Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mystery Monk Hour [Lesson][Open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hands clasped behind his back and head slightly ajar Yoshihisa observed how Sato executed the technique: As predicted, there was much left to be desired and it would go without saying it would do more harm done than good by applying the jutsu on another person as is, but it was hard to turn a blind eye to the level of investment from the boy’s end. This was all the product of a single day of hard work after all, his pride fueling his ambition to something that would bring him closer to realizing his dream. ”Not too shabby if I do say so myself, so much so that I could inform Mikasa-sama on your progress if you keep up with this pacing.”

”However, I’ll have to be honest that while it is impressive, the remainder of the technique is going to be a struggle to get uphill. You should refrain from using it outside of training until you’ve fully mastered the finer aspects.” Holding up his hand to shield his eyes from the low hanging sun, a stoic-faced Yoshihisa knew that this was a clear indication that there was at best an hour left before the academy would close its doors for the day. Before he would wrap things up however, there were still things he’d have to invest in. Clutching his notebook under his armpit, the older shinobi extends his hand, indicating the folded note in his open palm was the boy’s to take. ”While our lesson could almost be considered done for the day, I can’t keep you from studying in your own time if -somehow- you got a hunch on what to do next.” Sketched out on the paper were complete diagrams, ranging from the listing of the basics like hand signs to details on proper hand placement, chakra buildup and even minor yet crucial physical indicators in victims when it comes to dealing with particular types of toxins.

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was impossible to hide the big goofy grin on his face as he heard praise from his sensei. He'd done it! Obviously it was flawed but this was a lot of progress for one day! He could improve himself through sheer determination! And to hear him brig up MIkasa-sensei... that was even better! He wanted to join the medical branch after all and even before then he'd just wanted to make her proud during the water walking lesson. Of course it wasn't a sure thing but it was enough to motivate him to keep trying... another time. He was still having difficulty standing up after that last attempt. He'd spent all his chakra just trying to perform a single jutsu today.

He could only offer a nod when he mentioned to not use it for real as of yet. He wasn't about to argue. Even Kodoma-sensei hadn't seemed to pull out everything and with his own rough execution he might cause some damage along with only getting a bit out. When Yoshihisa stopped to look towards the horizon Sato did the same, only then realizing how late it'd gotten. It really had been all day! When he looked back he saw that he was being offered a note, accepting it and peeling it open to see what it was. Notes... oh boy. He was use to studying but this was a lot on what wasn't a lot of space. Not to mention it was pretty advanced in some places. Chakra, hand seals, some stuff akin to medical notes. He took a deep breathe and folded it up before telling him, "I'll try and remember it all by the end of this week, sensei."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It were moments like these where Yoshihisa was left torn between vocalizing his honest opinion and in the process running the risk of dashing someone’s hopes or to encourage them only to leave them disappointed. After all, he had never intended for there to be a time limit of sorts, hell he had even expected a few details to turn out handy by the time Sato would have already finished his transition into a full fledged Med Nin while barely being comprehensible for the youth at this point.

Ending his inner dilemma through the middle ground, he managed to bring a smile back to his face with some effort. ”As long as you know your limits and seek assistance when you come across any particularly tough problems.” He canceled the clone jutsu as he spoke, gathering and brushing off whatever tools he had used during his demonstration before stashing them away. ”For despite what they may say, asking questions to some extend is not a sign of weakness: It prevents people from reinventing the wheel so to speak.” A few hand seals later and he had collected the spilled blood, realizing that that one might be even harder to explain than the window if he had left it untouched.

By the time he was finished cleaning up and with his evening consisting of shopping for and replacing the aforementioned window, Yoshihisa crossed his arms with a disgruntled sigh. ”Let me not keep you here only for you to miss supper. Enjoy your evening, Sato-kun, and keep up with your training. You can do it.” A quick bow followed only for the shinobi to have vanished, Sato perhaps having caught a quick glimpse of a pair of angelic wings. By the time he would have realized what had happened Yoshihisa was already soaring through the soft evening sky, looking down at the twinkling blanket of lights that was starting to spread across Konoha.

Perhaps if he had gotten his own affairs in order he would consider teaching again in the future, for it hadn’t been a nuisance despite his earlier skepticism. Thinking back at how he had handled things, he chuckled briefly at how some had stood out as a clear signal. Students here were all too lucky not to have had the real Josetsu throw a tantrum as part of their classes. A tear would pink away as he disappeared into the settling darkness.

”Thanks, sensei..”

[MFT]

[Topic left]

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sato seemed oblivious to the inner debate his sensei was having, more interested skimming over his notes and trying not to fall over. Despite the confidence he'd spoken with when he'd accepted the note most of it made him sweat. It was likely way above his level of skill but he didn't want to make it sound worried or unwilling to even give it a try. He'd worked on some pretty advanced stuff up until now but sadly he'd been neglecting proper medical study. Mostly because that teaching was a bit restricted to the branch itself. Still this was a good spot to start if not a bit high reaching. Of course if he could do this then he could do anything else put in front of him easy, right? If he could figure out something advanced then the rest would just come naturally. Not the most conventional way to do it but it might just work.

Of course Yoshihisa-sensei obviously knew this was high ranking material he was trying to cover and suggested assistance if he needed it. Sato looked up, blinking at the ANBU member a few times before he put on a serious face and folded up the note again. "I know I can't learn everything on my own. That's the reason we have classes and teachers to begin with. I'll get help if I need it -- but not if I don't. If I have to rely on others for everything I learn then I'll learned nothing. But it can't hurt if it's just for what I can't grasp."

Sato liked to think that he acted older than he was though it clearly came off as him trying to act older rather than just being mature. A difference he'd yet to nail down. Still he lightened up a bit when sensei told hhim to get going and enjoy his evening, letting himself split a grin as he told him, "You too, sensei!" And then just like that... sensei was gone. It took him a moment to look around, not sure if he'd just used teleportation when Sato had been blinking or if he'd missed something. Only when he noticed the faint trail of light did he catch a glimpse of what had happened. What... was that? How many kinds of jutsu did that man know and what kind did he just use? It all started to hurt his head on top of the task at hand so he pushed it from his mind and let out a sigh before he started the long, slow trek home.

[ Topic Left ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back