Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Journeyhall Arise!

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Late. Fashionably late though. Sousuke had deployed a team of Suna nin to help retrieve the Soon's Merchant Fukukui Shino The mission was underway and Sousuke expected results. The Fukui and the Takahashi were age old rivals when it came to fashioning weapons and armour of great strength and durability. While the other Order buildings were very much under way, there was the final Order to take a stand. The Journeymen. It was Sousuke's hope that others would take up the hammer and commit themselves to a life of learning to fashion weapons and armour that could truly change the tides of battle. Such happened over two hundred years ago when the first Takahashi made the armour of Primus which allowed the One King to endure and battle both Fuujin and Homura.

Sousuke had summoned his companion Ken to help him begin the lower levels of the building. The excavation work was done, but there was a long way to go before truly completing the structure. The building would stand tall and proud. It would show the beauty of the crafts that the Journeymen could bring to the table. Inside each Journeyman would have access to their own vaults in order to build their own wears. There would be a lecture hall of sorts to show apprentices and younglings how to better smelt elemental ores, and how to shape the metals to their will. Together Sousuke and his insect contract worked as Ken placed down pillars of steel that would serve as the base of the structure. There building would have deep roots. Roots that dug deep into the earth, that is how one would establish legacy. That is what his family had done, and that is what Primus had done as well. His actions echoed throughout the ages. Now was the time to start a new tradition, one that Sousuke hoped would span for hundreds upon hundreds, if not thousand upon hounds of years.

That being said, a little help would go along way. The creation of the building itself would be a first step in showing apprentices what it took to be a Journeyman.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
o0ELD4k.png

sand_chuunin.gif

Name: Senju Aoshi
Alias: The Craftsman

Aoshi, being the Senju official craftsman as he was, had received the call. Yes, he had found himself replaced by his own kin, for the Takahashi clan in the matters of all craft related needs, but as a true Senju, he was more determined than ever to recover what he had lost. He felt no ill feelings toward the Sunan Clan, no jealousy and even no resentment toward his fellow kin. He clearly understood he had found people that far surpassed him. And because of that he would have to do something he had no need, in a long time. He would have to study and learn again. Aoshi had been one of the Senju among the crowd, when Sousuke told them the resurface of the Orders. The Rangers and the Oracles presented to interest to him, unlike the Journeyman. This Order would be like home to him. This Order would represent the perfect opportunity for him to learn what he did know and for him to become prominent again. When word that the the Steward was searching for like-minded individuals to forge a new start for the Journeyman, the Craftsman left his house in a hurry.

Dressed with the typical Sunan shinobi garb, minus the headband, the 30 year old Senju raced through his new home as he searched for the building site for the Order's new Hall. Unlike Kazuki, Aoshi had no way to alert everyone about his presence, except for his own physical body and his voice. "I have come to help. Where can I find who is leading the construction effort?" he questioned the nearest man upon entire the construction site.

OC
Topic entered with my NPC - Senju Aoshi

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aoshi was pointed to the direction of the Steward who would be found in the deeper end of the pit. The Senju was met by a curious gaze coming from Ken. The giant beetle brought himself down slightly. Ken would open his hand and allow for the Senju to talk down into the pit where Sousuke was working. "Little Steward down there."<i></i> Ken explained. Aoshi would find Sousuke positioning an earthen wall. He seemed to be having a bit of a challenge doing so. After a bit of a struggled he got the wall to line up. He held out his gauntlet hand and began to fire a plasma beam. After completing that Sousuke turned around.

He remembered seeing Aoshi at the meeting for the Orders. Sousuke's eyes shifted skyward for a moment as he tried to think of Kazuki's extended family line. It took him a moment. Mentally he pictured the family's red tree and there were several names coming out of the tree like branches. "Aoshi?"<i></i> He questioned the Senju. He certainly met the man's description. There were perhaps some features he shared with Kazuki, but the Senju Highlord had silver hair. Aoshi did not his hair was closer to black. "Apologies if I am in correct. I've known Kazuki for some time, and I know the family tree, somewhat it is truly expansive in contrast to my own."<i></i> He wondered if Aoshi was going to be driven like most Senju to become the very best at a particular craft or ware. Given that he was here, he must have had had an affinity for the earthen materials. "Axe, Sword, Mace or Spear?"<i></i> He would inquire of the man trying to figure out what kind of man he was.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
o0ELD4k.png

sand_chuunin.gif

After being pointed to where he could find Sousuke, Aoshi made his way downward. Deeper into the earth, down into the belly of the dragon. It would seem the current construction focus was on erecting the foundations of the future Journeyman Hall. The Chuunin's steps would be suddenly stopped as he became face to face with a giant beetle. A giant insect capable of talking. He immediately deduced this creature was the product of a contract summoning. Insect most likely. Nevertheless he would nod at the creature's directions and would continue on his way. Eventually, the Craftsman would find the Steward positioning a wall. The Senju Sunaku found it odd that the Purple Haired Man was struggling with placing a simple wall, but nevertheless, he did not interfere with the man's plight and waited before being addressed. "Aoshi? Apologies if I am in correct. I've known Kazuki for some time, and I know the family tree, somewhat it is truly expansive in contrast to my own." the Steward would inquire once he had taken notice of the newcomer. Aoshi would nod and bark "That is me, yes."

