Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaf and Cloud - an unlikely meeting

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira had shown the man to a local residence which he would be able to use as his for a time. It was nicely furnished and deliberately set up for foreign dignitaries. Assuming that during this walk and process Akira had gained a name from the man he would guide him to the Raikage Tower, having it noted in the book who he was and then led him up to Shin's office where the meeting was set.

Knocking twice he then opened the door for the other and let him through.

Once inside Akira would introduce the two and then stand beside the door as position as an ANBU dictated he should.

[OOC: Sorry for the poor post, didn't want to introduce you with your name, not sure what name you'd give.]

[OOC Edit: I've unvoided this thread because although Whitney has posted killing Shin the act itself only transpires after everyone else in that thread has allowed her to do so. Thus technically Shin's post should be allowed.]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Within the office, it was a different world. Shin's mind was ensnared by the chakra ether and his body laid erect as he sat on the ground meditating. It was not until he heard the stuccato knocks on his door that he decided to release himself from his self-induced tranced. His eyes were still illuminated by the caustic red eye of his sharingan as he surveyed his surroundings. The office was barely lit except for the small lamp stands that stood near each corner of the office. There was no furniture to be found and replaced by giant writing and symbols on the ground. It appeared as

"Please come in." Shin said as he began to remove the seals. The seals began to mutate and causing the floor to extrude from under morphing into the furniture that was once there. There were two men that came into his office, one of them was masked but his height and build could be no one than Saito and the other Shin could not identify.

"Welcome to Kumogakure. I must inform you that our village is closed for visiting for security reasons. We are only taking critical clients at this time. I am the eight raikage and who might you be?" Shin inquired as he formally introduced himself.

[I am going to assume this is before my fight]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The journey toward Shin's office had been most interesting. Cloud was vastly different from all the Villages Kazuki had been in so far. It was a different part of the world, with different people and a different culture. Suffice to say that Earth and Fire had more similarities then Lightning would ever have with either. Unfortunately, as a former ANBU, the Overlord of the Senju clan was a rather reserved man, thus he kept his silence most of the walk. Even if sometimes he gave the exact opposite appearance. He did, however, give a few remarks of how beautiful Cloud seemed at his eyes. Simple compliments meant to ease foreign heart. His name however, would be a gift to be given at another time. The Raikage would be first to hear it. It probably meant nothing to Kumo's hears, but spreading the Senju name, when a Daimyo is out to exterminate every shinobi from Leaf, was not a good thing.

Shin's office was exactly what could be expected from a Kage's office. In fact, it was oddly familiar to the former ANBU Sennin. The Hokage's office was eerily similar to the Raikage's. "Greetings Eight Raikage." the White Wolf would reply. The Silvery Haired Man noticed that the ANBU had stood near the door. Giving his back to a trained assassin was a big mistake. Even if said ANBU had been nothing but amicable so far. Thus the pale man took a few steps to right side, Shin's left side, so that he, the ANBU and the Raikage formed a triangle of sorts. "I am a visitor from Konohagakure and this is an official visit from my village. I am the Chief of the Intelligence Gathering and Foreign Affairs Department. I have requested a meeting with you to tell what has transpired in my home, in case you are not aware already. I also want to warn you about possible problems with your own Daimyo, using mine as an example. Third, I would like to know if Kumogakure is currently housing any refugees from Leaf. And lastly, I would like to inquire if Cloud would be willing to aid us." Kazuki stated.

He had left, the meeting with Isaki Kushin, purposefully out of the conversation so far. There was no point in it.

[Topic Entered]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira stood motionless beside the door and listened. He wasn't acutely aware of what had transpired with Leaf, though the village had at one time been his own home when he had been exiled from Cloud. It was sad to see how much things had changed. The warning about Lightning Countries Daimyo wasn't going to be needed, though Akira held his silence. The young man who ruled over Lightning Country was Kushin's pupil, a medical ninja who had the hereditary rights. Cloud had saved the boys life more than once, and Akira had seen the obedience in the boys eyes when he looked at Kushin. If the fear that man caused offered nothing else it would keep the lower lands in check as long as that youth was the Daimyo.

Still, that would be for Shin to discuss.

