Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I care. [closed]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
From the moment the boy placed down his father on the couch and looking back to Takeshi. He was slowly tilting his head as he was suddenly getting closer. Even the dad had hazy eyes slowly reacting looking over. "What you what.." He relied on, but something made the man more anxious when talking to now, suddenly, an ANBU sennin. He got up a little, leaning on his elbows and Izumi wasn't understanding why his dad's behavior suddenly got like this. The man listened towards him and got a rather, strange look in his eyes. "Why would you care of him?" A strange thing for a father to say... which made Izumi grab his elbow and look a little discouraged towards the ground. He hadn't really seen what had Takeshi sealed and moments later the father was screaming in pain, wiggling on the couch because of it.

Izumi's reaction was instantly getting closer and trying to see what was going on, he even used his E-rank healing jutsu to try and ease it for the man he called father, but as he heard Takeshi he turned towards him. The face of the father turned bitter as he was looking over at the man. "No..." He said bitter and angry... His face turned angrier and he started to cast a jutsu on his own. But as Izumi stood in between he was the one getting it. The boy made a whelp, quickly reacted and reach for his head and made himself small. He felt a sudden painful strain on his mind and he started to shiver, tearing up and gritting his teeth. It was hurting his and he held his hands over his ears. Yet the father didn't stop, being angry drunk right now... He tried to take aim for the Sennin right now with his bare fist. "You know nothing!" He shouted out.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
That was the last straw, the man was drunk he had assaulted a Sennin and even attacked his own child. Takeshi didn’t want Izumi to see what would happen next but he had no choice about his actions, his actions were of protection and anger, it was the actions of someone who cared about the person that they wanted to protect. There was nothing that was nice about what would happen next and neither of the two of them would want to be in the room but Takeshi allowed himself to reach up and draw the sword as he saw Izumi take the brunt of the attack, the blade was already coming out when the sword sliced threw the incoming punch, the hand dropping to the floor it seemed the man had underestimated the true speed that a Sennin was capable of.

“I am sorry that you made this mistake, I am sorry that you reacted like this. I am not sorry for you I am sorry for Izumi my student, you would have seen if you were not drunk that he is becoming stronger each day. He is growing each day and becoming stronger and with each step he takes he is becoming something great, but what I am sorry for most of all is you will never see Izumi when he reaches his true potential, now for that I am truly sorry.”

Takeshi last words would make sense as he moved closer, the gap had been closed as his hand came out grabbing the man by his collar, as he stared into his eyes the Sharingan glowed with fury in those few split seconds. Izumi may have catcher what happened, the black blade coming out and slowly sliding into the mans chest, slowly piercing the heart as it slid out his back allowing him to feel each of the seconds of pain that he had come to know. Takeshi looked at the man that would attack a child, the man that would be drunk and would not submit to the Sennin’s will. The man that would now die. With that he twisted the blade inside of the man’s chest ripping the heart beyond repair as he allowed the blade to stay there.

“I am sorry Izumi, this was not how I wanted the evening to end, but I will punish those that assault members of my branch, those that attack my friends, they will suffer, and I will protect those that deserve it. You must understand and step forward from this and become the better person, for now I am the sinner of this burden you are still free to fly in the night like an Owl”

[Izumi's father has been killed, Izumi has agreed to this beforehand]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi seemed to be the next one of Konaha to turn to this place, he had to give credit where it was due it seemed that Umashi had picked the best place for the meeting, it was rare that you would find so many important people in one place. Yet it seemed that the situation was finally upon them as Takeshi walked into the place looking at the tables, looking at the people that would be there he knew that he would need the pass, checking his surroundings it seemed that it was a secure place as he stood there at the entrances.

Takeshi allowed himself to breath in for a few seconds as he closed his eyes, it was a big day today and he would have to get to grips with meeting all the Kage and the Sennin’s coming from one meeting to another it seemed that Takeshi had taken the time to logically go threw everything in his head. He would be stepping up and right now he would have to have words with some of them, it seemed that as he opened his eyes and begun to walk he would see a few of the familiar faces, slowly they where all assembling here.

Takeshi walked to where the group at the back where assembling, as he allowed himself to slowly take out the document that allowed him access into the small elite group that was being gathered. He noticed that Kazuki was the first one from Sand to arrive, that caused a small smile to come to his lips as he looked at his old teacher, from how they met this morning, to how he was now things had changed so much it was unreal on how this situation had changed and been done. He just hoped that the groups would be able to sort out matters.

