Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

My treat!(Open/Chizuru)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime made sure to pay at the counter, withdrawing an impressive amount of money, as the dresses were rather expensive, from the wallet she kept in one of the Blazer pockets.

"Remain on standby, we may need some more assistance."

The crimson figure nodded silently. And would vanish. Leaving Chizuru and Suzuhime alone again. Chizuru already pointing towards another store she wanted to go to. A store Suzuhime was already prepared to go to. The store that specialized in the gothic lolita style. Chizuru practically lived in that style when she wasn't in a nurse or maid outfit. It was the main reason Suzuhime brought so much money, because she was certain Chizuru would want to have everything in the store. Or at least half of it. Suzuhime would be led over to the store. Exiting into the district ever so shortly before entering the comforting cold air of the emporium. The interior was laced in dark colors. Emphasizing the gothic style of the clothes. Looking around, Suzuhime could practically feel Chizuru's excitement in being around so many clothes. She couldn't help but lean over and whisper.

"Try not to go to overboard, okay Chi-chan?"

Suzuhime didn't need to be buying out an entire store.Their bright clothes seemed to clash a bit with the whole store. Well, at least Suzuhime's blazer was black and zipped up to keep her breasts covered.Taking a little spin on what she said earlier.

"So go ahead and pick out your favorites."

She smiled widely and looked down at Chizuru.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“My favorites?!”

Chizuru squeals out with delight as they move into the store and she just simply marvels at everything they move past. Rows and rows of the latest styles as well as some oldies but goodies here and there. She didn't know where to start or where to end. Chizuru was literally shaking with excitement and Suzuhime would no doubt be able to feel the little one's excited trembling as they held hands. It was the only thing keeping Chizuru from bolting off towards one of the clothing racks. For the time being she was just browsing, trying not to be so overly excited but that was practically impossible in this setting. Finally something catches her eyes and she lets out another squeal of delight.

“Auntie! That one, that one there!”

It was an all black dress that was quite modest as it showed no skin save for the hands and barely a bit of neck. The dress would come down to just about the knees where there would be a pair of black lace stockings to cover up more skin and then a pair of black leather platform style boots and lastly a lovely hair ornament that looked like a black rose.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime could feel the energy radiating off Chizuru. Very much the only thing saving the rest of the store from Chizuru zipping around like a stray bullet, acting like an anchor as they browsed the numerous outfits. Chizuru acted like she just drank a pack of energy drinks, and it was rather amusing to see the otherwise composed young lady in such an eccentric state. Suddenly squealing as she found the dress she wanted to wear. Practically dragging Suzu over to where at was, Chizuru already looking it over with a twinkle in her eye, she could be so damn cute.

"We'll go to the changing room then, i'll wait outside of it for you okay?"

Suzuhime kind of wondered why Chizuru liked the outfits so much, and was rather curious about the style. But everything in the store was for 'lolitas' it seemed to be called. Which also seemed to be something Suzuhime wasn't. So she could easily let Chizuru enjoy a line of clothing specifically designed for her. Suzuhime would walk Chizuru over to the changing room, letting her have her fun in the changing room while Suzuhime stood outside.

Lolling her head from side to side occasionally to some inaudible tune.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To the dressing rooms they would go, Chizuru practically dragging Suzu there. She was pondering something for Suzu as well when a bright idea popped in her head as she was once again removing her clothing for today so she could go and put on a new outfit. This one she was planning on wearing out of the store since she was planning on getting the boots with it.

“Auntie Suzu, you should see if they have this same outfit in your size...if not I will have to design one of similar flavour for you to wear with me some day. I think it would be absolutely wonderful if we both dressed up like this some time. People would think we are sisters!”

The giggle she let loose could be heard no doubt by anyone nearby. IT would be a while before Chizuru emerged from that dressing room due to the dress being a bit more complex than just zipping it down and stepping into it like the previous outfits. She also had to lace up the boots as well as afix the hair ornament giving Suzu plenty of time to go seek out an employee to inquire about the dress if she truly wished to do so.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While Suzuhime waited outside for Chizuru to change, in her day-dream state, she faintly heard Chizuru's suggestion. She was highly doubtful that they had one in her size. Which was rather disappointing considering her curiosity about such a garment. So maybe she could. Suzuhime would call into the changing booth.

"I'll go talk to an employee about it!"

She notified before she bounded off. A rather small employee, about 5 foot even, dressed in a gothic fashion. The girl looking down at Suzuhime and somewhat coyly asking what she was looking for. Suzuhime calmly replied to the employee. Leading her to wear Chizuru found the dress she took, and asking if they had one in a size more suitable for larger chested women. The girl groaned and wandered off towards the back of the store. Leaving Suzuhime somewhat irritated with the employee. Waiting a little bit while Chizuru got changed when the girl came back with a dress in hand, holding it out to Suzuhime. With a somewhat frustrated look, she would go back to the changing room where Chizuru was. Entering it to join Chizuru, and get some assistance with the accursed complexity of the clothes...

"So... this doesn't look as simple as the last dress..."

She said somewhat disheartened. She felt so stupid for having to ask her niece for such help. At least it was more modest than the last piece.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
By the time Suzuhime had made her return, Chizuru was fully clothed and in the dress and was currently adjusting some of the ribbons upon the dress so it was perfect. She'd turn to Suzu and then twirl in place so the hem of the dress whirls about her form. It was clear that Chizuru was absolutely in love with the dress.

