Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meeting a Man [Katsu/Private]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”If he can’t survive being moved then does he deserve to survive at all?” Akechi spoke, thinking to himself aloud more like. This man, Katsu, didn’t deserve to live if he couldn’t fight his way out of what Akechi described as minor injuries. The medic had already done her job well enough to stabilize the man, and all that was left was for the man utilize the Uchihan will that flowed through his veins. If he couldn’t then there would be no saving this man regardless of what anyone did. ”That or he simply doesn’t want to survive. Maybe he just wants to die.” A fatalist view of an unfortunate situation, but one an opinion that may have rang true under these circumstances.

”Your grandmother?” Akechi questioned, glancing over toward Mikana through the slits of his eyes. An Uchihan grandmother inferred more than one relative of the Uchiha clan, which meant that these “sisters” may have had more relatives for Akechi to meet. However, the difference in the sisters’ chakra were all quite different. He could tell that Koyoko possessed the Sharingan, while the other two did not. In other words, they weren’t pure bred members of any clan. ”I’ve never heard of these Diablos. Perhaps you or your sister can tell me more about them.” He was interested in finding out a little bit more about Ryujin clan. Perhaps they would become valuable allies in the near future…

”You know, Koyoko. It’s just medicine. It can’t be that disgusting.” The man laughed, catching the woman from hitting the ground with speed unnatural to even the most seasoned shinobi. These Ryujin women sure were a handful. Whipping people’s ass and being defeated by medicine…

Interesting people…

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Its something about you..."]"Well, Alright. sorry for my delayed response, I found myself in a daze.", Souji would shake his head after having his head in the clouds for one second too long. chucking at Koyoko's antics, but then noticing Mikana's subtle offishness with Souji's inclusion of Uka, but Souji would clear this up now, "Right, so after we take care of Katsu, we can take him to the Hospital, and then me and Mikana can have something later. Then after that we can hook up to have some drinks or food tonight?", speaking to the group at large but he was planning on having his alone time with Mikana, call it a date but it wasnt, he truly wanted to get to know this woman/girl/warrior. "Sound Good?", Souji would say before turning to Uka and smirking.

"I'll get the food. NO need for you to move anything just make sure the culprit doesnt move and I'll be back.", Souji would only nod before heading, towards some of the bakers down the way. "Anything in particular you wanted?", his eyes moving directly to Mikana for the majority of that before turning to Uka. Seeing as Koyoko and Akechi were -maybe- leaving, but he would turn to them also briefly. "Anything?"

[OOC: Sorry for the short post and the wait.][/legend]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Considering it is coming close to 5 days and Mikana has yet to post I will be posting tomorrow morning. I need this slot yanno]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
9f9a0d6c-5536-40ce-94be-b519f2dc126c_zps99dd6745.jpg
"Yes, let me tell you the story it's my favorite!! Ok ok, see, it goes like this! Through the female line, boast of descent from Kokoa the Clever, aka our super great late grandmother, the legendary trickster who wield the legendary doujustu known as the Los Ojos de Diablos! Her eyes could bring an entire army of shinobi to their knees, could see a man's future just by looking at him, and even summon a demon like exoskeleton to protect her from harm. She was truly amazing! The Los Ojos de Diablos... I think big sis Kyoko and Koyoko both have something like that but nothing to the caliber of the Los Ojos de Diablos! No bright red eyes here ha ahaaa but hey who knows... maybe I'll be the one out of us three to activate the Los Ojos de Diablos! Ha haaha aaah! "

In my laughter I totally missed what Uka did to big sis Koyoko but next thing I knew, big sis was done for the count! But how? My eyes grew wide as my sis laid before everyone. This medic clearly was skilled to have taken down big sis Koyoko. In all the years that I've known her... I've never seen her go down. Uka... You have defeated big sis, something I have been training forever to do... You.. you are my rival and I wont lose to you!<i></i> I ran over to big sis to check on her, lifting her head from the ground and shaking her violently. "Stay with us big sis, stay with us!<i></i> I couldn't even order any food with my sis down like this... and I could really go for some fried pork or a hippo but to order food at this moment would be completely insensitive to what just happened here... "I'll take fried pork and rice please! Oh oh and can I have Koyoko's food! She won't be needing it being blacked out and all<i></i>

[mft]