Akira wondered how contacting Kushin was going... a part of him worried that it might be going well

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." Shin said as he offered his hand to greet the man. "I hear a lot from your people already about the demise of your village. I want to give you my condolences for your lost. I know we, shinobi, are a but a military but no man should suffer the lose of his home. I have made prevision for the refugees here both from Kirigakure and Konohgakure. However, there have been some..." Shin paused for a moment. "Complications with certain individuals. There was a woman who was reported to have come Konohagakure. She killed three civilains before she was subdued and killed by our men. These complications had lead me and the rest of our leaders to close our gates until we are satisfied with our security. If I am going to circumvent this law you will have to ensure me and the rest of the village that ever individual that comes from your land is not a threat."

Shin began to walk behind his desk as he took his seat holding his hand toward the empty chair in front of him for the man to sit if he desired.

"Before we continue this discussion, you said you hear problems about our daimyou. You must know that I am the current daimyou of this providence, perhaps you are referring to our shogun or a different providence? Also, why don't you tell me what actually happened in your village."

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I see." Kazuki calmly said as he stood there. The Raikage had just offered him a seat, but he would stay where he was for now. "You got me wrong though, I did not state I heard problems about your Daimyo. I am here to warn you about him, and his potential threat to the Shinobi of Kumogakure. However, since you are Lightning's Daimyo, I don't foresee any complications, unless you suddenly evolve this urge to kill your fellow ninja. Still it would not hurt you, if you payed attention to other noble leaders of your country. We shinobi, are always a threat to them as the Fire Country's current situation shows." the Overlord explained. The fact that Shin was Lightning's Daimyo was a sure way to ensure no such purges could happen in Kumogakure, but he was not certain if the Daimyo in here, had the same relevance as back home. This was a different country after all, with different people and different costumes.

"I am here, not to request further asylum to my people. I am thankful for your help in giving Leaf's refugees much needed shelter, but the time to stay safely in some other place is over. We have conquered half of the City, but what remains on the enemy's side is so fiercely defended we can no longer continue just by ourselves. Our resources grow sparse each passing day and we lack the necessary man power to launch a final offensive. We need all the help we can muster. That includes bringing Leaf's shinobi back into the Fire Country and securing allies from all foreign nations. I am here to gather all refugees that were once proud Konohan ninja and rally them. If, after the battle, they wish to return to your Hidden Village, I will not stop them, but right now they are needed and they will go with me. But as I said, our ally list is short. I want to know what kind of assistance you can provide to us. Shinobi, Knowledge, Resources. Those three things are what we sought the most."

The Silvery Haired Man had just provided a good picture of the resistance's current situation to the Raikage. Of course there was more say about it, but time kept ticking as they talked, and the time for long talks was over. "Telling you our story in full detail could take more than a day and unfortunately, time is not a luxury I possess in abundance. I will give you the short version, though, still comprehensive enough. It all started with an announcement from the Hokage, Yamaguchi Kami. An announcement where he declared our Main Branch a traitor for attempting a coup d'etat. Be aware that by then, all 3 Sennins had concluded that the Hokage had either become corrupt, or was under the influence of some outside source. He was more harmful to the village than helpful by that point. If the Sennin the made an attempt at Kami's live, I cannot say, as I was not there with him. At that time, I was in the company of a Kumogakurian Sennin, Isaki Kushin, that had come to Leaf to seek me. At the same time as the announcement, riots broke all around Leaf and the gates were closed. Luckily, I have managed to secure safe passage for Kushin and he exited Konoha unharmed.".

By then, the former Sennin was carefully gazing Shin's face to check what kind of reaction the name Kushin would create. He was under the impression that the Medical Sennin wasn't exactly a very loved figure in Kumogakure. "With him gone, I turned my focus back into the internal strife. Street supremacy was juggled between three groups, shinobi, samurai and pirates. Initially it was free for all war, but eventually as more powerful samurai arrived, we were forced to team up with the pirates or face total annihilation. Bolstered by their forces, we managed to win the battle at great cost. I personally fought the leader of the Samurai group to a halt." the Dread Lord would then suddenly change the focus of his tale. "Did you ever hear the word Kinjutsu? It means Forbidden Jutsu. In Konohagakure, we have Forbidden Kinjutsu. There is at least one. Throughout our history, this Kinjutsu has been used two times now, both with devastating effect. The first time the village was completely destroyed, the second time forces us to promptly evacuate. This jutsu creates a constant and endless downpour of rain. This is no ordinary water that showers us, no, this water saps our chakra. For as long as we are exposed to it, our chakra reserves are robbed. You can imagine that in those conditions, survival became our greatest concern. Along the way, the Hokage ceased to appear, no word from him. Me and the former Main Branch went to his office only to find it empty. He had left the village leaving a single letter. While we were there the Daimyo made his final move. He had placed a bomb inside the Hokage's office and he triggered it while we were inside. Thankfully we both survived the blast, as you can figure out. After mending our injuries, we parted ways and here I am now."

