Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Insight Towards A New Beginning II [Lesson]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thread Continued From Here!
TFZl8ic.png
kTWWi6T.png

| Spoken Text | Spoken Text |

The two figures would stand parallel against one another; they didn’t particularly stand out due to the vast majority of Arcadians possessing a wide assortment of various shades of hair. Never the least they were not to be under estimated, their matching gaze settling upon the building before them. Each was worth a fortune, but unfortunately fortified to the extent that a mere blow to the structure would not yield any particular benefits.

“This is getting us absolutely no where!” the first would begin to complain, his fist angrily slamming into sapphire. The other would calmly turn towards the other, urging for the easing of his anger, “In due time, for now we must learn more.” he explains, eyes narrowing upon the structure to study it further; veins appearing on the outer layer of flesh. “See anything?” the one would call out, clearly not wishing to utilize the everyday item of patience. “If it took me less than a mere five seconds, then we wouldn’t be standing here idly.” the other would calmly reply.

---------
---------

Initial Landing Upon The Isle

PNU54ku.jpg

| Spoken Text |

It hadn’t taken too terribly long to navigate towards the sea surrounding the isle, the difficult challenge was crossing over; fortunately they had a ferry providing them service in order to conserve chakra. “Your first visit to the Isle?” he inquires while steadying himself upon the docks. The inner city lay within the dense jungles, the cries of animals roared to life and left the impression that traveling alone was certainly not a suggest course of action.

Without saying a word the male would continue forward, having left the oversized feline behind upon the vessel; once out of sight it would poof from the realm and return to its natural location. Before them, however, would be a split path. The right path was through the denser part of the jungle, which the ANBU was confident he could traverse, as it was the quickest route; while on the opposing end of the spectrum was the safer route taking a quite bit longer to traverse.

“Which do you wish to take?” he asks, attempting to make this more lesson like; this linking back to his latest speak before departing.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[I'll post in the other one at some point. I was going to post yesterday, but unfortunately my tablet literally died and deleted the post i had almost finished so sadly i'm rewriting this now.]
[I won't be rushing ahead too much for now]

Goosebumps.... he was getting goosebumps. When was the last time that had happened? He honestly couldn't remember. The life of the monk was fulfilling for sure, but exciting wasn't really part of the vocabulary for the vocation really. Such was the boring life they lead really. As such Kazeshi hadn't really experienced many things which had left him laughing in joy or excitement, but now was the time to catch up really. Now before he had to return to his duties again. The huge smile on his face was well-hidden underneath the mask, but his movements weren't as stiff as they had been not too long ago. That however didn't really mean he could keep up with his instructor. Far from it really. From the very start he had been struggling and when they reached the water he had almost given up. After all unlike most children of shinobi or children who were raised in a chakra-using village he could just barely handle any of it. Sure he had heard it can be used to walk up vertical walls or walk on water, but that was something far far beyond his abilities at this point. The only thing other than pure martial arts he seemed to be good at was wind njnutsu. For some reason even if he was only barely able to use any other form of nin this one just plain worked in his mind. Heck it was even to the point that unlike anything else where he was certainly guaranteed to mess up and fail it was somehow impossible to do so with wind techniques.

However he had to focus on the task at hand now. Hopefully his mediocre abilities would aid him, but he couldn't really trust in those really. He had to rely mainly on his wit and physical strength for whatever was ahead. Kazeshi suddenly snapped away from his thoughts as he heard the question directed at him, but by the time he realized it half of it had been lost. It was pure guessing but hopefully he wouldn't seem far too stupid. "Yes. There are very few places other than the academy, library and my temple that I am not visiting for the very first time. I am sorry for any problems this might cause."<i></i> The youth responded and bowed apologetically. If one thing was certainly going to be his undoing it was his lack of knowledge about the lay of the land. Their opponents were either in the same boat or knew it better than him, the latter of which was quite the disadvantage for him. Hopefully all would go well, but only time would tell.

