Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Medical 101 x Class

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was going over some of the paperwork that was on his desk. Mainly the things he wanted to go through this class with the children, how to band aid someone up for first aid. Nao was hoping to see many faces, but he already knew the two names that had been signing up. Knowing those were the only two out of the spots he had, he did feel a bit less encouraged. Shaking his head, he would go to the hallway where he would grab a new coffee from the machine. His mug held a sticker on the front which... Was barely a safe for work sticker some would say, children may see it kinda adorable, but adults would know better.

There was a small room in the back of the byoin, near all the workplaces so a lot more quiet and more out of the way from the daily business. The children were able to enter through the backside and in the hallway second door right was the small made classroom. It seemed that more medical related would be taught here in the future. There was a lot of equipment to practice around with... but probably the most least scary thing in the room was the dressed up skeleton still from Christmas.

As soon as he heard someone near the door he would greet them warm and offer a cup of water.

OOC said:
First off; I am sorry that this came out later than that I wanted. This because of In real life illness and what not more. Because of this, the first round of posting doesn't have 5 days, but 7 days to reply.
EasilyDistractedByWieners_360x.jpg
OOC said:
rules said:
I will go by the inactivity rules; 5 days.
There won't be a post order; however, after each student/genin I need to post.
The rest of the Class rules are in place. (5 posts, 1500 wc minimum total)

2 spots were left open, people have the time to reply 7 days after my FIRST post to join in this class. You will be counted as coming in late In character!!

Other than that, let's have fun!

233/1500
1/5

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
What a terrible impression this was going to make... Usually Keiyaku didn't care all that much about turning up late for class, but, the closer he was advancing to the Genin Exam, the more invested he felt himself become, and the more nervous the sight of an angry sensei made him. Morutobu was bounding along the corridor of the clinic at the boy's side, tongue hanging out, not a care in the world, as usual - he was usually the more laid back one in this dynamic. Keiyaku could be a bit of a worry-wart at times. Turning the corner, he all but hurled himself through the open door, slightly red-faced and panting. It seemed the class was already in session, Keiyaku standing awkwardly at the door, unsure if he should come on. Moru, on the other end, swaggered inside, looking eagerly about the room.

"Sensei," Keiyaku said, bowing his head at the teacher. He apologised as though more out of habit than real sincerity, "really sorry; I wasn't supposed to have a class today. I saw this one on the roster and it sounded important so I signed up at the last second."

Rather than waste any more of the class's time, he walked over and scooped Morutobu into his arms. He almost dropped him in surprise as he walked straight into the decorative skeleton. Trying to play this off, he went and stood in his spot, setting Morutobu down and ordering him to stay still and quiet, a feat with which the pup seemed to struggle.

[Class entered late]
[256/1500]
[1/5]

Last edited:

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
One of the previous times Hime was here in the Byoin, it was attacked. It was a Nara with quite a bit of power and skill. He was able to handle both her and the medical senin with relative ease. She would wonder if anyone ever caught that mysterious stranger. Every time she comes here she thinks about that day. She knows she should clear her mind and focus on why she is really here, but that is easier said than done.

She would enter the small room, but she did not come alone. A younger girl was with her and they walked holding hands. “Hey Nao, I noticed not many people signed up. So, I hope you don’t mind me bringing my little sister.” In truth she was her cousin, but they think of each other as sisters. Hime would then notice the cup within Nao’s hands and the sticker on it. She was well aware of the dirty innuendo and what I meant. To say he is distracted by ‘weiners’ means he is gay. She would point at the mug with a smile, “Really? Me too.”

188/1500
1/5

Hoichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
In Hoichi’s last class she learned of the three branches within the shinobi system. The Anbu branch sounded a bit more intense than she liked. To sacrifice one’s identity for the cause was more than she is willing to pay. Staying within the main branch would likely be the safest pick. However, the medical branch did not sound too bad, but she would like to take a medical class or two before she decides. Thus is the reason why she is here today. Her older sister mentioned that she had a medical class with the medical senin today and Hoichi requested to join her. It was fortunate that there was available slots for her.