"Axe, Sword, Mace or Spear?" Sousuke would further question once they were done with the introductions. Although it seemed a simple question, Aoshi realized the Steward was trying to guess what kind of man he was, based on the choice of weapon. Well, as a craftsman, finesse was required, and there was no more finesse than by using a sword. He wasn't exactly a weapon user, but if he had to pick one. "If I had to pick one, sword it would be." the black haired man answered. "I have been told that you need help. I have come to offer my aid in whatever I can. I used to be the Senju go to men, for all craft related necessities. A place I have lost since we have joined Sunagakure. Lost to the Takahashi Clan. I recognize your superior mastery and I want to learn. I want to join the Journeyman and learn what I can from you or your clan." the Chuunin would add moments later. How would Sousuke react to such statements?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sword it was. Yes. Sousuke remembered the sword that Kazuki had produced. Frostmourne. A high quality blade that should not be trifled with in the slighest. Sousuke's sword, the newly named Silver Edge when transformed into the twin blades was considered the more powerful of the two. Sousuke did ponder though if he had Forstmourne and if he adapted it accordingly just how much further the weapon could have been developed in terms of raw destructive power. A simple thought, but only a thought and nothing more. Aoshi spoke plainly and simply. No flowery language, but an admission of his own position in life right now. The Takahashi clan was indeed the premier clan to go to have weapons forged. The man before him wanted to learn. "Well, I'll teach you what I know. The Takahashi clan is most well known for Takahashi fire-forged steel. It is my hope that in time you will take back to your clan a metal that your own clan can call its own."<i></i>

He stroked his chin. Well. He knew the man enjoyed swords most of all. "What elemental metals are you proficient with?"<i></i> He asked the man as a starting ground. He turned to the structure surrounding them. "Steel requires good hands, and a strong will. It may be simple, but it will always be stronger given those characteristics. You already know that."<i></i> He motioned to what surrounded them, the pillars, the earthen walls. "First and foremost welcome to the Journeymen."<i></i> He turned to the side and formed hand seals and fashioned another wall. He motioned for Ken to pick it up. The giant insect lifted with no difficulty. Sousuke motioned for him to place it between the twin rails going up and down. "I have spent years working with different elemental metals. Some require more attention than others. The first time I met Zenichi I had crafted him a medallion of your tree using embersteel and fridigmandim. Did you ever get the chance to see it?"<i></i>

MFT: 334

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
o0ELD4k.png

sand_chuunin.gif

"Well, I'll teach you what I know. The Takahashi clan is most well known for Takahashi fire-forged steel. It is my hope that in time you will take back to your clan a metal that your own clan can call its own." Aoshi would bow before Sousuke. He was in awe of the Steward, so ready to share whatever knowledge he had with someone he had just met. It was a sign of true Master. Only those would be willing to share their mastery with those inferior, without fearing being surpassed. It took confidence and a genuine desire to help. And so far, the Purple Haired Man showed both. "Words cannot express my gratitude for you offer Kazekage. I will do my best in paying up. You will notice that like my Overlord, I always pay my debts." the Chuunin would declare. He showed the other man a genuine smile of joy. He was eager to start his lessons, but he knew something else took precedent. Until the Hall was built, he would not learn anything about crafting.

"What elemental metals are you proficient with?" the Takahashi Highlord would further assess the Black Haired Man's knowledge. The Craftsman pondered for a bit before answering. "I am proficient with all the metals you can find in the Fire Country. I assume they are the most common ones. Iron, copper, bronze and steel. I am also proficient with all earthen related elements. But above all else, I have complete control over this.". Without requiring any handseals, Aoshi would extend his right hand and sand would begin to converge on his palm. Initially it was a simply rounded ball but he would shape until it was a perfect replica of the Kazekage Tower. The Senju was a Sunaku. A bloodline that was spread throughout the entire world but had originated in the Wind Country. And it was in Sunagakure where you could the greatest concentration of Sunakus in the world. "I have spent years working with different elemental metals. Some require more attention than others. The first time I met Zenichi I had crafted him a medallion of your tree using embersteel and fridigmandim. Did you ever get the chance to see it?". The Sand Chuunin would shook his head. Zenichi and him were barely acquaintances. "I am certain it was a masterpiece, but I can't say I have seen it with both eyes. Zenichi was Kazuki's protégé and had been adopted to his family, but I barely had any contact with him. What do you want me to do?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke fell silent for a moment. He watched intently as the Senju showcased his ability to manipulate sand. While it was not the largest display of his skillset, what gave Sousuke pause was the detail to which Aoshi had. He was able to form a perfect miniature copy of the Kazekage tower down to the sigils on the tower itself. The Sunaku family had originated from Sungakure, but there had always been travels and children born in other parts of the world over the span of hundreds of years. It very much seemed that the Senju had married into several prominent clans, like the Takahashi to a degree except the Senju design was far greater and far wider. "Let's put that skill of yours to task."<i></i> Sousuke motioned to a section of walls that needed to be filled it. "Conjure some sand into the walls up above."<i></i> Sousuke waited for Aoshi to begin that work first. Once he had done that Sousuke would charge his palms with plasma. He would convert the sand to glass.