And that was it. The tale had been recounted, more or less faithfully.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira stepped in after what he decided was a clear difference of how titles were interpreted in different lands. Often Shin wasn't the best one to explain things.

In Lightning Country there are several provinces led by several Daimyo. The Thunder Mountain province is the province of the local Daimyo and Raikage of Kumogakure. Lightning countries highest rank is Shogun, and he rules over the Daimyo. In this case the Shogun is also an ex-shinobi of Kumogakure... Akira looked to Shin before giving out the next piece of information, he wasn't certain it was needed but if the man was concerned about things then perhaps this would calm him. Looking back to Kazuki he finished ...his sensei was Kushin.

As for the rest of it however he would remain silent.

A knock at the door announced an arrival, Akira knew who it was, benefit of being a Hyuuga and all.

Akuhei has arrived. Kushin is with him. Kushin's hair was different from the last time Akira had seen the man. When he'd gone to him for weapons his hair had been green, it was now red (a transformation Kazuki had witnessed). There was no disguising the figure however, it was definitely him. The same eyes, the same face. He looked at Akira through the door, Akira was well aware of the mans perception of blood, based entirely on the size and shape his blood would likely give him chances were Kushin knew who stood on this side of the doorway.

He'd wait till Shin gave the order to invite him in however.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes, we are in a continuous struggle with the country over the years that I do not wish to divulge. The only thing we can do I continue to work honorable with the nobility of this country. In regards to the shinobi of Konohaga.kure, I believe the only threat of your people are thoae who seek to tarish our image. If you do have any names of your missing nin or dangerous shinobi I would greatly appreciate it."

Senju continue on his deliberation by expounding on what had happened in Konohagakure. Evertging matched with what he heard so far from the refuges however there was not much knowlege on the hokage. Shin had heard that the Kage left under mysterious circumstances but Shin had no idea prior that the man running for his life. Senju transitioned into his reasons for coming to Kumogakure and the news that he delivered was pleasant to hear.

"I am happy to hear this. I can provide weapons and supplies but not shinobi at this time. I would not the shinobi to be a part of a was that have no business associating themselves with. Having said that, we do have an issue with Iwagakure. Apparently, the Kage is sending out threats for time. With what we are offering, I would like to know if your newly form village to be our allies."

Then suddenly there was a knock at the door. Apparenly the people behind the door were Kushin amd Akuhei as announced by Saito. Where had this man been all this time? Shin took a moment to look at Saito trying to see if there was any indication of concern or at lease surprise with Kushin's unexpected arrival. It was certainly not the place to show a sense of confusion with a foreigner.

"Kushin-san and Akuhei-san, we were just talking about one of you. Please come in. I am sure you have meet our guest."

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"As much as I would like to share that information, that is something I cannot indulge in. And do not take my refusal as an act of bad faith, quite the contrary. Hunting our missing nins is a favor you would be doing us, however, said piece of inteligence was lost when we left Konohagakure. It still rests there, but only I know where." Kazuki would note. The last bit was more to his protection and the protection of Leaf's intelligence than anything else. Not that Kumogakure had any chance of breaching Leaf's walls while the Daimyo reigned supreme inside. Shin would go on saying something pleasing and then something confusing. Why was he mentioning that Iwagakure was sending threats to them? And did the Overlord have to do with that? He was not representing Stone, he could not care less about Iwa. Not that he was not grateful for their help, just as he was gratified for Kumo's previous assistance, but he was not a Stone Ninja. He was a Leaf ninja, in body, in heart and in soul. Nothing would, or could, ever change that.

"If weapons and supplies is all that you can provide, then weapons and supplies I will get. I cannot, nor I will attempt to, to extort more help than you can accommodate. The fact that you are still willing to extend further aid to our case, speaks clearly of you and your legacy. The Senju extend their friendly hand to you, Raikage. May we pay our current debt with your Village in the near future." the Silvery Haired Man declared. This was no facade on his part, he was being quite honest. A Senju never forgot who had helped them in their time of need, never. "Now, I cannot say I have understood your reference about Cloud's issues with Stone. Please speak clearly. I represent Leaf, so why did you bring that up?" the former Sennin would question. Did Shin have divinations power now? The Dread Lord had nothing on his body, or clothing, that represented Iwagakure. He did not mention he had come from Stone, so why?

