Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

One With The Outside World - [Contract Search]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Junko Had managed to exit the village. Leaving the inner village area to have a break from the exhausting working environment. He had been working diligently on paperwork for weeks, studying, completing missions, and attending to hospital duties for months non-stop. To top it all off, he was now one with one of hells ferocious demons. Mazoku, the blood demon king from the firry pits of the underworld. He was a demon with an enormous ego. After all, he was king. At least he had the proper power to back up his huge ego though.

Being outside the village brung Junko comfort. It was a place he grew to know quite well due to Daisukes extreme training. Having Junko to live outside the village, adapting to the environment, it all changed training to surviving. As an orphan, naturally, surviving was all Junko knew. Junko's struggles made him. From the pain roaring growls that teased him, down to the chilled nights that froze his heart with no parents. The poor child's tears were his worst enemy, constantly fighting them off not to show weakness, because in the ninja world, weaknesses got you killed.

The beautiful sound of birds sung in the distance as the sun pierced through the plush clouds. The bright sun rays covered the land as the calming sound of a near stream flowed. Dragon flies buzzed in urgency as they retreated from the croaking frogs in the distance. The wilderness was beautiful, a marvelous day for relaxation. Junko sat in the soft lush grass, legs crossed with his hands resting in his lap. His mind blank as he meditated near the stream. Resting with his eyes closed, being Cool, calm, collective, and one with the environment itself. He was Balancing himself between light, and dark. He refused to lose himself. Despite the dark entity bound to his soul, Junko was still a gentle spirit at heart.

A chilling breeze could be felt against his face, his jacket partially shifting due to the wind. Fully equipped, dressed in his wonderful all black suit with gold trimmings, Junko deeply inhaled a breath of the exotic fresh air. Letting out a smooth exhale, soothing his body from head to toe. A breath taking butterfly soon floated about, landing on Junko's nose. It's wings were blessed with magnificent colors of red and blue with a detailed design like no other. A rare encounter indeed, but it flew away at a thunderous crack of a tree branch.

The branch soon fell, hitting the ground with a thud. The lovely song from the distant birds soon became a crying screech. Junko's eyes slowly opened, the light hitting his eyes seemed blinding, causing him to squint. Turning his head, he could see the scene perfectly. It was quite devastating, but nothing compared to the days in the ER. Using his seikon ability to manipulate reality itself, Junko vanished in an instant, releasing a bit of warping energy. Reappearing on his feet at the scene. Junko could see the fallen branch, destroyed nest, and a tiny brown bird yelling for help. The bird flapped vigorously, only one wing able to move. It was quite a sight.

"It seems as if my job is never over." The young MiT said placing a hand on the tree. Concentrating his chakra, letting it flow into the tree, soon a new branch began to form. Leaves sprouting from it, creating new life. Thanks to Junko's wood element, he was even able to make skimpy vines sprout to form a luxurious nest. Finishing up, Junko grabbed the bird with two hands, careful not to injure it anymore. Placing one hand over the bird, encasing it in his hands, Junko began to focus his chakra once more. Using a simple medical jutsu, Junko's hands brightened with a large green glow. Within several minutes, the illumination from Junko's hands died down.

Within a split second, Junko once again vanished. Reappearing with chakra concentrated at his feet, standing on the tree horizontally using a simple chakra control ability. Placing the bird within the nest, the bird chirped vigorously. Filled with energy and excitement after being granted a second chance of survival, or at least that's how Junko saw it. Jumping from the tree, landing back on the ground, Junko looked up. Studying the bird, who was now back singing. "Sing on little buddy." Junko said quite happy that he saved a life. After all, life was something to cherish.

[WC:745]
[Searching for Feline or Toad please]

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Did you see that?! The hoo-man has powers!' A light voice, seemingly coming from under where Junko was exclaimed. Nothing appeared out of the ordinary, nothing that was visible, at least. Hidden within the flowing grass was an army unlike what the area had ever seen.

'Yeah! What if we got it to work for us? We could take all of the plains!'
'Hush! HUSH! He might hear us! If that hoo-man does magic like that, there's no telling what he could do to us.'

'Aww shut it! I'm gonna go see the hoo-man!' Louder than the bird, they all started croaking in protest. There were hundreds, if not thousands of them. All around the tree and the shinobi. Without realizing it, he had come to them. Now he was going to have to pay the price. Join them, or see just how it was that the toads were going to take over the lowlands of Lightning country.

Something light jumps onto the Cloud Mednin's back. 'Hey, hey hoo-man. Are you a friend or a foe?' There were much more sinister things going on behind the happy scenery that Junko saw. There was a war brewing, and Junko was about to join it, whether he liked it or not.

