Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Just some Ramen

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Smoke quickly filled the area as she prepared herself for a long fight. She was no idiot, this guy might be an ass, but one that seems to be more experienced inn battle than them. Either way, she is going to stand her ground. Her teammate did decide to drag everyone into this mess when it could have been handled better at Kitsune Park. If they are to beat this guy, they would need to work as a team and- Her thoughts were cut off as an attack came her way and her face had connected with very familiar feeling of a truck hitting her. "KENIWA YOU IDIOT!!!!" She would yell as she fired off where she thought Basuta was but her attack had missed.

Thankfully, the smoke cleared out and she looked around. But it was Take that had found out where Basuta was. At least someone can be useful in this fight. Speaking of... She glanced over at Keni to see the guy just standing there doing nothing! She gritted her teeth and fired off a weak shot at his arm, only grazing it to urge him to get back into the fight. She went on to dancing, her bones forming all around her like an armor to protect her. Looking over at the one that had pissed her off, he was also standing around. She gritted her teeth as she was hitting her limit of dealing with people.

Loading her bone gun with a topaz stone, she fired it off enhancing the technique with her chakra a little bit ago came in handy as she was able to fire off multiple shots at Basuta. But no, she wasn't done here yet. She loaded her gun with more bullets as Ayeka goes in for an attack. She would fire off multiple rounds with both of her guns, about half had hit, and it looked like one really done some damage as he started to bleed.

Glancing back over at Keni, he seems to have steeled his nerves. Letting out a sigh, she says,
"Really, you're just gonna let us outshine you, huh?"

(Actions sent)
(MFT)
(wc:355)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
IMG_0123.jpeg

With the proper amount of friction on my hands, I was set an focused right? So I goes to flame these three people right, determine to wreck'em sooo bad that they can't show their faces in the open, at least for the next two years, you know? Yo, their careers were about to be over. Enter Poetic Dueling...(In the fashion of Battle Rap)

"Yo check it.... It's the real deal ain't no need pretend,
lets wrap this up, I'mma call it a win.
Your boy stay in trouble,... it's like I was born to sin.....

.....Wait up, wait up... quit playin'... quit playin' quit playin'...." Apparently they weren't waitin' for nothing man. They were after me for real for real. Well, they lost their composure first sooo, I win. So I up some dirt in they face and go for my bag and stuff right? And I get the heck on, na mean?! Wasn't about to fight open in these streets, people were all over the place. The last thing I need is for someone to get hurt, go to the doc-op,... that's hospital for those not in the know, and see my face later and be on some other stuff tryna implicate me on something. Shooooot I ain't start a thang! So I get ghost for a minute, hit a corner down an alleyway, one with a lot of sheets and drapes and things you know? So here's what happened so far while I'm on the run... (in the fashion of Rhythmic Rap)

"So I'm running down an alleyway,...
yeah...
the ops can't handle what I gotta say...
yeah...
They at yo boy like I did a crime...
huh?...
I check my lifepoints and I'm feelin' rather fine.
So I bust a left and hit the deck,
Ain't got to worry 'cause their own team steady keepin' them in check, uh huh.
The greatest doc they've ever met,

Confusing my profession, wanna show me all their pets.... You know."

Turns out, that kid with the book in his hand was in on it too, sneaky a$$. Like really?! Who even the f*&k was he? Ain't said not a thing to that fool. Plus, he's ruinin' this whole Barnyard Brigand Label I'm tryna push... Okay okay,... Lil' Shepherd Boy will have to do for now. But okay,... he's added to the list with the other three. I remember an old storage building, something like a closed flea market near by and lead the parade in there. But by the time I turn around,... now I got two more things to worry about. Like how many Inuzuka's are really here? But one sniffed me out no prob and helps the others find me. The King Crab sits there after he seemingly dapped up someone big time with a thunderous shot. "D@^n! Glad that ain't me."