"And we meet again Isaki Kushin, I have come as promised." Reaper would declare without looking back. His black irised eyes still laid with the Raikage. And it was certain that Kushin would have no trouble recognizing Kazuki. He was still the same, his voice was still the same.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin gave a small nod and Akira opened the door. Had Kushin really been so close to Cloud that he could return with such short notice? He looked down at the pair as they entered. Akuhei looked up at Akira and stood to the other side of the doorway, Kushin entered between them.
anigif_zpsd95d8608.gif

Isaki Kushin
Medical Sennin
iNPC​

Kushin entered the room and looked at the back of the man to whom he owed a favour. He had come to request it at last. Stepping towards the pair he looked around the room.

It is so much easier to breath and move here. The words were quiet, but audible enough to be heard. Living at the bottom of the ocean had been difficult, especially for the first few months as his body adjusted. The wind of Kumogakure was much less dense, and even though they were elevated breathing air to get oxygen was much easier than attempting to ingest it through water.

Shin. His greeting was curt and he bowed his head slightly, as one would greet an equal, Kushin never in his mind any less than an equal to everyone.

Senju Kazuki. Kushin said as he walked around to take a position to make the conversation a perfect triangle. He didn't know what was going to be asked of him, but he'd been prepared for his help to be called on, and was prepared to help with whatever was to be asked of him.

There wasn't much for him to say, he had been away for a while, Akuhei had taken him along the secret routes of the ANBU, routes he already knew from his days in the ANBU. His presence in the village was still unknown, for which he was appreciative. Though a thought for his branch did reach his mind. He wondered how his harvesters were going, how Keiji was growing, how Daisuke was as Sennin.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin walked into the office leaving Akuhei at the door. He gave his solemn bow as he greeted Senju and Shin. Senju and Shin resumed their conversation with Senju rejecting the raikage's request for Konohgakure's missing nin and dangerous nin. The reason being is not because he could not provide this information but because he did not have the information or at least it sounded that way until he made his last statement. Apparently, only he knew where this information and was certainly not going to tell Shin for the security of his people or for another reason entirely. There was no point trying to pry this information from the man but it would make things difficult.

"I see. Well, I respect your decision however it would be hard me to allow free passage for any new shinobi from your country to enter the village without this information. I don't want the same incident with the recent shinobi from Konohagakure to happen again. Going back to the Stone discussion, I was stating if we can consider your newly established village an ally for Kumogakure, in the event that Iwagakure comes for war. I hope that day never comes to pass but if it does I need to ensure the protection of my people."

[I made a mistake with my last post which might be the reason why Senju is confused. I was using my phone at the time. I meant to say "Apparently, the Kage is sending out threats for war". My apologies. If there is still confusion let me know thanks.]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You know why I am here Isaki Kushin. I am here to collect payment. The time to settle your debt with me as come.” Kazuki calmly noted. It would seem that Kushin’s departure from Leaf had been long ago. In an age so far away that memory could recollect any moments, but in fact, the span of time between then and now wasn’t that long. Resorting to collecting favors and asking foreign help was a clear sign that the Overlord was desperate. Desperate times require desperate measures, or so they say, and the Dread Lord was in a desperate state. The longer Konoha stood under the Fire Daimyo’s reign, the harder its capture would be. The civilian population would grow accustomed to the new regime and would eventually shun the shinobi world, just like the Daimyo did before them. Thus, he was desperate to launch the final offensive. This, however, was neither the time nor the place to have the necessary conversation with Kumo’s Medical Sennin. There too much alien ears there.

The Raikage, on the other hand, kept pushing the subject of Iwagakure for some reason. He certainly had his motives, but considering that the Silvery Haired Man had nothing to with Stone. Sure, he was part of their Shinobi forces, at least, for as long as Leaf was not fully theirs again. But, his current visitation had nothing to do with Iwagakure. In fact, the former Sennin’s allegiance to Stone was thin at best. “Let me reiterate something Raikage. My visit here has nothing to do with Iwagakure. In fact, I don’t understand why you keep bringing that subject back into our conversation. My concerns are about Konohagakure and Konohagakure alone. Nothing else matters right now. If, and I cannot stress this enough, if Kumogakure is being threatened by Stone, you should contact one of their shinobis. And until Konohagakure is secured, any help efforts we could send would be less than minimal, you certainly know that?” Kazuki attempted to clarify. There was room for confusion, even if the Overlord saw no reason for its existence, but eventually it would reach a point of saturation.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Sorry about the lack of being on guys. Thought I'd have had time, but clearly didn't.]
anigif_zpsd95d8608.gif

Isaki Kushin
Medical Sennin
iNPC​

Kazuki spoke to Kushin cooly and Kushin replied in kind You are correct, I wouldn't be here if I didn't intend on fulfilling my end of our bargain.