OOC: Hey there! I'm gonna be taking over here.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ya Know, we should work on our bond."

"What do you mean? How so?"

"Ya know, work as one. As a team."

"Me? Work as a team.. With a human? The fuck has gotten into you boy?"

"Just something to think about. I'm beginning to realize things."

"Things like what?"

"Knowledge brings power. Power is a gift that comes with responsibilities, but knowledge and power is useless without wisdom. Wisdom, is key. And I'm pretty sure, you have a lot of it."

"Wisdom huh? Well, watch your surrounds. Realize that."

Within moments, Junko quickly noticed whispers coming from different directions. His eyes scanned the environment vigorously. Soon, ear-splitting sounds of croaks could be heard around him. "What the hell is going on?" Junko thought shifting his body a little. His body still calm, but his mind began analyzing things quickly.

"Hmm, Is it what it seems?"

"What the hell are you talking about? What's going on?"

A small thud could be felt upon Junkos back. He stood still, not to panic. "I hope that damn bird just didn't poop on me." Junko thought as a voice began to speak.

'Hey, hey hoo-man. Are you a friend or a foe?'

"A toad?"

"Friend." Junko said, his voice as calm as his body. Gradually, his mind calmed as well. Nothing out of the ordinary it seemed. Junko had been accustomed to talking animals, his sensei Daisuke was apart of two contracts. Canine, and Feline. He had told him of his great adventures with the animals, which were all quite interesting. Daisuke even summoned the contracts countless of times, allowing Junko to have conversations with them. Now, the question was, what made the Toad talk to Junko?

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'THE HOO‐MAN IS A FRIEND! A FRIEND! the nearby voice cried out, as tiny as it was. A great response in the familiar way the toads had before was the resounding answer, silenting itself quickly after.

'Have him use his magic for us!'
'Have him help take the plains! Have him fight with us!
'Have him get a pie!' There was a loud croaking with that last one. Whether they were serious or not was questionable, not that it seemed to matter. The other concensus of the army of toads seemed to be for Junko to join them in their war to make this place their's and their's alone.

'Good huu‐man, we need friends. We need friends to help us this war. You'd do that, right? Fight for us?' The tiny toad didn't waste but a moment waiting for an answer, he didn't have a choice, after all. He'd have to fight or face the wrath of the toads. 'Good. We're gonna take over the lowlands and make it the land of the toads, as it should rightfully be. You're gonna help us. Capishe?'

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
THE HOO‐MAN IS A FRIEND! A FRIEND!

It seemed as if Junko's answer was a pleasant one indeed. His reply had started a miniature uproar of excitement, but it quickly died.

'Have him use his magic for us!'
'Have him help take the plains! Have him fight with us!
Have him get a pie!'

"They are quite excited huh?

"I see. they're requesting me to do a lot of shit it seems. What do you think?"

"I don't think they're requesting it. They're demanding it. As if the little freak on your back is in control of you."

With a brief pause, Junko reanalyzed the creatures words, piece by piece. "It's apparent that they have things twisted." Junko thought, coming to quick realization. Raising a brow at the pie remark, Junko shook his head a bit.

'Good huu‐man, we need friends. We need friends to help us this war. You'd do that, right? Fight for us?'

"Well... Ya see.."

. 'Good. We're gonna take over the lowlands and make it the land of the toads, as it should rightfully be. You're gonna help us. Capishe?'

"These filthy things, they have some nerve."

"They're not the only one, Ooohh mighty blood demon king!"

"Don't Patronize me human."

"Yea yea yea, back to the toads. Don't make this about you right now. Capishe?"

Looking at the plethora of toads around him, Junko seemed a little surprised. It was hundreds, if not thousands. A wonderful sight indeed. thoughts were getting confused. The toads acted as if Junko didn't have a choice, as if they controlled him. This thought, had to come to an end. "Im all for helping. That's pretty much my job, but Im not controlled. By no Hoo-man, nor creature. I do as I please, im not a pet. Capishe?" Junko said firmly, his eyes cold looking upon the group. Junko was kind hearted despite the demon inside him, but he refused to be walked over.

Focusing his chakra through his feet, a minuscule vine would emerge from the ground, flowing up Junko's back to grab the toad with a grip. The vine would wrap itself around the toad and carefully place him upon the ground. If successful, Junko would then knell to talk, being the center point of everything. "One of the most beautiful qualities of a true friendship is to understand and to be understood. Now friends, if we have a understanding, lets move on. My names Tsuyoshi Junko, one of kumogakures fellow MiT. How may I assist you?" Junko said, awaiting a response. Hopefully, everything would be understood. It would upset Junko if he had to show the toads his nasty side.

"Ugh, I can't believe you're considering these things as friends!"

