Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Learning little by little.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Heavy stomps could be heard if you were at a small distance. It was a wolf which stands tall at 1,90M wearing a pack on either side of his back, with a sleeping bag rolled up on top. A male was laying on top of the canine as it gently walked further. This was a new area, and Nyr was careful while walking. One person already had confused him for a Inuzuka with a companion. He played it out like that, but was glad they were soon passing though the fields. "I guess that area earlier had people with knowledge regards of Shinobi.." he muttered his thoughts as he kept his eyes to the sky. He may be blind, but he was glad that he somewhat could still make out day and night.

"Nyr... what do you think the world would look like... if either everyone was normal, or everyone was without chakra?" He asked his companion who remained silent as he thought something was getting near. It was odd that his companion remained silent so he started to sit upright to try to look around. The stomps of the canine were enough to get a little sound going so he could see around, but it wasn't much. ' I cannot see far...' he thought to himself and would start to whistle a song as he started to lay down again. Nyr growled a bit at the whistles as it took one of his own senses away.

Nyr remained walking on the grass beside the road and would halt his movements if anyone would get near.

MFT: 266
Open to all

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
On a nearby road, one of many newer creations in Lightning Country to ensure all manner of vehicles could make their way across the country, Kitsune was cruising by at a reasonable pace. The windows in her car were rolled down and the top was down as well, causing her fiery mane of red hair to flutter around in the wind behind her.

DX5R4UIH_m.png

Being a custom-built car, it had an engine capable of rivalling even the fastest production models, and as such, it was very audible in the otherwise serene environment, letting anyone nearby know basically where she was. Kitsune though? She didn't care. She was enjoying herself way too much just driving around, feeling the wind in her hair.

But then, the road turned, and merged with the one currently being used as a path by a enormous canine of some kind, with what appeared to be a person on its back. Something about that piqued Kitsunes curiousity, and thus she slowed down and let her vehicle slowly roll up next to the trotting canine. "Hello there!" she said in a jovial tone to the person aboard the canine express.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The car made so much noise... that he could easily see it coming, but he was more baffled as to what it could be. He had never 'seen' anything like that. "Woaw..." He muttered out loud and as the strange device slowed down he would start to sit up. He would hold his fedora and place it on his knee as he would be polite and halt his canine companion. "Hello there" he spoke and would slide off, giving a polite nod and the canine would loudly yawn and just simply lay down on the ground. There was no reason to keep standing if there was no movement. Nyr was brilliant in his own way, but even he had a rare knowledge of future technology.

He couldn't clearly see how it worked, but he somewhat figured it could have been the same as his bike... Maybe held together with jutuss. But that would disappear soon then. "Pardon me, let me introduce myself. I am Roxas. Yamoto Roxas. " He would use part of the fake name he had gotten in the land of sands with a land of the leaf surname. It was a good mix that kept him sheltered from unwanted ears or eyes. Since he noticed how others already had been looking. Playing the part of not being blind, he would attempt to look towards the female's eyes. But due to the noice the strange thing made... he was hoping he at least looked a bit the right way. "Pardon me for asking, but what is the object you are riding on?" Curiosity was at it's peak right now, and he knew it may have been unfair to ask such a question almost straight up.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smiled at the stranger "It's lovely to meet you, Yamoto-kun. My name is Shinrya Kitsune." she said, figuring it was a 50/50 chance of whether or not the stranger knew who she was by name alone or not. It wasn't like she was trying to hide her position or anything, it just wasn't really relevant given that she was taking a joyride in her car. "Ah, this is an automobile, or a car if you will. One of many technological advancements produced in this country. It's completely mechanical in nature, and runs off of a substance called bio-ethanol." she explained, dispelling any notion of jutsus having anything to do with how it worked.

Given that Kitsune herself had made this car, she had intimate knowledge of how it worked, performed, and handled. Of course, that wasn't information she was about to share with just anyone, as she was indeed in the process of establishing a manufacturing plant to produce more of them, so the every day citizen could buy one and get to see the country at their own whim. Ah, the freedom allowed by owning a car was truly something else...

