Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

One With The Outside World - [Contract Search]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
surprisingly, Junko's attacks weren't having any true effect on the enormous beast. "This is preposterous." Junko thought with each swing of his blade. "Well, I'm managing to piss this big guy off." Junko said noticing the frustration of the chimera grow. As Junko continued with his overwhelming speed, he stepped all around the chimera until it became infuriated with anger, stopping Junko in his tracks.

"Oh shit!" Junko said as the beast lashed out. Coming in full contact with a part of the beast, Junko was once again tossed like a ragged doll across the room. The impact of the great beast was no joke as it still rung Junko's head. "I don't want the wind knocked out of me twice." Junko thought as he regathered himself with a flip. Connecting with the back wall with his feet, Junko pushed back off with a twist using his seikon speed.

Re-stabilizing in mid-air, Junko adjusted his blade as he flew head to head with a launching snake head that hissed with rage. Focusing his chakra and extending it into his weapon, Junko's red chakra engulfed his blade, increasing its reach, sharpening its point, and reinforcing its steel to inflict more damage as he attacked. Overcharging himself with his reality bending energy mid-way, Junko distorted the reality around him, creating what seemed like clones of himself. Afterimages was created by his energy that appeared and faded at random moments around the room.

Dodging with almost a graze from the snake heads vicious fangs, Junko managed to slip in an attack of his own, but once again it was ineffective. "Looks like my katana just won't cut it, literally." Junko thought landing behind the chimera. Sheathing his blade, it seemed as all of his afterimages or "clones" did the same as he began to shift around the room hoping to discombobulate the abomination.

In mere moments of analyzation, Junko had peeped out one of the chimeras flaws. "It's dysfunctional. Three brains and everyone can't do everything." Junko thought as he began to focus His reality bending energy into his right hand. It illuminated a firry blue as Junko used his seikon speed to appear above the chimera. Attempting to come in contact with the beast using "Destruction pulse", a forceful wave pulse would be released that would temporarily destabilize the very atomic structure of the chimera if caught by the blast. It would surely cause disorientation and an immense amount of pain. If Junko's hypothesis was correct, it would send the chimeras body functioning even more out of whack.

If the beast counters or attacks Junko, he'd easily use one of his after-images as a body switch. After his first Jutsu or after Junko's body switch, he'd proceed with a series of hand signs. Focusing his chakra, enormous vines would sprout from the ground, attempting to tangle the great beast by each of its heads, tail, arms, legs, and stomach. Rather caught or not, while the beast is held or distracted, Junko would use his seikon speed to appear behind the chimera and use is "destruction pulse" Jutsu once more.

OOC: Really am enjoying the Rp :)
Mft
WC: 517
Jutsu
-Vine Tangle
A wood jutsu that conjures a series of vines to sprout from the ground near a target, Wrapping around and ensnaring them in a tangled mess. Having been reinforced with chakra, these binds are quite difficult to escape, but at the same time provide a small degree of protection until severed.

-Chakra Extension
technique that engulfs one's weapon with chakra, potentially increasing their reach and sharpening or reinforcing the potency of the weapon to inflict damage.

-Destruction Pulse - Offensive Area Ninjutsu
Focusing for a moment on their control of reality and energy, the Seikon releases a forceful pulse that temporarily destabilizes the very atomic structure of those caught in its path causing both extreme disorientation and pain.

-Synchronized Multipresence - Special Fighting Style
It is said that Seikon clan members are omnipresent; that they are everywhere at once when they choose to be. This is only partly true, as the Seikon have the ability to overcharge themselves with their reality bending energies, releasing it in such a way that seems to distort the reality around them. This creates multiple "clones" of themselves, afterimages created by their energy that appear and fade at random moments nearby around them.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

The Chimera roared in anger as it was slashed by Junkos sword, but it wasn’t at all down for the count. It lunged at him, raising its giant paw and it seemed as if it was trying to pin Junko under it. Unfortunately for the chimera, Junko had a few tricks up his sleeve. One of which was to basically reappear above the chimera and then use Destruction Pulse on it. The beast buckled and swayed, but didn’t fall just yet. Instead it tried to hit Junko with another fire breath, in combination with the snake head spitting concentrated venom at the man.

