Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New beginnings. [Private]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne smiled, she was sure she made the right choice by choosing Soku. With this she could rest easier, knowing that the Shinobi would be looking after Asuka just as she had been doing all this time. She felt... relief. Finally, someone that actually acknowledged her as a different entity... a different person than Asuka. Finally someone who she could trust, she just hoped her trust wasn't misplaced. She hoped Asuka wouldn't commit a stupidity that would push Soku away. Rayne giggled once Soku ruffled her hair. That felt nice, knowing someone at least cared. Knowing someone knew she was there. That was the most important thing. "Just so you know, Asuka isn't the only one watching your back." With that, the girl closed her eyes.

It may have seemed as a slight nod, but in reality it was a quick change of minds... literally, Asuka quickly opened her eyes and looked around. Confused on how she moved from the window to the floor, she looked in front of her seeing her Sister. Even more confused, what the hell had happened? What exactly was that necklace she was wearing. It was pretty... and it seemed familiar somehow but Asuka shrugged it off as her short attention span. She quickly stood up. "Oh! We were touring the apartment!" She stated grabbing Soku's hand. "Come on! We're sharing a bedroom! She giggled, pulling the Santaru along, giving her a tour of what she had chosen, hoping the small place was enough for her Sister.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Asuka it seemed had no idea of what had occured and the transition was a quick one. Soku allowed herself to be dragged along to the bedroom by the Uchiha laughing as the girl excitedly explored the residence."You sure are full of energy today!"Soku said smiling. She touched the crystal at her neck and grasped it tightly. This was what it meant to love someone, to forge a bond, soon...everything would be explained in due time. She opted not to tell Asuka what had transpired with Rayne deciding it was for the best. The kunoichi wiped away some tears but these were tears of happiness watching as the Academy student pull her along full of eagerness and excitment.

The bedroom was luxurious, it's aura seemed to call out to both of them. "You certainly made a good choice, Asuka." The girl said taking a seat on the bed feeling the soft mattress. It was comfortable too and the blankets were folded neatly and the pillows arranged in a professional manner. The apartment had a good sense about it, not like the Clan Houses where all the furniture and beds were a variety of colors and you had servants running here and there to fulfill tasks. Here it was nice and and quiet, not too lavish, not a lot of noise and it was just right for two people. Soku was about comment when there was a sharp knock on the door and a thud hit the ground outside the door. Curious, the ANBU swung open the door and looked down to see a package that had been left with no label. It was a small brown box bound by white rope. She picked it up and nearly dropped it. The package was heavy which surprised her."I wonder who left this.."The girl murmured to herself taking the package inside and setting it down. She glanced at Asuka,"Want to do the honors?"She said handing the girl a small curved dagger.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave a pouty look towards Soku. "I'm always full of energy." She complained. Which was true, it was rare seeing Asuka not be cheerful, it was one of the traits that had stuck with her throughout her life it usually made people happy. Like this case, Asuka smiled once Soku cleaned her tears. She was sure she was making her sister happy and in that case she could cry as much as she wanted.

"Of course I made a good choice." She giggled scratching the back of her head. "I'm smart that way." She gave her sister a big smile. Her fears subsided once Soku said that, she was afraid the ANBU shinobi would feel as though the lack of luxury wasn't for her. Wasn't what she wanted but now it seemed she was wrong, she was happy this was the case.

Just as she was about to thank Soku for everything, she turned around when hearing a knock on a door, they've just moved in. Who could that be? More over, who the hell knew they were here? That was suspicious... really suspicious. Her sister went to the door and Asuka stood behind her, on guard in case anything happen. But her fear subsided once Soku opened the door revealing a brown box... What? Now she was even more confused than before. A gift maybe? Asuka gave a bright smile nodding at her offer. She slowly took the dagger and with much care she could muster opened the box. Immediatley going into a squat position with her hands above her head. Hoping it didn't blow up on her face.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The kunoichi leant over to see what was inside the box and a shockwave hit her. Her expression was one of disbelief and surprise. Kneeling down, the female pulled out what seemed to be a great wooden log."Impossible.....impossible!"Soku murmured running her hand along the rough texture of the wood. Asuka would most likely not have a clue what was going on so the Santaru girl waved her over to sit and launched into a explanation."As you may or may not know, there is a part in the Hidden Cloud where my clan resides. They are from the Hidden Cloud and I am the only Santaru shinobi in Konoha and my clan sees this as a act of treason. Now this log....this type of wood is only found in Kumogaukre, I know this because my parents used to visit there often. This means a fellow clan member is here and whomever it is was probably sent for one purpose and that is to keep tabs on me."