He then listened in to the conversation taking place. Was there some kind of issue with Iwagakure that he'd not been informed of? It seemed that Shin was pushing for information about them when this man was not from there. It seemed unusual. However in his words Kushin felt as though he'd figured out what it was that Kazuki was wanting from him. Rebuilding Konoha was the last statement made, though in the end he figured he would find out sooner or later whether he was correct.

Deciding to step into the conversation, and probably end it, Kushin spoke up again Shin is probably assuming that after Leaf and Mist's destruction the most likely place for you to travel to would be Stone. At any rate he seems to be under a lot of stress as he hasn't offered you lobster dinner and is instead pushing for information. His eyes looked at Shin for a brief moment measuring the man Which is most unlike him. At any rate if he is after information you cannot or will not give I suggest this meeting ends and we go and rest before whatever long journey is ahead of us.

----------------

Akira standing by the door remained silent and watchful. It was unusual seeing Shin like this, something which Kushin then pointed out verbally. He gave Akuhei a sidelong glance, the man giving an almost invisible shrug in return. It seemed that he'd not been aware as to Shin's mindset.

To Akira it seemed as though the man was focusing too much energy on the potential negative, and instead of reaching out and using diplomacy was replaced by listening to rumour and hearsay.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It could not be helped. Shin was pushing the matter more than it needed to be. Senju was right when he said that the village would be too weak to provide any military support to Kumogakure; however, it was not Shin's intention for the new Konohagakure to gather arms for them. Shin was only insisting that the village could be potential allies; unfortunately Shin was asking for more than he could bargain for.

Kushin made some humorous remarks which Shin followed with a chuckle. "Humorous, Kushin-san." Shin's eyes turn back toward his guest. "My recommendation to you Senju is survey the village for yourself and make your own decision. I apologize for derailing the topic so suddenly. There have been a lot of things on my mind as of late. Shall we return the the resources that you have requested?" Shin reached for a brown rolled-up parchment that stood tall on the side of his desk. He retrieved it and placed it flat on the desk with his offhand reaching for a quill pen. "Would you mind telling me what you actually need. Weapons...Food. You do not need to worry about paying the village back right now. Konohgakure can pay it once you are all stable. I believe that is fair."

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Good to know." Kazuki would reply as soon as Kushin made his mind known. The Overlord of the Senju clan never thought that the Medical Sennin would be without honor. Kumogakurians might be strange folk, but even them had to have some semblance of honor. And it was clear that their meeting was going sour. Mainly because of the Silvery Haired Man's words. "It is clear that my words have caused unnecessary confusion and forgive me if I was unjustifiably blunt. I am a desperate man in desperate times and thus I take desperate actions. And there is no reason for you to apologize. It seems your reaction was due to my own error. So allow me to shed some light on this matter. I believe that at the end, everything will be quite clear." the Dread Lord stated as he leaned back. "Isaki Kushin, you are correct. And so would be the Raikage if he made that very assumption. I did come from Stone. Tsuchigakure is my current residence, but that is a mere temporary shelter until the storm passes away. My allegiance lies with Leaf and Leaf alone. I as much as their ninja as you are Konoha's. Their Kage is as much mine as the Hokage would be yours." Reaper calmly stated. He paused momentarily, both to breath and to allow them to process what he was saying. "Now, don't take my words as the words of an ungrateful man. I am not one of them. I am quite thankful for Stone's assistance and shelter, just as much as I am with Cloud's. But no sane Senju would never consider home another village. We are Leafies from our core and nothing can never change that. Not if you were born in Konohagakure. Believe in me when I say that, every fiber of my body, every spark of my soul desires one thing. Recapture Leaf. That is all that matters, the rest is moot. I am more than willing to sacrifice my life in my effort, but I will not fail."

