anything like a prayer or something, but it seemed that this wasn't the case of happening. Slowly Izumi made a small smile. He was really glad he had a friend now and one he was able to cook for even! That the other wasn't having a prayer was fine by him... His father nor he did believe in it so there wasn't much to be said.

It took this a lot of courage of the boy who was looking to the place. He mouthed a little and then tried to actually say something but couldn't help to get a healthy set of rosy cheeks of trying. "I-am onored." He tried his best to pronounce the simplest of words in a row to form a sentence. Yet it didn't exactly express his feelings as well as he had hoped... so, In the end, he did resort back to the signing.

'I really want to be a part of it all, I really wish to help the leaf out the best as I can. A name can be a good thing or a bad thing... Like for example, our class has big rumors for the reaper... While I know he is fairly nice!' Izumi would then fold his fingers and smile really happily. 'I don't want to get our dinner cold, shall we eat? he would then offer to eat a little although now he thought about it... he had some desert left in the cooler... He was going to see if he wanted that after.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to glance around for a few minutes as he tired to focus on his surroundings, it wasn’t like the Uchiha to just let things fall at the waist and he wasn’t about to do the same now, as he allowed himself to glance around the place looking at the decorations as well as anything that might interest the Uchiha, but he found himself drawn back to the boy it seemed that he wanted to sign and he would have to pay attention as he noticed a few words before hand coming from Izumi mouth, it seemed that someone was teaching him to speak. All be it slower than normal but that was just something that was to be expected.

“I can see someone is teaching you to speak, this is something you should be proud off. Though I have to say it seems that you are going to be enjoying your time inside of the village and growing since we last talked. I must admit that I am glad to see you becoming stronger and move confident in each day that passes by, I agree let us eat for a little bit or it would be getting cold”

Takeshi allowed himself to eat the foot, enjoying the taste of a well-prepared meal a small smile came to his lips as he considered himself for a few seconds, the future was changing and so was Takeshi as he allowed himself to lean back and enjoy himself. Taking small bites of the food that had been prepared.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was watching the other as he took a little look around... He couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed by the fact that his house was that small. Even he started to look a little around and saw the eyes of the other hand rested on his speaking books... He felt a little proud of that and wanted to explain... He first wrote it out invisible on the table before trying to say it out loud. "You-io is teasing me!" Even though he said it wrong with tunes.. he did got far for his idea.

Izumi would eat till he was done with it... He would wait patiently till the other was done with eating and then would clean the table for them. Placing the plates a bit washed the major off before placing them down.
He would wash his hands and turn to Takeshi, he was a little sad that he didn't have much of a desert.
Eventually he managed to plate up a single plate of dessert and placed it in front of Takeshi.
Izumi would just start cleaning a little bit to keep it a little roomie before sitting down again.
"Yui-io teases me t-oo spea.... Spea... K?" he muttered the past a little unsure and was a little bit puzzled. "Sohhy" he tried his best but the sounds were fully right on pronounces.

(small sorry)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed his hand to come up slightly as he declined the sweeter part of the meal, deciding instead to spend some time to get to know the student, it seemed that with the efforts that came from within Izumi he had been making progress in the speaking section of his life. Though it caught the ANBU Sennin of guard to hear him try and speak he allowed a small warm but welcoming smile to come to his lips as he met with Izumi’s eyes keeping a clam look as he waited patiently for the boy to get the words out, no pressure or look of concern on his face as he tried to make the student feel at ease.

“Well it seems that you have been studying hard after all Izumi, that is something I have to admit surprised me you are getting the hang of speaking quickly and efficiently as well. You should be happy and proud of your progress I bet given a little bit more time you will be speaking just like I am now, and with that it will open new doors in yourself. Now tell me other than the speaking side how has studying been going for you?”

Takeshi allowed himself to wait for an answer, he was interested to know why the boy had decided to become part of his branch and part of him was interested to find out what drove him to progress inside of that branch. Takeshi allowed himself to sit patiently and wait for the answer to be given, he wasn’t going to rush someone who was just starting off their first few days speaking with the annoyance of someone constantly bugging them for answers and results. He would instead just sit there and wait for the answers to come, deciding to not interrupt.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had tried his best to make something at least a little bit dish worthy. It was a slight surprise for him that Takeshi had said no towards this sweet type of dish. And because of the fact that it couldn't be placed in the cooler. Izumi started to take little bites and more and more to eat up the dish. The plate had to be empty also. He had been listening to him. He did his best on all his classes... and even he knew that even he had to admit about his school situation on one point...
Izumi wanted to come clean with everything... The always smiling boy was having now a neutral face and a slight bit looking more towards below. He was searching for the words in his own moment. It took him along a long moment and after a small sorry for the word he resorted towards the books. A small silence fell in the tiny house. Every sound could easily be heard. A silence that was slowly broken up by a voice, slightly shaken and slowly started up to speak in an almost whisper for the first part. as he had been trying to speak something from what came somewhere deeply hidden... Yet he felt he could 100% trust this man... He didn't know why... But this person felt more than a dad than his own right now... His own dad wasn't even home the most of the nights and this ANBU Captain even made time to get dinner with him.

