Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

My treat!(Open/Chizuru)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yamazaki Estate

A soft banging would be heard on the front door of the Yamazaki estate. The magnificent mansion casting a shadow on the dwarf woman who stood before it's front door. She wore rather elegant casual wear. For once she did not adorn her fighting jacket, or some sort of traditional kimono. Today she was wearing something rather out of the ordinary for her. A black streaked white short dress and a black blazer jacket that remained unzipped, showing off some generous cleavage, and even more from her athletic legs. She wore the typically sandal shoes that helped shinobi get around the sand encased village, but aside from the usual footwear, she was actually proud of herself for how she dressed up. Suzuhime was never really one for fashion, but her niece Chizuru was all about it and more.

One of the robotic maids of the estate would have answered the door, recognizing Suzuhime as a former tenant, asked for her business here.

"I'm here to get Chizuru for something."

She merely said,(Although she hoped Chizuru was even home to begin with) the maid looked back with a blank stare as they all did, and would call for a 'Chizuru-sama using the master honorific. Chizuru seemed to always have on some sort of cosplay like outfit, be it nurse, maid, or some variation of the limitless amount of dresses she owned. All of which ranged from drop dead beautiful to unbearably adorable. Suzuhime couldn't help but adore Chizuru's tasteful sense for fashion. But an opinion on fashion wasn't what she intended to look for today.

Suzuhime would be allowed in by the maid, where she would seat herself on one of the chairs while she waited for the lady of the house to come around.​
<i>
</i>

WC: 290
~MFT~

http://xitefun.com/users/2012/01/9127,xitefun-elegant-casual-short-beautiful-dresses-0.jpg

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru was up in her room having finished with her daily studies and was now just relaxing in bed with a good book. She was dressed in a simple all white sun dress. Next thing she knew one of the maid puppets were at her door informing her that she had a visitor. A rare thing for Chizuru to ever have a visitor. It wasn't that she had no friends, it was just that those friends never came over to see her unless she specifically invited them over. Needless to say this was a wonderful surprise and she'd rush out of her room and down the stairs to see whom it was. Bare feet padded along the floor of the mansion as Chizuru moves with such practiced grace. She'd stop halfway there and suddenly turn and run back to her room so she could retrieve her trademark cat-ear head band and down that before she'd get back to seeing whom was there to see her.

“Auntie? Auntie!” She was quite surprised it would seem. “I had no idea you were coming here to see me Auntie Suzu! It's soo good to see you and wow, you're not wearing your traditional clothing. You look good!”

Such excitement and energy from the little one. And how could she not be excited? It wasn't everyday her Aunt visited her, after all and it only took a few seconds for her to deduce that it wasn't an official visit since she wasn't dressed the part. Not to mention she was here specifically for Chizuru so that meant that this was a casual visit and that was the best kind. So caught up in her excitement she failed to offer refreshments of any kind as she would have normally done.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime exhaled lightly when she heard pattering feet echoing around the mansion. So Chizuru was here! Suzu has no idea where Iori might be, but she was sure that he wouldn't mind his own sister taking his daughter for a pleasant day around the village. And it wasn't long before the little lady herself came rushing down the stairs and into the living room before she stopped and saw her surprise visitor was Suzuhime. She seemed overjoyed by the sudden-ness of the visit that she abandoned the usual courtesies she would give Suzuhime. Which she always denied anyways. It seemed even Chizuru was impressed with Suzuhime's choice of clothing, which certainly gave Suzuhime a confidence boost. Suzuhime would grasp Chizuru's hand sweetly and put on a sweet smile.

"Well I know I don't come by often, being the next Matriarch of the Toraono is tough... but! I decided that I at least owe you some of my time. You and your father were always there for me. So this is my way of repaying you.

Suzuhime paused and would hold the other hand.

"So I decided to take you to the biggest clothing store in the village and you can pick out whatever you want! Then we can have lunch later!"

Suzuhime wasn't trying to buy her love, but it was the least she could do for Chizuru. That Chizuru knew exactly what looked good on Suzuhime...

"So go put on whatever so we can go!"

She said excitedly. Releasing Chizuru's hands so she could. Suzuhime would be sure to remind her though.

"Make sure you let your daddy know where you're going ok?"
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The excited one takes hold of Suzu's hands as the lady begins to explain her reasons for the visit and it didn't take long before Chizuru lets out an adorable squeal of delight at what she hears. She hops up and down with her excitement. It was rare to see something make Chizuru this energetic and excited, but it just showed how much she loved her Aunt and how much she enjoyed what Suzu was doing for her.

