Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moving forward [Entering Country]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitomi Hinata
4f67cd26-dd89-4b30-af9e-265c22822d08_zps2244ec4f.jpg

Funny thing that I arrived at night. The moon light revealed much about me and even reminded me of the name given to me awhile back. The Moonlit Butterfly I used to be called... The Moonlit, prefix of the name came from how the moon's light reflected upon my skin, my eyes, and even my hair. Most found the sight a beautiful wonder in this world while others found it a frightening sight in which I delivered them from. I would not reminisce on the old days as the past was the past and I exist here and right now. A gentlemen around my age complemented my look and how mesmerized he was. It was indeed flattering even though I have received the compliment several times before but still... I found it refreshing. We had a few drinks in which we enjoyed each other's company under the night. In no time we were sleep in each other's arms. When he would wake, he'd find that his purse was empty... along with his gold and other jewelry. Those weren't the only things missing... the woman who's skin, hair, and eyes shined by the moon's light and whom he shared a wondrous boat ride with was gone. Now he would know... the Moonlit Butterfly. The suffix of the name implies that like butterflies, I would be gone as quickly as the seasons change.

[Topic Entered]
[S rank NPC| Run time 2 ranks lower| B-Rank - 2 Hours (120 Minutes) + 1hr (60sec)]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back