The clan had did nothing for her when her parents were murdered and Ibumo escaped calling it fate which led Soku to despise them. She had a close friend in the clan but she ever so rarely saw him and did not expect to see him anytime soon. "They did nothing for me even when I helped them.
The clan leader made a trip here once and I was assigned as part of his guard. You know what my payment was? A few dirty looks and slurs. They may have been words but it hurt....a lot.
She gripped her fist tightly concealing the rage that boiled up inside her.

"I have a friend within the clan....but....we are unable to see each other and I question if he is even alive."She didn't know whom had left this log but they had left it knowing she would be in this room and would recognize the origin of the wooden log which lay now on the floor before her. Exhaling slowly, Soku took a seat as she contemplated what to do about the mystery stranger who had popped uo.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka stood up, and looked at Soku. Her expression confused, why wood a log make her this surprised? It was just a piece of log. Even then she wondered even more why would someone leave something like that? Was it a joke? It didn't seem that way, it seemed as though it held some value to Soku that she couldn't understand. Right then she realized that Asuka didn't really now Soku that well... there were still a lot of questions unanswered. But her explanation left her speechless.

Asuka clinched her teeth once Soku started to speak. She could not believe what she was hearing, Asuka now had more reason to dislike the clans. Besides... her face fell as Soku continued, how can a place that's supposed to bring people together break them apart as if it was nothing. To treat them horribly just because they live some place else, just because they are happy some place else. Asuka... Asuka felt sadness... that Soku had to endure such things. She was having none of it.

Asuka stood in front of Soku. Determination on her face. "Screw the Santaru." She simply said. "Screw the Nara, screw the Chigokai, screw the Yamanaka, screw the Nara, screw the Uzumaki, screw the Hyuga, screw the Haku... SCREW THE UCHIHA!" Asuka yelled out, no longer caring who heard her. "Those names don't matter! Everything those old farts say mean nothing! Screw traditions!" Asuka gripped her fists, her eyes on the edge of tears. "Blood means nothing if it means pushing people away." She closed he eyes the tears finally flowing out. "All I hear is clan this, clan that. Oh you're an Uchiha you should speak like one! The powers of the clan! ALL OF IT IS BULLSHIT!"

Asuka cleaned a small amount of mucus from her nose using her sleeve. "I'm not an Uchiha! I don't want to be one. I don't want to be all edgy and serious... I want to be me." Asuka glared at Soku. "And you're not a Santaru! You're not part of their clan, so what? It's not like they've done anything for you. You tried to get along and they stepped on you! Screw them!" Asuka couldn't stop... it was as if she had been holding this in for some time without knowing it... where could all this be coming from? "I'm Asuka!" She stated yelling into the air. "You're Soku!" Asuka took of the necklace recently given to her and pretty much shoved it close to Soku. "We're family! They're not! Screw. Them!" She quickly placed it back on, afraid of dropping it. "And who cares if they're watching, they can just be jelly you are happy with the people around you and they got to stick with the old farts... unhappy, never caring for their brothers and sisters." Asuka to a deep breath, cleaning the tears of her face. She laughed nervously. "Sorry... I just don't care much for the clans... obviously."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku watched surprised as Asuka replied, a extreme force and firmness in her voice as she talked about the clans and their one-sided way of doing things. She couldn't help it....she smiled."I sure am glad we met each other."Looking down at the log, she kicked it aside and with a resounding crack, it split in two after feeling her armored boot swing into its wooden texture cleanly slicing it down the middle. She looked down at the necklace which dangled from her neck one last time and nodded once, motivated by Asuka's words.