"Now about the Stone threats." Kazuki started again as he crossed his arms. "Before I left the village, something grave happened. The Tsuchikage was killed by one of his own shinobi. If he was the cause of such winds of war, then Cloud may be saved. When I left, no successor had been appointed, so I cannot tell you if the one that will follow him, will also be from the school of thought. But for now, they are more focused inwards than outwards. With that said, I can guarantee you that no Senju will aid Stone against Cloud, and that is probably true for most refugees as well. We have more important issues at hand, than fighting someone else's war." the Overlord reassured.

"Weapons and food should suffice, since you cannot send manpower. Asking more would be unwise of me. Share what you can and we will repay in full once we reestablish full control over the Fire Country. I would promise you an alliance between Cloud and Leaf, but I don't think I have the necessary authority to claim that, despite my rank. I do ask, however, one more thing. If we fail, please allow, whoever currently resides with Cloud's walls, them to return. I will promise the following though." the former Sennin noted. After uniting both palms, the Dread Lord channeled his dark chakra. Molding it and adding several elemental energies, Reaper eventually finished his work. "For as long as my lineage exists and for as long as the product of this lives inside your walls, no Senju will ever strike someone from Kumogakure, unless attacked first. That I promise and that I can guarantee." the former Sennin declared as he opened up his hands and showed a small ball made of emerald. Inside of it a tiny seed rested. If they were to plant it, a mighty tree would grow.

[MFT-658]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin stood silently now, this wasn't his conversation to have, he was simply waiting on their time to move. His only real consideration was that something he said had appeared to be humorous. He just couldn't work out what it was.

Akira and Akuhei did likewise though Akira of the three took the most note. He was who he was, and his growing interest in the goings on of the village after such a long time in retirement was unlocking those unconscious attributes that he had gained so long ago.

Attacks on the kage by their own kind. Alliance between a dead village and Cloud.

In the end the man's loyalty wasn't unlike his own, Akira would fight for Cloud long after it was dead. That was simply who he was, and he could respect that in this man. With Kushin on the man's side who knew how the venture would go. Kushin was certainly a powerful ally to have. Akira doubted that anything could forcibly stop them, it would only be the things which were out of their control which might be an issue. Still he wouldn't speak his mind, it wasn't for him to cast dispersions on their cause. In many ways it gave Akira a greater sense of who Kushin was, for certainly the man could have turned Kazuki down without concern or hesitation, but he didn't.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would seem that the apolgy was more for Shin than for Senju as the man confessed his terse and austere demeanor. They were both stressful men trying their best to take care of their respective men. The next several words that came out of Senju's lips subsided Shin fears as he explained that he was one of the man refuggess whole lived under Stone. After living for several months within their walls he confirmed there was an internal conflict among the shinobi corp which resulted in the assassination of the tsuikage. Logically, the cause of death could have very well be related to the recent threats to Kumogakure. This was very good news and the fact that Senju had lived there had some promise; however there was the case of Ayumi.

"Interesting." Shin said as he folded his fingers contemplating on what Senju had just said. "I believe your loyalty, Senju-san." Shin returned his hands back to his quill pen and parchment. He resumed his writing which lasted only for a few moments. "I appreciate your commitment and I will honor our agreement but for formalities I will need you to sign this document to finalize what we have discussed." Shin said as he handed the parchment to the man.

"Also, would you happen to know about a recent death in Stone. One of our own was killed in battle and we are sending someone to investigate. The killer has given an apology but I am not completely convince. I don't take the death of my people, lightly. The kunochi's name was named Ayumi. Does any of this sound familiar?"

[I am enjoying this it sucks that it will be the last time with this character]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Very well. A leader does what he thinks it is best for his people, and in your case, his village as well." Kazuki calmly noted. If signing a piece of paper was necessary then he would comply. Not that he had the best memories about said action in recent weeks. A icy hole with a fiery core, instead of a living and beating heart, quickly came to his memory. That wasn't exactly a fond memory, one that he enjoyed reminiscing. Sure, what he had gained easily outweighed the negatives, but the loss of his soul was a big hit and nothing could disguise that. With a quick sign, the parchment was back on Shin's possession. With all formalities gone, all treaties agreed and signed, their meeting was coming to its end. Shin, however, was still seeking for information. The Silvery Haired Man shook his head as the Raikage questioned if he had heard anything about the murder of a Kumogakurian Kunoichi. "Never heard that name before. And I did not hear anything about such incident. Unfortunately I am not the best source of information about Tsuchigakure. I didn't exactly reached Stone in top shape and certain events there prevented me from being active in their community." the Overlord declared. That was a light way to put it. Being imprisoned and rendered almost dead was what had happened to him. Serious stuff that could be taken lightly. His deep and prolonged slumber had left him void of many things that had occurred in the world. And it would take to fill up that emptiness.