Unfortunately, again, for the chimera, Junko was prepared for even that, and suddenly giant vines entangled the beast, holding it in place and allowing Junko to finish it off. One destruction pulse later, and the beast fell to the ground, seemingly lifeless. If Junko was smart, he’d find a way to bring the beast back with him as there were most certainly people willing to study it. Upon the conclusion of the battle, the room became eerily silent.

Junko would get the feeling that he had to get out of the room as fast as he could, but it seemed as if there were no doors there. There was a hole in the floor though, no other way out. His reverse summoning wouldn’t work in there due to too much interference in the subterranean tower. It seemed as if his only way onwards was down the hole. If he jumped through, he’d find himself falling for at least five or six stories, before landing in a pool of crystal clear water that was illuminated by lit crystals.
pool.png

If Junko looked around him, he’d see trees with vine growths and crystal spheres, and if he looked up, he’d see the night sky. Or something close to it anyways. Somehow the inside of the tower was distorted and thus there was a sky with stars and everything once you got a certain distance down. Junko had passed that distance. Where would he go from here? There were a few paths to pick, one might lead him to something interesting, and it also might not. All depends on your point of view~

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
A sudden explosion occurred as Junko connected with his last destruction pulse. The beast roared and shook as it fell in pain, sounding off with a booming thud. The smoke in the room soon cleared, revealing Junko sitting on top of the vicious beasts back. Smoking a cigarette, Junko inhaled deeply, enjoying all the nicotine and silence possible. "Ugh, this tower is something else. I'd have never expected to see this big fella down here. I wonder how long this thing have been down here." Junko Thought giving the chimera a gentle pat on the back. It was a shame Junko had to do the beast that way, but it had to be done. Better him then Mazoku.

Pulling out a decent size scroll, Junko sighed a bit. "I really should take this big thing to someone. I don't think I killed it and it could be used for a splendid study. But..." Junko said with a long pause. "Ugh, my scroll space is occupied." Junko said face palming. Shaking his head as he covered his face, he decided to do the unspeakable. Opening his scroll on the chimeras back with a few variations of hand signs, Junko summoned all the materials he had in the scroll with a puff of smoke after he placed a single hand on the paper. "Damn, I have to get rid of all of them." Junko thought looking at a huge pile of cigarette boxes.

"Ugh, might as well take a box for the road." Junko said putting a box of smoke in his jacket pocket before swiping the rest away. With a final sigh, Junko began another variation of hand signs at a blinding speed. Slamming his hand on the scroll, he sealed the great beast inside. The chimera seemed to vanish at a huge cloud of smoke as Junko grabbed the scroll and fell. Putting it away in mid air, Junko began to have a bad feeling about his surroundings.

To his surprise, he was falling right into a huge hole. Falling in, he managed to catch onto the edge of the hole. "Aww hell." Junko thought as his hand slipped. Falling about six stories down, Junko was beginning to regret sealing the chimera. Landing into a pool of remarkable cleared crystallized water with the bend of his knees, Junko had arrived in a totally different place. Immediately analyzing his surroundings, Mystical trees with illuminating crystal spheres could be seen. "Aww hell, where am I now?" Junko said loking into a breath taking sky.

"this tower is something else. I wonder how much time has past? The toads probably think I'm dead by now." Junko thought as he made his way out the pool of water. Taking the only path available, Junko observed the beautiful terrain as he took another route left. Hopefully, he'd be able to make his way back to the toads to inform them of his little adventure. But by the looks of things, it was no telling when things were going to end.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Junko followed the path, the forest became more and more sparse, and the crystals that lit the way, got replaced with bright moonlight. Further down the path, Junko could see what looked like a mansion, towering above the few trees surrounding it. There wasn’t really anything else to see or do around there, so his only option was to go in.

Upon entering the house, he’d find it in complete darkness. Only, after a few seconds or so, candles sprung to life, illuminating the hall he stood in. The wallpaper had holes, and was peeling off the walls here and there, and every single painting in the room had that effect where it’s like they’re staring at you. It was positively unnerving and combined with the state of disrepair the mansion had, it meant that Junko had to watch his step. He might go through a floorboard or perhaps end up going through a hole.

As Junko walked further into the room he was in, he’d see four doors, and two staircases that both led up, if he stretched, he could see a single door up top. Which one he picked would decide what kind of trip he’d be sent on.