She waved a hand disregarding the Uchihas apology aside."No need, in fact, I appreciate it. You sort of remind me of my self sometimes, you know that?" She said a amusing expression on her face. Glancing out the window once more, it seemed like the night sky had begun to settle in and people quickly began to desert the streets and the outside lamps flickered on bathing the road in a luminous glow.

"I think it's time we retire to our beds."The kunoichi said gesturing to the bedroom which loomed out at them invitingly. It would be their first night in the new residence and she couldn't think of anything better she'd be doing right now."Do you want me to tell you a bedtime story to keep the monsters away?"She said jokingly looking down at Asuka a playful smile on her face. For the first time in many years, Soku felt....truly happy and part of that was thanks to Rayne whom she thanked silently inside her head.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka's look confused, she was glad they met to... but that was a weird response to her rant. But her usual smile appeared on her face once she saw Soku pretty much split the log into two... now that was strength. She wanted to be as strong as her sister, be able to protect her instead of just being protected. Asuka giggled at her comment about they being similar. "Well, that just means I'm gonna be the a strong Kunoichi!" She giggled "Just like you!"

Asuka nooded, grabbing Soku's hand and leading her towards the bedroom. With whatever small force she could muster she pushed Soku to the ground so she could sit. Once she did, Soku probably let Asuka think she was strong enough to push the ANBU, Asuka ran to the closest closet and started pulling out the futons, two to be exact. Going back and forth, preparing them for sleep. Once done, she sat down with her hands on her legs close to her sister and nooded to her Soku. "I want story time!" She stated with a wide smile. "But let the monsters come! I'll kick their ass." She playfully started punching the air, her expression making it seem as if she was actually fighting something. Asuka giggled at Soku, moving closer as time went by, finally stopping when positioned next to Soku, letting her head rest on her shoulder. She felt warm and safe, she finally felt safe.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku let out a tinkling laugh allowing Asuka to take her to the ground and watched as the Uchiha retrieved two futon - style beds for both of them. The girl was young but was a big bubble of happiness. The ANBU'S fingers streamed through the locks of hair on the younger girl as her head rested on her shoulder."Well, let's start shall we?"Soku gave the girl a light push playfully and they both winded up laying down on the futon bed. She threw a blanket over both of them and pondered for a good night time story. Soku wasn't really a good storyteller but she could craft up a appealing tale for a small audience if the need arised, it just wouldn't be very lengthy.

"So once upon a time....there was this boy. Let's say his name is....Naimaru. Now Naimaru was a very shy kid but also talented getting top scores in all his Academy classes. So jealous of his achievements, the other kids decided to intimidate him a little so one day after classes were over for the evening hour, they cornered Naimaru in a secluded area and threatened to severely hurt him if he didn't quit being a smartiepants. You know what Naimaru did? He didn't even flinch or cower in fear, instead he asked the gang of kids what they were so afraid of. Once they confessed their fears of failing the Academy because Naimaru was always loved by the instructors and adored so they didn't bother teaching the other kids due to their behavior. Naimaru instead of reacting with anger taught them and helped them and in the end...they all graduated exceeding the test requirements!"

By this time, Soku was falling asleep and by the end of the tale, her voice had become faint, a sign of her tiredness as her eyes drooped. She reached out a hand and touched Asuka's cheek."Sleep well, little one." The girl said giving a tired smile before sleep overtook her and she was entrapped into a trance of deep sleep and sweet dreams.

[Topic left]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled as she was snuggled close to Soku. So this is what it felt to have a family, Asuka giggled as she made herself more comfortable. Ignoring the second futon. She liked feeling how warm Soku was, she felt as if nothing could get to her if she just stayed close to her sister. It also felt nice as her fingers streamed to her hair, she felt wanted, cared for, she missed this feeling, Asuka had forgotten what this felt like.

"Yeah! Let's start!" She giggled, eagerly waiting for the start of the story. To be completely honest, she really like the story. She wondered if one day Asuka could be like the boy in the story, make friends of ones enemies. Be able to come to a compromise with ones enemies for te better of all. She admired the boy. Asuka started to feel sleepy at the middle of the story, she placed her arms around Soku and closed her eyes no longer being able to keep them open. "Thank you sis." She said giving the girl a smile half asleep smile.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back