“Oh thank you thank you so much Auntie!”

Truly, she was thankful for this opportunity and she would squander it one bit. She knew that Suzu had a lot of responsibilities now and that such things would not happen often. So if they were going to go, they may as well go all out. Chizuru looks down at her current outfit and then back at Suzuhime.

“I don't need to put on anything, I'm already dressed. Come on let's go go go!”

Chizuru was just about to begin tugging Suzu off with that freakish strength of hers but then Suzu makes mention that it would be wise to inform Iori of her whereabouts.

“Oh...you are right. Daddy would turn this town upside down trying to find me if I suddenly just disappeared. I'll leave a note in his lab and inform the maids to tell him as well.”

She dashes off once more to let herself into Iori's lab so she could leave a note for the man and then she'd return moments later with sandals upon her feet.

“Ready!”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru's face practically became the sun with how bright her expression became. Thanking Suzuhime profusely for the invitation. Causing her to smile from her exuberance. It was a trip mad even better when Suzuhime didn't exactly have a tight budget... and with Chizuru running off to make sure her father would know where she was, Suzuhime couldn't help but make a joke on it.

"Your father would do a lot more than just turn the village upside down."

She giggled to herself, knowing full well it was true. When Chizuru notified her that she was ready, she would take Chizuru by the hand and prance out the door. To a waiting carriage provided via the Toraono. It was somewhat much, but it was quite a way away from the Sutairu on foot.

-------------------------------------------
The Sutairu

The graceful carriage pulled to a gentle stop outside of the bustling square of the Sutairu shopping district. Each store was either a clothing boutique, a beauty salon, or a jewelry store. Or even some combination of the three. The perfect place for the two to spend a while in. Suzuhime and Chizuru would step out of the carriage. Suzuhime waving it off. Looking over at Chizuru, she would make sure to mention.

"Stay close please Chi-chan~ there's nothing in this world the your father loves more than you. If I let you get lost, he'd mount my head on a pike."

She just had to make sure. They were in a shopping district, and Chizuru looked like she was about to fly off the handle in more way than one.

"Well Chizuru, this trip was for you. So lead the way and get whatever you want!"
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally the two women were off. They took a trip to the Sutairu via a carriage. Chizuru didn't talk much on the way there as the girl was not to fond of carriage rides due to the fact that such a thing led to her and her mother's death. She was almost always silent when she got in one possibly out of respect for her dead mother. Once they reached the Shopping district, Chizuru was ready to just dash off in every direction at once. In order to help keep herself from doing so, she'd cling to Suzuhime's arm. The thought of getting lost in this large place put some fear in her enough so that she definitely was going to stick close to her Aunt.

“Oh my goodness where do I even begin?” She says excitedly.

There were so many different stores and that was just the clothing stores! This place was fashion central and Chizuru was just ready to pop as her eyes darted to and fro. She was going to overload her brain at this rate so she burries her face against Suzu for a moment and closes her eyes as she tries to get a hold of herself and calm down. Once she got her bearings straight, Chizuru points to a store seemingly at random but it was not so. That particular store seemed to specialize in incredibly modest but elegant dresses (victorian style) and corset-dresses. It was one of chizuru's most favorite clothing styles and she just HAD to get Suzu in one of those.

“Come come Auntie! We're going to find some really pretty dresses in here.”

Though she was more than capable of just lifting the woman and carrying her there, she'd keep her strength in check and tug gently at Suzu's arm and move towards the store.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime gently held Chizuru close so she could get her bearings in being surrounded by some many clothing stores. Suzuhime feeling a bit glad that she could make Chizuru so happy by doing this. And with a little tugging Suzuhime would walk gracefully alongside Chizuru, looking over at the girl of near equal height and giving her a smile. Looking ahead to see Chizuru was leading Suzuhime towards a store that specialized in victorian and victorian gothic clothing, namely dresses and corsets. Suzuhime herself had never worn anything like it, so she was glad she had Chizuru with her, because she practically lived in gothic clothing. Soon the duo entered the store, Suzuhime marveling at it's inward architecture. Pearly ceramic tiles lined the floor of the building, casting a blurred reflection of the women as they walked on. All the bright colors seemed to contrast nicely with the typically dark colored dresses. Allowing one to see their designs and feel the form in a good light, enticing people to buy them. The dresses themselves were all elegant, graceful, and 90% of them were modest in every sense of the word. Suzuhime felt very out of place here.