The boy quietly followed up until the sudden halt at the crossroads. "I honestly don't know where which path leads, so I will leave the decision to you, instructor. I will do whatever you feel is best for the situation."<i></i> Kazeshi responded as he dropped his left hand down to his belt in order to check on the pouch hooked there. He really wasn't used to having pouches on his belt, but that was something he had to get accustomed to relatively fast it seemed. No matter he would do what he had to. For now however Kazeshi just stood at attention, waiting for the directions of his teacher.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
TFZl8ic.png
kTWWi6T.png

The one with the crimson locks would pursue his lips together, ushering forth a gust of wind to send his locks streaking upwards to un-obscure his vision. “Alright, lets commence.” he gesturing before widening his stance, his center of gravity shifting at the same moment his knees would reposition. The tips of the fiery mane individual would bask within a finite glow, chakra, being rapidly pressing against the building the two pressed themselves against; the glow causing the precious gems bedded within to glow brightly.

“That’s what I’m talking about!” the others body beginning to liquidfy. All the while those pondering about upon the streets none the wiser of the events unfolding; minus a slight creaking beginning within the very buildings around them.

---------
---------

Meanwhile back with Kudochi Kazeshi

PNU54ku.jpg
ujYYWeK.png

“Its fine, as you grow older you will experience far more in terms of traveling – consider this just another stepping stone.” he comments. On the other hand it was a bit disappointing that the lad hadn’t chosen between the paths as he wished for the student to take a more of a leadership type of role; however that was asking for a bit much considering the scenario that was thrust upon the young man. “We’ll take the left then.” he signals before dashing down the far lengthier route, but the one single path that held the least amount of dangers.

Truthfully he had the boatmen drop them on this particular side of a multitude of reasons.

No matter, nothing terrible would come from this path; at least that had been his initial judgment. Unfortunately that was not quite correct, as his eyes would instantly flicker to detect an oncoming assault, his arm swinging outwards to repel a sphere of sound. The only true measurement of ever being there was a slicing through the thickets followed by a petite explosion behind them. “Kudochi-kun, we have company – prepare yourself.” he comments.

In the distance a coral haired figure would appear, “You are not allowed to venture into the city at the moment ANBU-chii’s!” her piercing ocean gaze settling upon the student. “I recommend speeding up if you don’t wish to be killed.” he states while dashing forward, clearly they didn’t have time to deal with this particular issue.

Once a considerable amount of distance had been spaced between them and the pursuer, he would usher back to the youth, “Set up a trap. We can’t let this one dictate the pace – something greater is happening in the city.” The term brothers meant there were others ahead. Unpleasant and all the while the sound of laughter was growing in volume behind them, the young woman was getting closer!

[OOC: Had to work doubles a few days in a row, so you will have to excuse my brief period of absence. Furthermore, time to start using your head! You may utilize any of the tools you have thus far as well as being creative with the environment of a thick forest! Furthermore, this does not have to be all accomplished in one post, I'll leave the option up to you.]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Sorry for forgetting to post here till now]

”Understood.”<i></i> The young monk replied as he set off after the instructor. Truth be told it was quite hard for him to keep up the pace the ANBU was setting, but not to the point of it being exhausting. If there was one thing the boy was proud of it was his endurance, however being unable to use chakra reliably was becoming a much more apparent burden in this place. At least for now his sheer excitement was allowing him to keep up. How long that would last remained to be seen. The boy took in a deep breath and slowly breathed out in order to calm himself a little bit more. Being cheery wasn’t a bad thing, but it wasn’t a good thing either. He had to be in control of his emotions in order to be prepared for anything.

It seemed he really was out of it. He really hadn’t noticed anyone else other than him and the instructor anywhere nearby, but in all honesty even if he had been paying full attention it was unlikely to spot anything. Well at least he hadn’t ended up being caught up in that explosion behind them at this point. ”There isn’t much to prepare.”<i></i> Kazeshi honestly replied as his left hand dropped to the pouch he had been given. Everything he had equipment wise was there and frankly he didn’t know how to use any of it other than the two knives. The wire was something that didn’t seem that hard to figure out, but maybe there was more to it than appeared at first? No point in dwelling on that right now at least, however the last item was a mystery for sure and that wasn’t something that was going to resolve itself without either asking or testing himself. Asking was something that wasn’t going to happen right now though as there was work to do.