She would give him a polite bow before introducing himself. “Greeting Sazuki-sensei, I am Ryu Hoichi.” She had learned the names of all the senin in the last class. Being blind she of course had no comment on the interesting stinker and had no idea what her older sister was talking about. She did however take the cup of water the medical senin was offering. “Thank you.” she would then take a small sip. She would observe the temperature and the taste. Being that she is without sight, she is often more aware of the senses she does have greater than those who can see.

218/1500
1/5
(Enters late: just barely missing the start time)

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Time seemed to be keeping going, as there was no student in the classroom. Walking a bit around, he wondered if there were even people interested in the medical branch. He knew many people thought of them as miracle workers, but Nao actually held pride in how less medical ninjutsu they used in the Byoin to treat people. Only when really needed was what he always said and did. His own coffee was already getting cold and thus started to drink it. Ryu Hime was the first to join in, he placed the mug down on the table and would nod toward her. Hearing what she said, he would nod once more.

At greetings of Hoichi, he would tilt his head slightly. 'If these two are really sisters... This is going to be a humble jumble.' One of the two seemed to be very polite and correct-mannered, while the other was calling him casually by his name. At pointing to his mug, he would look towards it and grin a little mischievous. "Thank you, glad we have something in common."

"Please take a seat, I will start soon. I prefer if you two don't take the furthest back row." He said simply as he would then lean against his own table to look at them. Just as he was about to really start the class, one more entered the place and he would chuckle lightly. "Welcome to the class, please take a seat." He had now at least a few students. It did raise his spirits even if a bit before starting the class.

"Two of you were late, one of you barely missed the clock." He started before rubbing his hands together. "But, let's get started, as you all know. I am Sazuki Nao. The Medical Sennin. My age I ain't going to spill, and I won't request of you all to do either. But please tell me a little about yourself before I will actually start this class. It is good to know the strength and weaknesses in this branch."

After he heard of all them introduce each, he would scribble on a piece of paper next to him important details. After he was done with that, he would cross his arms and listen in further. "So the goal of this class, is that you all will know basic medical, without Jutsu. Yup, you all heard that right. Medical Ninja isn't all about using Medical Ninjutsu. Think about it. You have been in a fight where a party wishes for you to heal every little scratch there is. If a big fight occurs, you won't have the chakra to do so. So everything is Minor enough, we treat with basic medical. Why do you guys think this could exist? Please name a few examples each of you."

701 / 1500
2/5

OOC:
Strike 1/3 for Uchiha Kouhei
Hoichi and Inuzuka Keiyaku are late. (I do not care if it's barely. Late is late.)
You all have 5 days from now on.

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keiyaku looked briefly around the class, more to shake himself awake than anything else. His eyes traveled across the older girl with a child perhaps roughly his own age in tow; he thought this odd as the older girl looked rather like she had probably graduated some time ago. Not that it was any concern of his. Morutobu, as usual, looked as though he was boiling over with energy and almost vibrating as he did his best to keep still and not bound around the room. As the teacher started to speak, his attention snapped back to him, not wanting to be accused of not paying enough attention when he was already late; mostly it was the threat of what Kiiromaru would think about this that kept him above board on the lazy scale.

'Branch?' Keiyaku mumbled to himself, already starting to feel slightly out of place. He didn't openly say it, but he was certainly not looking to enter the medical corps himself, rather he wanted to follow behind his father and Kiiromaru, becoming a respected ANBU officer. Given, however, that they all had at least a basic level of medical training, Keiyaku rather thought this would be an area where he would be severely lacking. He only hoped the concepts of basic first aid, as the teacher explained that is what they would cover today, wouldn't be too difficult.

'Better get this out the way...' He thought to himself, raising his hand half-heartedly as the teacher wrapped up his explanation, appealing to the class for an answer to his question.

"I guess... you wouldn't want to use chakra to fix a scraped knee, or a small cut, right? You could just clean it and put a bandage on it. Or... uh... a burn could be treated with some cold water from a stream, maybe?"

Being from the Inuzuka clan, and so spending large swathes of time bounding around the woods, collecting scrapes, cuts, sores, and even once a fractured arm, Keiyaku had had these injuries treated his fair share of times by his mother, but this was really all the medical knowledge he could be counted upon to recall. He wasn't sure he'd be able to do everything correctly if he had to provide first aid though, jutsu or not.