"I can't believe I consider you a friend."

"Ugh, human, you annoy me."

"I annoy you, but you in my body. Sure, I'm the annoying one."

[Mft]
[WC:479]

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed Junko was going to be hesitant. That simply wasn't going to work. The toads wouldn't let it work. He was going to fight, one way or another: the only choice Junko really had now was who he was going to fight: the toads, or whatever was in the lowlands. Hesistation, or outright denial could prove costly for Junko, whether he realized it or not.

Junko gave his spiel, and the toads didn't comment throughout it. Finally once it was over, the toad resting on Junko made some noise resembling laughter. 'Ballsy, talking to your leader like that. I like that; I like you. Keep it up, and maybe you could meet the boss.' The toad moved up from Junko's back to his shoulder, not easily visible, but, at the least, the Cloud medic would be able to hear him better.

'Fair enough, I'm Hachi, leader of this army. We're taking the lowlands, one way or another. Now c'mon.'

'Are we taking the fortress? The tower?'
'The old man put a ward on the fortress. The tower! Let's go there!'

'Fine! Fine! We'll establish base at the tower!' The plan was finally decided. 'Its not exactly close, but there's an old tower ruin. We're going there to set up our first base to take the lowlands,
the toad spoke softer, for Junko to hear.

'We leave now!' he called out immediately after.

It was time for the conquest to begin. What was Junko's part in it going to be?

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things became quiet as Junko spoke, going uninterrupted as he told the toads what he had to say. The toad on Junkos back seemed to chuckle a bit, causing Junko to shake his head a bit.

"Why are you even feeding into this?"

"I have already helped a bird today. I guess I can help these toads to, but if we don't reach a clear understanding. I just might... wreak havoc upon their lives."

"HaHaHa! Now that sounds fun! Now, I'm curious to see how this plays out!"

A slight shift could be felt upon Junko's back as the Toad began to move to his shoulder. Not easily visible, but his words became much clearer as he spoke.

'Fair enough, I'm Hachi, leader of this army. We're taking the lowlands, one way or another. Now c'mon.'

"It seems, we have reached a understanding." Junko thought.

"Conquering the lowlands huh?"

"Indeed, these Toads have some big goals and a lot of ambition."

'Are we taking the fortress? The tower?'
'The old man put a ward on the fortress. The tower! Let's go there!'

'Fine! Fine! We'll establish base at the tower!'
'Its not exactly close, but there's an old tower ruin. We're going there to set up our first base to take the lowlands'
'We leave now!'

The plan was set and everything seemed hype. It was time for the adventure to begin, but what would be the ending outcome? Only time will tell. "Lets go." Junko said, placing a cigarette between his lips.

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Good, good. Let's go!' Hachi gave the order after Junko's consent (not that it was needed or anything, Hachi was the one in charge. He was the one in charge of this army, the human was just another fighter in it). There was rustling in the brush, obvious in its form; all the toads were moving forward, and in their massive numbers, the movements weren't exactly subtle. They were fast, loud, and obvious as an army ought to be on the march to battle.

'C'mon, you're coming too. Let's get a move on!' Hachi urged while Junko stayed behind. Assuming Junko's compliance, the tiny toad would give the order for Junko to follow behind the army. It was going to take some time before they would reach the tower. Unless the Kumonin had any questions, the toads would travel in silence (well, as silent as they could be. Silent in the fact that there wasn't any kind of talking); Junko and Hachi would follow the mass of toads in the rear for close to an hour.

The scenery was fairly uniform across the lowlands; few marshland areas and ruins were the only things of interest, and that's what the toads seemed to be exclusively interested in.

Then finally it came into sight: not some majestic tower that seemed to pierce the sky, but, rather, a weak building, a light coloured stone broken all over; rubble seemed to surround it, with much more towards one side than the others. Though he couldn't see it, the roof was opened from the tower falling upon itself ages ago. A quarter mile away, they'd stop. 'Okay, kid, you're up. We want you to go check it out, while we scout the area. Report back to us once the tower's clear and ready for us to take.'

Good luck, hooman!'
'You got this, kid!'
'Let's croak for the kid...so hopefully he doesn't!' The last comment is followed by many of the toads actually complying, providing a deafening tone.

It seemed the mission began here.

OOC: In which it takes Kari 12341231 days to post.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
RolePlay said:
'C'mon, you're coming too. Let's get a move on!

As Junko followed behind the massive army, he remain quiet. Smoking, he replenished his body with nicotine with each inhale. Repeated thuds could be heard as the toads moved quickly. The army was loud, it was obvious they weren't the stealthy type. Walking, the group passed several marshlands and ruin sites. They were quite breathtaking, just like the rest of the outside world in Junkos eyes.

