Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Machinations in the Dark

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A loud crunch sound echoed through the darkness of the cave. There was flickering of shadows, candles of unnatural colors in a circle around a seal on the ground, with a figure hunched over holding an apple in one hand and a long bone in the other. The end of the bone was wrapped in a cloth clearly torn from the figure’s clothes.

Metsu looked at the seal and took another bite of the apple, This looks like it will work, in theory. In the center of the seal, stood a crudely carved chair, well, throne really, surrounded by spirals of seals, all ending in a different chakra infused candle.

Jashin was still sending his agents after Metsu, and he had grown tired of killing them. They never take into consideration what I am doing either, so many ruined meals. He wasn’t concerned at the moment, the last agent had been killed miles away, and Metsu had spent most of his time traveling underground with extended use of Inner Earth Reflection Lure.

He hadn’t really messed with time much, as it was a volatile type of science, and the consequences really weren’t always worth it. Metsu would usually just do the normal thing of outliving his opponents, from his god given immortality. But Jashin had seemingly removed that immortality, and you can’t exactly outlive a god, so he figured maybe if he just spent one hundred years or so in suspension, Jashin might find something else to occupy his almighty mind.

Perhaps the rumours that the dragons have returned will turn out to be true, and he will return to war, and no longer have time for me. Walking slowly around the circle he had created, he pushed chakra to his eyes, activating his stolen Byakugan, checking on the energy flowing between the candles and seals, checking for imperfections.

He knew that he was simply delaying at this point. He was still dealing with the loss of his immortality, it had added a hesitation that Metsu was not used to. It’s like an infection. I hate that I have allowed myself this weakness. finishing the circle, he stepped inside. He could feel the Chakra thrumming, almost like it was alive and awaiting his action. Stepping carefully, Metsu walked to the throne and sat down.

Throwing what was left of the apple clear of the circle, he pushed chakra into the throne, fingers melding into the armrest, while black crackling needles stabbed into his back, up the spine in rows. Well, I guess this either works, or this is my final death. Jashin might be about to be very happy.

The candle flames leapt, burning brightly as they fed the chakra through the seals.The air surged with Chakra, thick with power and purpose. The light started to swirl, the throne and needles pulling the Chakra out of Metsu, an almost never ending thirst. As the Chakra Surge hit it’s apex, the complicated series of seals cracked, releasing Metsu’s various techniques, causing a silent boom. Riding the sound of the release, all the air in the cavern was sucked inwards to the throne, removing all the heat, flash freezing Metsu in place.

***********************************************************************************************

Consciousness returned slowly to Metsu, as the final set of needles withdrew from his body. I take it the Chakra has run out then, if I am awake. I wonder how long it has been. Water dripped from his form, his clothes soaked, and various puddles smearing the seals on the ground. Well, I guess when I decided to try using an icy void to protect me, I should have figured that water would be a factor.

Standing up, he could feel the fatigue in his legs, and slowly went through some handseals, using a basic medical technique to wash away the fatigue, and closing the wounds in his back. Standing up straight, he noticed something that immediately soured his mood. That right there, is my half eaten apple. Bending over, he picked up the withered and rotten husk of his apple, which looked like it had been there for about six months at most. Well, Plan A failed, time to figure out something new.

Word Count: 746

OOC: Topic entered and exited. I’m back.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back