Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Onward and upward [contract search]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke grew more and more concerned with the approaching spirits and before he knew it, his barrier had been covered with the voodoo doll creatures. His heart pounded a bit more, sure he had been in tougher situations and prevailed, but this might not have been one of those times. The spirits didn’t seem hostile however, and that alone brought about some inner peace, but if they intended to do harm, then Daisuke had a few evil jutsu to use on them. The jutsus Gate of Enma (link) and Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path (link) came to his mind at that moment. "It seems that disrupting Koda’s chakra could be the solution to getting that thing out of him. The loud scream on the other hand...I can’t do that to him again. I can barely see anything. How am I supposed to find an exit. I’ll need better lighting.", he thought.

Dim lighting was provided by the spirits which covered the barrier which made them seem a bit more useful than originally expected. The lighting was not to liking and in an effort to gain a visual advantage, Daisuke would make a torch from his kaguyan powers as the spirit began to speak in tongues. The process was simply really. He concentrated on creating a bone on top of his original bone in his forearm and when it was prepared, he extracted it and tossed the sharp end into the ground four feet away from him. The tip was covered in a large amount of human fat cells, which could be used to ignite at any time. The finally thing he did was wrap a few pieces of cloth around the fat covered end.

He thought about his options while making the torch and found it best to simply play along. He would not light the torch yet, but if thing became stranger, then who knew what might happen. Upon hearing the riddle Daisuke thought, "Food, no not that. Its money, no. the economy makes money an invalid option, since people perform jobs that provide money. They then spend it back into the economy. Think!. Something that is yours alone and not for others. If I have it... I don’t share it...If I share it...I don’t have it. What is it? Scarce resources? No, it's something personal that I don't want others to have knowledge of or assess to it. And if I share it, I can never have it alone to myself again, since someone else will know. " He thought a bit longer and guessed the answer. "The answer is a secret. I’ll play your game, but Koda had better not be harmed.", he said waiting for the next test.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Forbaby2_zpsae4c15cc.jpg

Caninecontract_zps98d50f24.png

Hmm, it seemed Daisuke was smarter than these spirits had maybe thought. Koda gave a low nod and started to carve away at the ground again. The spirits were at least pleased that he would play, for it had been far to long since they had. Though, they were also confused at this human. He tore bone from his flesh and did not die, did not scream in pain. What was this magic? The spirits moved away from the fire, not liking the new glow that was being emitted. Peculiar indeed. Koda looked at Daisuke, the spirit manipulating him to raise his brow in question. "Very good human. You pass second test. We not kill friend. But you never guess next one, and friend will ours be." There was a snickering and a grin from Koda before he looked back at Daisuke with that same agonized expression, as that was the one they would forever continue to make in their endless existance.

Koda had carved the next riddle out into the floor, ready for Daisuke to take a crack at it. "Do you know what you need to get from one location to the next? Opening and closing them with ease. Occasionally they are locked, but not all the time. Retrace the 'firsts' and tell me what I am." The doggy smirk that Koda had made him believe he was a genius for this one. However, it was actually quite easy when you really thought about it. Maybe spirits don't have a very good learning curve? That was a question for later, but for now, they would test his relationship with Koda and his prowess of knowledge. Only one riddle would be left after this.

[OOC: So long time no post? I'm sorry again for the wait, and the really short post.]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I'm so sorry. I completely forgot to insert my post with an edit. I'm truely embarassed. I will be more mindful in the future.

The spirits had Daisuke puzzled for sure, but he refused to let the riddle pass-by him. His breathing began to quicken, but he knew only a calm and relaxed mind could see this thing through to the end. It wasn’t just his life at risk, but Koda’s, Azura’s, and Kaya’s lives as well. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment, but knew his doubts would get the best of him. “Okay. Think, think, think. What do you need to travel from one place to the next. Opening and closing…sometimes locked…retrace the firsts? What is it? A carriage? No, an opportunity then? Opportunity knocks, but that still doesn’t help me. Perhaps, it’s a door way? It locks, it opens and closes. No, that’s not it. I’m stumped. I’ll just guess again. If I’m wrong, I can still try to shock the spirit out of Koda. ”, he thought with a pensive look on his face.

