Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Medical 101 x Class

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
At first, it seemed a rather heavy proposition that teacher was putting to student; he might have interpreted him wrong, but he rather thought he was being asked to run away from home. This was not an idea he thought very highly of at all. He blinked and chewed his words for a moment, a rather shocked expression further narrowing his slit-like pupils.

"Whoa uh, that's... Well, that sounds really cool and I'd love to, but are you saying I would have to leave the Inuzuka clan? I'm not s-sure if I can... I mean, this is just a place to meet with another sensei, right? My clan we... we stick together pretty tight; I'm not sure I could come and live at this place..."

It was entirely possible he had just misunderstood, but this was the impression he was getting. He loved his family deeply, and was hard-pressed for a reason why anyone would ever want to run away.

"But I uh... I still wanna come and learn!"

Keiyaku looked down as the teacer started to play with Morutobu, who, naturally, failed to contain his excitement, bounding up at the teacher to try and lick his face. The word 'companion' fell very strangely on his ears as well; Moru was his little brother, not merely a 'companion' or 'partner', as if the boy was incapable of seeing him as a dog. This would have been bolstered even more by the fact he was raised and tried not only by his own human parents, but also by his father's ninken, Morutobu's father, Kiiromaru.

"I-If you're still happy to have us, we'll be there, sensei!"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I... Think you misunderstood me. We take care of the children that had run from home. I am not saying you should.." He then scratched the back of his head. How did he miss-explain that so that it was out of context? He genuinely just took care of children in and around the place.

He kept a bit silent as he re-thought all of his words, but he could't really find it where he said where he should run from his clan. "No one said anything about a must to live somewhere. It is a place that offers a place to life to those who want. For example I have had HIkaru live with me, as she wanted a study in and out all day. Eventually she turned blind and I helped her out with accomodation." He tried to explain. "We have Toshi, who was an orphan who lives with us. We have had a child who ran from home, he didn't like it there. Next day he was back. The parents were glad he ended up with me, instead of dead in the streets for example." He tried to give the child a better picture of his clan. but fearing it was already too late.

"I have tomorrow a dinner, but after that you are free to come in the evening. How does 22:00 sound?" He asked the child and would if they agreed, walk away after. "I really have to get going. Got a surgery in an hour, but thank you for participating in this class.

[topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the teacher explained, for more clearly, the purposes of this clan, Keiyaku made an effort not to hide his face. His cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he understood what the situation was and how badly he had misinterpreted the teacher's words. He instinctively took a brief glane down to Morutobu who rolled his eyes pointedly, clearly having been deftly following the conversation.

"Sorry, yes, sensei, I understand. I will be there!"

And with that, he followed the teacher out of the classroom, leaving via the opposite hallway, Morutobu in tow.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back