Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mass Production [Kami no Yama]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taro had been hard at work this past year, just as most of the people who lived on Kami no Yama. It was a fruitful new home in the sky, so much so that he rarely grew homesick. There were times when he even felt grateful for the destruction of the Hidden Leaf. If it weren't for what had happened, it was possible he would have had to return to the land where his advances were monitored and sought to be hidden away in fear of change. On Kami no Yama, he was given all the freedom he needed without so much as a second thought. He had never had the opportunity to see just how far he could take his technological ideas.

But with the success of the experiment back in Kumogakure, things were bound to change. Adam and Eve were an outstanding success. Thankfully Masahiro didn't hide his intentions. He wanted Taro to create him an army of puppets that would be able to act on their own and under orders. But these were not to be lifelike, or a facade. The primary concern at the time was how they were going to police Kami no Yama. Masahiro wanted a loyal police force who wouldn't be swayed by the pettiness of humanity such as bribery or lust. True soldiers who could remain on patrol for weeks at a time before requiring maintenance. It was both safer and cheaper, at least in Masahiro's eyes.

Naturally Taro welcomed the challenge and got started right away.

It was much easier working with just structural bodies rather than those complicated pieces of shit provided by the storyteller. For the most part it was just figuring out how to install the modified core for the soul entity that was created from pure chakra. But once he figured out how he was going to do that, and shift the machinery inside of the body, then it was a matter of weaponizing them for their particular duty. With the advent of the new puppet upgrades, Taro began to envision several different types of these puppet soldiers. To say the eccentric man went a little bit beyond what Masahiro was asking for was an understatement. Today was the day the CEO was on his way down to Mr. Tomikan's humble lab to get a preview of what his soldier would look like.

Taro stood next to six platforms, which varied in size and width, that had curtains hiding what was displayed on each of them. He tapped his foot patiently, taking a final gander at the clipboard and information upon it. It had been some time since he had done a presentation like this. Would he call himself nervous? Nah, he was excited. With the preliminary results from testing with Ichiro, Taro was eager to give Masahiro the good news. With a 'cling', the elevator doors opened and out stepped Masahiro accompanied by a few individuals he had never met before. He had assumed Masahiro would be coming alone, but it appeared otherwise.

"Good morning, Tomikan-san." greeted Masahiro. "I would like to introduce you to a few of our field commanders. Ohka Goro, Inuzuka Gekido, and Kada Isoshi. I've invited them here to see your presentation so they may offer critiques or comments, since they will inevitably be some of the people who would be commanding these puppets."

"Ah, I thought it was just going to be you and I, but more the merrier!" exclaimed Taro. He was always a show off, and the more eyes to please, the more pleased he became. "Good to meet you all, why don't we get started. As you can see there is more than just one puppet I am ready to show you. But let's start with the Civilian Enforcer Model." Taro stepped forward and pulled the curtain across the bar to reveal a shiny new puppet complete with a short sword of it's own. It appeared to be a suit of armor rather than a puppet.

xOy8OEw.jpg

"I'm not sure how much each of you know in regards to the complexity of puppet modification, but you can't add every upgrade to one and make the perfect solider. You are limited to space, weight, and the integrity of the exoskeleton. We are also limited in the regards that we need the soul chamber in the middle of the body and that creates issues in and of itself. But thankfully, I figured out how to make it all work. This particular unit comes with upgrades that allows him to take down suspects with precision incapacitating blows as well as a unique shield that can be used to shield the innocent from harm. Only to be completed by several types of restraints for dealing with any urban situation. Handcuffs, nets, tazers, you name it, and he probably has it."

Taro paused for a moment to see if they had any questions. With nothing being said he moved on.

Oya2N22.jpg

"This is the scout." he continued, pulling the curtain to the side. Made for mobility and early reconnaissance. The scout is equipped with advanced optical capacities, a booster on the backer accompanied by smaller ones on the legs for quick movement over larger distances. These models are made for long distances, and as such, I've decided to use materials that have been endurance tested and proven to last far longer than any other puppet material on the market. They are a bit more expensive, but well worth the money when they get the information you need."

o9WeWE3.jpg

"The tank. This bad boy is your front line. He's made to shrug off any sorts of attack and last longer in battle than any regular puppet. I've decided to use a dual type of coating on his armor. Not only does it prevent projectiles from piercing the armor, it also is reactive to metal and forces blades away from it. That's meant to put any soldier that does not use chakra off-balance. Deploy one of these models when you want the enemy to waste a significant amount of forces trying to take it down. It's great for distractions."

XcdAB3q.jpg

"I would guess this is what you are most interested in..." began Taro, revealing the next standing puppet. "The shock trooper. He's also meant to be your primary fighter on the front lines. The blade I've fashioned for him is lage enough to cleave multiple enemies in a single clean sweep. But the coolest part is that he is already ready to combat shinobi and forces who use chakra to fight. With chakra from his core, he can surrounded his blade in destructive energy that would be a nuisance even to the strongest of shinobi. The chakra armor he wears is meant to bounce whatever is sent towards him right back at the attacker."

AhmceQH.jpg

The commanders looked amongst each other with some form of approval. Taro took that as a good sign and continued. "Up next are the real death machines. While the Shock troopers and tanks do battle at the front line, these bastards attack from afar. The artillery model comes complete with advanced optics just like the scout, a targeting system with capabilities of focusing on more than one target area at a time. They aren't meant to be in the fight but rather behind it. They have the largest weapons of all the models and for good reason. I've never seen one myself, but if someone were to call in a contract overlord to fight you, your gonna need some heavy firepower."

"And finally, a more supportive class." Taro sighed, revealing an interesting looking puppet. This one didn't look suited for battle at all, outside of it's basic armor. "The Rapid Repair model. I created this one specifically to be able to make field repairs to any of the other models. Giving it four arms with full movement was the most challenging piece of the puppet, and it also comes complete with storage for parts or whatever you have need for. All sorts of tools for working on it's brother are including. I happened to have used this one to work on the others. Would you step down off the platform Tasu?"

The puppet quickly shuffled off the platform and looked to Taro for direction. "Well take a bow, show them respect." he suggested. Tasu bowed quickly before resuming is eerie still stance. "He's relatively new, I only got him up an running a few weeks ago. So what do you think?"

Masahiro looked to the others, and they to him. Overall their expressions seemed please. "How soon can you start producing the Civilian Enforcers? New immigrants arrive everyday and we need the man power." Masahiro asked.

"As soon as you want, once you give me the numbers, I can place the orders for materials."

"How do you control them?" One of the commanders asked.

"A tricky question, but in the end it really seems to be quite simple. After doing some testing with our prototype, we figured it out. They are created with certain people's chakra and react better to those whose chakra was used to found their consciousness. It's taxing on the body of the donor, but for a truly loyal army, we would use the chakra of the generals of the army. Tasu here only has my chakra inside of him, so him and I work really well together."

"So their basically mindless pawns without someone to direct them."

"For the time being yes, though we are still in the infancy of this experiment. Things could change down the road. Unfortunately, for the time being, if they were complete an objective and not given a new one, they wouldn't know what to do aside from wait. Naturally, with training you could teach them basic protocols to follow. But they aren't gonna just go do something at random. They don't have that human aspect of curiosity or boredom. They are simply content... being." Taro concluded.

Masahiro and the others exchanged bows, as did Taro, and the presentation was over.

"I'll be in touch." commented Masahiro before the quadra left.

[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back