"See anything you'd like us to wear Chi-chan?"

She asked tentatively. Not really knowing how she would look in one. While she may have been the same height as a 12 year old (body) girl, Suzuhime was still a grown woman. So her... assets... may get in the way should she try on something in her size, which was typically a child's size.

With all the talk of clothes, Suzuhime had to thank Chizuru.

"Oh yes... Chizuru I forgot to thank you for letting me keep the outfits you made for me. I loved wearing them! And I think Kuro might have loved watching me wear them..."

Suzuhime would sigh contently and look down at her left hand. Resting in her ring finger was, of course, her wedding ring Kuro had given to her after their wedding. A beautiful gem that consisted of their two colors. A radiant and angelic yellow, mixed in with a void like black-purple color. These two swirled and mixed with each other into the gemstone, representing Kuro and Suzuhime's affections for each other. But remissnessing about her ring was for later, Suzuhime was positive Chizuru was already dragging her off to try something on.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Everything, if you wish to be technical, but of course we don't have time for that so I'll pick out something that I think you'd look simply stunning in and that would compliment your...large mammary glands. I'm glad you enjoyed the clothes I made for you and even more glad that Uncle Kuro was able to enjoy seeing his beautiful wife wearing them as well.”

She smiles with such delight and then begins to move on through the store, marveling both at the dresses and at the design of the store they were in. Chizuru was quick yet thorough in her inspection of each outfit, trying to find one that complimented those large breast of Suzuhime's whilst still looking very good. Suddenly she'd gasp out loud and point to a dress that was currently being modeled on a mannequin.

“That's the one! Let's see if they have it in your size Auntie. If not, I'm sure we can have one custom tailored to fit you.”

Already, she was flagging down one of the people that worked at the place to find out if they'd be able to find one in Suzu's size.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well yes... we'd be in the store all day."

Suzuhime's face growing a bit red at the add-on to that sentence. Putting on a comedic sense of shame.

"Science isn't always logical!"

She said with a tint of shame. She had no idea why her physical appearance was so unusual compared to the average woman, but it was how she was. Suzuhime followed Chizuru through the store happily. Holding her hand much like an older sister would. Chizuru suddenly towing Suzuhime over to a very elegant dress. Suzuhime was very impressed by the dress as well. Marveling at it's elegance, Chizuru really did know what looked good. And of course she wanted Suzu to wear it. Good thing Suzuhime had a lot of spare change, because everything she wore was custom tailored to her strange proportions. The woes of having a strange body. At least sh ehad the money for custom outfits.

Suzuhime and Chizuru looked for an employee of the store. A young bright teenager was the first one they found, with curly brown hair and light freckles dotted her face. She wore a rather glamorous black vest and seemed like she was new. She happily asked what the two were looking for, letting Chizuru do the talking, to woman would look over at Suzuhime for a bit, and a bit un-reassuringly, told them she would look for one.

Suzuhime and Chizuru would be left back in the store, still on the prowl for gorgeous dresses and the like.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru was as kind as could be with the employee of the shop, the girl always being on her best behavior whenever she was in the presence of others. Once the girl left to find that outfit in Suzu's size, Chizuru goes back on the prowl, having already seen something her herself when she was looking for Suzuhime's outfit.

“One second Auntie, I shall be right back I am going to grab that dress over there.”

Chizuru heads down the aisle, still in plain sight of Suzu and then returns just moments later holding a rather pretty dress that was frilly at all the opened areas to include the hands, had lots of lace, plenty of ribbon and sported a faux corset, giving the look of one minus the tightness that came with actually wearing one.

“What do you think? It'll look wonderful on me, right? It's a nice contrast to yours in that you'll be showing off that impressive cleavage whilst mine is a bit more modest and will hide my non-existent cleavage.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And even still Chizuru already knew what she wanted to wear. She sure worked efficiently... and the dress she brought back was just as beautiful as the one she picked out for Suzuhime. Her reasoning of course being their extremely comparable bust sizes... why must she insist on bringing that up? Nevertheless... the comparison would actually be a complimentary contrast to the busty and the petite. They really would look like sisters in relatively matching outfits as well.