Morutobu gave a little yip of agreement, startling the boy out of his reverie. The little pup just went back to happily panting, leaning slightly against Keiyaku's leg.

WC: 664/1500
2/5
[mft]

Hoichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Hoichi, still holding hands with her sister, would let Hime guide her to her seat. It was not really necessary, but Hime could be overly nurturing at times. They would end up sitting somewhere in the middle of the front row. The teacher then asks them to tell the class a little bit about themselves before starting the lesson. Hoichi would choose to go first since, though she will make note that the boy that also came in late never answered the question. She decided not to stand while doing this as she did find it a little embarrassing. “My strength is my voice. I have been told that I have an excellent singing voice. Though I am not sure how well that will serve me in this field.” Song may soothe the soul, but does very little for a physical injury. “As for weaknesses. I am blind. I would request that you keep that in mind during the class.” Hoichi still remembers the one time that the teacher decided to show a movie to instruct a class. The film was on performing hand seals, but hearing ‘position your fingers like so’ over and over, does not really help her. She swears to herself that if Nao is going to teach the lesson the same way, she is going to walk out that door.

Nao then reveals the topic of the day and then asks them a question. Finally, the boy speaks once more. Hoichi would think that he must have let his mind wander and just now came back. She of course agreed with his statement. Hoichi would reach into his shoulder pack and pull out a needle and a spool of thread. “If the cut is too big for a bandage. One could sew up the injury.” She herself had to receive stitches when she fell off a stage during a summer solstice event.

WC: 315
533/1500
2/5

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nao would make one simple request, which would be understandable, especially if it was going to be just her and Hoichi. She knew that not many signed up, but she was sure she was not the only signature on the sheet. She herself was practically running late and yet she was the first one here. Hime was sure glad she brought company, or it was going to be a one on one. Hime would debate going against Nao’s request and sit in the back anyways. However, she knew Hoichi would not be happy with her if she did that and thus, they sat in the middle of the front row.

Soon enough another person would enter. Hime would wonder if this was the Uchiha Kouhei. He also brought company, but his was of the four-legged kind. It was rare to see people bring pets to classes. Those of the Inuzuka clan were the few that brought their pets everywhere: even into battle. Between the dog and him mentioning that he sighed the roster at the last second made her think that he was not the Uchiha. So where was Kouhei?

It seems that Nao had waited enough and was going to start the class. Understandable Nao was a bit perturbed about their lateness. Hime could only imagine his nerves as he had likely watched the clock while waiting for their arrival. Though if Hime came at a more agreeable time, she’ll bet that this boy would have gotten an earful.

Nao starts with a small introduction. Now that he mentioned it, she was curious how old he was, but that would be something she can find out later, maybe. Nao would then ask them to tell the class their strengths and weaknesses. Hoichi was the first to talk. Hime would look over to the boy, but he looked like he was somewhere else right now. Hime would give a small sigh as she gave her own answer. “My strength is Taijutsu. Unfortunately, my weakness is pretty much everything else.” It took her quite a while to learn hand seals and even now she is slower than most in performing them. Despite the chakra induction paper telling her she had an affinity for lightning, she could not make a spark. She could not even wrap her head around illusions.

Nao then reveals the topic of the day and then asks them a question. Hime worked at the forge to create ethereal weapons; weapons made out of pure chakra. If there is one thing that Hime was well versed in, it is chakra exhaustion. “Chakra management is a concern even for those not in the medical field. You wouldn’t cast a fireball jutsu to light a campfire, so it seems natural not to use a medical jutsu for a small cut or bruise.”

WC: 468
656/1500
2/5

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seemed like someone didn't feel like sharing some information and sadly he didn't have all the papers from the main branch as to who this child could be. Slowly he tilted his head as he heard the others start to tell who they were along with their weakness and strength.