“No it's not as simple as the other one because of all the parts. You'll have to remove the corset first before getting into it, and you'll have to loosen all the ribbons, bit not too much unless you know how to tie them so that they make a perfect bow like this. Then you just button down the back and step into the dress just like the other one. That part is simple but then you have to re-tighten the ribbons and of course but the corset back on. Oh and don't forget the boots and stockings.”

She lifts her leg to show off both of those

“Lastly, the hair ornament just goes on like a hair band but there's a hidden hair clip on the bottom so you can secure it to your hair and not worry about it ever falling off.”

Of course, Chizuru wan't going to just explain it and leave it at that, she moves over to Suzuhime to help her with each step.

“Stockings first...”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Uhhhh... what?"

Suzuhime tilted her head in comedic confusion. Not really understanding... how the hell did someone put on a corset? It all seemed like one giant hassle of clothing. Suzuhime knew how to tie thing's together, no bows though... And it still looked a little to small in the obvious chest area for Suzuhime. But she would just go along with it. Undressing herself again, lifting up her legs and taking hold of the stocking that Chizuru had instructed her to do. Gently pulling the fabric across her leg as to not rip it in any way. It was certainly different from that one time she opted to wear pantyhose... which was also a first. It was strange wearing so much foreign clothing. The stocking ended up reaching about up to her thighs, almost connecting with her undergarment, Suzuhime turning to Chizuru, holding the corset.

"So... do I just pull at the ribbon like this...?"

Gently tugging at the tail of a ribbon until it came un-done. Stopping after the first to get clarification on Chizuru. Suzuhime felt like a blind man with all this. Chizuru wore this stuff almost every day too...​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Well, yes, to loosen it but you do not want to loosen it too much, it is easier to just loosen it a bit and kinda squeeze into it...well if you are trying to put it on by yourself anyway. Honestly it is easier to have someone else do it for you. I usually get daddy to help me with mine I am not sure how much you will really like wearing an actual corset though. Unlike the other dress we bought with it crafted to look like you are wearing one, you will feel kind of constricted in a real one. The ribbons are just the same especially if you do not know how to properly tie them back into a neat bow.”

Chizuru takes a moment to take in Suzuhime's form and smiles at her.

“You should wear stockings more often Auntie, you make them look good!”

She'd giggle cutely and continue to help Suzu get into that black dress so they could match one another. The fact that Chizuru had managed to get into her so quickly was a testament to her dedication and love for this kind of clothing. Once the ribbons were loose and the corset removed from the dress she would speak up again.

“Now the easy part, just step into the dress like before and button up the back after you pull it up onto your shoulders.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime frowned slightly with all the buck that seemed to come with a corset. Quickly wiping the gesture off her face and replacing it with a smile. It was good enough to be with Chizuru, it was worth wearing clothes that looked rather uncomfortable. She never got to spend much time with Chizuru anymore. they shared many a bath and cuddled plenty when Suzuhime still lived with Iori and Chizuru. She didn't regret moving in with Kuro so they could be together more often, but perhaps she could visit more often. She enjoyed spending time with her family, as sparse as the opportunity was.

Memories drafted in and out of her mind of time she had spent with her niece. They often bathed together and talked to one another about typical things. They would tell each other about their day, so on and so forth. They would sometimes cuddle together on the couch when there was nothing to do, Chizuru especially loved laying on Suzuhime's breasts like they were pillows. More often than not they would end up falling asleep in such a position. Suzuhime herself wouldn't know, but Iori described it as. 'Too cute to disturb.' And if she were lucky, Suzuhime would wake up with a still sleeping Chizuru cuddled in her arms. Suzuhime missed days like those. And the more she remembered she couldn't help but think about her current life. Would she be prepared when she became the Toraono Matriarch? A mother to a child, maybe even more than one? Would she be prepared for it?

Chizuru's comment brought Suzuhime out of her daze. She looked good? Suzuhime couldn't help but blush. She felt even naughtier with thigh high black stockings and lacy black underwear. Suzuhime turning away with a bashful look. Chizuru would help Suzuhime finish putting on the outfit. And soon enough, they were in the same black dress. Aside from a few differences, one would think them sisters rather than aunt and niece. Suzuhime would twirl a bit, pinching and pulling at the fabric around her chest.

"It's a bit tight... but I think i'll wear it out so we can match~! Sound good?"

She would ask Chizuru, already rummaging through her blazer for her headpiece.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now that the pair were a matching set, Chizuru couldn't be happier with the results. She was a bit concerned about how uncomfortable Suzuhime might be feeling at this time but she also really really wanted to enjoy this moment with her and live out one of her dreams of being dressed up like this with Suzu. It was probably a weird dream of hers but she wanted to fulfill it nonetheless. It was a shame, really, that Suzu wasn't more into always dressing up like this, but when Chizuru thought about it, she realized it didn't matter cause Suzu was so damn pretty she could wear a barrel and still make it look good.

“Today has been so incredibly, Auntie! Thank you so much. You look absolutely stunning in that outfit. I wish Uncle Kuro and Daddy were here to see it. I think I'm done shopping for now, Auntie, lets go get some ice cream!”

Of course, chizuru loved the hell out of some ice cream and that was the one thing that could make this day even better!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back