Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kraken's Fall [Private]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”I remember Nagato well.” Sousuke would declare. Kazuki’s cousin was not easily forgotten. But the best part was that the Kazekage, despite the amount of injuries he had sustained, memory loss was not part of it. One less thing to worry about. He could have been entirely disabled, but as long as his mind was safe, then the body could be healed. "Alright. We use the Mangekyo to open a way to get in there. The problem with that is ... usually to unlock that ability one has to go through a very traumatic event in order to get it to go off. You also have to account for an amount of time for him to learn the ability and to keep it going without any interference. Both of those take time, and I'm not exactly sure how much time we have to strike. I'm pretty sure throwing another Kraken at us is something that can readily done immediately. It's not like he has a ... shopping mart to go to go purchase them and throw them at us." the Guardian Protectorate would conclude. The Senju Overlord would shake his head. He was wrong on some parts. Perhaps clarification was needed. "You are correct that the Mangekyo needs a traumatic event, whatever it may, for it to awaken. Nagato, however, has already awaken his. And what I am talking about is the doujutsu's next level. There is a legend among the Uchuha clan that if you replace your eyes with your brother's, you will unlock the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Said ultimate doujutsu unlocks untold power, among a few other things. It is fact that the Uchiha's eyes dwindle the more they use them. Supposedly, the Eternal version never suffer this kind of drawback." the White Would clarify. Of course, there were more to share. After a quick inspection if Sousuke's life was in danger, he would continue. "I have faced my fair share of Uchihas. In fact, I believe I have fought one bearing such prowess. An Uchiha that continuously used is clan's ocular techniques without fear of going blind. A foe that had the ability to warp out. I believe we can unlock Nagato's own Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan without resorting to stealing eyes. There is probably another way. I have to find it and I know that, with your help, we can do it." the silvery haired man would conclude.

The Kazekage seemed to have doubts about the time lapse needed. Reaper was not a fool, he knew it would not be easy nor fast, but it seemed to be their best bet so far. "The Kraken was an unique creature. The Water Lord may have other lieutenants but he cannot throw another Kraken at us. And yes, if we succeed, it may take some time before he can use his warping techniques. If indeed he gets any. But I don't see any other way for us to fight this Lord. We were lucky that the Lightning one came to us, but time is running short. We should not be waiting for death to come to us. We need to go and end this threat. There are so many threats out there. The Ancients, the Daimyo, the Phoenix Force. If we go out of our way and defeat the Phoenix's lieutenants without waiting for them to come to us, our chances of defeating it will increase. And mayhaps comes our chance of ending this threat before we can tackle the others. We have been too passive. Passiveness will lead to our defeat. It is time we show the world how strong we really are. It is time to show they should fear us and not the other way around. I am going to bring the fight to them for a change." the Occult Sennin proclaimed. His voice resolute and he was completely adamant on his stance.

"Has he shown any sign of ... the potential unlocking during his training? When you have your companions attack him, does he really consider those duels being life or death matters?" Sousuke would inquire. The Deep Court Hybrid was not certain if unlocking that stage was possible through training. He had clue besides eye transplant, something he did not want to resort to. "I am not certain if we can unlock it through is something possible, but I am not going to discard it just yet." Kazuki would note. It was time to leave, the Kazekage needed medical care and this was a battlefield of sorts, although a watery one. "We should leave, you need medical treatment that I cannot provide. Grab my hand, I am going to places us where we need to be." he would declare as his right hand reached for the Guardian Protectorate. Shadows began pouring from his other appendage as they began forming a shadowy orb that would cover them both if Sousuke were to accept the Senju Overlord's hand. Once fully covered it would shrank into nothingness. Inside they would hastily travel toward Sunagakure's hospital, shortening a lengthy travel into mere hours.

[MFT - 845]
[Topic Left]
[To the Hospital with you.]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDdSvpGNtWk][b][u]Hello Beastie![/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Soon's Sanctuary was safe, again for a time. It was a funny thing. The merchant port city was saved by the supposed Mad King. Would they ever come to realize that? The pessimistic answer would be no they would not realize they were saved by a man cast in metal and a man who had nothing sort of a inventory of various heroes in a state of undeath. The optimistic view? They were indeed saved by the 'Mad King' of Sungakure, perhaps he was not so 'Mad' after all. Yet fiction is so much more favoured over truth, there would be a version of this story recorded. That is what mattered most. Soon's Sanctuary remained, and remained in tact. The parts of the harbour that were damaged would be repaired. Someone would blame Sungakure for that, but at least city wide destruction and fire did not occur. Fire? No. Drowning. They were fighting an enemy from the ocean.

Kazuki would address some of Sousuke's concerns. Kazuki for the most part was positive about the whole thing. It was refreshing considering how things had been perhaps at their murkiest for a time. The Daimyo was watching, but at least now he had a clearer idea of who he was dealing with. He wasn't dealing with an Ancient, demon, or hybird. He was dealing with a full blooded descendant of the First Men. Sousuke was flawed in many ways, but he still that that bloodline in his veins, and with it the potential for the greatest of good to come. The Takahashi clan had always dealt with threats and dealt with them through technology and their wits. This was a show of it.

"So... we're not going to deal with the Water Lord today...?"<i></i> Sousuke would ask, as he was under the assumption that they were going to immediately follow up on it. Apparently not. Kazuki was going to take this as a victory for today, and then go again at with the Water Lord at another date and time. Kazuki was intent on having his cousin train up and provide them a way in. With that Kazuki had stated that they were in fact leaving. "If we're going to the hospital, get Rioshi to come in with her type writer. I'm going to dictate memos and letters to her. I'm certainly not going to lie in the bed and do nothing but stare at the wall."<i></i> Sousuke hated hospitals. He truly did. When he stuck in the hospital he could not be doing the important things.

MFT 300+

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back