This riddle was tough. It feels like I’ve been thinking about this for a week and still, I haven’t the slightest clue. I’ll say the answer is a doorway, though I don’t think that is correct. I however have a question for you. Why are you all here like this? Unfinished business? Just unable to move on, or perhaps there is more to you all than meets these rinnegan eyes. Your facial expressions show pain and suffering. Have you been tormented in some way? ”, he asked as he looked around the barrier he created. The spirits still surrounded it and it seemed Daisuke would have to continue playing along, at least for now.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Forbaby2_zpsae4c15cc.jpg

Foiled again! Blasted! This human was beyond what the spirits had originally anticipated! Hmm, they must think quickly if they were to stop this genius from freeing the enslaved dog companion and moving further into their domain of the cavern. The spirits on the barrior became angered and started to pound against it with their small little fists, faces scrunched into expressions of rage. Shrill screams erupted from them as they tried to pry their way inside. The spirit controlling Koda barked at the spirits and they flew from the barrior, disappearing into the cavern rocks with light thuds. Now, it was just Daisuke and himself. "Right. But you not get dis one. Then walk away you do." Koda's body moved back and scraped at the rock floor, pulling away more of the layers. As he was scrapping into it, the spirit would scrunch his face in thought to answer Daisuke's own questions. "It not matter. We stuck here. Can't remember. Home here now, we stay, protect it. Quiet here. Safer." It was really just a bunch of befuddled though, yet it took so much effort on the spirits part to get out.

This would be the last and final riddle, and in a way the spirit still admired that Daisuke stuck around for just a dog. Something like that took dedication and trust to the other, or at the very least some semblence of care. No matter, this vessel would surely be his. Looking at Daisuke, a furrowed brow, and an anxious look on his face, the spirit went back to it's normal zombie ways of focus. When he was finished, worry settled upon him. He hoped he had been clever enough to outsmart the human. If not, he would have to abide by what he believed was his terms of conduct and release the mutt along with perhaps something extra for passing his test. Onward he went. "'What force and strength cannot get through, I with a gentle touch can do. And many outside their homes would stand, were I not a friend at hand." If this body could sweat from nerves, it probably would be. Who knew a spirit filled of so much torment would worry so much about a simple game of riddles. He would sit, with baited anticipation for Daisuke's response.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke seemed baffled by the spirit which inhabited Koda’s body. It’s answer to why the spirits dwelled in the cave seemed odd to say the least and the way the spirit answered the question lead Daisuke to believe that perhaps it was better not to make any further inquires about their past, at least for now. Besides, he had more important things to fret over.
The spirits began to pound on the barrier and attempted to enter it, which didn’t surprise Daisuke too much since they did cover the entire barrier since he and Koda first got there. It seemed that the dominant spirit was the one that resided in Koda as he ordered the other spirits back to the shadows. Fro what Daisuke could tell, this spirit seemed anxious. One last riddle was given to him and the answer was not an obvious one.

"Okay, just one more. All the force and strength cannot get through this barrier of some sort. Many would stand outside if it was not me, a friend in hand. A fence? What!? The first answer was a secret and the second was a doorway. Some people can’t get past sophisticated locked doors and all the force and strength can not assist them. The average person would be forced to stand outside their homes unless they have...a key?! That’s it!" he thought. He took a deep breath and said, "The answer is a key. I’ve done as you asked now please, let my friend go." he said.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Forbaby2_zpsae4c15cc.jpg

As Daisuke uttered the final riddles answer, the spirit grew angered, as could be seen by the terrible harsh glare that was sent across Koda's face. "You are smart. Not many pass test. Fine. I set him free." The spirit, in a burst of bright blue plasmic energy, giving off bright shimmering light, the spirit merged itself out of Koda and returned to it's normal white ghostly form on the ground. It quickly disappeared into the ground beneath them, not wanting it's presence to linger long. Koda, now spirit free, slumped onto his side, landing on the cavern floor. He appeared to be unconcious. As he fell though, what now lay on the scratched markings that were beneath his paw was a key. But what would a key be doing here in the first place. If Daisuke thought about the spirits actions and intentions, then perhaps he would figure it out sooner rather than later.

