Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaf and Cloud - an unlikely meeting

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"My wishes mirror yours Raikage. And I thank your for your help." Kazuki stated as he rose from his chair. "Do not forget to use my gift. It is preserved, but it won't last for long in that state. It would be shame to let it wither and die." he would note while pointing toward the crystal he had created moments ago. Turning his back to Shin, the Overlord of the Senju Clan noticed that Kushin's hair had changed into green again. It would seem that whatever changed his hair's coloration was now under his control. "I am certain that there will be plenty of opportunities for you to release that power along the way." the Silvery Haired Man reassured the Medical Sennin. In fact, the other way around was an impossibility considering the Dread Lord's goal.

"Yeah, please go. I can manage alone." Reaper said to the ANBU guy. Finding his way around Kumogakure would not be easy, but it was nothing impossible either. If allowing Akira to go, would speed up his and Kushin's leave, then by Zabucho, the former Sennin would not prevent it. "Farewell Raikage. I am not certain if we are going to meet up again. May the leaves never wither in your path." Kazuki noted as he left Shin's office. He could not know, but they would never meet up again.

[Topic Left unless stopped]
[Thanks everyone]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back