Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lost thoughts [open]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari raced from one stark shadow to another, remembering byways and footpaths she hadn't had time to walk in weeks. She planned to eventually visit her parents. but before she did- before she succumbed to the guilt they surely had in store for her- she was going to have fun. She made the ram seal quickly and raced up a wall, barely catching the lip of the roof before she lost her hold and would have fallen. She made the seals for clone jutsu and sent her double over onto the roof across the street. They raced like children, she and her clone, her mirror image, her shadow, over the rooftops and then she released it as she slunk down into the dark alleyway

The redheaded girl peeped out to make certain that no one watched her, before she ran on... and on through back allies and over small homes. After hours of this, she stopped and rested atop a roof which overlooked the market. From here, she could see her old home. She smiled fondly at it then sighed and shook her head. She couldn't go back. Not yet. Not until she was truly a kunoichi, perhaps not even then...

She saw a student she knew approach the door and watched from her shadowed perch, as her mother invited him inside. "Hi, mother." She said beneath her breath, "You will be glad to know that I am learning. I know already, so much more than I did when I began. Tell father, I love..." She bowed her head, "Pitiful. Am I a child that I must spin fancy tales to myself from distances far? Am I a child that I need her approval? I am a ninja in training!" However fervently the child told herself such things, she felt an ache of lonliness. "Even if I miss you..."

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah well. She thought as she stood and trotted away, slipping back into the midafternoon shadows. She looked over the edge of the buildings and saw a few passers look up a her and her clone. They both grinned and waved then clonie jumped and just before she hit the ground, disappeared into smoke. Hikari stumbled backward with a giggle and a wave at the peoples distress. She wasn' sure why she'd chosen to do that, but one had to admit that the reactions she received were amusing. She figured, then, that she'd go back to the acadamy, as she had no money and the markets were closing, "Plus, I'm still new at this ninja stuff. She tapped the stink bomb Gekido-san had given her, in the library, and thought she didn't want to use it unless his boy was in danger. "He'd come though." She said confidently, "He's my friend." She made the symbol for her clone again, and together they raced back home to the academy.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back