Slowly Izumi started to speak.. "Sc-ool is gh-.... Hard. Nod--...t.. Not.. Be-ausse of a lesson. Bud.... bu-ut. be-ausse of..." And at this moment he started to weaver a little... He took a moment to breathe because he wasn't that used yet to talk and keep breathing... What he actually had been doing was keeping his mouth shut. He started to rub his eyes and tried to stay as strong as possible... after all the person he looked up to was close.
"peo-p people are m-mean." He eventually brought out before a stump got in his throat. He couldn't say it... He couldn't.... and if words couldn't then he had to change it into something else... hesitant he undied his shirt and revealed his body state only already on the upper part... He never fights back to his bullies... so his body had old bruises, scratches and scrape marks.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit there as he listened to the words that were being spoken, it seemed that there was still time to speak and it seemed that they had lots of conversations ahead of them as Takeshi sat there silently and allowed himself to just enjoy the moment. He allowed himself to sit in the room and just listen to the words being spoken. It seemed that Izumi was having a hard time inside of the academy, but there was more of it than that from what Takeshi was understanding, it seemed that he had to get some information from him and he knew full well that the conversation would be an interesting one the best way was to try and veer it off the conversation in those few seconds.

“People can be mean, it’s the world that we live in, its cruel and where cruelty is darkness comes to be, people will always find a way to make you feel worse than you should. The key to that is trying to stand tall and shrug it off, that comes from experience Izumi the Uchiha clan is looked down by some and hated by others, its what we do that defines us not what people say. I hope you understand that”

Takeshi allowed himself to pause for a few minutes as he pondered the words that needed to be said and the actions that needed to be taken, though it seemed that Izumi would need to understand everything first and have an understand of the world that they lived in. What more could be said on the issue though that had already been talked about. Takeshi smiled back trying to give warmth to the boy as he allowed himself to speak once more.

“Life is just a challenge, how we overcome it will define us, though is there any more that you would like to add about the academy students?”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had spoken about what was making his study that much harder and not even physical to bear but to carry around on a mental basis. He had been talking the best he could until he didn't understand that his body was stopping the sound from coming all together. His throat felt as if it was being squeezed. It was that he started to undo his upper clothing to reveal what he had been battling with next to his school.

Even Izumi took time to sit down across Takeshi and leaned a little bit on the table and halfway through his talking he started to dress again. He felt a little bit puzzled on what to reply, how to reply on top of it. This was something that had become an everyday thing, a normal thing that was now. Izumi was silently listening to the other and looked carefully at how his body language was, to how his tune was in the voice but more importantly was how he was altogether.
For Izumi, it was showing that he felt at ease here, a bit more relaxed than the last time they had met. It made him at least smile a little again and tilt his head a little to the side. Something was roaming inside his head and he had a soft warm smile on his face. However, this was disturbed as he heard the other talk once more. This resulted in him in tilting his head a little backward and placing his thumb below his chin in a thinking matter. He was calm enough to speak again and he did try so... Since he had thought this over and had more words used into this line it was a rather... small kid speaking like instead of a 3-year-old toddler. "Tey harm others if I do nod get harmet." He said and would nod after he had at least pronounced it right for him.
He started to rub his right eye a little and looked to various kind of objects before back to Takeshi. "Pwease give meh a momument." He said as he tried to excuse himself as he went to the bathroom. He forgot he had to take eyedrops for his eyes and after he had done he went back while still rubbing his right eye. His left would show just a bit tearing up. "So-r-wy. " He said almost right and made a tiny small smile on his face. He hadn't told anyone about his new eyes and wasn't really planning on.

"Ta-ta-shi?" He tried to tell his name... but soon looked troubled since he knew he had it wrong. "p-wease pra-pra-..." Aaaand he got stuck for a little... So instead of speaking it out he signed it. 'Please practice with me , fighting or speaking.'

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look and listen to everything that the Academy Student was saying, it seemed that there was a lot more in the background that was not being said and this showed some concern to the Uchiha though he showed no emotions then and there instead deciding to allow himself to just watch and attain the situation by studying the body language of Izumi instead. He allowed the smile to stay on his face as he had to admit he was enjoying this day even if it didn’t seem like it. Allowing himself a few seconds to take in all the sights that and still the smell of food that echoed around the house.