"Yeah! I'd would like absolutely stunning for you! Your just making the dress look better~"

She winked at the child. Smiling a bit at the out of place comment. Thankfully the dress was already in Chizuru's size, so they wouldn't have to hunt down another employee. Speaking of which, during their idle chatter, the worker girl from earlier came back to them, she seemed a bit rosy while she held the magnificent dress in her hands, looking proud of herself that she managed to find a garment with such proportions. Maybe someone told the owners to keep at least one 'Suzu-size' in stock... The employee had practically pranced over to Suzuhime and Chizuru, proudly holding out the dress for Suzuhime to take. And then directing them to the changing room. The girl seemed a bit to exuberant in finding the right dress, but she managed to, and that was just fine. Suzuhime and would lead Chizuru over to the other wing of the store, into a larger changing room than the others. A small blush crossing her cheeks when she had to lean into Chizuru's ear.

"Uhh...Chi-chan? Can you help me put my dress on...? I've never tried wearing one of these before..."

Her face was a bit flustered. Suzuhime really was stupid with clothes. The fanciest thing she had ever worn was her wedding kimono, and she had help with that as well.

Looking at the dresses again, Suzuhime couldn't help but comment about them.

"I feel like were about to go to some fancy dinner and pick up men..."

She mindlessly said, looking at her wedding ring. Maybe it was just her? Well, she kind of wanted to wear the dress... it wasn't often when Suzuhime felt genuinely beautiful.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was the best part about getting new clothes. Trying them on! Chizuru was a little fashionista when she wanted to be and she loved clothes for more than just how the looked. She loved how they felt and she loved how different outfits made her feel differently. Just as Suzuhime had said about the dress making her feel like she was going to a fancy dinner to pick up men, it made Chizuru feel like a princess on her way to a ball. It was easy to tell just how happy Chizuru was. She was blushing heavily and she could not get rid of that smile upon her face.

“It is quite easy, actually. Luckily for you, as official as this store is, these are not true dresses of this style. They are made to be simple as in easy to put on and easy to take off.”

Chizuru takes hold of Suzu's dress and shows her the back of it where there was a zipper.

“See, instead of having to actually put on the various layers of clothing that we'd normally have to for such an outfit, everything is sewn in so that you have the appearance of a multi-layered dress, but it is all one dress. It is quite ingenious if you ask me. All you have to do is zip it down, step into the dress, pull it up and then I'll zip it up from the back, though I'm sure you're flexible enough to do that yourself, it'll be better if you let me do it, just so we can avoid your zipper getting stuck.”

It was part of the reason why Chizuru had chosen this store. Sure she could have gotten the ultra traditional styles, but she wanted Suzu to be able to get in and out of it all her own instead of having to rely on a slew of servants.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime's stress seemed to be misplaced. Chizuru explaining that the dresses were easily gotten into, working much like a Halloween costume than a traditional dress. This certainly came as a relief to Suzuhime, who figured she could easily get into the dress if that was the case. But she and Chizuru were already in the same changing room together, so that might as well have changed.

"I see... well, no time to waste then..."

She trailed off as she began removing her clothing. The unzipped blazer coming off rather easily, and lifting the short dress over her head, allowing her breasts to touch the cold air of the emporium. Suzuhime didn't like to wear bras, so she typically kept her breasts wrapped up in bandages, as she worked out a lot as well, so if she wasn't wearing wraps, she usually went without a chest warmer. Fairly soon, she was left in only her rather lacy black undergarments, almost anticipating another remark from Chizuru about Suzuhime's large bust. Suzuhime had held the dress gently in her hands and unzipped the smooth back of it. Wasting no time to lower it down so she could place a slender leg into the marvel of clothing. Placing herself as comfortably as she could in the large garment, holding her hair up so Chizuru could zip up the back of the dress. She would then place the head piece and ribbon laced choker on. Smoothing out the dress one last time before really feeling it.

Suzuhime wiggled around a bit in the dress, feel the smooth fabric brushing against her skin, making a tickling sensation in her body. Trying not to shrug her shoulders much. Because she had never worn something that didn't drape over her shoulders to keep it on her body. And it tightened around her slim abdomen. The middle portion of the dress feeling like it was the only thing keeping the dress on her body, or keeping her breasts from popping out.

Suzuhime would then turn to Chizuru and help with her dress if needed. When both ladies were dressed, Suzuhime would do a twirl-in-place and asked with a cute pink blush across her face.

"H-how do I look?"
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru watches Suzu as she undresses and would blush and look away when she sees those lacey undergarments she had on. It's not like she hadn't seen the pretty red head naked before as they used to take baths together but seeing her wearing such a sexy pair of underwear was still enough to make the adorable one blush.