Coming to a stop, the toad Cavalry reached their checkpoint for the time being. "Some building." Junko thought looking at the tarnished building. It seemed broken down and abandoned.

'Okay, kid, you're up. We want you to go check it out, while we scout the area. Report back to us once the tower's clear and ready for us to take
Good luck, hooman!'
'You got this, kid!'
'Let's croak for the kid...so hopefully he doesn't!'

Receiving directions, Junko nodded. As the toads began to croak, Junko couldn't help but chuckle a bit. The toads seemed to have a humorous in Junko's eyes. "Why would they want this hell hole though?" Junko thought as he dropped his cigarette bud. stepping on it with a slight twist, Junko begun moving forward. "Ah, so no ones tagging along?" Junko said moving throughout the crowd of toads.

Coming to a mid-point, Junko began forming a set of hand signs at a blinding speed. Coming to a complete stop, Junko's chakra began to accumulate through his entire body. Within moments, his chakra pushed through his feet and into the ground. Painting the scene in his own black and white image of chakra, Junko could now see the complete tower and all it's flaws as he remain completely still. Concentrating as his chakra stretched, Junko remember the building in his own architect view.

Ending his Jutsu and advancing, Junko was now ready to check out the tower thoroughly.

Jutsu Used said:
1.Name of Jutsu:Earth Sense! (A advance chakra movement jutsu)
CRPJ's Effect:Allows one to move their chakra throughout a specific area or object as a pulse with a few hand signs and contact with an object, allowing their chakra flow to give them an overview of what something looks like or the movements made as the chakra pulses reach the object. The chakra pulses covers over objects as they link together.

Note:•Earth Sense--Junko must remain stationary while using the jutsu (Reason: This would make it unusable in battle.)

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Junko let his chakra wash throughout the landscape and through the tower, he’d soon realize that while the tower seemed abandoned it seemed to go on endlessly below ground, way out of reach of Junkos sensing jutsu. Clearly the toads would want this seemingly broken building because of its enormous amount of space and ease of access to damp areas. Toads liked damp areas, right? It seemed like Junko had no choice but to enter the tower if he was to win the favor of the toads. Surely that was the point of him even being present here and everything, right?

If this had been a game, a sign would’ve appeared on screen right as Junko entered the tower, stating that it was the first floor. Maybe he’d get lucky and find a map and a compass, pointing him towards treasure chests and showing him the layout of each floor as he reached them? Oh wait. This isn’t an RPG where you play Lonk, the hero of time. It was real life, and Junko knew next to nothing about the tower itself. Who knows what he’d find within? Well. Asides from the ones sending him on this task of course.

Inside the room he entered, he’d see two doors and a staircase up. Where would he go from here?

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
"Hmmm..That's strange."

"What?"

"well, I can't really see the full tower like I want. My image gets kinda blurry."

"Stop being lazy and just check it out the old fashion way!"

"And what's the old fashion way?"

"Well I don't know, maybe going inside! How the hell else?"

"That does make sense."

"Dumb humans."

"Ahhh Shut Up!"

Looking at the raggedy worn down tower, Junko shook his head. "Welp, I'll be back." Junko said putting his best foot forward. "Let's see what's in this place." Junko thought. With each step, Junko grew closer to his destination. Walking through bits of ruble, The cool crisp air floated through Junkos jet black hair as he reached the entrance. Collecting saliva, Junko spat to the ground as his eyes looked into the darkness. Entering into the aged tower, It wreaked of mold. "Ugh, why couldn't they check this place out?" Junko thought coming to a cross in his journey within the tower.

"Wow. take a door, or up the stairs."

"Strange place."

"That's weird coming from an individual that lived in the darkest depths of hell."

"Correction, Luxurious dark depths of hell."

"Heheh, Hells luxurious? I was obviously taught wrong, because in my book, that's the worst place to be."

"And what book do you speak of? It must be destroyed at once! For dishonoring Hell and its greatness."

"Alriiiggghht.... Anyways, which way should I go?"

"Go towards the direction of this book you speak of! It must be destroyed!"

"Why do I bother? Ugh, you're no help."

Face-palming, Junko shook his head. "I'm just going to take the stairs." Junko thought moving towards the stairs. Taking the stairs, only curiosity floated. What could possibly be in this tower that Junko couldn't see?

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Junko came up the stairs, he was met with a floor layout that was basically the same, except that there was holes in the roof which let light in from outside. If he decided to go through the left door, he’d find a table with some scrolls with text that he couldn’t understand on them, but they could come in handy later on, and if he went through the door on the right, he’d find various metal tools like scissors, a hammer, some nails, and even a bucket. It was up to him to make a choice regarding where to go, and what to bring. Who knows? He might need things later on.

