Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kitsune goes for a walk. Or something. [Private]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had seen the posters. Of course, who hadn’t seen them? They were all over town. They were talking about some fantastic island outside Kumogakure that was floating. This all seemed familiar to Kitsune, seeing as she actually saw the damn thing not too long after it had been blasted from the ground. Now, though, she was headed there out of simple curiosity. If they had the technology to keep an island afloat, what else did they have? As such, she travelled there, and was looking for the way up. It seemed as if ferries were the way in, and as such she headed for them. Who knows what she’d see on her way there?

[MFT; WC: 115]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
TaBA6Kx.jpg

The large cutter could be seen above, descending towards the docking cradle that had been built for it just a few months ago. It seemed to be moving pretty quickly until about one hundred feet or so to go. It slowed significantly with a few groans from the wood structure. A steady hum began to be audible for all those waiting for a ride up to Kami no Yama. Eventually shouted orders could be heard and ropes were thrown down to the ground crew. With heavy heaves the ropes were circles around large hooks and the vessel finally came to settle in place. Looks of relief of those on board were somewhat humorous as Captain Yuna heartily chuckled. "Told ya we'd be fine!" she jabbed towards the more nervous looking of her passengers.

The plank was lowered across the short gap between the platform and the Taiju. The passengers on board hurried off and past those who were on the dock waiting for their trip. Some exchanged their own looks of worry that Yuna picked up on. "Don't you land lovers worry about a thing. Trip down is always worse than up." she spoke, as if trying to comfort them with that thought. Then, what appeared to be the first mate stepped forward at the helm and prepared his voice. "You chums got ten! Take yar piss and be ready to cast off." It would appear this operation was running smoothly for the most part, aside from the rough looking crew. Though who would be crazy enough to take captain such a venture aside from roughnecks.

Those on the docks who had paid for their trip made their way on board. The price of a trip wasn't much at all, any intelligent person would most likely assume it was subsidized by whomever ran the city miles above. Yuna gave them each a little hello, and even knelt down and pinched the cheek of a child who giggled in response. "Are you ready to be a pirate little one?" she would say. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out what appeared to be gold of some kind from a far away land. "Keep this treasure safe!"

The child went wide eyed as she was hurried along by her parents so she wouldn't block others from being able to come on board. Next came Kitsune (I'm assuming) and Yuna's right eyebrow rose upwards, taking this woman in with an attentive eye. "I swear, if we hadn't gone straight, you'd be mine for the night. Welcome aboard miss. To what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?" she asked. Yuna usually got around to asking a few of her passengers what convinced them to take the trip up into the unknown.

"Cast off!" called the first mate. The ropes were unhooked and several men began pulling them up onto the deck. For a moment nothing happened, but the man who gave the orders gripped a metallic handle and began to push forward. An audible hum returned and there was a sudden shake before they began to ascend back up into the air. Yuna remained sure footed with the jarring shaking, curiosity peaked by this voluptuous, unknown woman on her boat.

Across the ship were three Enforcers. Their made no movements or speech, only watched silently, waiting for someone to do break what few laws the city had regarding the ferries.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smirked at the candid attitude of the captain of the ship. ”Don’t be so sure captain~” Kitsune said, giving the good captain a wink and a swift butt squeeze. ”As for my visit, well. You can blame my curiosity. In an otherwise flightless world, a floating island appears? Come on. It’s the stuff of myths. Of course I had to see it for myself” she trilled, making it seem as if it was her first visit to the place.

The medical Sennin looked around on the ship, and spotted the three enforcers. ”That sure is some impressive gear those guys are wearing. I’m assuming they’re guards on your airship, mon Capitaine?” she asked the captain, raising an eyebrow at the heavily armored appearance of the enforcers. Perhaps there was a reason for their armor, perhaps not. Either way, Kitsune would love to discuss the science behind them with whoever had created them. Maybe she’d get the chance. Maybe not. It was entirely up to fate to decide if Kitsune would be so lucky on her first trip to the mysterious floating island.