Remember the conversation it seemed that the opportunity for Kazuki to finish the peace treaty with Leaf would be coming his way, but that could also mean that his own Kage would be showing his face here if the Sennin was around. Takeshi walked threw the group of the two of them and only stopped quickly to say a few words to Kazuki.

“Seems like you will have your chance to finish up what we started in Sand, I have to say opportunities are rare these days and this meeting is even rarer. Well Kazuki I will catch you a bit later if you excuse me I must join the Hokage”

Takeshi allowed himself to walk threw after pocketing his invitation once more he headed towards Umashi and Kenshin a smile coming to his face as he looked towards the other Sennin, he wondered how he would take the news. Though he remember the fact that Kenshin had not been at the meeting though that didn’t really matter he would have time to take in the news, it seemed that Takeshi was standing beside Umashi showing the support expected of one of the Sennin’s of Leaf.

“So it begins then Umashi, I saw Kazuki from sand is here, which means that conversation to finish up the deal will take place here, I hope you do not mind?”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi wasn't paying too much attention to what was happening right now he felt like he was going down right here and right now. He felt like his mind, no his head was going to split into two. His hands were covering up his ears, his eyes shut down tight and tears were slowly streaming down his cheeks. HIs body was trembling by the jutsu and also the fear. Fear for what would happen, what was actually going to happen.

The father had tried to hit the Sennin which wasn't the smartest thing to be doing, yet he had done so. A scream filled the room as the hand had made a 'thud' sound when coming down the floor. The collar got grabbed in the next moment and he was staring down two very angry eyes. He wanted to forge another jutsu but wasn't able to do this without his second hand... But for Izumi, the pain was slowly turning numb and the boy started to watch up when he heard his name now for a couple of times. It was right that moment when he saw the blade being pushed in, moments later he saw it turning in his father's body. He heard the screams slowly dying out, he saw everything but his father right now. This was a man Izumi didn't even know about. The words of his friend, the sennin, they didn't even get through him. He heard them, looked at him but his brain was trying to process what was happening. What had happened at that moment. As the life of the man was slipping away, he started to feel heavier. The father was leaning forwards and had coughed up blood. A wheezing whispering voice got from the man. "I am... Not gone..." He spoke before a new coughing spree hit the man, his breathing harsh and he was clearly trying to make a point. "We will survive..." He grinned before eying towards Izumi as if he had known something, yet the boy felt his own stomach turn by the next words. "I despise.. hi...m..." It was that moment, that the father couldn't hang on anymore and grew even heavier and if dropped, dropped like a sack of potatoes towards the ground.

Izumi slowly sat himself down as he started to feel dizzy, his breathing started to turn shallow and the boy held a panicked expression. His feeling said so... Who is this man, this wasn't the man he had in his own memories and he started to turn more and more confused... the fear and panic made soon place for frustration and a hollow feeling as he lost his father. All the words from earlier were something he didn't think through right now. He made himself small and the sobs were slowly starting to fill the room, he was alone now.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the man that laid motionless, he allowed a long sigh to come to his lips as he considered what he had done in those few seconds. It seemed that he had managed to once more take a family member from someone, if he had meant to or not was a completely different matter. As he stood there he contemplated the words that came from Izumi it seemed that he had a legitimate reason today to take the life from someone, to kill without question and to make sure that this man never did anything to anyone ever again. Takeshi allowed himself to turn around and face Izumi, he looked at him for a few minutes, contemplating the correct reply.

“You have every right to be angry at me it would seem, though I have to say that what he did was simply wrong on a different level. Now I know that this may take a while to set in but I will be direct with my words and try and make sure that you understand what took place. I have just killed your farther.”

Takeshi allowed the words to linger in the air, it was dry the words as the sword he held still dripped onto the floor with the fresh blood that had gone onto it, it seemed that he had made his kill certain and was going to make sure that Izumi understood what had happened and knew that there was no going back from this. Takeshi allowed himself to look towards Izumi the boy had a long way to come from this, but Takeshi knew somehow, he would make it through.