Catching the words, he tried to fit it all together, though the sporadic speaking wasn’t helping the situation Takeshi knew full well that he at least had to try and make the picture make sense, he was sure of that much. Watching as Izumi walked off he at there and considered everything that had been said so far before the return of the boy. It seemed that even with his return he still wanted to try and say more, though he ended up signing the last part of it, it seemed that he was asking the Sennin for help as Takeshi allowed himself to consider his options before replying wanting to make sure he had all the facts in hand.

“So you want me to teach you to fight, you want to learn how to defend yourself, I can get behind that and understand where you are coming from. The main question with that part is why me out of everyone you could have picked, why did you want me to do the teaching. I kind of want an answer before I really accept or decline the offer”

Takeshi leaned back in his chair, he considered what he had said to be a fair enough offer. It was true that he wanted to know Izumi had decided to select him to teach before even agreeing this was just the normal set up.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So many emotions were going through the boy as he had made an attempt to speak out loud, to say towards the other how he was going to ask to train him... To teach him... But he was a bit stuck and had to result back to his old habit, signing. It felt a downwards drag for him that he couldn't have said it towards him in a single go. But he recalled the words: "Nothing comes without some practice." and with that... He kept his head high when looking at the other, trying to show that he was determined to go through with it.

After his question the male looked towards Takeshi, making sure he was understanding everything. Taking glances about how he was reacting to it, but as usual, this person wasn't easily showing it. He saw him leaning back, which Izumi tilted his head slightly to the side and look towards him in his eyes if possible. He would nod a time or two. With that question, Izumi's gaze slowly turned softer as he was thinking of multiple things. His whole stance changed and he sat down across him when he moved his chair.

So many things were going through his head but he smiled towards him. He took a breath in and out to prepare himself to speak again, it also was like a brick fell off his shoulders by doing that as he started to talk more at ease with him. "So fhar I tell." He started and started to fold his legs cross and rest his hands on his lap. "You will nod go easie. You will nod stop when I ask. You will do it rightiously." He spoke and hoped it came out also with the sounds as how he was wanting it. "You are special." He said without making a single mistake that once. "I...am happie, sad, angry... with you." He was very honest, maybe a little too much, but he was speaking everything out loud. "No matter whad, I want to be there for Yhou." He smiled bright and leaned a bit more forward in his chair. "I trust you fully." He just hoped that the feelings he had, along with his motivation were enough... And the matter that he had spoken it alright.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit there and listen to the conversation that was being spoken, it was clear that the Izumi was looking for a teach, and that would be something that the Uchiha had to contemplate for a little while, he had been teaching Yukio for so long now he never really considered what would happen once Yukio finally understood and knew how to act on his own. Takeshi allowed himself to consider the options that were available to himself as he looked at Izumi the boy he had come to know and found he could get on with plus he spoke his mind which was never a bad thing especially consider the world that they lived in.

“So you want to learn the hard way what life is really like, you want to come and accept the fate that is given to you and you want to become stronger, well I have to say that is something I can get behind and come to understand.”

Takeshi allowed himself to study the boy for a few seconds, it seemed that he had the determination and the drive to push himself harder. Takeshi saw something that he had to admire inside of something, and that was a simple thing yet something that would keep him admiring this student, it was passion and drive. The combination inside of someone unlocked the chance for great things to happen and even he knew that right now this drive would either make success or have them die young, he wanted to make sure it was the former. He could use this to mould someone to shape someone into something great. This was the same thing that Kazuki had seen in himself when he was just an academy student.

“Ok then Izumi, consider yourself my direct student, I will teach you, I will train you and I will make sure that you push yourself to succeed, this will not be easy, but it will be worth it. I accept the offer of becoming your teacher.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Silence was like a cutting edge right now. Izumi thought the time was going slower and slower the more silence there was right now. For him the seconds turned into minuted and for his feeling even towards hours. He swallowed a time and the nervous feeling was slowly taking over on him. Had he indeed be saying the things right which he had wanted to tell him.

It was that moment when there was finally a reaction coming from the greenhaired. One that required another reaction from Izumi. "Y-es" He said with a serious look on his face. "I wan-t to." He was really detirmed and nodded a couple of imes afer. He really wanted to be this man as his teacher, he wanted it so much.... Yet was afraid this oppertunity would slip from his fingers.
The next moment... He almost couldn't believe it... The reaction he had gotten from this man... That exact moment that he heard the yes answer... He nodded, nodded more and slowly the answers was sinking in. Slowly the exitement was taking him over, he folded his hands in each other and smiled bright. He started to whobble on his feet and the smile got in a rather big bright smile and soon he would make an attempt to hug the other. He had no idea how he was supposed to react and this moment, it was for Izumi so much happiness, that he tried to contain it at first. He had tried to hug him and hadn't taken note of what the other was saying or reacting right now.