But the numbers were finally starting to get to me. Couldn't really think straight with them coming at me from all sides. Even the one's who couldn't touch me before were gettin' lucky. Bet Shepherd Boy and Queen Heifaa r' smellin' themselves right now. And that porcupine chick wouldn't stop spittin' f$#king bones at me. "BI#^H YOU BETTER QUIT THAT SH&T!!!... A'ight, know what,... game time... You messin' up threads ain't none of ya'll gonna pay yen for. But I'll take blood though."
They just didn't know did they? I mean,... they had more than enough chances.

[Marked for Training]

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After discussing with Metsu, the fact it has been so long, etc.
The majority of the participants have drastically changed their builds. This means on multiple reasons the bmod has been dropped.

If you wish you can redo it again. Please do request it again then.

This has now become a free RP.​

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
She had assessed the situation. Even though the odds were in their favor, Mitsuha calculated the risks of if the fight continued on. Her eyes darted here and there to take in the whole surroundings. The lot of civilians had already taken cover once the fight broke out, but there would definitely be others that for some reason won't know what is going on. If a stray attack were to hit an occupied building it would be all of their asses, it won't matter who had started it and why at that point.

Sighing, she would grab Keni by his ear and put an arm up to stop Take and the girl from continuing to attack the pig. "As I had said before, this is not the place for a fight. Now I know it is kind of hypocritical that I say that now as I had joined in on the fight, but there is one thing you need to know." She stared daggers at Basuta, "A little bit of respect can go a long way." She would tug at Keni's ear just enough to make it hurt, almost like how an annoyed girl would do to a guy that is annoying her. "As for you. If you're going to start something, you have to see it through. None of that stupid standing around like a kid caught with their hand stuck in the cookie jar. Next time that happens our opponent will be the LAST thing you will need to worry about." She would sigh again before turning to look at Take and Ayeka. "Thank you both for the support. Now. We need to see if there are any injured civilians."

(MFT)
(wc:281)
(Opting no fight, as my new build ties closely with things that happen after this thread I ask at least, we do not have a bmod in this thread. If anyone wants to fight Mitsuha, lemme know so there can be a different thread)
(topic left unless stopped)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC(Out of Character): I'm sorry to clutter the thread with an OOC note, but I felt it important to ensure that those involved are informed, as not to feel blind-sided by this later. After admin review(My call), the moderated-battle is set to continue as is. According to Nao/Owly, the 3rd round will be posted in November. I had hoped that someone more "official"(for lack of a better term) would have posted here to let everyone know rather than myself so that it didn't come off a certain type of way. I guess we will all be back in some days. Until then...

Last edited:

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Round 3​

Participants

Otakemaru​

1699091149431.png

Keniwa

1699091163791.png
Ayeka

1699091191568.png
Mitsuha

1699091204100.png
Basuta

1699091213239.png
HP: 20.695 - 676 + 621 = 20,640
CP: 9.377 + 1108 - 435 - 720 = 9,330
Bloodlust Pool: 450 + 450 + 450 = 1,350

AP: 10.25 - 0.75 - 1.75 - 2.25 = 5.5
Next round AP: 11

Maintains: Curse-seal, Ijutsu mastery, sword trance, Fire chakra,
HP: 34,187 + 1071 - 88 - 235 - 9018 - 260 - 2,299 - 260 - 88 - 235 - 198 - 235 - 1,169 - 235 - 235 - 552 = 20,151

CP: 21.666 - 120 - 120 - 120 - 367 - 408 - 429 - 1239 = 18,863

AP: 11 + 1 - 1 - 0.5 - 2.25 - 2.25 - 2.25 - 2.75
Next round AP: 12

Maintains:
Status: Defensive stance all the way. Entangled. Flesh Burn Bleeding Rank 2 Bleed Rank 1
HP: 16,464 + 504 = 16,968
CP: 11.350

AP: 11
Next round AP: 11

Maintains: Nothing
HP: 18.752 + 200 + 609 + 812 + 812 + 812 = 21,997
Temp HP: 125
CP: 13.215 + 636 + 636 + 636 = 15,123