Zenichi was Kazuki's protégé? He didn't get the feeling of that from the way the boy acted. He seemed a little be reckless truthfully in contrast to Kazuki. Zenichi had heart, but Kazuki had a head on his shoulders. Time would tell what Aoshi would be. So far Sousuke knew that he was a Sunaku, that he was proficient with metals (or so he had said), and that he was willing to learn. Sousuke motioned for another area for the Sunaku Senju to conjure a wall of sand. Sousuke would again create another glass wall. "Together we will build this structure and together we will host a new era of craftsmen. Step by step. Brick by brick."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
o0ELD4k.png

sand_chuunin.gif

Aoshi had used the word protégé about Zenichi's and Kazuki's relationship, but the truth was that this had been a very short time relationship. Not much time had passed since the Overlord of the Senju Clan had saved the boy from his burning house. Kazuki immediately felt Zenichi was kin to him, even if the boy was no Senju to begin with. In fact, the adopted Senju had a strange marking on his body. One that perfectly mirrored his adoptive clan's tattoo. The Senju clan had a legend. This tale foretold the return of their great ancestor, Senju Zabucho. And his return would usher a new age prosperity and advance to Konohagakure and the Senju Clan. The Overlord concluded Zenichi was Zabucho's reincarnation and so he readily adopted the boy into his own family for grooming. But it was short lived. Zenichi left the village to travel the world, including Sunagakure as Sousuke pointed out and upon his return, Leaf was attacked by the Samurai group. Despite Kazuki's great efforts, the clan was left scattered and Zenichi was never found. Only Zabucho knew where the boy was, if still alive he was.

The Senju craftsman had just given the Steward a quick preview of what he could do. A perfect replica of the Kazekage's tower, built entirely by Sand. This creation was met with seemingly astonishment. "Let's put that skill of yours to task. Conjure some sand into the walls up above." the Takahashi Highlord would command. The black haired man would nod and turn to face the walls Sousuke had just mentioned. By spreading his chakra toward the surrounding environment, Aoshi would conjure streams of sand that would congregate at his feet, forming a medium pool comprised of nothing but sand drenched in his chakra. A Sunaku has no need for handseals when controlling Sand and the Sand Chuunin was just like them. With a mental command, Aoshi separated the sand pool in equal portions. He directed the first one into the wall the Steward had told him to construct the first wall. The first grains would stop at the base, while the others would pile on top of the others until a wall was erected. Aoshi fine tuned the thickness of the wall and made it stand still until the Highlord had turned it into glass, via his control over plasma.

A second wall would be built precisely in the same manner. And then the Journeyman leader would announce. "Together we will build this structure and together we will host a new era of craftsmen. Step by step. Brick by brick.". Aoshi would again nod. "It is as you say Steward, but I do hope we are not the only ones interested in seeing the Journeyman flourish again, or we might take a long while before the building is done." he was merely bring pragmatic, even if his thoughts were grim. Yes, together they could accomplish a lot, but his undertaking was not for a company of two. It required a small host at least. And unlike Kazuki, Aoshi could not conjure allies.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"There is a saying. If you build it, they will come."<i></i> Sousuke began as he finished putting the wall together. "All the same, extra help would be appreciated. Let us do something about that."<i></i> The Steward inhaled and began to call out to his insect allies. He called forth the Queen Wasp Hoou, and the honoured Mantis. The Steward looked to them and then called out to the others helping out. "Alright everyone--"<i></i> He paused for a moment as he saw a face that he was not quite ready to see at all. He was given pause. "You."<i></i> He pointed at an individual of the most curious sort.