If he picked the closest door on the left, he’d be entering a kitchen in pristine condition. Everything looked as if the people using it had stepped away literally only a minute or two before Junko arrived. It was fully furnished and stocked, and Junko might find something nice in the cupboards or the fridge.

If he picked the farthest door on the left, he’d be entering a library containing tons of books. There were much too many for him to carry out, and even if he left a seal in there, he wouldn’t be able to reverse summon himself to the place. If he decided to try and read a book, he’d have to first decipher them. They were written in that strange script the scrolls he found had been written in. But who knows? Maybe there was a key to the mystery in there. It’d take a long time, that’s for sure.

If he picked the closest door on the right, he’d find himself in a broom closet. Barely enough room to turn around inside it, and it only contained cleaning supplies. How uneventful.

The farthest door on the right yielded a surprise in that it led to a room with a giant vault door. Without the right combination for it, the door would remain locked and closed. Not even jutsus of any kind would help against this hardened metal monstrosity of a door. Clues might be scattered around in the mansion, and one of them might even be in the very room. The door had a five ciphered code locking it shut, and currently it was set at “01853”. If Junko randomly tried spinning dials around to change the numbers, nothing would happen except he might, if he strained his ears as hard as he could, be able to hear a “clink” every now and then.

Finally, the door at the top of the stairs led to a long corridor with doors on both sides and more creepy paintings that seemed to be staring at him. If Junko tried opening one of the doors in the corridor he’d find them locked, and with no visible keyhole.

What would the mednin do?

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Making his way through the crystal lit path, things seemed to drown in the moonlight. The Environment was quite peaceful, a place Junko could surely get use to. It was no telling how long he'd been gone. Clearing this tower had been quite a job and the young jinchuuriki apparently didn't even scratch the surface. "If those toads had to clear this place, their warts would be full." Junko said shaking his head a little.

"I'd turn around and head back if I was you."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that a few minutes ago, but this tower isn't cleared. I gave my word to help those toads."

"so..."

"In my opinion, If someone can't keep their word, they can't be trusted. With me calling them friends, I must show they can trust me."

"You're getting soft."

"I wouldn't call it that, but the medical branch has had an effect on me when it comes to kindness."

"Whatever."

moments later, he had walked upon a great mansion. A quite odd mansion. After all, look where it was located. An unknown environment under a raggedy tower. Despite its oddness, Junko pushed forward. It was nothing else to do and he still had to clear everything before making his way back. Entering into the mansion, He was once again in the dark. "I can't see a damn thing." Junko thought wishing he still had a torch.

In a matter of seconds, candles sprung to life. Tiny burning blazes sprouted light in the pitch black room. "Well, that helps, but I wish the lights was back off." Junko thought as he observed the creepy paintings on the peeling walls. "Let me get the hell out of here." Junko whispered as he moved further into the room.

Noticing four doors, and two staircases that both led up, Junko shook his head. "This place is huge." Junko said as he stretched, taking note of another door. Taking the door farthest to the left, Junko entered a great library containing what seemed like billions of books.

"Mazoku, welcome to a world of knowledge. This place is probably filled with vast information."

"I know a place like this in hell, except everything's on fire and it's always filled with screams."

"Wow..."

Pulling a book from a shelf, Junko realized it was in that strange writing that he simply couldn't figure out. "This would be the perfect time to figure this shit out." Junko thought pulling some more books from the shelf. "I can do this." Junko thought as the learning process was about to begin.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After a multitude of hours, Junko hit a wall in learning the strange language, though he had learn how to read a multitude of words, enough to know what the scrolls had said. As he was done, the room faded to a ruined library, as if Junko had been spending time in the past. It seemed as if there was more to that mansion than met the eye. Perhaps if he searched the other rooms he’d find clues as to what the heck was going on in there. On the floor was a piece of parchment with the numbers 01 on it.

The remaining choices Junko had was the room with a vault door, a broom closet, a kitchen, and finally the door at the top of the stairs. He’d have to make a choice about where to go. Would he search the other rooms for more numbers on parchments? Or would he go straight for the door at the top?

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
After numerous hours, studying, and analyzing, Junko had finally started understanding the peculiar language. The room that was once neatly put together was now messy, filled with open books all over the place.

"Took you long enough!"

"Ahhh shut up. This stuff was more complicated then it looked."