AP: 11 - 1.75 - 0.5 - 2.75 - 2.75 - 2.75
Next round AP: 10.5

Maintains: Fine
HP: 36803 + 1350 - 450 - 1518
- 252 - 324 - 990 - 2,518 - 5,523 = 26,461
CP: 27890 + 900 - 152 - 3,300 = 25,338

AP: 11 - 1 - 0.5 - 3 - 0.5 - 3 - 1 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5
Next round AP: 10

Maintains:
Status: Bleeding Rank 3, poisoned. Open Wounds (1), Suppressed (2)
Otakemaru Creations:​
Nom!​
Creation of Ayeka:​
Crush​
Creations of Basuta​
HP: N/A
CP: N/A

AP: N/A

Maintains: N/A
HP: 25850
CP: 18.175 - 80 - 80 = 18,015

AP: 4 - 0.75
Next round AP: 5

Maintains:

Crush!
HP: 15900
CP: 9.070

AP: 4
Next round AP: 5

Maintains:

Actions:
Maintains:
Otakamaru 676hp Wrath Seal,
Otakamaru CP has decreased! -4 modifier.

Passives:
Otakamaru 1.108 cp gain, 621 hp gain
Ayeka 504 hp
Basuta 1350 hp 900 cp.
Keniwa 1071 hp
Mitsuha 609 hp

Actions:
0 Seconds - Ayeka drops all maintains

0 Seconds - Viral Affliction check against Basuta (31 vs 34) Misses

0 Seconds - Keniwa opens the 6th Gate of View and 7th Gate of Wonder

0 Seconds - Basuta drops Leather Belt

0 Seconds - Basuta equips his Golden Gloves

0 Seconds - Basuta enters into Fire Style: Flare Touch

0.42 Seconds - Keniwa Opens 5th Gate of Limit

0.45 Seconds - Basuta uses Conflagration and Channels Fire

0.45 Seconds - Basuta drops Defensive Stance

0.45 Seconds - Basuta uses Hidden Action against Keniwa (39 vs 30) Hits!

0.73 Seconds - Otakemaru uses a Basic Strike against Basuta (19 vs 30) Misses

1.59 Seconds - Mitsuha uses Flourish of the Camelia on Basuta (31 vs 28) (Hits!)
- Bleed Chance (Rolled 70) Fails
- Dual Weapon Missed!

1.59 Seconds - Mitsuha uses Switching to Dance of the Seedling Fern
- Basuta (19 vs 24) Still Aware
- Otakemaru (27 vs 13) Stealthed
- Keniwa (11 vs 25) Still Aware
- Ayeka (14 vs 11) Unaware

1.81 Seconds - Basuta uses Perfect Rasengan against Keniwa (45 vs 39) Crits
- Flesh Burn for Keniwa (19) Activates!

1.88 Seconds - Nom uses Grip

2.3 Seconds - Keniwa goes beyond, opening the 2nd and 1st gates as well

2.44 Seconds - Otakemaru uses Sword Juggle against Basuta
- (25 vs 31) Misses
- (23 vs 33) Misses
- (29 vs 27) Hits!
- Basuta is suppressed (27)

2.44 Seconds - Otakemaru follows up with Lotus Flowe at Basuta (20 vs 29) Misses

3.76 Seconds - Nom uses Dynamic Slash against Basuta
- (41 vs 35) Crits!
- Basuta Bleeding Increased
- Basuta has 1 Open Wound
- (38 vs 35) Hits!