No matter what would go on up there, she sure intended to learn as much as she could about the technology so she could try and replicate it if there was anything impressive between it.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A divisive, wide-eyed look crossed Yuna's face. The woman's sleight of hand would make any venerable thief jealous. The sudden gesture caught Yuna by surprise. Most of the people she ever hit on were turned away by her sexual advances. The world they lived in wasn't very accepting of her type. In summary, she was surprised, and as such a rape-face smile stretched across her lips for but a moment before she realized half her crew was watching the exchange. "Back to work, ya loafs! Sorry bout that, a lazy bunch. But yes. Myths. If you had told me months ago that my ship would miles in the air, I'd have knocked ye over the head and drank to your stupidity." chuckled Yuna. Their moment had passed.

As the ship continued to gain altitude, the pressure in her ears shifted and she had to continually readjust my maneuvering her jaw. This unknown woman seemed interested in the enforcers, and Yuna had no reservations speaking about them. "Oh the pawns? For the most part. My crew can fight, but those guys are something else. They are made out of the same material as the armor they wear. As far as I know, they're some kind of puppets that the Titan corporation provides the Guild Committee to enforce their laws. As the only way up to Tengoku no Tobira, the committee has provided three of our own for protection. They kinda just stand there. Never had a reason to move. Most people don't stir up trouble until they actually make it to the city." she explained whilst going over to the nearest one, motioning for Kitsune to follow. As they approached, the Enforcers bright, blue eyes noticeably focused on them. "Do you need assistance Citizen?"

"No thanks, just looking." replied Yuna. "I'd avoid touching them. One time this guy got too close and ended up on the deck with restraints around his wrists in no time flat. If your curious I can point you in the direction of the Science Guild when we get topside."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She chuckled at the captains reaction and nodded. ”Puppets huh? Now that’s interesting.” she said and looked them over while not getting too close due to Yuna’s warning. ”I just wonder what powers them.” she mumbled to herself in a low tone. ”I’d love to see the Science Guild. So that’d be lovely.” she said, as Yuna suggested that she could point out the direction. Hopefully the trip wouldn’t be too long, and better yet, hopefully it’d be uneventful in terms of bandits and what not. Sure, Kitsune could fight, but she’d prefer to avoid it if possible. No reason to tip her hand to the Titan corporation just yet.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuna nodded her head with a grin, and turned to head up the stairs to the aft deck of the vessel. As they grew closer and closer to the island in the sky, they passed through some kind of invisible magnetic field of some kind. Kitsune would notice that gravity was not as strong as it once was, but not to some extreme. Things thrown would fly a few feet farther, a person jumping would stay in the air a few tenths of a second longer. For a shinobi this would present an interesting change in the dynamics of fighting, for better or worse.

As the ship came over the horizon, Kitsune would finally be able to see just what had been done to the mass of land in the air. Acres of acres of farmland could be seen stretching from the very edges of Kami no Yama inward. The city could be seen but not in great detail. Buildings appeared to be tall in nature, conserving the space around them rather than spreading out wide. By the cradle sat a strange looking wagon with a large trailer, it would appear this was their transportation to the city if they sought it. Naturally, it too probably cost something.

Yuna's orders were given quickly and the vessel soon came to rest in another cradle once again. She approached Kitsune. "When you get to the city, you'll arrive in the main square. Move up the street in the same direction you came into the city and the road should eventually end after a bit of a walk. You'll be at a gate. That is the entrance to the science guild. I never personally have been there since it was made, so I can't offer advice on how to get in. Good luck!" she said before turning and entering the Captain's Cabin.

(You can skip to arriving at the gate of the guild? Up to you what you wanna RP)

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded to the captain and got off the airship. She decided to stretch her legs, rather than pay to get to the city. It couldn’t be that far anyways, and she was a kunoichi after all. She couldn’t afford to get too complacent and lazy. Once she had got a bit away from the docks, she took a short breath before shifting into her running stance, and then bolting towards the city in the distance, using chakra to empower her footsteps which allowed her to run a multitude of times faster than regular runners. The closer to the city she got, the more chakra she poured into her steps so she’d end up being there even sooner.

Upon reaching the city, she entered it and headed for the main square. It shouldn’t be all that hard to find, given that it was the main square. (At least it wasn’t the center square, hurr) Once she found it, she followed the directions that the nice captain gave her, and soon enough she’d find herself standing at the gates of the science guild. Hopefully she wouldn’t be denied entry, buuut she was sure there was a test of some kind to determine whether or not she would be allowed to enter. Likely something scientific. Perfect for someone like Kitsune.