Packing his stuff back into the backpack, Junko observed the room. "What the hell?" Junko thought noticing how greatly things shifted. "The whole interior of this room is different now. Its like a ruined library now." Junko thought putting the backpack on his back and tightening the straps. Exiting the ruined library, Junko stopped as he'd stepped on something interest. A peculiar parchment with two numbers on it. "I'll just pocket it." Junko thought picking it up.

Stuffing the parchment into his pocket, Junko continued to move forward. Picking the closest door to the left, Junko entered a kitchen in top condition. It was odd indeed, especially since it seemed like people didn't live here. After all, this place would be considered off the grid, literally. "hmmm. Who ever lives here probably didn't want to be found." Junko mumbled, enjoying the aroma in the air. Looking at the soup that was about to boil, Junko had to give it a taste.

Dipping a finger in and giving it a lick, Junkos spine tingled as his stomach flipped. Holding his tongue out and dropping to his knees, Junko eyes filled with disgust. "Yuck!?" Junko said wiping of his finger. "Someone should stay the hell out of the kitchen." Junko mumble moving to check the cupboards. Rather he found anything or not, he would bother with the fridge. After all, it was already settled that the food was unappetizing.

After his unpleasant experience in the kitchen, Junko hurried and made his exit. Continuing to the farthest door to the right, Junko encountered a giant vault door. Looking at it, Junko raised a brow as he began searching the room for anything that could be useful.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
In the kitchen, he’d find a scrap of paper in the cupboard. On it was a single number: 2. As he headed to the vault room, he would be reminded that there was one other place he hadn’t gone to.
The vault door had five numbers on it, they were rather prominent, and all set to 0. There were dials beside each number so they could be changed. Maybe if Junko found the combination he’d gain access to something useful. Either way, the room was entirely empty asides from the door, and a tiny scrap of paper on the floor, over in the corner. On it was a single number. A 7. Perhaps it had meaning when combined with the one he found earlier. Perhaps it didn’t.

Assuming Junko went to the broom closet, he’d find the final piece of paper with numbers on it. This was a 9. Or was it a 6? He’d have to experiment with the vault door to find out what order to put the numbers in. Or he could try and put the pieces of paper together and see if their tear marks matched up. Then he’d be sure to find the combination for the door.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Junko had acquired several parchments varying in numbers. It was interesting indeed. "Must be to open the vault." Junko thought studying the numbers. It was no way of telling what was inside, but it had to be important. after all, why else go through all the trouble to spread and hide numbers.

Observing the cold vault, Junko put his ear to it. Looking at the dials and what it was set to, it seemed like he needed one more number. "Hmm..." the medical shinobi thought as he retraced his steps. He remembered two doors that he didn't checkout. One which was at the top of the stairs and one that was close to the right. In little to no time, Junko made his way to the door.

Twisting the nob with little force, Junko frowned. "broom closet." Junko thought expecting the door to lead to something or someplace interesting. Junkos frown quickly faded in a matter of seconds as he starred at the floor. Bending down, he picked up another small parchment. "Just what I need, time to experiment with numbers." Junko thought looking at the nine, or six. Entering back into the vault room, Junko began to twist and turn the dial, attempting to figure out the vault combination as his mind generated random sequences of the numbers based on the numbers he held.

"Damn..." Junko said as he even began creating combinations with a six instead of nine. "Come on now... Please open. Junko thought as he worked in an intense speed using his seikon abilities.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After his fifteenth attempt, the vault door gave off a loud CLUNK, as the locking mechanism within the door unlocked, followed by slow ticking as the door slowly swung open. Behind the door was a small room, it seemed almost too small to be a vault, but hey, it was. Contained within, suspended in mid-air above a dais, was a large dark red scroll with a waxy texture. It seemed to be an object of great importance, and Junko would be wise to pick it up and bring it with him.

If he did pick it up, the door at the top of the stairs would be unlocked, and if he chose to go up and check it out, he’d even find the door wide open for him to enter. At first glance the room appeared to be your everyday one room apartment, complete with bed and everything. However, upon Junko entering the door would swing shut and lock, and the room would shimmer around him, then everything would go dark and eventually after what felt like an eternity, Junko would find himself back outside the tower, in the real world, where the toad had been waiting for him impatiently. ”Where the heck have you been?” it said, staring at him.