If he decided to go back downstairs, there were still the two doors there, behind one was an empty backpack that could be used to carry all the stuff in, and behind the other was a staircase into the depths of the tower. Hanging on the walls here and there were extinguished torches, still perfectly capable of lighting the path of an Explorer of the Tower™. Of course, seeing as Junko was a shinobi he might not need them given his ability to manipulate chakra and create fire. Then again, who knew what might happen in the tower?

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Making his way up the stairs, Junko wide eyes pierced into the darkness. "I can't see a damn thing." Junko said as the tiny steps squeaked and creaked, echoing throughout the tower. Rubbing his eyes, they were finally starting to adjust. "I must be straining the hell out my eyes." Junko thought feeling a bit of pain in his eyes. reaching the top of the stairs, beams of light peaked through the roof.

"Two more doors, this place is full of choices. Ugh, and who knows what's behind them. It could be anything."

"I've been wondering."

"What?"

"Why are you helping these mysterious creatures?"

"It's simple, I'm a helpful person. It's the role of the medical branch."

"Ah, hopefully it pays off."

"When you help someone, you don't look for something in return."

"What makes you say that?"

"It's Junko's helping 101."

Walking to the door on the left, Junko squinted as a blinding ray of light entered his eye. "Ah man." Junko said slowly turning the rusted door knob. opening the old worn down door, Junko entered into the room in a stealthy manor. The room had a rather weak table. Scrolls laid waste over the table, already open, and scattered. "Scrolls? Well, time for a quick read." Junko thought picking up a scroll. His eyes panned over the peculiar writing as he raised a brow. "Uhhhh." Junko grunted. picking up another scroll, Junko scratched his head.

"I wonder what this is about. I can't decipher this writing."

"It does seem odd. What do you think it say?"

"Who knows, it could be anything."

"Take it with you. Maybe you can find someone that knows how to read that junk."

"Good idea."

Rolling the scroll up, Junko put it in a pocket of his belt pouch. "Hmmm, I might as well take them all." Junko thought grabbing the remaining scrolls. "I wonder if those toads can read." Junko thought exiting the room. Closing the door behind him, Junko headed for the opposite door. Interested in what else he might find, Junko opened the next door normally. "hmmm, just working supplies." Junko thought looking at the various metal materials. "Well, they want me to give them a report of this tower. So, I guess I'll take them everything I find. They might could find some use in these things." Junko said picking up the plethora of materials. It was nothing fancy, Just a pair of old scissors, a hammer, nails, and a bucket.

Placing all the materials in the bucket, Junko decided to make his way back down stairs. After all, upstairs was clear. Making his way back down the raggedy stairs, Junko looked back at the first two doors he encountered coming into the tower.

"Do you think I should take these finding to the toads now? Or, should I wait until I finish checking out the tower?"

"Wait until you're finished."

"good idea. That's your second good idea today! Look at you being all helpful. Isn't that a good little demon."

"Don't mock me human, you're bound to regret it."

"Yadda Yadda Yadda! Blah blah blah! That's all I heard."

Holding the bucket full of metal materials, Junko decided to continue through the tower. Opening a door, He noticed a peculiar sack. "Nice, a backpack!" Junko said Ready to see what was in it. Junko quickly examined the backpack, ensuring nothing was in it. "It's empty, but this bucket is surely going in here." Junko thought packing the bag with the bucket. Zipping it up, Junko threw it over his left shoulder. Putting the other strap on, Junko adjusted the strings to make it tight on his back. "Welp, one more door to go!" Junko said leaving the room.

"This tower examination is going to go by quicker then I thought."

"Yeah yeah, long as you make it quick."

Opening the last door, Junko's jaw immediately dropped. "Wow, this examination has only just begun." Junko said starring at another staircase. "Looks like I'm going down." Junko thought looking at the row of extinguished torches.

"Nothing to it, but to do it."

"Good point."

With intense speed, Junko quickly flashed a series of hands signs. His body began to over heat as he inhaled a breath of air, infusing it with heated chakra and exhaling, he ignited a burst of flames. Blowing a stream of raging fire, it released like the breath of a mystical dragon, connecting with the extinguished torches. Careful to not destroy the building or cause any further damage, Junko ended his Jutsu as quick as it was released, hoping to brighten his path way.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Junko went and gathered all the items, like a good little hoarder, and who knows, he might end up needing them. After some more searching and some rummaging through rooms, he was finally ready to go down the stairs with torches lit and everything.

As he descended the stairs, he discovered that it led to a humongous underground space that should remind him more of a crypt or a dungeon. As he continued further into the damp room, if he looked the map in his possession, he’d discover that it was getting filled out, so he could retrace his steps.