She pressed a button at the side of the door, assuming it was a doorbell, or an intercom of some kind, and hopefully someone would be out soon-ish to deal with the curious scientificly inclined medical sennin.

[MFT; WC: 255]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her adventures to the glorious city up in the sky did not go unnoticed. As she gathered her bearings in the main square, several pairs of eyes watched her, most of which were artificial in nature. The moment the buxom doctor set foot onto the vessel, a signal had been sent amongst the pawns and eventually made it's way to someone with a natural brain. He just watched her. Had there been any plans for an attack he would have known about it and been able to warn his partners of the sky. Gekido just kept his eyes on her as she made her way towards the science guild before biting once again into the flank of goat. "No need to worry sir. I don't know much about her, but not even the fools from Kumogakure are dumb enough to send just one person. She must be here of her own volition." he reasoned.

Meanwhile at the gate of the science guild, Kitsune stood waiting after pressing a button. A buzzer sounded within a room somewhere and the idiot who was nodding off nearly fell out of his chair. He fixed his glasses and peered at the monitor for a few moments before smirking. She wasn't familiar to him, but people came to join the guild everyday. Then there was the fact he was young and she was... her. Humans were such problematic creatures.

He radioed the man who stood on the other side of the wall, waiting for confirmation and the inlet within one of the large gates opened wide. "Welcome to the Science Guild. I'll need your name and reason for visiting us today." he droned before his eyes actually saw her. She had presence that forced him to shape up. "For the visitors pass. Unless you are here to join the guild, in which case there is some paperwork to fill out." he concluded, waiting for her answer.

No doubt she would comply in some shape or form, honestly or not. It was of no consequence to the meagerly paid young man. And, once she had, he would bow in thanks and sit back into his chair. "Anyone in particular you are here to see? Or perhaps your need direction to one of our departments?"

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune wrinkled her nose a bit at the droning voice, then replied ”Baroness Shinrya Kitsune. Here to see whomever came up with the designs of the mechanical guards.” It was a bold statement, for sure. But it was also entirely true. ”There’s no set appointment, but I’m sure that if you tell him that the Medical Sennin of Kumogakure is here to see him, he’ll find time in his schedule.” she said with a wink. ”And if that doesn’t work. Make sure to mention that I’m a baroness as well. That tends to get people’s attention.” she added and smiled.

She was most definitely willing to wait for the man that had designed those mechanized guards to grant her an audience. But, of course, if it took too long, she’d just go find him herself. Who were going to stop a person that could appear and disappear at will? That was just… Impossible to do. Not to mention that Kitsune had her Sharingan active constantly, so she could tell what people were about to do from their movements. A twitch here, a flexing muscle there. Humans had so many tells when it came to movement it was hilarious how we even managed to survive for so long in this world.

I wonder what the person will be like. I don’t even know their gender. Or age. It could be an old perverted geezer that made the mechanized guards as a way to peep on schoolgirls! Or. More realistically, it could be a middle-aged person, just wanting to protect their home. I just don’t know at this point.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The meagerly paid guard's eyebrows twitched upward when she began speaking with gusto. This lady knew what she wanted and definitely didn't speak as though she were an outsider. He quickly fumbled with a radio at his hip and brought the receiver to his lips after switching to a specific channel. "Aksuko-san, is Tomikan-sama in the office at the moment?"

Unlike a headset, her response was quite audible to Kitsune. "Not at the moment, he's out testing out the new upgrades to his exo. Try the XX-XX frequency. I'm sure he finally got around to adding a headset to that helmet." she finished, the radio going silent. The guard frowned and fiddled with the radio for a couple moments and then began to speak again.

"Tomikan-sama, come in, do you read me?"

"Uh yes, who is this?"

"This is Onishi down at the front gate. There is a woman here to see you. Says she's the medical sennin of Kumogakure, and some baroness or something. I think she wants to talk to you about the pawns." he finished, but as soon as he let go of the receiver all that came out of the radio was haughty laughter.

The sound of Chakra Jets filled the air, getting louder and louder as he approached. From behind one of the towers of the guild approached Taro, quickly adjusting his flight path to come in for a landing in front of the woman. With loud and heavy clanking the best of a suit came to a rest, and chakra-laden lenses glowing blue looking at Kitsune.