"If you wish to know the hows and whys, I suggest that you either question someone else from Stone or send an envoy there to inquire. I cannot be of any service." the former Sennin stated as he shrugged his shoulders.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuhei decided to speak up, his lack of courtesy probably aiding the decision to do so.

You should organise an ANBU squad to go and find out not ask some stranger questions which will inform him of Cloud issues. He's not interested in the... he was cut off as he dodged a warning swing from Akira. There was no force intended in the swipe, but it was simply a way to shut the guy up.

Kushin smiled, it seemed as though some things would never change.

Turning to Kazuki he decided to put the other man out of his misery.

Shin, I'm going to leave the gates by a different name. I don't want there to be word around the village that I'm back. There are things taking place which would stall should my presence be known, things which should happen such as Keiji's progression. I'll travel under the name Kaguya Sonzaishi. He turned to face Akira I assumed you still have enough sway to get that done for me? Akira nodded in return but looked to Shin for confirmation.

Then we should be off. Get the passport prepared for me, place me as a Chuunin, family ties the Kaguya family, make me Daisuke's cousin or something. Then Kushin closed his eyes and seemed to quieten down for a moment, then a change occurred. His hair reverted back to green, the aura which seemed to permeate from him subsided. I have learned that I can control my seals even further now, but I can only do this for short periods of time, two days at most after which I need to unleash some of the built up power.

Looking back to Kazuki he said Lets go before you're asked another question. Goodbye Shin, take care.

He turned and left.

[topic left with Kushin unless stopped]

Akuhei decided that that was as good a time as any to take his leave, with a sharp jab aimed at Akira's shoulder he hit his monstrous target who didn't even try and avoid the punch Tougher than usual... he said lightly to himself, his eyes looking out the side towards the giant who nodded slightly.

[Topic left with Akuhei unless stopped or Kushin is stopped]

Akira waited for his Raikage's blessing before departing, and also waited for Kazuki Will you be okay finding your way back to your room? If not he would escort the man back there, but if he was fine he would depart to the ANBU HQ and perform the act requested with the passport, assuming Shin gave his blessing.

[Topic left with Akira unless stopped]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senju could not help Shin with his question stating that he only been in the Iwagakure for only a while and not even in healthy conditions. The only thing Shin could do was rely on Shashu's report when she returned from the country. At least, Daisuke would be there to aid her in the investigation.t

Akuhei decided to speak up for the first during the meeting making a suggestion that Shin had already known and acted upon. Akira quickly silence wishing not to extend the issue any further. Kushin smiled sarcastically but not before requesting Shin another leave of absence believing that his sudden return would slow certain things from happening. What things could the medical nin be referring to? Saito appeared to be fine with it perhaps trusting that the man knew what he was doing but Saito did not fully understand what the man was asking and the consequences the village may suffer if he left. Shin reluctantly nodded his head. There was no point arguing at this point.

"If you plan on leaving again, Kushin-san I would require you keep the length of your absence brief. We have much to do in stabilizing our village and your presence would be beneficial. Your request will be fulfilled." Shin said. Ever since the damaging attack from Yuuto, Shin was more concern about the village's ethical standards. He did not wish to usurp Kushin's division from him nor did he want to put him to shame but Shin would do what he must to ensure the safety and honor of the village. Shin only regretted not responding to this sooner. There were a lot of things Shin wished he could have responded sooner and maybe things would have been different if he had more support. It would not bode will for Shin if he had another shinobi wishing to leave when there were far more important matters at home.

The meeting itself was coming to a close as Shin's comrades were seeking Shin's permission to leave the premises. "You are all free to go. Let me know when you are about to leave Kushin and take care of yourself as well." Shin said.

Shin stood up as handed his hand hoping to shake the man's hand once more. "I hope our relationship will continue to be a healthy and beneficial for both villages. May your people find peace. If you need any immediate need before you leave feel free to contact the towers, hopefully I will be able to respond otherwise I am sure the rest of the staff here can help you. I will make an announcement to the refugees notifying them about what has taken place."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back