4.09 Seconds - Mitsuha rests - 4% Max CP/HP Regain

4.18 Seconds - Keniwa uses Shadow Step Strike on Basuta
- (10 vs 23) Basuta is still aware
- (30 vs 42) Misses Basuta

4.54 Seconds - Basuta uses Agni Kai against Keniwa
- Basuta increases Bleeding Rank
- (50 vs 47) Hits
- Keniwa and Basuta are now inside Agni Kai

5.90 - Basuta uses Wired argument from his Gloves against Keniwa
- Basuta randomly targets someone, Keniwa!
- Keniwa is entangled
- 40 vs 38 (Hits)

6.06 Seconds - Keniwa uses Morning Peacock on Basuta
- 32 vs 43 (Misses)
-45 vs 36 (Crit)
-43 vs 38 (Hits)
-29 vs 43 (Misses)
-39 vs 33 (Hits)
- Basuts is suppressed (8)

6.35 Seconds - Basuta uses Basic Strike Against Keniwa
- (42 vs 27) Hits!

6.59 Seconds - Mitsuha rests - 4% Max CP/HP Regain

6.80 Seconds - Basuta uses Basic Strike Against Keniwa
- (48 vs 41) Crits!
- Bleeding Rank Increased

8.35 Seconds - Keniwa uses Dance of the Waxing Moon on Basuta
- 43 vs 32 (Hits)
- 31 vs 35 (Misses)
- 31 vs 26 (Hits)
- 46 vs 40 (Crits)
- 39 vs 39 (50% Hit)
- Failed to Suppress (86)
- Basuta Suppressed (20)
-Failed to Suppress (68)
- Basuta Suppressed (23)

9.09 Seconds - Mitsuha rests - 4% Max CP/HP Regain​
Notes:

As I have taken over the Mod please let me know anything you see.

Re-modding completed 12/11 13:08 you now have 48 hours to amend actions

Anything not linked, including Affinity Moves, Bloodline/Core Abilities, will be ignored as well. Link Everything

If you want things to go quicker list your passives as well with the post

Any questions hit me up

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
She can never catch a break can she? When she had turned around to walk away peacefully, Keniwa was hit as she felt herself loses her grip of his ear. Otakemaru was the first to react fast to try and swipe at the perv. Groaning in anger, she readied herself back for a fight, moving fluidly with her dance and fired off a shot with her bone gun to hit Basuta. As soon as she shot her weapon, she would do her dance to mask her steps and hopefully make it harder for Basuta to home in on her.

She'll need to get back and regain some of her chakra and properly observe the situation at hand. But her calculations were off as he instantly homed in on Keniwa and focused all of his attacks on him. Now she didn't like him all that much. However, he did stand up for her against this creep. A fiery blaze surrounded both Keniwa and Basuta, flames too intense for anyone to get close. Mitsuha would shield her face from the intensity of the heat. She would turn to Ayeka, Otakemaru, Nom, and Crush. "We need to evacuate all the citizens NOW! Also..." She would whisper in their ears of the plan she had. While the fire rages, she wasn't stupid enough to yell out her plan for everyone to hear. It was a crazy plan, but since Basuta is busy with Keniwa, they can focus on finding ways to make Basuta pay once the fires die down.

(mft)
(Actions sent)

Ōtakemaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Take was furious. Perhaps too furious. Dealing in a 4v1 fight against the one who badmouthed Aria to such an extent was already a living hell to go through, and the wall of fires that cut the rest off from Keniwa and the accursed shit-talker was no welcoming sight either. Take didn’t even intend to start a fight here – Mitsuha’s damn manga was still in his possession! Who even was this douche?!

He was just… so angry.

But even in his anger, he heard Mitsuha’s plan. Nodding, Take immediately darted around the arena of fire, making sure to carry out every citizen he could get to, hoping that Ayeka would help out as well… but the other part of the plan sounded absurd at first. Regardless, Take’s blade was swung at extremely high speed, gaining more precision for this plan to work.

(Actions sent)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Now 48 Hours have passed, and the majority vote on this fight has been to end it, The Majority to reach this Bmod has been closed and ended.

Any questions please message me or Metsu

Fight Over

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed as if this fight had been going on forever and with all the damage being done Keniwa stood between Basuta and his allies. His friends and him were hurt and so was this medical ninja it was childish to compete fighting like this and cause even more destruction. So keeping his friends away from this person he’d despised he’d slowly back away with them as they would leave the scene as fast as possible.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back