Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Legacy [Solo]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ko_Cloud_by_semokan-1.jpg
As the door closed behind me, I took a few steps forward before tuning to look at the grand building that had been erected just a few years before we came to live in it. I was just a kid when I moved here and honestly couldn't remember any of my life before then. But my dad tells me that we weren't very well off before the move. If it wasn't for some cousin I had named Kioku, the Ishikawa name would be where it was-- in the dirt. If it wasn't for him seeking us out, we would have never known that our family was having some kind of reunion here in Kumogakure. Turns out, Kioku was getting the family back together, and we just happen to be some of the lucky relatives he found. However, we never saw him again. But about four years later, as the clan treasury was beginning to run dry even though my parents working a job, cash started coming in the mail. With each stack of notes, the label on the letter said Ishikawa Mining Co. Personally, I believed it was Kioku making good on his absence on us, but my parents were hard set in the belief that it was the god's grace. I knew better...

But now to keep income coming in along with the company, my parents had decided to turn the estate into a luxury hotel. So while we did live there, we usually lived with a couple other people at a time. But there were a few others who regularly visited throughout the year, or even month. A few I recognized and even made stories up for, such as, the couple who came in about 3 times a month for a day or two at a time. I was sure they were adulterous and used our hotel as a safe place to practice their dark deed. Then there was the old man who lived with us, I swear, six months out of the year. Then just leaves without a word. Never figured out his name though, I kept telling myself to learn it but always got distracted somehow.

But today I set out for the beginning of my second, and hopefully, last year in the academy. While my parents insisted I either start apprenticing under my father, or start learning how to manage a hotel, I was determined to show them that I could do what I set out to accomplish one year ago. While three-hundred and sixty five days prior i had joined to escape fate, I now truly wanted to become a soldier of the Kumogakure military force. So there I was, standing on the sidewalk in front of the estate. The cool air on my pale face reminded me of all the mornings I would make my way to the learning center. While I knew it would most likely be a year full of tough work, I hoped things would be easier than I remembered. With this in mind, I began to my trek toward the academy with goal set in mind.

[iNPC: Zaku]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ko_Cloud_by_semokan-1.jpg
"Zaku get up!" my mom called. I lazily opened one eye to look at my clock. "Six in the morning..." I groaned and looked toward my door to for pleading eyes. "What!?" I groaned louder, only to here a sympathetic vocie. "We need your help zipping up your sisters new outfit." she replied. I starred blankly back at her. "Please?" I rolled out of bed, in nothing but my boxers, unashamed in this state of mind. I push past her to look at my sister who is smiling ear to ear because of the torment I am going through. It takes a few minutes, and to my dismay, the zipper actually breaks. So now I am up and a time that is way to early for nothing. Obviously I make my way back to my room and plop down on my bed for a nap. But then I remember I am going to have class in about an hour, so what's the point. I take a shower and get ready. Time for another boring day.

[iNPC: Zaku]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back