"Yea. Imma here. Heard you wanted some help buildin' things. By the look of things ... you sure could use a hand."</COLOR><i></i> Spoke Shino the Iron Welder. The Soon Merchant had been taken from his homeland and had taken residence in Suna thanks to the help of some hired help. <COLOR color="red">"Airight." He signaled the Steward. "This guy here. He knows alot. Lissen to him, you won't go wrong in most things. Lissen to the both of us, you will never ever gonna go wrong in anything that has to do with forging a blade and or buildin' a homestead."<i></i> Shino clapped his hands together. "Gots a promsin vision here lads n lasses. Gonna get this going right-a-way."<i></i> He again motioned to Sousuke. "Alright boss. What are your orders?"<i></i>

Sousuke blinked twice. Right. Shino was here. "Alright. Inward walls are going to made out of runic glass. Outward structure is going to be made of stone. The ceiling is going to be glass."<i></i> He explained to those before them. Shino nodded his head. At least the Soon's merchant seemed to be pleased with the concept that this building was going to be.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"There is a saying. If you build it, they will come. All the same, extra help would be appreciated. Let us do something about that." Sousuke would agree after Aoshi noted this undertaking would take forever if they were the only two doing the construction effort. Agreeing, the Steward brought forth several allies from the insect realm. Clever and useful critters but perhaps not the best allies for building something. But the Takahashi Highlord knew best. The Senju Chuunin had just raised another wall when someone else spoke up. "Yea. Imma here. Heard you wanted some help buildin' things. By the look of things ... you sure could use a hand.". The black haired Sunaku finished placing the wall before turning back. Once he did he saw a stranger, but at least, purple haired man knew him. "Alright boss. What are your orders?" the Iron Welder would question after not introducing himself. Aoshi stood there, expecting what words would come out from Sousuke's mouth. Would he introduce the stranger? Would he simply dish out orders as requested.

"Alright. Inward walls are going to made out of runic glass. Outward structure is going to be made of stone. The ceiling is going to be glass." he instructed. Introductions be damned them. The Sunan Chuunin would nod, but he would not remain silent. "And who is he?" Aoshi would inquire as he crossed his arms. The Steward could trust this merchant, but the Senju Sunaku had never seen him before, and after what had happened to the Senju Clan in Konohagakure, all of them were a little short on their trust levels. "Given enough space I can erect both the inner and outer walls, using sand for the first and rock for the latter. You have to convert them to runic glass though." the Craftsman told them.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"That is Shino Fukui from Soon's Haven. Some thought he was behind the Cabal attacks, but the evidence wasn't inconclusive. His household was under lock down and he was attacked. He put out a call for help, and we were the first to answer."<i></i> Sousuke answered quietly. Shino was of the Journeyman Order. He could be trusted in so much as it would go to have this building. "If this building turns out to be faulty, then ... well let's put it this way his clan will become a laughing stock of sorts. It is in his interest to make sure that this building works perfectly well."<i></i> Sousuke cleared his through. He looked to the side, "That being said... I will keep an eye on him."<i></i>

He watched as Shino began to laugh out loud as he interacted with the Elder Mantis. Sousuke had read over the report that was given to him by Roku. Someone really had it out for the Fukui clan. It was a really difficult thing to deal with. If Sousuke was to go on what he was told, Shino wanted to make the walls of Soon's taller. Something out there had scared the man into wanting to have Soon's defensive position increased even further. Soon enough Shino was back, the Merchant Lord carried with him a grin of sorts. He seemed quite pleased with himself to be chatting it up and making some new allies. Aoishi had mentioned what he would enough space. "Alright let's do that then. Let's get this structure up and running."<i></i> Sousuke would take a step back and allowed Aoishi the room to begin the work needed in order to later use plasma jutsu and make runic glass.

The structure that the Journeymen would house would come together. A great structure of steel and glass would form. The structure would become a centre of learning to those who wished to master the art of weapon crafting and buildings.

[Topic concluded]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
o0ELD4k.png

sand_chuunin.gif

"That is Shino Fukui from Soon's Haven. Some thought he was behind the Cabal attacks, but the evidence wasn't inconclusive. His household was under lock down and he was attacked. He put out a call for help, and we were the first to answer. If this building turns out to be faulty, then ... well let's put it this way his clan will become a laughing stock of sorts. It is in his interest to make sure that this building works perfectly well. That being said... I will keep an eye on him." Sousuke answered Aoshi's questions about the newcomer's identity. That cleared, though he still disliked the situation. Shino had barged in practically bossing people around as if he deserved any servitude. The Craftsman was here to learn and if that meant learning from likes of him, then so be it. He would swallow his pride. But he did not have to like it.

"Alright let's do that then. Let's get this structure up and running." the Steward announced after hearing the Chuunin's proposal. Moving everyone back, the black haired man gained enough space to do his thing. Mustering every bit of Sunaku ancestry he had in his body, Aoshi built the inner and the outer walls. Sweat dropped from his brow. The strain of erecting such a massive structure was and would take its toll on the Senju's body, but the it would pay off in the end.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back