[ooc: Oops, keep losing posting order:p]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
dcee1e46-cb3c-4f18-832a-a34b652544f2_zpsa67626b0.jpg
|
The sounds of feint cries and sarcastic remarks trickled through the air above. I was too much out of it to fully understand what was going on... What I can remember? I remember drinking this strange liquid.. The taste was so foul that I felt my insides turn before I clasped. What, what was that god awful liquid? Was that supposed to make me feel better. Everything was just so hazy... and who the hell was screaming next to me and shaking me? These questions seemed all very important at that moment and time but none were more important than Souji's question... Even in my sorry state and halve conscious mind, I could here him clearly. Such an iportant question and yet I was unable to move my lips to say anything due to the nasty medicine's flavor attempting to further mollify my taste buds. I struggled to answer and was unsuccessful at first until... until I heard a voice say, "...can I have Koyoko's food! She won't be needing it being blacked out and all." I'm not really sure how I did it, perhaps it was seer will but my body gripped the sheath blade and put the hilt to Mikana's throat.

"You... vile monster! Over my dead body will you eat that which is mine."

I'd muster the strength then and raise to my knees coughing and hacking away the horrid drink. It was god awful indeed. What mad woman would create such a toxin? No matter, I had survived this little devil drink. This Uka, she was a formidable one to say the least. Looking to Souji, I declared my order before greedy Mikana spoke further. "I'll... I'll take rice... with grilled eel please... you can put it on the Ryujin tab... I'm alright people, I'm alright"

[ooc: Skipping post order due to Mikana attempting to steal my food lol.]
[mft]​
[/col]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was no doubt in her mind that Koyokos’ overreaction had been the greatest one Uka had ever seen. It wasn’t like she hadn’t treated bratty children before, but this. This took the cake without any shadow of a doubt. How did the kunoichi even manage to knock herself out like that? The medic just stood there battled and stared in complete disbelief. This certainly was a first and quite possibly a last for her. It was taking her far more willpower not to facepalm than she ever thought possible. The amount of overreaction here was just amazing and how the other two managed to ignore it was far more amazing to her. There was no doubt in her mind that this was more strangeness than she preferred on a regular day.

”No thank you.”<i></i> Uka replied to Soujis’ offer after she finally regained at least a small chunk of composure. There were so many things to deal with now. A fight in the middle of the village always ended up with a crazy amount of paperwork no matter what the case had been. ”I need to go and see what is going on with the rapid response team. Katsu should be stabilized at least for now.” What were her colleagues doing? They should have been here a while ago.

[Topic Left unless stopped.]
[MFT]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
dcee1e46-cb3c-4f18-832a-a34b652544f2_zpsa67626b0.jpg
|
Glad to be alive and starting to pale, I managed to stand to my feet using Engei's gift to me as a prop. Good thing that I was blessed with a strong body and health... I was already recovering from the foul taste. A close one indeed but I guess I should be glad that no one took the opportunity to give me mouth to mouth giving me my first kiss and giving themselves a taste of Uka's infamous concoction. I was strong enough to survive it but who knows what would have happened to everyone else... I hate medicine. Uka was taking her leave now wondering like the rest of us as to what was holding up the medics? Had this been an enemy attack and I were in dire need of medical attention, surely I'd be dead. Not speaking well for the medical branch but we are a country of fighters... perhaps they are over worked with so few of them and so many injured per day or even per hour. I guess I'm not a big success to the cause. That being that I have yet again sent two more their way. Perhaps they curse the Ryujin name for this. The thought is funny and yet sad. Funny in the ironic way that our strength was expected to save many lives and keep them safe but here we are before one badly injured and one dead thanks to the Ryujin yet again. Sad following the exact premise as stated before. If I didn't believe in God, I'd have to believe that our clan was cursed and that there was nothing good of us. However I know that isn't the case. I fight for the hopes and dreams of my people... today was a tragedy. Fighting for said dreams and hopes lead to the premature death of one of those people. Makes a girl question her values, what is it all for... fighting. Somehow a history lesson was given by the unlike of people... my little sis of all people. I have to give her credit for her accuracy though, that and the fact that it was the perfect story for story time. Sarcastic as this all sounds, I drew strength from this story. It cheered me up. Our late grand mother was strong and unwavering... I admire that. It motivates me even now to push on through my hardships. Today was a tragedy but... but I made the right decision. I will continue to fight on, running down the path I chose unwavering... fighting for a better tomorrow.

"Uka! ...Thank you..."

[ooc: Sorry for breaking post order but everything back on track now.]
[mft]​
[/col]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Sorry about my lateness. I'm just gonna use that inactivity leave though. I have to move forward in plot lol]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back