On the other hand, if Junko didn't pick it up, he wouldn't actually get out, and he'd be stuck in the mansion until he finally did pick it up, which would then result in the above minor adventure, with the one difference that the toad wouldn't just be impatient, it'd be downright grumpy.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
"Will you ever get the damn door open?"

"I don't know, this is taking for ever!"

With the sound of a loud CLUNK, the mechanism clicked, screeching softly as it unlocked. "Yes!" Junko said with a bit excitement as the metal door slowly opened, revealing a small room. Raising a brow, Junko entered, curious to what he'd find. Floating by an odd force, A large dark red scroll with a waxy texture was in reach. "Well, I took everything else right? Might as well take this too!" Junko said grabbing the scroll, carrying it between his arm pit.

Exiting the vault, Junko smirked. "These toads will enjoy this. It's the best thing I've found." Junko thought as he decided to finish his sweep of the house. Making his way up stairs, he entered the last room left. It was standard, nothing out of the ordinary, except for it abruptly closing behind him. In a matter of moments, the room began to twist and twirl, fading into darkness. "What the hell is going on!" Junko thought as his bind went blank.

"Where the heck have you been?”

Opening his eyes to blinding sun rays, Junko grunted. "What the hell is going on?" he mumbled as he found himself laying on the plush grass. Strangely, the scroll was right beside him. Standing to his feet, Junko took the backpack off. "I've searched that entire tower for you. Cleared it, and brought you all my findings. Hopefully I helped enough for you to take over the lowlands." Junko said standing the large scroll up. Hopefully, the toads would find it as interesting as Junko did.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The frog stared blankly at Junko as he said something about taking over the lowlands. ”Oh right. That was the excuse for having you go down there. Riight… Yeah, we actually just wanted this scroll.” the toad said and laughed loudly before grabbing it and opening it to the first blank spot on it. ”So how about it kid? Gonna sign this or are you going to chicken out on power?” it asked Junko and looked him directly into the eyes, awaiting his choice. Either he’d sign, and gain the power of the toads, or he wouldn’t sign, and thus have wasted all of this time on nothing.

[Make your choice broski, it’s now or never. :3]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
”Oh right. That was the excuse for having you go down there."

"What?" Junko thought as he had a look of confusion. Looking at the toad with wide eyes, Junko face palmed.

"Riight… Yeah, we actually just wanted this scroll.”

"Wow, jokes on you kid."

"They just don't know the hell I went through. All for this damn scroll!"

"Haha, you let a couple amphibians play you like a fool."

Beginning to giggle a little, Junko looked up. His giggles soon turned into historical laughter. Holding his stomach, he began to think back on his little adventure. The doorways, the items, the beast, marvelous environment, and interesting mansion. It was a crazy joy ride, but a great joy ride in the end.

Taking the scroll and opening it to the first blank spot, Junko stopped. Starring at the toad, the young jinchuuriki shook his head.

"So how about it kid? Gonna sign this or are you going to chicken out on power?”

Smirking, Junko nodded. Now, he had his own story to tell, just like his sensei. "I can't wait to see the expression on the old mans face when he hear about my experience with toads." Junko thought biting his thumb. crouching to one knee, Junko signed in his own blood, attaching his entire being to the contract species. "Tsuyoshi Junko" the medical Shinobi said as he finish signing his name.

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd like a copy of this." Junko said putting his last finishing touch to the scroll. Dabbing a bit of his blood on each finger, he applied a finishing stamp. "When do we begin?" Junko said Smirking.

Mft
WC:273

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Upon Junkos signing of the scroll, the blood glowed, then immediately dried out as if it had been ink on paper. The toad folded up the scroll and sent it through a portal to his kind in the spirit realm. ”The scroll cannot be copied, nor can it be transcribed.” the toad said and looked at Junko before shaking its head. This kid didn’t know diddly about the contract scrolls, then again, it was to be expected. It was his first time signing one, right? ”For what it’s worth, kid. I think you fight against the chimera was very interesting.” the toad said and laughed ”We’ll be in touch. And whenever you need us, you know the drill.” it said and vanished from sight.

It had been a surreal adventure for Junko, and it was finally over. He had gotten his reward. The toads had gotten what they wanted. Everyone’s happy, right?

[Congrats! Toad contract: Unlocked. - Topic end]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back