{Sorry this is so late and sloppy.}

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi was still sat down as he looked towards the boy it seemed that excitement had got the better of the boy as he was already hugging the Uchiha, though the contact was unexpected he was not about to slam someone for showing there excitement it wasn’t like him at all, he wouldn’t punish someone for wanting to express themselves that much he knew in a heartbeat, he allowed his hands to come around Izumi returning the hug in those few seconds as he tried to comfort the boy and control the explosion of happiness that he had suddenly found inside himself.

“Don’t get to excited, I will be busy lately getting things sorted and from what I have been told you as well will be busy. You need to grow in strength and determination once you step from those you will begin your path with me, fear not I will teach and train you as I see there is potential inside of you Izumi, just know that you will be busy finding yourself inside of the future and you will have to adjust to that before we move forward. I will wait for you to adjust them we will begin your training and you will learn from me on a lot of things.”

Takeshi allowed himself to return the hug, making sure that he was gentle with Izumi, the boy was still so innocent to the world and he knew that would come to an end when he was teaching Izumi, but for now he wanted him to grow and blossom in the future, he didn’t want to rip that away right now that could come when Izumi finally adapted inside of the ANBU branch, Takeshi knew this much to be true as he allowed himself to smile in that seconds before releasing Izumi from the hug.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi's outburst was through the roof, the new the young male had gotten was enough to make him honestly forget a lot. Manners, taking note of the other, everything was forgotten for a moment and the only reaction was giving Takeshi an arm full of hugs.
All the words the other said... They were so bright, so encouraging that he was almost bursting with joy, he wanted to start and he wanted to start now... This was something he really wanted, was scared of a rejection... And he had gotten through the first part. "i- give-- 120! All time." his words were shaking, his voice was still carrying the excitement, buy the hobbling student did got less as the excitement was settling down. It was mostly the return of the hug which had caught Izumi's body off guard, first tensing up on the feeling before relaxing in the others embrace.

When Takeshi released him, Izumi did so too. It was around that moment that Izumi heard the key into the slot. It was scarped and switched and everything... And soon the face of the young shinobi turned worried and started to walk around the house... Grabbing painkillers, water, and a bucket... Seemed this wasn't the first time this was occurring right now. Towards Takeshi, he signed sorry before walking to the door. Opening it and was taken off guard by his father falling inside. "Izumi!" The man shouted out as he was caught by the young man. The name alone was spoken with a double tongue. "They-f-red me!" Were the words followed by a hiccup. Izumi just guided the man in, didn't say a word and let his own father ramble. "I told you- not to bring guests!" A heavy sigh left the young man and sadding eyes. Seemed he was drunk once more... He reeked even of it which soon replaced the scent of the meal. Izumi had placed his dad at the couch eventually because of the weight that suddenly was on his body... He gave the water bottle towards his dad and the painkillers and everything. "Sorry- Taheshi." He said softly and looked back to his father.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi was silent, he was dormant it was like the hunter stalking his pray as his eyes turned to look at the man. It was the red of the Sharingan as he allowed himself to silently stand up towards the man. Takeshi allowed himself to stand over the man as he looked at him, the look on his face showed the annoyance at this as he looked to Izumi, he wouldn’t appreciate this situation, but a drunk was something that was unacceptable, as he allowed himself to stand there he looked down at the man. Leaning down Takeshi allowed himself to look to the man, he was close enough to smell the stench that wreaked the mans body.

“I am the ANBU Sennin, you know how I got that position, let me tell you, it wasn’t because I was the best fighter, it was because I was the best at making people suffer at the time, I was strict and fair, and let me show you what I think about people that are trying to do damage to those that I care about.”

Takeshi allowed his hands to come together in those split few seconds, it seemed that nothing happened and nothing was done at first, then the burns and the lacerations to the skin begun to appear on the body, they wracked the drunk mans form as he lay there and he looked at the man not breaking his gaze. For a few seconds he let this happen the damage to the boy was done and it was subtle it was not what it used to be, Takeshi allowed himself to stand up and look at the man a frown on his face coming across like a darkened shadow this was the side of Takeshi that few people knew.

“You are removed from the duty of care of Izumi, you are unfit to father and right now I only hope that your…….actions have not damaged her, as now she will live in the Uchiha Clan house with the few others that needed a new place to stay, you need to sort yourself out and figure out what you want for Izumi, but right now she is under my care. I would think carefully on your next few words, you have already done damage to someone I find myself caring about for lack of trying to not get involved, do not make me kill you in front of him”

Takeshi stood there silent and dormant, a small purple hew irradiated from his clothing it didn’t threaten to take over the room but it was there none the less, it seemed that Takeshi’s body was reacting on instinct now as he waited for a reply from the drunk.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back