"Though, I dare say your absolutely humongous companion would give it a fair challenge, I'm certain." she said with a chuckle, looking at the big canine. Being familiar with both Inuzuka clansmen, as well as summoned contract beasts, Kitsune wasn't sure which category the canine fell into, but she wasn't about to pry into that information. If Yamato-kun would divulge, it'd be of his own volition of course.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shifting his eyes from the lady to the strange object, he would listen. 'Shinrya Kitsune... I feel like I have heard that before somewhere, but I cannot quite catch where from.' At the explanation as to what the strange object was, he started to tilt his head. "Aut-o-mobiel?" He tried to rephrase as the other spoke, but obviously, there was a hinch in the pronunciation. There were so many things being used, that he didn't really understand. "Bio-ethanol..? I am afraid to say it makes little to no sense to me at all. Where I am from we don't have things like this." It was a real confession he made, certainly, leaf wasn't that far... As far as he had seen from the smaller villages in sand neither. Or... well. they did have the iron giant train... Guess his hometown may or may not be lacking behind then.

"Though I dare say your absolutely humongous companion would give it a fair challenge, I'm certain." It almost, almost, sounded like a dare to him. But trying to be smart for once he eyed his companion. "I don't know, guess there is really only one way to find out if that would be the case. But I would say that is up to Nyr, as he is my travel companion and he already walks miles for me." He looked at Nyr, who didn't seem to react much about the prod but had an ear flick. "Guess he ain't up for running today, maybe some other day?" He would offer it in return to her.

"If I may ask... You do seem to be from around here. Any good places to visit or to do?" He questioned the lady. There was always information to grab. Be that valuable or cultural. At this moment, he just wanted to visit the world to learn more.

MFT: 308

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune chuckled as Yamoto said they didn't have anything like this where he was from, "Well, I suspect you wouldn't. I built this myself. Well, assembled it. Skilled blacksmiths produced all the metalwork, and good engineers sorted out a lot of the theory. I handled the rest." she explained "That's why I know so much about how it works.", then, at the refusal to a race from the giant canine, she simply smiled "That's fair. Wouldn't be fun if one's heart isn't in it." she stated.

Little did Yamato know how correct the statement of "seem to be from around here" was. Her ancestral province was only some twenty kilometers away from their current location which wasn't far. So Kitsune replied with another smile "Well, the province Raimei no Seika isn't too far away. I happen to know they produce excellent alcohols, as well as a large manner of other products. There's also various entertainment venues, from theaters to cinemas, restaurants and bars, even some locations that combine concepts." she said, explaining a few of the amenities available in her province, without saying it was actually hers.

Well. All of Lightning was hers in a sense, given her position. But she was still Baroness of Raimei no Seika. And Duchess of Tsushima-Liancourt, the province closest to the border. So it was more personal for Kitsune to talk about the things available, and she - of course - wanted to paint it in the best of lights. Hopefully that'd serve to sate the curiousity of Yamato with regards to what was nearby.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So you are something like an engineer or so? I heard of them, mainly males though. Fun to see a female in that work of line. " He was genuine with his words, it was odd to see sometimes females doing work like that. But he had respect for those who did work around them rather than sitting around and doing nothing.

"Well, the province Raimei no Seika isn't too far away. I happen to know they produce excellent alcohol, as well as a large manner of other products. There are also various entertainment venues, from theaters to cinemas, restaurants, and bars, even some locations that combine concepts." He looked up to her as he heard her say that.
Alcohol, that word was somewhat like magic for this young adult. Especially one that had been on the road for a while. He himself was a lover of whisky and he was secretly hoping that this place had some good ones he could bring home to his family. He started to wonder how his family was doing... he hadn't seen them for so long. They wouldn't probably even recognize him like this right now.

"Not going to lie... Sitting down somewhere after being on the road for this long does sound like a good thing. This province... where can I find this? Straight north or..?" He questioned as he really started to get curious about the place. "Mind if I write later to my family over the place if it really is that great? I would love them to visit here."

[mft]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She nodded "Yeah, something like that." she replied with a chuckle "It's not my actual profession though. I'm just tinkering as a... hobby, I suppose one could call it." she added and scratched her head a bit. That wasn't a lie either, she did tinker as a hobby, only she had access to vast resources to tinker with, so her results usually ended up being a bit more... Groundbreaking. Like the artificial human puppet, Hisako, or the variety of prosthetics she'd designed. Heck even her own eyes were a result of her tinkering. "I'm not sure if I'd really call it a hobby though. It's more like a passion." she added with a smile.

When she was asked about what direction the province was in, she lifted an arm and pointed towards some hills, a bit off the beaten path. "If memory serves, it should be that way." she said with a slight smile. "If you make it there and need a place to stay for the night, seek out the main town, there's an inn there called The Flighty Thunderbird. Let the proprietor there know that The Fox sent you. He'll know who you mean, and give you the best of treatment." she said, with a big smile on her lips.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back