If he looked around, he’d see ornate columns here and there, lined up fashionably and each of them had another torch hanging off of them. As Junko continued into the room, he’d end up with a choice of three directions to go. Left, right and straight ahead. The ball was his Junkos court, so to speak.

[You can opt to do all three in one post, it’s up to you.]
[spoilername="Left"]Junko would head down the small corridor and through a door, behind the door he’d find a pile of gold coins on a pedestal, and another scroll with that strange language on it. This one had scribbles on the backside of it as well, but in common. They read Danger lurks in the depths. Beware adventurer. Apparently Junko wasn’t the first one to be down here. And depending on how he did, he wouldn’t be the last.

In the corner of the room he’d see a quarterstaff with a gem at the end of it that might be of use somewhere. It was up to him if he’d bring it or not, as usual. Asides from these things, there wasn’t really much to find in the room asides from mold here and there on the walls. There was no doors asides from the one he entered from.[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Straight ahead"]Going straight ahead, Junko would pass through a semi-long corridor, which ended in a big room with a staircase placed in the center of it all. Scattered around the room were shards of glass, presumably from round glass bottles containing various liquids. The reason it was an assumed thing, was simple. There were unshattered glass bottles lying around the room. They might even come in handy later, if Junko decided to carry them with him.[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Right"]Down the corridor to the right, Junko would find an ornamented room, with a center pedestal with a socket in it. It seemed like a gem would fit in the socket. If Junko had one such gem, he could insert it in the pedestal which would trigger a rumbling sound, followed by a loud click, as a bit of wall opened up and revealed a treasure chest, filled with various riches. On the top of the pile was an amulet that looked out of place in the chest because of its plain look. However, it had words engraved on it.
Amulet_Text.png

Maybe Junko could figure out what they meant. Maybe not. When he held the amulet though, he’d feel protected somehow.

If he didn’t have the gem, he wouldn’t really be able to do anything in the room, and would have to return at a later time if he figured out where to get the gem from.[/spoilername]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
The path flared in fire as the torches was lit. Releasing a miniature burp, Junkos blazing breath seeped into his nose. "Whew, Very hot." Junko thought as he rubbed his belly. His stomach was hot from the fire affinity Jutsu. "Damn, it's been a minute since I used a fire Jutsu." Junko thought Making his way down the lit path. focusing not to miss a step, Junko entered an enormous dungeon like area.

"I like this place, seems more of my style."

"This place seems obscure."

Noticing the moisture diffused through the air, Junko raised a brow and took a mental note. "What the hell type of place is this?" Junko thought coming to a halt. Analyzing and observing the scenery, A few pillars with complex patters was placed in different directions.

"I feel like I'm on a treasure hunt or something."

"Yeah, I wouldn't count on finding no treasures here. So far you've only found useless crap."

"Well, it might be useless to me, but to the toads, it might be a blessing."

"Yeah sure."

"Never know unless I bring it to them."

"Your choice, I honestly feel like you're wasting your time pal."

"Pal? Well, someone's getting a soft spot."

"It was clearly a joke. Sarcasm as you humans call it."

"You get on my damn nerves."

Continuing through the mysteriously damp dungeon, Junko arrived at another fork in the road. Once again, he encountered three different locations to check out. "Watch one of these damn directions get me killed." Junko thought placing his bag down in the center of the area. Focusing chakra into his right hand, he gave the bag a soft touch, placing a specialized seal that read, "Quick Silver".

Flying_Thunder_God_Technique.JPG

Reaching into his belt pouch, he pulled out three abnormal kunai. The kunai had three blades instead of one and on the handle, which was thicker than normal, sketched Junkos specialized seal for his reverse summoning technique. "Let's see what I can do with this Jutsu of mine." Junko thought as he threw one kunai left, right, and then straight. Listening in, three simultaneous taps was heard. "They're set." Junko thought grabbing a torch and activating his Jutsu. Junko reverse summoned, bending reality around himself, creating a reality step. Stepping through space in a mere instant at a God like speed. Warping energy released from his pores, consuming him, giving off a flash as he arrived at his kunai stuck within a door.

"Nice technique."

"Thanks, I'm going to surprise my sensei with it when I return."

Grabbing his kunai and giving it a nice jerk, Junko opened the door. Placing his kunai back into his belt pouch, Junko entered into the damp room. Coins sat upon a pedestal as they seemed to dazzle and another scroll. Shaking his head, it was just his luck.

"Someone's going to be rich."

"I could care less about the gold to be honest."

"Why is that?"

"only Unique things that can be cherished excites my eye."

"Like that staff over there?"

"Where?"