Hearing regards of Hoici being blind, and how he would need to keep his mind. He would think for a moment before looking towards Hime for her introduction. After she did so, he would start speaking a bit. "My strength is my support in combat, I can heal and keep people fairly safe. However, I am not strong when it comes to the attacking part. Hime has seen a front-row seat. He wasn't going to dwindle around that, was he ashamed a bit? Yes of course! It would be stupid not to be. "I will keep in mind that you are having a physical handicap Hoichi, however. It is not my job to challenge how to work around the problems you are facing with it. Feel free to ask questions whenever you wish to know more regards of an object or texture. Furthermore, there is hardly any reading or writing in this class altogether, but following instructions. Which requires you to have a logical-thinking brain and a keen ear for listening to the instructions given." As he made that clear to her, he wouldn't overly care for someone who was blind, she was a shinobi so she was able to handle challenges.

"I guess... you wouldn't want to use chakra to fix a scraped knee, or a small cut, right? You could just clean it and put a bandage on it. Or... uh... a burn could be treated with some cold water from a stream, maybe?"

“If the cut is too big for a bandage. One could sew up the injury.”

“Chakra management is a concern even for those not in the medical field. You wouldn’t cast a fireball jutsu to light a campfire, so it seems natural not to use a medical jutsu for a small cut or bruise.”

Nodding over and over, these were all good examples. "You are all right on these. Glad to see you all know a bit of value in regard to chakra management and how to spend it. I have had students who would use their chakra willy-nilly... That would have changed this class drastically." He would comment and look towards a box in the corner.

Grabbing said box he would grab a set of things and bring it to each of the students. For Hoichi he would tell them where he placed the items and what they were, even handing her the safety scissors in a safe way so she wouldn't hurt herself directly on the spot. "Right in front of you all, you have a set of band-aids, pre-cut and non-pre-cut sets. A set of bandages, small and wide. Cotton, disinfectant spray, water bottle, tape, and scissors.." He would lean with his bum on the teacher's table as he crossed his arms.

"Inuzuka-kid, what type of band-aids do you think you can cut with the regular band-aid... Those non-pre-cut ones..?" He would address an individual question and even would ask for a demonstration of him. After that, he would move towards the blind small girl. "Hoichi, if someone is bleeding from a small wound, how would you handle the wound? This example is on the hand. Please place the stuff in order in front of you on the desk." And since Hime was the oldest person... he would ask her something else, something that could be mean at the same time... Since he never addressed it in any of his classes yet. "Hime... How would you treat a burn on an arm..?

1.307 / 1500
3/5

OOC:
Strike 2/3 for

Uchiha Kouhei

Happen to have questions? Feel free to tag me or message me.
You all have 5 days from now on.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keiyaku took another brief look around the class, his eyes caught for a moment by the little girl as she explained her disability. He frowned for a moment as if struck by something.

'Why is everyone making such a fuss about her being blind?' Keiyaku thought to himself, 'there's people in my clan who are blind and they don't have any trouble with it; they barely mention it...' For all Keiyaku's sense, he did take his clan's abilities for granted sometimes; members of his clan who can't use their eyes always have their nose and their ears to fall back on, senses which are greatly enhanced beyond that of an average person for an Inuzuka.

Once he had given an explanation of his hypothetical injury to treat, Morutobu gave a little yip, gesturing his head to the other class members and then looking up at Keiyaku, who seemed to perfectly understand the pup's vocalisations like speech.

"Oh, right!" He said suddenly, briefly cutting in before the teacher continued the class. Hearing the others introduce themselves, had he actually forgotten to introduce himself too? Was he that discombobulated after rushing to class late?

'Keiyaku, get a grip!' He told himself.

"Uh, sorry, sensei," he interjected as the teacher began heading out medical supplies, giving them more hypothetical scenarios or instructions. The way the teacher referred to him as 'Inuzuka-kid', he realised he wasn't making a good impression here, "I-Inuzuka Keiyaku, a-and this is Morutobu. I think we're pretty good at Taijutsu too, like that girl said. I guess I've already shown my weakness just now, huh?"

He looked down once the teacher had handed him supplies, looking at Moru who appeared to be almost snickering at him. Rolling his eyes, he knelt down to the pup's level with the bandages, the sensei's instructions on his lips.