“Uncle Kuro must really like those.”

She'd say before helping zip up that back of Suzuhime's dress. When Suzu turns to look at Chizuru she'd find that the darling girl was already dressed in her own dress. The outfit was a perfect match upon Chizuru and gave her a rather regal and somewhat mischevious look. Like the stereotypical princess out of a novel, she truly did look the part wearing that dress.

“Auntie you look absolutely beautiful in that dress! It's not too tight is it?”

Chizuru begins moving around Suzu, inspecting the dress further to make sure it was on properly.

“It's not to tight in the chest area is it? The way it perks up your breast and shows your cleavage is just as perfect looking as I hoped it would be.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh uh... yes... eheh... he does."

Suzuhime responded as casually as she could. Suzuhime liked to wear sexy underwear, as if making up for her lack of a bra. And Kuro certainly had no problem with her habit for wearing it. He also didn't mind at all when Suzuhime wore the more short and skin tight fighting outfit Chizuru made for her. But that was for Suzu to know the details of. Suzuhime was glad Chizuru had no problem with the fact that she never wore a bra.

Suzuhime gawked a bit at Chizuru, who was in her dress already. Grabbing Chizuru's face and rubbing it against her own.

"Oh you look so cuttteeeee~"

She cried happily. Probably being a bit to touchy feel-y considering what they were wearing at the moment. Suzuhime couldn't help but tightly hug her niece. Suzuhime looked somewhat different to Chizuru. But their dresses matched very well together. Chizuru looked like the princess of the house, while Suzuhime looked like a maid, or an older sister to said princess. Depending on how one would view the dress. And when Chizuru asked about her dress, Suzuhime herself would talk another feel of it. Lightly groping the chest part of it.

"Well, I suppose the purpose of the dress is to show off the goods... it still feels like they can pop out at anytime..."

Then again, it was supposed to be beautiful and sexy at the same time right? But Chizuru's comment still made Suzu blush.

"Well, I do like the dress. I'm glad you picked it out for me."

Suzuhime pulled a bit at the chest of her dress, her breasts popping up a bit when she did...This resulted in a sigh from Suzu.

"Maybe it emphasizes my boobs to much... well... I still like it~"

Suzu would get over it. It was a dress Chizuru picked out for her.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“It is supposed to feel like that. They will not though, not unless you start doing some seriously rigorous activity. The dress is made so that you do not wear a bra with it because it has a bra built into it, basically, so unless you are I dunno, hanging upside down or something, you'll never have to worry about your boobies popping out of the dress. If it is too much we could always try and find one that's completely modest, but you are almost always hiding your breast with your clothing so I figured an outfit or 2 that emphasizes them could not hurt, right? No point in dressing in different outfits if you are not willing to change your style up a bit.”

Chizuru looks at herself in a mirror for a few moments, checking the dress out as best as she could, blushing and smiling the entire time she was doing so. Needless to say she was quite excited about the whole thing.

“So should we wear these out the store and move on? Or get back into our regular clothes? We do not exactly have the proper foot wear with us to go with such elegant gowns.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yeah I suppose"

Suzuhime could see the wisdom in that. Kind of. She was never really one for showing off her chest on purpose though. It rarely ever happened when her breasts were shown in public, like at the engagement party when she fought Azame. She ended the night with her chest in full view of everyone in the party and didn't mind a bit. Maybe there was something about revealing herself to anyone but family and Kuro she had a problem with. Some of the stuff she wore when she was alone with Kuro would make one wonder what they do every night. Of course to most people, Kuro was too innocent for that. But it was still comforting to know even with a lot of cleavage showing, her breasts wouldn't pop out of the dress. In response to Chizuru's final question.

"I love the dress... but I would like to go back to my regular clothes, maybe I can wear it to the next clan-meeting? I'll invite you and you'll be a special guest in the banquet~ you can keep yours on if you want. I'll have one of my guards come pick them up."

Suzuhime would lightly pinch her cheek. Using her flexibility to unzip the back of the dress and stepping out, going back to being very much stark naked save for her kinky underwear. But she didn't change directly back into her usual clothes first. Her own insecurities drove her to pause. Pushing up her bust with her arms and making a slight frown, she would turn to Chizuru.

"So Chi-chan... what do you think of my bust...? Just... what's your opinion on it?"

It sounded like a weird thing to ask. But Suzuhime was insecure with her bust, typically thinking they were too big for a woman her size. But she wondered maybe she'd be more attractive if they were smaller...