"Your titles means nothing here in Tengoku. We are independent of the petty realms below. Each man and woman is no better than any other..."

"Ha! Yes, funny right? That silly nonsense. I care little for it. What does interest me is why the Medical Sennin of the great hidden village has graced our lovely city with her own lovely form." he said, winking. Unfortunately, the mask was somewhat hindering his teasing nature. "What may I do you for? Or rather what exactly do you want to know; you trickster shinobi always have a hidden motive yes?"

Her suspicions could be her own, but Taro was simply curious. He was happy to show off his advances in technology, but only as long as it was for the right cause. What the right cause was for him... well that may remain a secret.

[Topic Entered with Tomikan Taro, NPC, utilizing his Brown Secret Technique: Puppet Symbiosis]​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”You say my titles mean nothing, yet it was my title as Medical Sennin that awoke your interest and got you to meet me in person. I’d say that’s a win for me” Kitsune said with a grin and a wink, entirely unphased by his appearance. ”In any case! Tomikan-san. I came here simply because I was curious. I saw the guards on the airship on my way up here. And I thought to myself ‘Kitsune. You have to meet the mad genius that designed these’. So, here I am.” she continued and placed her hands at her hips.

Kitsune then continued with a smirk on her lips ”For a change, there’s no hidden motive. As I said, I’m here because of curiosity. From one scientist to another, your guards are an inspired piece of tech. And I want to learn more about them. If you’re willing to give a tour, of course.” she added the last bit with a wink, and looked at the puppet armor covered scientist before her. She still wasn’t sure what the man looked like, but judging from the voice, perhaps a middle-aged man?

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Taro shrugged with her win and motioned for her to follow him towards the front door of the facility. She continued to speak as they walked, and the man initiated the removal of his helmet. The architecture outside was similar to the rest of the city, but the bowels of the guild was much different in aesthetic. The entryway was filled with the ambiance of a water fountain built into one wall with a kind looking woman at an information desk. Five doors were placed around the entryway, each with their own key card sensor.

Her flattering words made Taro smile; nothing was quite like having his ego stroked. And it was also good to hear that she was genuinely interested in his work. Of course, he couldn't be sure. His past experience with woman had lead him to believe that they often lied chronically, usually about inconsequential things, but still. "Of course of course! Always happen to give a fellow intellectual a tour~" (translation: let me show off my brilliance)

The first floor of the facility was made to give visitors and potential members of the guild an idea of what when on there in the facility. Taro would take her around and show her some of the newest technology. Most of which seemed to be bred out of necessity. Advances in water reclamation were among the most important since the founding of Tengoku. But, the pawns were thereafter along with other technology. But like all good R&D sections, the weaponized pawns were hidden deep within the facility.

Taro brought her inside a room that was obviously made to showcase the different types of pawns there were. Instead of putting on the usual show, he hit a switch on the wall nearby. Bright overhead lights flashed on and the various curtains and showcases opened up. "Well, go ahead and take a look. This is the showroom, for people who want to purchase one for themselves. These ones aren't active but you should get a basic idea of how they work."

The pawns were essentially puppets given life. Rather than being controlled by a set of chakra strings, they were instead controlled by what appear to be a central chamber which at this point seemed unremarkable. The chakra core was a technology that was under lock and key, and wasn't on display to the public in case any rival company had plans on stealing them.

"So, care to buy one for yourself? They make good slave labor, and as a medical practitioner, would be invaluable."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”I’m curious though. What actually powers them?” Kitsune asked, as she looked at the different models, stepping around them and looking them over ”I mean. They appear to be… Puppets. Puppets need chakra strings, and someone pulling said strings, from what I recall. So how’d you manage to crack that tough nut?” she asked Tomikan and looked over at him. Her scientific curiosity had been awoken and she wanted to know everything there was to know about these things. In exchange, perhaps she could show off a bit of her own tech, and maybe get him all interested in that.