"So, what do you reckon, Moru? Different types? Don't you just-"

Morutobu had began to let out little uffs and grunts, looking at the roll of band-aids, gesturing indistinctly with his paw.

"Oooohhh, I getcha. Is that what she used to use for me? Right, so like this?"

Using two clawed fingers, Keiyaku managed to slice portions of the roll with almost surgical precision. After a few minutes, he had one band-aid shaped like a small circle, one as a very thin strip, one as a large rectangle, and one has a kind of square that looked like it had been pinched in the centre.

"Wow, Moru, you've got a good memory; I never used to bother paying attention when mother was fixing me up.... good job one of us did."

Moru gave a little yip, leaning gently into his big brother's leg, evidently delighted he could be of help. When the teacher came back over, Moru piped back up again, gesturing with his paw, uffing and growling; Keiyaku stepped in to interpret.

"Eh, Moru always watched my mother work; she's a kind of medic for our clan. So this one is for bug-bites and things, this long one, you can wrap around a wrist or a finger. This pinched one is for a finger-tip and this large one is for an arm or the back of your hand or something..."

Moru almost rolled his eyes, as if Keiyaku had severely butchered his masterful explanation. Whatever happened, little brother was definitely being bought an extra large bowl of grilled beef tonight.

[mft]
3/5
WC: 1221/1500

Last edited:

Hoichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The teacher would give them each a task. Hoichi was given the task of fixing a minor hand wound, while her sister had to deal with a burn on the arm. Hoichi knew what to do for a burn from personal experience. Blindness had its dangers and once she had knocked over a candle. Thankfully her uncle could get to her in time to prevent scarring. However, the task was handed to Hime. Her sister may be willing to switch tasks, but it would be against her nature to be so rude to Nao. She is always formal and polite.

Hearing is the main sense that blind people would focus on, but touch is also quite important. One would require beyond human hearing to her where a person is bleeding from. If the bleeding stopped due to the blood clotting, impossible. Assuming she is dealing with another person’s injury she would need to use her hands: to feel and ask if she was at the right location.

Knowing she was joining a medical class she came prepared. The first item she placed on the table came from her pouch which were a pair of rubber gloves. Next she places the disinfectant to use on her gloves and possibly the wound as well. Then she would place the bandage, scissors and tape. She was very silent during this as she was debating internally if she had everything she needed. Unlike Keiyaku, who had a little helper, she was on her own and was making educated guesses.

WC: 254
787/1500
3/5

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hime remembers the battle Nao spoke of. A member of the Nara attacked the building they currently were standing in. Apparently, he was after a specific gennin that was there at the time. The Nara gave them both an incredible fight and neither of them were a match for the guy. Hime felt like he wasn’t even breaking a sweat and he was beating their butts like they were rag dolls. He easily binded the two of them and ran away. Seems the man was toying with them because the man had a bomb in the byion the whole time. He was a distraction to get them away from the boy and they fell for it. Nao says he lacks combat skill, but he fought better than her at the time.

Nao would give each of them a task or problem to solve. The Inuzuka kid, as Nao called him, was tasked with cutting band-aids into shapes. Hoichi had to deal with a cut on the hand and her, a burn on the arm. “Personally, I’d put Aloe Vera on it. It was a quick solution, and she was not sure if it was the answer he was looking for.

WC: 200
856/1500
3/5

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seeing how each and every one of them started to go over it. He would nod, but at Hime, he got a little worried. Part of him was hoping she didn't mean this seriously... At first, he focused on the pupper boy and nodded. "Those were correct answers, glad to see your pupper at least knows what to do in situations, but make sure you know them as well in case your pupper gets hurt. Often humans bandaid words on animals too. For example, a finger bandage is the same as a dog's paw." He would share this knowledge before looking at the blind girl and starting to asses what she was doing.
He would nod a few times as he was glad to see that she would grab gloves. Since he didn't pack those in the practice bags. "That is correct Hoichi, seems like you know how to handle wounds small as these. For the bigger ones, do not forget to use cotton padding too to keep pressure on them." He would only leave that to comment and then get to Hime.