“It will be fine, your family is with the village now, with the branch. Believe me Izumi your anger against me will go, but you will realise that your family is still here, and they do not treat you like that either, there is far better things in the world than what happened there.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was breathing shallow, tears were streaming down his face... It was almost as if he was in a shock... because his reactions were also taking a bit of time. Slowly he looked up towards the green haired man before him. "...I have just killed your father.” Those words... were slowly making sense... This wasn't a dream...

He took a shaky breath right here, right now... and he felt like the wave of sickness was going over him... Slowly... His body made a motion towards his dead... He poked the man yet he lay there motionless... "Dad...?" He sounded soft, a rock was in his stomach and of course silence... It was that moment that he heard the other... But there was no anger right now... There was only confusion.
This... was the first moment... He actually knew how it felt. to lose someone really important... He felt an emptiness creating in himself... And instead of placing it further out... He started to keep it in, holding back because he didn't want to worry people with things. "Dad..." he started to talk with a rasp in his voice. "This man.... He... kept a box under lockdown... below the house..." He said. "With a tunnel..." He started to speak, to move... But... the boy felt like he was on automatic pilot. He felt like his insides were tearing him up, yet... at the same time he felt a peace harboring around. "You... If you want... you can look at the box below... it is a tight spot.." He said and started to move stuff in the small store they had in the cabin. He removed the floorboard in there and it revealed a hole that went towards down the house.

If Takeshi went in there... Izumi would walk towards his dad, sit on his knees by the man and mutter without a single tune leaving him. Under the house, there was an old, aluminum box, beaten up by Izumi who tried to open it before... But if Takeshi were to open it he would find everything which had remained hidden about his dad. What past job he had, an ANBU, but also the secret messages with an unknown person. Messages where information about a village was leaked.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the options around him in those few split seconds, he listened to the words of Izumi before nodding and moving off to find the box, though as he opened the box and looked threw the document he allowed a sigh to come from his lips. It seemed that the man was not what he seemed but what was the point in just condemning the man to drag his name threw mud after he had been killed. Takeshi weighed the options up in those few seconds, the box was easy to get into the obvious option was to delete the evidence, to eradicate it and never look back in the past.

Takeshi allowed the documents to burn, he burned them there and then and made sure that Izumi could never find the evidence, he would bear this once more for someone that he cared about, he had no issue with taking on that responsibilities. He would accept that fate and learn to take it in his stride though he wanted to make sure that everyone was never told about this. He sighed as he put the box back leaving nothing inside of it and no evidence before going back to where Izumi was.

“There was nothing in the box, nothing that I could see. I don’t know why it was locked, anyway that being said you need to move away from the body Izumi, this isn’t something you should be seeing. I have already summoned the ANBU to remove the evidence, the question here is what you are going to do now. Your actions are up to you”

Takeshi waited to see what he would do, what his actions would be and how he would take all this information in, the next few actions would set the tone in this situation.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He saw how the other went down that hole... and Izumi honestly didn't bother that much... He was moving slowly towards his dad and slowly seated himself on his knees beside the body, making sure he didn't touch anything of the mess that was surrounding the man.

Izumi was looking towards his father laying there motionless... The scent of crimson red liquid was slowly filling the room... This didn't feel all the sudden so homely... "What... did you mean by your words..." Izumi spoke in a soft whisper... He started to move around in the room, no smile, no spark in his eyes as he usually had... He was keeping him bigger than he actually was.

He reached out and closed the man's eyes and looked slowly towards where the other came from again. "Hmm... Just empty... Hmm..." Was the only thing he had said and started to shift, sitting on his behind and pulling his knees up high. His arms started to wrap around the legs, looking towards the lifeless body. "Ne.... Takeshi...? This... void... will go right..?" He said softly, his voice didn't carry the usual joy yet stood on the brink of breaking down. Slowly he stood up again as he couldn't hold it anymore... He really felt like breaking down and started to walk towards Takeshi, now the single person he knew, still trusted... Even though what just happened... He knew deep down below this person wouldn't take things lightly at heart. "I'm... scared..." He finally confessed as he stood there, holding his elbow unsure if he could get closer, should stay at a distance. "What am I going to do now..? That... man wasn't my dad..." He said and the sobbing started again. He didn't understand but even though he didn't know this man... it still did feel like a huge loss to him.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at Izumi, it seemed that he still had a lot on his mind and for such a young boy it was clear that he still was not sure of his own actions. What the world held for him or even what he could offer the world, that would need to be changed. He looked towards the boy he sighed to himself slightly and allowed his arms to come out and bring Izumi close in the embrace as he held the boy tight comforting him in his moment of need, it seemed that he would need to be looking at the future now and not back in the past that would do no good for him to always concern himself with what had taken place.