Turning quickly, Junko noticed the peculiar quarterstaff. With a nod, Junko moved towards the scroll. Picking it up, he opened it, giving it a quick scan. "Another shitty scroll that I can't understand." Junko thought making his way to the staff. Grabbing it and holding it up, Junko smirked noticing the gem.

"Yes, just like this."

With those words, Junko used his technique once more, Reverse summoning himself to his second kunai. Appearing in a decorative room, Junko removed his kunai from a pedestal. "Another room full of riches? Junko asked observing the old fancy room. "Hmmm." Junko mumbled as he analyzed the pedestal. It was quite odd, but it seemed like it was meant for the pointed gem. Blowing on top of the pedestal, dust particles flew through the air. "This must be meant for the gem." Junko said giving the staff a spin. Stabbing the gem pointed quarterstaff into the pedestal, a rumbling sound occurred.

"Ah hell. Please don't let some big ass Boulder come out and I have to run for my life."

"Should've went with the gold."

"not the time for I told you so."

"Just saying. maybe if you was a demon, you'd understand."

"Shut the hell up."

"Sure, just because you included hell."

"Ugh, you aggravate me."

With a loud click that echoed within the room, a small portion of the side wall moved. Opening up, it revealed a treasure chest. With a sigh of relief, Junko motioned towards the chest. Flipping a latch and opening it up, revealed glorious riches. "Once again, jackpot." Junko thought looking at the various items.

"Wow, that unique thing lead you to more riches, something you don't care for apparently."

"That's were you're wrong. That unique staff lead me to another unique thing."

Picking up a seemingly out of placed amulet, Junko's body heated with warmth. It was as if Gods hands itself wrapped around the young jinchuuriki, granting him with protection. "This thing..." Junko thought examining the gem. "More stuff I can't make out." Junko said noticing he engravings.

"Ugh, you're such a stupid human. Typical."

"Whatever."

Using his reverse summoning technique, Junko appeared near his bag with a single flash of warping energy. Scooping his bag with one hand and quickly putting it on his shoulder, Junko used his reality stepping technique to his final kunai. Removing his kunai from the wall and putting it up, Junko observed the new room. "All this glass. Welp, at least I know the source." Junko thought noticing the glass bottles everywhere. Grabbing a bottle near the stairs, Junko simply put it on the side slot of his backpack. "Ah man, more stairs. What's up with this big ass place?" Junko said getting ready to take the stairs. Hopefully the place wouldn't get any bigger.

Mft
WC:969
CRPJ

Name of Jutsu: Reality Step/seal

CRPJ's Effect: Allows Junko to reverse summon within a topic. by bending reality around him, creating a reality step. He's able to step through space in a mere instant, faster then normal. Warping energy releases from his pores, consuming him, giving off a flash. Then he'll reverse summon to his destination(Where a place formula must be located) Can take up to two people with him upon contact with their approval.

Jutsu Extension/Special action: User is able to place warping energy into a specialized seal and can place it upon a person(with consent) or object. The seal only remains on an object/person for thirty minutes. And can only be used within a single topic. Junko is able to use Reality step to reverse summon to or near the placed seal. Once used and if Junko wanted to use the Jutsu again, he must reverse summon to a different seal before returning to the previous one, within the 30 minute increment.

Example RP of how it will be used: A kunai placed with Junkos reality seal sat in the grass, stabbed into the ground near a tall tree. At the top of the tree, sat Junko comfortably relaxing. At the buzz of his pager, it was time to go. "Well, duty calls." Junko said as he used His new technique. With a flash, he stood by his kunai, picking it up as he begun making his way to the hospital.

Reason why it cannot be used in battle: It would be impossible to use the jutsu in the middle of battle. the focus required would be too hard to maintain in the middle of battle. Attempting to do so would cause a rip in reality itself, Junko would be lost forever.

Limitations:
*Only usable within single topics [Can not be used to enter a topic/switch topics]
*Cannot be used for things such as Forced Exit/Entry, Running/Fleeing, etc.
*If wishing to reverse summon with someone else requires their OOC permission and contact.
Happy to accept any extra limitations the team feels are necessary.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Upon Junkos reality stepping the third time, he didn’t appear where he expected to be. Instead, he appeared in an entirely dark room. It was damp, smelled like mildew, and had puddles of water on the floor. It seemed like the floor wasn’t even stone in here, but dirt. Junko would have to light a torch or something along those lines.

