Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Me Vs Myself

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Me Vs Myself
251.jpg

Fall, Year 13
Evening

How long had It been? Minutes? Hours? Maybe even day? He had no idea as he had stood there, facing down his opponent who was none other than himself. Like himself, as they exchanged crimson glances, which seemingly bounced off their dark blue yukata's, he found himself panting hard. He couldn't remember the last time he had been pressed this hard, not even against Sunako, whom held back much of her power when he was much weaker. He was sure that would change when he returned home. Leave it to a clone of yourself however, to be the ultimate opponent, a entity that knew you through and through. That didn't make him doubt himself however, If anything, It was the opposite. For the first time in his life, he was facing someone he could consider a equal, leveling the playing field. It was himself, so It was a bit silly to think like that, but what better way was there when wanting to spar? He slowly moved his right hand for his Odachi's hilt, which was sitting firmly on it's saya on his back. So did the Clone, of course. After keeping his fingers grasped around the hilt of his blade, he stood there for a solid minute with laser like focus, watching his clone for any subtle movement on his part. When It became clear to him that he have to make the first move, he made a faint smirk. If he wouldn't come to him, than he come to him. Quick drawing his Odachi from it's resting place with the remaining strength left in his hand, he took off for his clone, forcing him to go on the defensive as he swung his leg back and rose his blade close to his face. Due to it's massive height and to a extent, it's weight, the Odachi usually made a poor weapon for defense. He wouldn't have made that mistake so he didn't know why his clone was, but It didn't matter. He was going to exploit it. It only took for a few seconds for one warrior to meet the other, but as he drew in for the first strike, his clone smiled maliciously. For a second, he looked confused. He had no idea why he was smiling about, but he had no time to think about it, as the momentum of his massive blade drove him forward. Before he knew it however, just as his blade was only inches away from a kill, he found his body frozen in place, before lightning erupted from below, engulfing his entire body violently like a shockwave. His eyes slammed open in shock. What the hell? "AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" His thoughts overwritten by such overwhelming pain, the young warrior screeched in pain. By the time the lightning subsided several moments later, he found himself on all fours. He cussed under his breath. What the fuck was that? A fucking landmine? And when? When the hell did his clone have the time to do that? They had been at each other's throat since the first moment they had started. He even made sure to stay on top of him, to keep the pressure up, and yet, this fucker, himself, managed to pull a fast one on him. But how? He made sure to split up his chakra evenly to make it fair. Than suddenly, as he was rumbling to himself within the safety of his own mind, It popped into his head. Did his clone really make another clone to plant those traps while he was otherwise engaged? Oh that sneaky bastard! He gritted his teeth with a smirk. Leave it to his clone to catch him off guard. Two could play at that game. If he wanted to play dirty, than he give it to him. Ignoring the leftover pain in his body, he pulled his sorry ass from the ground and picked up his Odach. It was time for some payback.​

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Several minutes later however, he found himself no closer to victory. His clone smirked like an asshole, clearly trying to provoke. Well it worked.....Or he like to say that. His old self would have most definitely fell for that, but he wasn't that person anymore. After suffering through Izumai's constant shenanigan's to seduce him, no doubt to feed her Chi "needs", he found himself far more calm and patient than he could have ever been had prior events played differently. Feeling the fatigue continuing to take hold of his body, he gritted his teeth while staring down his opponent. He needed to finish this quickly, but that was easier said than done when facing an opponent on was on the same level as yourself. He did have a plan of attack, or rather, a crudely put together idea on how to win, though in reality, he really wished he there was another way. He bite his lip. "Fuuuuck me......" Cussing under his breath, he sighed and rolled his eye's, lamenting the next action he was about to make. There was no way about it, this was gonna cost him, and more than his sanity could afford. Resisting the urge to beat his head into the nearby tree or simply do something else and lose, he bit deep into his left thumb, causing a river of blood to rise to the surface. In ignoring the obvious pain from biting down on your own finger, he made a crimson line on the palm of his now, free left hand. After a quick succession of hand seals and conjuring most of his remaining pool of chakra into his left hand, he slammed his hand against the ground. Within seconds, a massive cloud suddenly erupted on his location, engulfing him and everything nearby. Moments later, and the moment he dreaded most came.

T1.png

Izumai
"Fufu! I knew It was only a time before you summon me, but summoning me, your ever beautiful Okami while she's bathing? Oh what a little scoundrel you are! And here I thought you didn't have it in you!...Well I hope you haven't forgotten the conditions of our contract Seto fufufufu! Because I haven't!"
Standing there with her chin held up high and her cheeks puffed like usual, he rolled his eyes before waving off, both her comment and her playful teasing. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, charge me later." Keeping his focus on his target, who also found their sight clouded, he rested his right hand on the hilt of his Odachi. "Listen up Loli, as soon as the cloud dissipates, I need you to make a opening for me. Fire off a barrage of fire at my clone. I'll use the distraction to get in close. Think you can do that for me?" After giving his order in a serious, almost uncaring tone, he found Izumai nearly unfazed. If anything, she seemed....overly enthusiastic? "Fufufu! Of course, anything for you Seto! My " Cutting her from speaking further with that playful tone of hers, he rose his hand as spoke out, clearly annoyed. "NOT....NOW!" This loliy kitsune sure knew how to get under his skin, that was for sure. He couldn't stand it, but with that contract sighed, there was nothing he could do but accept his fate. Leave it to his idiotic ass, that the first time he's left out into the world on his own, he ends up getting hitched by a loli kitsune that enjoyed using him as a snack, and in more ways than him........God fucking dammit.....How was he gonna explain this to Shizu? That thought scared him more than anything, even more so than the wrath from a certain Raikage....​

Last edited:

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
He looked at Izumai. Meeting her mischievous gaze with a serious one of his own, he was determined to end this. "Right, lets do this..." Giving him a nod of her head, the Kitsune swung her bare body to meet her self proclaimed beloved's clone while he himself charged into the fray. As soon as he disappeared from her sight, engulfed by the debris her summoning caused, Izumai held her chin up high and rested her right hand on her hip.

Izumai
"Fufufu! How about you try this one on for size!"

Clapping her hands together, the loli sized Kitsune immediately conjured a sustainable amount of chakra within the palm of her hands. As they sat there, glued together in a fiery inferno, Izumai smirked.
"Fire Style! Chain Dragon Inferno!"
Rising forth from her hands and seemingly even from her lips, three massive moderately sized flames suddenly appeared and began racing toward her target. As they did so, the three flames suddenly transformed into three writhing dragons before screeching into the unknown. Caught off guard by such a display of power, the clone's eyes tore open in a mixture of shock and fear as It attempted to out maneuver the enraged flames coming towards him, only to find his progenitor above him. Quick drawing his beloved blade from his saya, he brough down all the force he could muster, using the added momentum to further imbue his attack with more speed. Caught in between two attacks, the clone froze up, not knowing what to do. Due to this slight hesitation on it's part, It was only seconds before Seto found his blade tearing through his elemental clone, or that would be the case If It was real, instead, upon coming into impact with his creator's blade, the clone simply vanished from existence, being replaced by a small cloud in it's place. The end result? Seto found himself kneeling on the ground, only to see three firy dragons coming straight for him! His eyes widen in horror. "Shit!" Dropping his Odachi, he immediately dropped to the ground, via his stomach, before watching the three flame dragons missing him by only a feet or two. When he was in the clear a few seconds later, he made a heavy sigh. Well that was certainly close. Now If only he could use his eyes....​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back