"Like... do you think I would look better if they were smaller...?"
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I am glad you like it and are willing to wear it. I would be so honored and humbled if you invited me as a special guest. Perhaps you will let me cook one of grandma's famous recipes...or I could serve some tea. I have always wanted to perform a special tea ceremony for a royal family.”

The pinch to her cheeks would only serve to keep Chizuru blushing. Once Suzu was out of that dress and looking at herself in the mirror, Chizuru could already tell that the woman was being insecure about herself and was ready for that question when it came her way.

“Well they make nice pillows when I am cuddling you, but I am sure that's not quite the answer you are looking for. You are who you are. I like your breast, though I do think they are too big for someone of your size especially if you enjoy fighting as much as you do but clearly you manage without having to worry too much about them getting in the way so it's must not be too much of a problem for you in that aspect. I'm a little jealous that my own have not started to blossom and as far as I can tell, men like large breast on women anyway...so really it comes down to how you feel about them and how Kuro feels about them. However...if you want them reduced I am positive that is a surgery procedure me and daddy could do for you.”

That smile on her face turned so...wicked looking whenever she talked about performing medical procedures on people. Some would say it was down right evil, but honestly she meant no harm by it and anyone that knew Chizuru long enough would know that.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime nodded lightly as she heard Chizuru speak. That was enough assurance for what she needed. Suzuhime pulling Chizuru into a hug. The aforementioned breasts pressing against Chizuru while Suzuhime gave her some affection. Lightly kissing her cheek, and stroking her hair. Tearing up slightly.

"You're such a sweet child..."

Regardless of the wicked smile, it was something all Yamazaki did where science was involved. The face that Suzuhime got when she was given a new project was rather terrifying. Suzuhime continuing to tenderly love on Chizuru.

"Sometimes I like to think of myself as your older sister~ I hope I can raise my children correctly..."

Suzuhime said absentmindedly. Remembering something she had forgotten to mention earlier.

"And well... Kuro and I are trying for a baby. Because demon's mature faster than humans, the signs will show up quickly and the pregnancy will only last 5 months maximum. We don't know if I'm pregnant yet, so I had an appointment scheduled with Iori in two days. I'm trying to remain hopeful..."

Suzuhime cuddled against Chizuru for a moment longer before she realized she must have been crushing the poor girl. Releasing Chizuru from her grip, Suzuhime hurriedly redressed herself. Already withdrawing a small headpiece from a pocket of the Blazer. Speaking into unintelligibly before a small yelp was heard outside, and the mumbling of a crowd being heard from outside the changing room. Suzuhime waiting for Chizuru to decide if she wanted to wear the dress out, or put on what she was already wearing. Suzuhime would lightly grasp her hand and walked outside into the main store area. Where a towering red figure standing still in the lobby, approximately 6'4 feet tall. With a wicked edged blade on it's back. Suzuhime would casually walk over to the intimidating figure and hand it her dress, the guardian gently taking it in his hand and draping it over his arm. He would take Chizuru's dress as well if she decided to put on her earlier clothes. And with that, Suzuhime turned back to Chizuru.

"Is there anything else you'd like to try while we're here?"
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru just enjoyed the embrace she was having with Suzuhime as she was one that enjoyed affection when it came from the right people. That list was rather small, but Suzu was one of the few that was upon it. Upon hearing that She and Kuro were trying to have a child, her eyes went wide, though it really shouldn't have come as too much of a surprise. That's what most married couples did after all.

“Auntie! That is great news. I am sure you will make a great mother. And I am betting Uncle Kuro will make a great father to your children.”

While Suzu got dressed, Chizuru got out of hers as well so she could put her sun dress back on. She wasn't about to wear that new dress without the proper footwear for it first. She had plenty of shoes at home that would go with it so that wasn't a problem. Hand in hand the two walked with one another out of the dressing room where there was some commotion going on but it just turned out to be Suzu's guardian. Chizuru would idly wonder if this was the job this guardian was supposed to be doing, holding their clothes, but she wasn't going to ponder on that for too long. Chizuru was brought out of her thoughts moments later when she was asked a question.

“Oh of course. One dress is never enough and I fear I may not get another opportunity like this for some time, so let us go all out!”

Chizuru points at the next store that was to be their destination, such a proud and confident pose and with good reason, it was the store that Suzu should have been expecting to visit on such a trip. It may have well been named Chizuru because it was the Gothic and Lolita store which was of course Chizuru's most favorite style of clothing.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back