If he did, he’d see that further into the room, there was a gigantic beast, with a lions head, a goats head and a lizards head. It also had wings, a lizard-like tail, goat hind legs, and lion forelegs. It simply stood there, staring at him at first, then it began growling and showing fangs, trying to intimidate the tiny shinobi (tiny compared to the chimera, that is)

The chimera lunged at Junko, initiating the battle with a simple charging attack intended to throw Junko offguard. Hopefully Junko would have the reaction skills to avoid the attack, or the defensive skills to block it. If he didn’t, he’d be hit and thrown against the back wall of the room, knocking the air out of his lungs. Either way, the ball was in his court in regards to defense, evasiveness and offense.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Upon his last reality step, Junko stomach flipped as he felt a different vibe in the room he was in. "It's as if I can never escape darkness." Junko thought as he stood in a pitch black room. The smell of mildew was overwhelming as Junko took a few steps in what seemed like sand. Stepping in a puddle of water, Junko rolled his eyes. "Uuuggghh, just my luck." Junko said as his voice echoed. His surroundings felt mucky and quite uncomfortable, yet he still felt protected.

Coming to an halt, A beastly growl was heard. A large presence was felt and a sense of danger made Junkos spine tingle. "Whatever it is, it's big!" Junko thought crouching to step back. Touching the hilt of his blade, he could feel whatever it was coming directly for him.

"You better move!"

Moving with his seikon speed, Junko moved several feet back, but it wasn't enough. Getting hit, Junko hacked spit as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. His body soon lunged to the back wall. Upon impact, the wall cracked tremendously as all the air seemed to vanish from his lungs. Falling to the ground, Junko legs trembled as he tried to gather his composure. His heart pumped rapidly as he could feel his body heat up. Mazuko's dark malicious chakra could be felt seeping from his pores like steam as his head rung.

"Kill...." Junko whispered as he staggered to his feet. The dark entity within himself began to grow as his chakra mixed with Mazoku's exploded around him. It was barely seen within the darkness due to its dark color. He could feel his muscles throb as his strength excelled normal heights. The seal upon his stomach brightened. The air in the room seemed to thin as the pressure on his body became heavy. "Prepare to die..." Junko said in a evil tone. Sliding one foot back, Junko Readied himself.

"Now, I control this show."

Mazoku's words went unheard as Junko unsheathed his blade. Preparing to blindly attack his unknown opponent in rage, the feeling of protection grew around him. With a fragment of a flashback, Junko thought about the night Mazuko was sealed inside him. "Sensei, you trusted me to control and tame this power." Junko thought tightening his grip on his katana. Coming outside the village, Junko was determined to balance himself between light, and dark. Despite Mazoku's presence, Junko refused to lose himself.

"AAAAHHHH!" Junko roared demonically as his red chakra brightened, overpowering Mazoku's. His large exert of chakra illuminated the room, revealing the large abomination. Junko's stare was cold and his face was blunt with no emotion. "This thing... May very well exit this place and wreak havoc on the toads. Or even worse, innocent civilians in distant lands." Junko thought feeling in control of himself. He had to survive and protect the world of future destruction that the beast could cause. Defeating the three headed beast could possibly help maintain peace, eliminating future problems upon the land it could cause.

tumblr_m638jncgNl1rtfi82o1_500.gif

Moving at nearly his top speed, Junko attempted to maneuver around the chimera, attempting several basic strikes at key vital points. The abominations neck or necks, tail, and wings. If he was unable to Maneuver properly, Junko would use his top speed seikon abilities. Excelling the limits of time and reality itself, Junko would use "Transpositional Flurry - Warp Combo Taijutsu" Attempting to critically strike the beast.

MFT
WC:575

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

At first, it seemed as if Junko’s flurry of attacks had an effect on the beast. And sure, it did: It made the chimera pissed off as all hell. It lashed out at Junko, attempting to bash him across the room. At worst Junko would be flung into the stone wall of the room, and at best, he’d escape with being flung a few meters away. If there was one thing you didn’t do, it was piss off a chimera. They hit like trucks, and had the hardened skin of an armored nuclear train. In other words, you’d have to do better than poke it with a sword.

The snake head of the chimera hissed and lunged at Junko, trying to bite him. If Junko was hit by the teeth he’d be badly poisoned as this sucker was packing a seriously lethal cocktail. And as if that wasn’t enough, the chimera spun around and the lion roared at Junko, while the goats head breathed fire at him. A nasty piece of work this was. Junko would have to think outside the box to defeat it. Perhaps something really alternative would work. Like attacking it from within, or toppling a wall, or a ceiling, on top of it.

In any case, if Junko didn’t do something and fast, he’d be shinobi-kabob. And not the good kind, but the burnt to a crisp kind. However, just as it seemed like there was nothing to do about the chimera, an opening showed itself. With three heads, the beast also had three brains. And sometimes one of the heads wanted to do something the other two didn’t want to do. Sure, the beast couldn’t be reasoned with, but Junko just might be able to turn the internal rivalry and bickering into something much, much worse: An all-out internal war.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back