Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New Land's Kin Search [Contract Search]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So, so, so! Since we're so, so, so here! What d'ya think we--"

Quiet.

"Awuh. Okee'."

Finishing the trek from Karakura Forest in the Red Demon Rice Paddy Farmland to Monumentum Deo in Lightning Country, Aomaki had finally made it to the heartland of the Lightning Country's vast and expansive terrain of mountains and valleys. Right now Aomaki stood in a semi-wooded valley between multiple mountainous regions. He had made it here by journeying from several pathways. Previously he had encountered multiple bandits which he had managed to defeat, and from his victories over the bandits, he saved several hostages that were taken by the bandits. Sadly Aomaki couldn't stop the bandits from slaying a landlord in a political uprising that happened beforehand, but he was at least able to save the next generation of those that might rule the land.

"I'm still frozen."

Stop complaining about being frozen for once and actually do something on your own instead of just going forward, yeah?

"Alright.. hrmph."

Going through thick snow, Aomaki gathered himself to find a place where he could retreat for the nighttime. He was quite tired; he yawned with teary eyes.

"I wish I had goggles right about now.. This weather has not been generous to my eyes.. 'Ey, I think I see a small cave up there.."

Go to it then instead of telling me about it since obviously I already know about it.

"..Humph. Would you be mad at me if I had other friends..?"

No, of course not.

"..Thanks."

It's not like I can destroy you.. I can only help you in the ways I can right now.. Please, do remember this for once in your life!

"I know, I know.. Now then, how many matches do I have?"

Enough to suffice. Go pitch the tent and then go gather some sticks.

"Alright."

Later, at dawn.

"Really, you have to tell me, what is it that we're exactly looking for again? I know that you're gonna tell me to remember you poking my head, but.. Do you mean?.. I mean, I can't fit in that anymore.. It's just an adornment for my satchel now.."

I think.. Yes, I think that you should be able to decipher from that what you should be looking for, generally.

"Well, I have to be thankful for having all these other skins and furs from those bandits to warm me.. I wonder how those women are doing right now? Do you think they got into more trouble?"

Yeah, I doubt it.. We didn't encounter any more bandits later on or even earlier before the attack, and we never found any trace of any more bandits besides those five.

"Sounds logical.. Do I.. Do you recall the reason something like that would've happened? I mean, I can understand it would be something just like what happened at Leaf, but.. Why would someone want to slay such a poor lord?"

I'm not sure, maybe there was some kind of abuse and they were trying to prove a point.. Actually, it might've been a random slaying just against any authority.. But, whatever the cause, we'll have to be careful because there's been a lot of political instability lately and it seems like there's even more spreading throughout the regions we've been visiting so far.

"That.. Also sounds logical. I'll have to heed your advice, then. Alright.. The clouds up ahead look menacing, so do you think that we should stick to lower ground from here on out, or should we risk going up higher even with all of that mass coming in toward us?"

I'd advise you take your own advice and stay down here.. We're going to have a hell of a hard time trying to figure out our way in a path up one of the mountains, and I don't think that caves are that plentiful up there. Down here we can at least take shelter of some kind, and we can always escape avalanches with your innate abilities. Really, all we need to do right now is to get you to stop being so damn finicky so you can simply make the best traveling time possible for right now. How about you jump through the trees instead of run through the snow? I think that would indeed better aid you for right now, wouldn't you say?

"..Sure, sure. Let's do that then."

Switching from being down in the snow to up in the trees, Aomaki travels at his highest speed attainable as he is consumed more and more by freezing ice.

Some time passes and it comes to be that the clouds that they saw before are now above them. Harsh winds whip them, and icy hail falls upon them. They take the time to again find another suitable zone of which they can use to rest in. It comes to be that they find a small grotto, and Aomaki shelters himself with a small fire he creates from using his wind chakra element along with his matches, using small plants and other such things as fuel for it. Aomaki sits, looking into the fire.. He felt tired, though he didn't want to fall asleep for some reason. Though he didn't exactly like the sounds from outside, something about this land lulled him, though it didn't let him rest. Restless lulling.. Why is it that I feel so nervous right now?.. He thought to himself, awaiting another answer from Mercy. She didn't answer back to him, and he blankly looked at the fire. Why.. He thought to himself, looking instead out to the snow. Frankly, this place is dangerous, so I want to get out of here as soon as I possibly can.. I'll have to find the target as soon as possible. He thought he heard the howling cries of animals from outside, but he didn't know if it was instead a demon of some sort or not. He kept his knife nearby, ready for anything that would hopefully not come by his small encampment.

[OOC - This is a Contract Beastie Search. My WC = 1006, and my Contract Moderator request is at http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=95633#p95633]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back