”How would they be invaluable for a medical practitioner?” she asked, tilting her head ever so slightly ”And I might be inclined to purchase a few for tinkering with. Especially to find out what makes them tick.” she said and smirked. Once again, her wealth would serve her interests. Kitsune recalled having found what seemed to be a puppet back in a basement of the hospital, but had yet to put it back together, as she wasn’t a puppeteer, and didn’t have a way of having it stay active. But with this chakra core technology? She would be one step closer. She only had to figure out a way to somehow incorporate it into the frame of the puppet.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Taro nodded his head quickly. "Same stuff that chakra strings are made out of. I figured out how to store chakra in a battery of sorts a good long while ago back before fire country when to hell. When I was invited to this lovely, cold, and frigid country of the north, I was informed of a being quite unlike any other. Some creature named Deta made out of pure chakra that gained consciousness. So we tried to replicate such a process and make such a being, and our first attempts were failures of course, but over time we eventually succeeded, but making such a thing took too much time. We needed a quicker way. So we skipped some steps, and poof! The humble pawn was created. All in all a much better servant. More efficient to create, and less free will. Here I'll give you a close up." he concluded, craning his head over to a corner of the workshop. "Tasu, come here."

She spoke while the string-less puppet was approaching, allowing Taro to prepare a response using Tasu as a guide.

A pawn that looked unlike the ones Kitsune had seen before approached. It had four arms, and had pockets and compartments all over it's body filled with tools and parts. "I use Tasu to help me around the shop. He can take care of basic tasks and requests, and does everything correctly after only showing him one time. That's how a pawn would be useful to a doctor. They could be set up to manage outpatient procedures while the real doctors can focus on surgery or the like. Perhaps put one down in the morgue for embalming. Really they can be trained to do all sorts of tasks. But here, what you wanna see is the inner workings right?" he commented.

"Arms up Tasu." he said, obviously a command they worked on that let Taro give access to the chest cavity, where most of the moving components sat. Most of the mechanics were in the joints that lead to the arms and legs, but they all had cables feeding to the glowing core in the center. "Pretty simple really. The chakra gives power to the body, but the consciousness does the thinking and acts based on some basic sensory packages. Unfortunately, we warn all customers that tinkering with the insides is dangerous. Since they could release the chakra and subsequently kill the pawn. Or they could trigger the self destruct sequence. That was a mandatory piece of equipment added so that, say, should someone take their pawn and use them to fight and the puppet end up in wrong hands, the technology isn't stolen by undesirables. We encourage any modifications sought after be added and worked on back in the guild where we know how to do it safely and effectively. Questions?"

It sounded like he may have given this schpeel once or twice before.​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune watched the string-less puppet spring to life and walk over to the two of them. Four arms, and it was rattling due to all the components inside it. ”Hm. I know Deta. I’ve met him before. Just once and briefly, but I have indeed met him. So this technology is derived from him… Interesting.” Kitsune said and looked Tasu over from every angle she could ”I can certainly see how that’d be useful. But, to be honest, the chakra core technology is what interests me the most.” Kitsune said, her eyes practically twinkling with curiousity.

”Oh I’ve got a few questions. 1. Is modifying the core possible outside the confines of this place? Say, if I wanted to work on a core in my own lab? 2. What sort of energy output are we talking about here? Enough to power a house for an eternity and a half, or less? Or perhaps.. More? 3. How much would an unlocked core cost me? Or a blueprint, for that matter. I don’t mind having to build my own.” she told Taro and looked at him. There was very little that Kitsunes eyes missed, and to her, the chakra flow of the core was ingenious.

”But yeah. A blueprint, or an unlocked core. Highly interested in these.” she said with a light nod.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Oh."

So she was more interested in the actual tech rather than what powered everything. Here thought Taro that the amazing part of it all was generating beings. But each person had they interests and he couldn't judge. This was both a concern and otherwise a good thing.

"Hmmmm," he thought for a moment. "Well regarding power, we really don't know to be honest. We won't know until one of them keels over suddenly and that hasn't happened yet. My colleague postulates that they very well may live forever as long as the chambers they are houses in remain in tact. Now, if you really wanted to take the technology..." trailed Taro. He was thinking what in the world would be equal in value. Then a detail snaked it's way into his mind.