"Aloe Vera is perfect for aftercare, but not when an initial burn had happened. What we wish to see is that you try to cool it down. Can be with water you have on you, or scissors to remove clothing easier if the need must arise. Always make sure to cool down a burn, if possible clean streaming water around room temperature. If not possible, any water in larger quantities. The best solution on the go is to apply a burn shield. This holds a cooling gel on top of it. Cool it for roughly 10 minutes minimum before moving ahead." He would nod a few times in the hope she would absorb this information. Burns was... in small pots and pans he had learned in his teen years. Glad one scar of that actually had faded out.

After that, he would go over a few other ways to treat small cuts, burns, and sprains. More common knowledge things on how to handle and medically help those. After that, he would give each and every one of them a mini medical bag. In this bag, there would be: Set of gloves, a set of band-aids, disinfectant pads, alcohol pads, tape, mini scissors, plastic tweezers, 2 types of bandages, and a wound quick bandage.

"With this, I am through the teaching, I hope I taught you all something today and if you happen to have any questions, feel free to stay after the class. If not. I would love for you guys to fill in this questionnaire. Hoichi, for you, you can come to me at the front desk. I will read the questions out loud and you answer them to me. Then I will write them down."

Q: What would you like to see more in a class?

Q: What would you like to see more out of the medical branch?

Q: Would in field missions interest you to join in for study purposes?

Q: What made you drawn to this class?

1.814 / 1500
4/5

OOC:
Strike 3/3 for @Uchiha Kouhei
They are now expelled from the class and cannot get rewards..

You all have 5 days from now on, will post ASAP after you guys in an attempt to finish this week.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Pupper? What the hell is a pu- oh!' Keiyaku thought, bemused by the strange word, but managing to cotton on as the teacher gestured to Moru. What an odd man. He was right of course; as much as Keiyaku liked to think of himself and Moru sharing a symbiotic relationship, there were of course things that the both of them needed to be intimately aware of, and this was fairly basic stuff, really. The boy couldn't help but snicker as he saw the unmistakably smug expression slightly creasing the Shiba's muzzle, the mischievous little mutt he was. Done with the required tasks, he listened to the rest of the teacher's lecture, trying to take on board as much as possible. They even got little medic bags of their very own. This would come in handy during his hiking sessions with Moru.

Questionnaires were now being handed out. Grabbing his pencil he looked down the page at the questions, having a whispered discussion with Moru who seemed to want to make sure his own opinions were being registered. After one particularly loud grumble, Keiyaku retorted.

"Yeah, I know, but you don't have thumbs, in case you hadn't noticed, Moru..."

Putting paid to the puppy's protests, he began to write:

Q: What would you like to see more in class?
A: Maybe some more practical stuff would be good?

Q: What would you like to see more out of the medical branch?
A: We don't really know about this one. I'm not really cut out for med branch.

Q: Would in field missions interest you to join in for study purposes?
A: Yes, it's always cool to see how this stuff is done in-person on the field.

Q: What made you drawn to this class:
A: We thought it would be useful for any shinobi. We want to join the ANBU, like our fathers did, and we both thought that medical knowledge is going to be really important for that job.

Re-reading his answers once over, he put his pencil away and took the sheet to the front of the class, setting it on the sensei's table. Moru was pacing about Keiyaku's legs, clearly having been restraining himself for far too long and desperate to expel all his play-time energy.

4/5
WC: 1589/1500
[mft]

Hoichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
“May I ask how many questions are on the questionnaire?” The sound of the word makes her think that it will be a long list. She would be visibly surprised to hear that it is only four questions. “May I hear all the questions?” She would insist if he denied her request, but that is unlikely. After hearing the questions, she would pull a piece of paper from her pack and hand it to Nao. “Please use this for my answers.”

Dear Sazuki-Sensei

I am writing to you like this in response to your queries. First, I would like to say that I found your class enlightening and thus I would find it a pleasure to be invited to another one of your classes. Though if I am to be honest, the only reason why I came to this class in particular is because my sister dragged me here. However, I am glad she did. Now as for your field missions' question. I would not be surprised that I would be in the minority here, however I would prefer to stick to the basics in a safe environment.

