Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Learning is Forever [PM for Entrance]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gekido hadn't heard her question before as he was busy with his little project. Which is why she had to restate her question. Gekido looked to his little friend and shook his head, a hand slowly coming up to slap himself in the fore head. "Baka." he said, referring to himself, not Hikari. "I forgot how troublesome it is for pups like you. That's why I fetched the seals. They are supposed to help direct the flow of chakra appropriately. For your feet, try using Ram to focus it underneath. That should help a little. And don't think you'll be able to walk upside down just yet Hikari-chan. It's a move that some genin find troubling." he warned and then watched her carefully as she wanted to learn a ninja technique. Gekido pondered this for a moment, looking of the Judo and scratching his chin. "What could I teach her that would be easy." After a few moments, he let out a huff and stood from his chair to face her directly. "Well all right, this one is simple enough. You're gonna be learning the Clone Technique. Just copy these hand seals and focus on making a copy in front of you, as if you were looking in a mirror." he directed and began the process himself. In no time at all there were two other clones next to him. "Now your turn!"

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In answer to her question about how to release the energy, he shook his head, a hand slowly coming up to slap himself in the forehead, calling himself "baka" and hitting his forehead. Hikari smiled, "Its OK. Ram." She murmured forming the symbol awkwardly a couple times, before she figured out how to do it, then when she did, she grinned, "Yes!" As she felt the tingle turn into an actual force, guided downward and onto the soles of her feet. "I got it, Sensei! I'll be walking upside down in no time!" Hikari grinned deviously. That, then would be one of the first techniques she would master, she promised herself. Aside from anything else Gekido wished to show her.

After a few moments of thinking, Gekido let out a huff and stood from his chair to face her directly. "Well all right, this one is simple enough. You're gonna be learning the Clone Technique. Just copy these hand seals and focus on making a copy in front of you, as if you were looking in a mirror." Tiger-Boar-Ox-Dog She watched his hands carefully, and imitated them while focusing on her chakra. It felt a little easier now. Within moments, there was another Gekido standing before her, and beside her, there was a weak imitation of herself. The other Hikari was much paler, and her hair color was off, but her eyes were right and so was the grin. The clone and the original both looked to Gekido with pride, "I did it!" They shouted. Then Hikari waved that clone away in a puff of smoke, before trying again. The next time was not visibly better, but Hikari felt that it was stronger. She smiled sideways at her teacher, who returned the look with a silly grin, "I'm a fast leaner, didn't I tell ya?"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gekido's eyes watched as she copied his seals and produced a meager result. However her reaction was not what he expected it to be. Even though it was just a retarded looking clone she was ecstatic! Hair wrong, skin wrong, but the two important pieces of expression were there and it made him grin as she exclaimed in joy at her successful jutsu. Of course she was happy, it was her first jutsu; at least, Gekido assumed this. his large hand ended up on top of her head, in an attempt to ruffle her hair. "Yes you did, and it's alot better than other people's first replication too!" he joined in on her self praising parade with a slight hint of pride in his own work. The second time she conjured the clone, Gekido stuck out his arm toward it and looked at her while she spoke. "Well Hikari, I suppose you did. Sure it's the easiest jutsu you could learn, but you did good. I wanna show you something that will really put you ahead of the game though." he added while lowering his voice, making it sound like a secret. "These are just illusions, so they have no physical qualities. I can stick my arm through it, and nothing happens see," he said, demonstrating. "Also, they give off no shadow. So in the day time, if you fight anyone using them, use that little trick to know which are illusions and which person is the real one." he concluded with a smiled and stood stretching. "I came to the library to research a new jutsu, and got stuck with a student. Totally worth it." he thought to himself with a genuine grin. The young knew not what he was or had done. They held no bias against him like those of the village. It was...refreshing.

"Say Hikari why don't we get something to eat?" he suggested. "You can practice your jutsu on the way."

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The silly grin grew and she giggled happily as he told her that her first try was much better than some peoples first tries. She sensed that he was proud of her and she did a little happy dance, "I knew it!" She said, "Thank you Gekido-sensei!" She said, "Thank you a lot! I wonder if any of the other rookies know that jutsu yet?" She asked no one in particular.

He leaned closer and lowered his voice so that no one else could hear, "I wanna show you something that will really put you ahead of the game though." He told her, "These are just illusions, so they have no physical qualities. I can stick my arm through it, and nothing happens see," He waved his arm through her clone which looked down, horrified at having someone's arm in her stomach. "Also, they give off no shadow. So in the day time, if you fight anyone using them, use that little trick to know which are illusions and which person is the real one."

Hikari and her clone looked down and found it to be true. The clone pouted. Hikari touched her chin thoughtfully, "So... It would likely be wiser to use it in the dark or in an area with a lot of shadow... like a forest." She said, "So that its lack of shadow could be disguised."

As she spoke, Gekido stood and stretched, then returned his eyes and his smile to her, "Say Hikari why don't we get something to eat?" he suggested. "You can practice your jutsu on the way."

"That sounds great!" She told him, "But... you didn't finish your studies..." She peered at his scrolls, as she practiced the sign for ram repeatedly, simply trying to form the symbol flawlessly. She'd already memorized the forms from the page, her body just needed to catch up with her mind. "Are you sure? We could wait for you to finish... I'd be quiet and just practice my clone, if you wanted to wait." She promised, knowing she'd distracted him from something important, and feeling a little guilty about it.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gekido's grin widened at how she took the information, already placing it into a situation where it would be wisest to use. "Very good Hikari, you are already thinking ahead. A good shinobi does that." he praised while giving her another pat on the head before stretching his limbs and speaking his mind. She seemed for it at first, but quickly rebounded into doubt because they hadn't accomplished his objective. For some reason, Gekido had gained some doubt about even if he was capable of doing what he had imagined. Gekido debated in whether to stay or go and finally settled on something. "Eh I don't think I could really do it anyway. Come on let's just get out of here and eat some Barbecue, I'm starving!" he said with a laugh and began the walk to the barbecue joint.

Topic Left

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari grinned at Gekido as he praised her idea. "Thanks." She said, "Isn't it common sense though? I mean... if it doesn't cast a shadow and you want it to be credible, either use it in the dark, or for quick surprise strikes, to distract." She remembered her books, and how often it was said, 'A ninja must be skilled in the art of deception.' She looked up at her new friend and nodded, "I think you could do it," She said with quiet confidence, as she followed him to barbecue. "I think you should keep trying... but I am hungry too! I didn't even eat breakfast this morning." She said with a shake of her head, lets go, Gekido-san."

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back