"You are a baroness yes? Why don't you sign your land over to the corporation? I would think that's a fair trade for being able to take these back home and do whatever tinkering you need to do. Other than that, I have no real reason to sell you one to take home. I don't mean to be rude, but you work for Kumogakure. I really don't like when my technology ends up in the hands of a shinobi state; goes back to my days when my headquarters used to be in leaf before the fall. Shinobi use whatever means necessary to enact their dominance over man, while the Titan Corporation has plans to-- Oh look at me getting carried away. Anyways, yea."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune blinked a few times at hearing Taro’s proposal, processing the suggestion. Then she burst out laughing and bent over slightly, holding her stomach, laughing so hard a few tears sprung into her eyes. ”You’re kidding right? I’d likely end up inventing a core of my own before regaining lands like that again.” she said and wiped the tears away. ”However. Why don’t I just show you what I wanted a core for, hm? It’s nothing nefarious, nor is it for the usage of the Kumogakurean shinobi forces. This is for personal usage only.” she explained and whipped out a scroll.

She unfurled it and showed Taro the base blueprints for the construct she had discovered in one of the basement research labs she hadn’t begun constructing it yet, as she wanted to have all parts before beginning. One of said pieces was the power core. It was circular, but seemed immensely powerful, and was much smaller than the one Taro had shown Kitsune. She pointed at the core”This is what I want a power core for. This construct has a data matrix I can’t interface with. All of my attempts to hack into it, or otherwise incorporate it into my computer network have failed. As such, I’ve decided that the easiest way to find out what’s inside said data matrix, is simply turning the construct on. Did I mention that I invented a way to wirelessly interlink of computers, allowing them to access data from machines across the building? It’s really pretty darn interesting.”

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Taro watched her un-amused. T'was a good thing she decided to bring out the blueprints to distract him from her previous behavior.

"Hmmm. These aren't what you will need then. You basically just need yourself a really efficient battery at this point. With my work on the pawns, I haven't been really focused on improving our patented chakra battery at this point. Problem at this point is getting it to be sustainable. Even my suit runs on the chakra that regenerates within me. I can't wear it forever in fear of death." he said, realizing that he should probably step out of it at that point; which he then did.

"I suppose we could look to electricity, but you still run into the same problem... Then again, it won't need to be constantly running will it? I guess you could plug it in at night to charge like any lamp fixture. And no you didn't mention that... it doesn't quite pertain to the topic at hand but... wouldn't that allow people to also access machines from outside the building and compromise the system?"

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded ”In other words, if you could synthesise chakra from an element and miniturize the process to be contained within one of these cores, they could run indefinitely without needing any recharging or downtime. Asides from when said element is refilled. I suppose it depends on what kind of element is used, and how ‘hard’ you use it.” she said, her mind already racing to find an element of some kind that could serve as a generator for the chakra.

”Well. I suppose electricity could solve it for the time being. And no, it wouldn’t need to be on 24/7.” she said and trailed off a bit. ”Well. Yes and no. It’d require one of these.” she said and withdrew what looked like a key from her inner pocket. Whatever it was made of made colors dance around on the surface. ”As well as an authorized device. The system administrator has to pre-approve devices and assign a key to the user. That key is then imprinted with the user’s chakra, through a longer process I won’t get into here, so only they can use it.” Kitsune explained enthusiastically, ”Just imagine if you had a city-wide or even country-wide network like that. Every single book in the libraries across the country available right at your fingertips. Once they’ve been digitized of course. The sharing of information within seconds, rather than minutes or hours...”

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"An interesting thought. If you could find an element that retained chakra and used it efficiently then that would most definitely be a breakthrough. Tomikan Battery are hardly anything near where you might need them to be right now... however, if you give me time, I'm sure I'd be able to find a useful substitute. After all, this would help me as well."

Taro looked up to the clock as Kitsune continued speaking about this connected network of sorts. It seemed too good to be true, but the next time he was in Kumogakure he would make it a point to come and inspect any work regarding such a feat.

"Sounds like you got your work cut out for you then." He replied with a smile, and then turned to bow because they were all japanese for some reason. "I must get back to work, if you don't mind I'll have Tasu escort you out. If I make any developments, I'll send you working prototypes. I'm sure I can figure out where you work." concluded Taro, immediately putting on a welding helmet and shifting over to a skeleton of a body he had been tinkering with earlier that day.

Tasu would silently escort Kitsune back up to the exit of the facility with diligence before heading back down stairs to assist Taro with whatever needed doing.

[Topic left when kitsune exits]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back