He quickly looked backwards, finally managing to spot their rather attractive pursuer, but it wasn’t time to be thinking about that right now. The boy sped up his pace as much as he possibly could in order to keep up with the instructor. At this point however his breath was starting to become heavier as it just wasn’t a speed he could keep for a long time. He tried to hide it as much as he possibly could, but his teacher had probably noticed it as they stopped suddenly. ”A trap?”<i></i> Kazeshi repeated and half-asked. He really wasn’t an expert at setting traps to any degree, but then a thought crossed his mind. The boy took out the two knives and quickly scrambled up one of the trees. As soon as he was up there he sheathed the kunai and took out a spool of ninja wire.

There was one thing he had noticed when he first received the pouch – the wire was very hard to spot if you weren’t looking for it. Taking that into account and the laughter coming from behind them it wasn’t a far off assumption that he might be able to use it to set a sort of spider web in between the trees. Kazeshi set about jumping from tree to tree, tying the wire around different branches and different heights until he had used up the entire spool. The effect wasn’t particularly great, but hopefully it would be a surprise in her path even if she did manage to spot it. Thankfully the area which he had used to make his web was made up of quite thick-leaved trees (very thick crown), so hopefully it wouldn’t be that easy to spot without expecting it, but also the other nearby trees were either too tall to really serve as a good landing point or were just plain unusable for that. Well this was taking account what he was able to do. Whether or not their pursuer would have the same issues was unknown to him, but only time would really show. ”Something like that?”<i></i> He asked as he retreated back to his instructor, ready to start running after him at any point in time.

[Equipment:
1 Ninja Wire
2 Kunai
1 Flash Bomb]
[MFT]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
TFZl8ic.png
kTWWi6T.png

Within the inners of the glorious bustling city the citizens would begin to take notice of their precious gem encrusted structures altering ever so painfully slow. The first structure would begin to shake to and fro, the crimson haired male focusing his chakra into such pressured points that would cause even gems to chip away after a considerable amount of time; with the aid of the blondes pressurized water techniques aiding in a pseudo water pressured diamond cutter technique.

With each passing moments the crumbling structure would unravel portions, causing a shock amongst the crowds as their precious and proud Eldorado-esque home to miraculously falter before them. Cries of panic would ensue as the sheer brawn of such a technique would have to be massive and threatening their very existence within their proud society.

“Listen to their pitiful cries; they are acting as if we are stealing an entire town! They won’t miss a few buildings!” the first would spat to the side, the other not speaking while his digits would continue to chisel away at the structure before him.

---------
---------

Meanwhile back with Kudochi Kazeshi

PNU54ku.jpg
ujYYWeK.png

The male would give a quick glance over the trap constructed by the youth, giving a slight nod of approval. There were quite a few additional items he could have utilized to aid in his potential entrapping; he would take a brief moment to detail such an item. A single digit would raise into the air as he would speed forward once more, taking notice of Kazeshi’s difficulty with keeping pace. “For starters, you have the correct method of thinking, you can proud of the overall idea.” he compliments in a warm tone, “However adding such items as a flash bomb triggering would have been an excellent addition.” a brief pause, “I’ll teach you a proper method late-“

His teaching would halt as the sounds of laughter would become one of frustration, the coral haired youth befalling upon the spool of ninja wire web like contraption. “What is this? Ack!” the kunoichi would exclaim, her limbs flailing violently attempting to untangle herself.

“In a far more serious situation, utilizing the string to create a finer thread can cause fatal damage.” he points out, glancing over his shoulder to gauge the distance between them and the one attempting to halt them. “I won’t let you go to my brothers so easily!” she exclaims with a strong tone of malice within her vocals; meaning a minimum of two awaited them ahead.

A series of slicing wing would escape her lips, shredding the threads and continuing her pursuit. Not everything was going to be quite so easy. Fortunately, the distance created was enough to give them some comfort, minus the frequent sound bullets they would have to maneuver around.

A slip of the pouch would ensue, grazed by a sound bullet and his additional supplies scattering behind them; no time to go back and having to Kazeshi rely on his own. “Create another trap, we are almost within the city where the guards will be able to deal with this one.” he states, beginning to ponder about their current circumstances.

[OOC: I performed a basic dice roll to see how effective the trap would be! As you can tell, unfortunately not so grand, but their is hope! Have another go and onwards we shall go.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back