“You need to move forward, you need to become stronger and learn from this, you need to treat others as you want to be treated, Izumi I am not perfect by any means, but I will not tolerate people who behave like that man did, he was punished for his mistake.”

Takeshi spoke softly he would never normally allow his words to be like this but given the situation he could read it and understand where he was coming from. He knew full well that the situation was not a great one Takeshi continued to comfort Izumi knowing full well that he would still be recovering and with so many questions about where to go, what to do it was clear that he had to give direction and so he would.

“It seems that you are another one that will be tagged with those cast out and looked down at. As such I will offer you to move into the Uchiha clan house. You can learn from myself and others inside the clan building and you will find a home there. That is you wish to accept this offer at least, think upon it Izumi”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi felt the arms covering him, comforting him, but most thing that counted for himself. Save in someone's arms. His tears filled with more fluid then it could carry and started to form tears that started rolling down. He bit down on his lip as he started to wrap his own arms around Takeshi, listening to the other.
While he was listening he started to sob louder for a moment before it would actually lessen again till there were only sniffles and sometimes a sob. Seemed the worst had already started to fade.

The others words were soft and he sniffled a time more, rubbing his eyes a moment after yet tried to stay close standing against the green haired sennin.

He looked up when he heard the offer since he was only 5'1 that was an easy task to look up. "R-really? But... isn't a Clan house... For clan people?" He sniffled, wanting to hear that first before he nuzzled his face against the other. It was strange, but he liked this for now... A hug, something comforting... "I am not an Uchiha..." He said softly after. The whole sobbing, crying, the pain having... It wore a tiresome effect on him and as he calmed down he started to slowly lean in on him more. "Wouldn't I be a bother?" He asked softly, more towards himself then towards the other right now.

Eventually, he let go of the other, walked towards the sink and poured in two glasses of water for them both. Izumi's eyes were red and puffy, he had red cheeks of the crying... He offered the glass with water to Takeshi and held his own tight in his hand as if he would let go otherwise. "If... you are sure... alright... I want to try... I don't want to stay here..." He said softly and didn't even look anymore to the direction where the man was laying.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to let the boy go as he listened to the conversation he tried to take it all in and accept the words that were being spoken, but he knew full well that it was only a matter of time before he would have to go as he looked at the clock, he hated the fact that he would never get much time to his own. But he was still needed else where and as the night continued to close in it seemed clear that he had to make his move, he hated it right now. It seemed that he still needed to make sure that everything was going well, he allowed himself to decline the water as he moved away form the room before heading into the hall way he turned around to Izumi looking at the boy.

“When you have got what you need to get from here come to the mansion, it will be your new home for now. Yuki wouldn’t mind the extra face around the place, and I am the Clan head the mansion and houses belong to me by right, so I am giving you one. Simple as that. Now I am sure. But I need to head back first and let them know that you are coming, so please make sure you take the time that you need.”

With that Takeshi left, he left Izumi alone for the first time to think about things, he left the boy with the body and the ANBU on there way to sort this mass out, he knew that they would come. As he turned ot look at Izumi the Sennin smiled towards the boy before allowing the door to shut as he moved out in the night, it was full knowledge that he would see Izumi when he turned up at the Mansion though another soul to watch flower was never a bad thing in the eyes of the Uchiha.

[Topic Left]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi did have a lot to think about... and slowly he heard that the other was passing as he didn't have much time anymore. With that along... Izumi nodded softly. "I... Will go there.." He said with a soft voice and nodded the man goodbye.

Izumi... Would clean up in old habit and pack his own things, which only resembled in a single backpack worth his stuff... He wanted to start to clean also so he didn't even pack all too much together.

One more trip through the house as he looked at all the memories he was going to leave behind at this rate. "Nn... I just..." He took a deep breath. "Goodbye, father..." He said softly. Before he was slowly starting to make his way out of the house... He was shivering slightly and sat outside till the ANBU were here... He would then walk after it and start moving to the house that Takeshi had described.. It was an honest thing to say that he felt nervous... a bit lost and roughed up right now.. But who knew this was going to be Izumi's story from this part on?
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back