Your student,

Ryu Hoichi

“May I have the piece of paper back so that I may sign it?”
The paper was not regular construction paper, but the stuff people use for resumes. She was blind, so she never learned how to properly write. Instead, she would write her signature in braille. She needed to make indents that she could feel. Within her hands was a needle and thread. With a practiced hand she quickly embroidered small dots onto the page.

WC: 264
1051/1500
3/5

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was glad how the questionnaire were filled in, but also glad the feedback he was given. Sad to see that things weren't too high with the children. At least the branch wasn't. Yet he was glad to have been able to teach them a thing or two regards the subject of taking care of yourself. A part of him started to wonder if they even knew how to survive out there with the luxury of the homes. After a quick thought he figured that, that was a problem for either main branch, or the anbu.

" If there are no more questions, you are free to leave. If you have questions, please ask them so I can answer those.

1.934 / 1500
5/5

OOC:
Normally a strike for HIme, due to personal background not given.

You all have 5 days from now on, Hoichi / Hime is sadly inactive for the moment, so they don't pass this class. So it is just you Inuzuka Keiyaku.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When class was dismissed, Morutobu gave every sign of wanting to dash from the classroom and expel some of the pent up energy he'd been dutifully containing inside himself. With a smirk, Keiyaku could tell the little dope would explode with the force of the sun when he finally got back into the woods. That was what they needed; too much sitting down in quiet contemplation was making even the Inuzuka boy himself feel rather restless. He hung back however, wanting to ask the teacher something, and wasn't amazingly comfortable asking in front of the other students, so he would wait for them to leave.

"Uh, sensei?" he said tentatively, approaching the desk slightly sheepishly, "i-it's like I say; after graduation, I really want to join up with the ANBU. I figure now's maybe a good time to get talking with them, right? Do you know anyone who could maybe tutor us, or just anyone you could get us in touch with?"

5/5
WC: 1751/1500

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
hearing the young shinobi talk about what he wanted in the future... he started to think a little himself. ' I cannot really tell him my future husband is the sennin... or that I would just recommend him, he needs to move himself... but that would most likely compromise us right at the start... should I just invite him? But what if he thinks different.. Maybe it is just better for... uhm... maybe..' as he was thinking, he was nodding to himself, shaking his head no...

"Do you know where the Sakuro clan lies?" he eventually asked him and would then look towards the child. If he wouldn't know, he would explain how to get to the clan.

"It will be a late day for you... But I will promise you someone you want to meet is there then... Be there at 23:00" He would comment and would start to gather his things.

[topic left unless stopped]
[If you agree, i will make a new topiuc including Sennin ANBU]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Keiyaku proposed the question to his teacher, he had to admit to himself that his hopes were not high, so it came as a surprise to him that he was receptive to his suggestion. He watched the teacher's face as he seemed to be pondering something. He spared a glance down at Morutobu who seemed to be watching just as curiously.

"Uh, sensei? The Sakuro clan?" He said, nonplussed, tilting his head in his characteristic way, as though he were a curious puppy. Admittedly, he hadn't really interacted all that much with other clans within the village, at least, not beyond meeting other children of different clans during his classes; his particular family unit within the Inuzuka clan were rather communitarian.

"Oh, o-of course. Just let me know the place and w-we'll be there, sensei."

Morutobu gave a characteristic yip, thoroughly making Keiyaku jump as he was so focused on his teacher's face, but, after a fashion, it seemed to embolden him.

"Uh, s-sorry, Moru's a bit loud..."

[Topic departure momentarily stopped]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He would smile as the other asked to what the clan was. "It is a clan that offers a home to those who do not have one and or a safe place yet. As of the moment they house 3 children and 1 adult." He would say simply and look towards the young child. " In the past we have gotten a few runaways who didn't want to stay at home, but just as the village is big. We know which child often belongs to which family. And we would inform them just to let the parents know that the kid save, without telling the child unless they asked. For those who didn't want to live at an orphanage, the clan made an offer too. Yet as I took over the place, I started to also make it function to those I would mentor in the Medical branch. Giving them a place to stay and study in a more close watch if they wished." He would say start to explain how to recognize and find the place.

"Don't worry about your companion being loud, it shows that he is also healthy." He would crouch down in attempt to pet the small canine.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back