After nearly a minute, Koda would lift his head up, blink groggily, and pick himself up off the floor. He looked around his surroundings, not really understanding where he was. He looked over to Daisuke, confused. "Daisuke, what happened? I do not remember a thing after those spirits attacked me." After remembering the mob of spirits, Koda stood abruptly, his leg healed. Again he noticed this, as well as the spirits being gone. With an expression of pure shock, Koda admired Daisuke's loyalty! This man could be trusted after all! Koda bowed to Daisuke, giving him that respect from him. "I thank you. You have not only healed me, but you protected my body from spirits when I myself could not. I owe you a great debt." Koda lifted himself back up, smiling at Daisuke. He then looked back around the cavern, which aside from the fire, was very poorly lit. Koda wondered what should be done. "I don't think we'll be getting back that way. Shall we venture forth into the caverns to see if we might find an exit of some sort." Sitting patiently, Koda would follow Daisuke's lead.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke was glad that Koda had returned to his senses and even more so now that the spirits had left them in peace. During his life, he seen many strange things, but this was by far one of the most interesting events he had even witnessed. He noticed a key under Koda’s foot after he collapsed and picked it up with haste. “A key?! What! A secret…doorway…with a key. That’s how we’ll get outta here! Thank you, spirits. May you all find an end in your suffering and find peace in your afterlife. We need to move now. ”, he thought as Koda rose to his paws.

Koda, I’m glad you’re okay. I formed a barrier after the spirits surrounded us, then you were possessed, perhaps into to communicate with me. The spirit presented me with riddles and then you were freed.” he said as Koda bowed to him. Daisuke wasted no time bowing in return to show his respect for what he and Azura were doing for Kaya. It seemed that mutual respect had been achieved between both parties which were always a good sign when following the path of friendship. Daisuke turned around to grab the bone torch he made before responding to Koda.

I concur. I believe we are supposed to use this key on a secret doorway of some sort. Let’s get outta here, yeah? ” he said gesturing for Koda to follow him forward. He intended to proceed with their mission which was to find Azura and proceed to meet Kaya at the finish line. Daisuke then remembered that he sent a path to watch over her and tried to use shared vision to check in on her.

[mft]wc: 280

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Forbaby2_zpsae4c15cc.jpg

Having not been aware of anything that had happened during the posession of the spirit, Koda just nodded as Daisuke gave him a run down of all that had happened. Wasn't it a bit odd that spirits would play a game of riddles? And even stranger that they would give them a key. Koda looked down at the key with a tilted head. So, Daisuke believed that because of the riddles, there was some kind of secret door down here? Wasn't that a little crazy? "I see. Well, I don't know what kind of door we would find in a cavern made of solid rock, but if you believe that is what we will find then I believe in this chosen path as well!" Koda gave a friendly doggy smile and moved forward into the pitch black cavern. Luckily, Daisuke had a torch, so lighting shouldn't be a problem. Very resourceful.

As Daisuke checked in on Kaya, the most that he would see was the blizzard still keeping up, but they were no longer on the same mountain. Instead, they seemed to be moving on a quick path on a downward slope, Kaya urging them on. She seemed excited. Perhaps there would be some good luck involved? But the finish line was not visually in site, so there was still time. Not much else would be seen besides more snow and trees.

After turning several corners, and seeming like the time just kept dragging on, Koda seemed to be a bit worried. "Does this cavern never cease? I thought we would find a door or a way out by now! I would suggest digging our way out, or perhaps blasting through, but another avalanche would just set us back again." Suddenly Koda's eyes picked up shinging object in the darkness ahead. It was for just a brief second, and it was hard to distinguish, but Koda managed to see it. "I think I see something." Koda stepped forward, and saw a small trigger mechanism on a rock on the ground. In the darkness many would miss this. Koda pushed it and there was a snapping sound before scrapping rock was heard and rock moved to the side in a doorway. "Well, you were right. But then what's the key for?" Koda stepped into the room, well lit with glowing moon flowers. There stood two doors. A blue door on the left. A red door on the right. Both had keyholes. "So, which door, Daisuke?" Koda wondered why there were two doors but one key? Was there something more to this? A trap? Or just a lucky draw?

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
" Your support is very much appreciated, Koda. I know it sounds crazy, but in truth I’ve seen things much crazier than this situation. There was a demon invasion many years ago in the village hidden in the clouds. Portals opened up, demons came out, ninjas fought against them, the demons were sent back through the portal. So when it comes to crazy situations like spirits playing with riddles and leaving physical objects behind, talking dogs and bringing reanimated corpses under my control…I just take what I can get and count my blessings. Ya know what I mean? ", he said trying to explain why he wanted to go with the flow. He would then go on to inform Koda of Kaya’s status. He was her guardian after all.

"Two doors? One key? Which door gets us out of here? We need to find Azura and meet with Kaya.", he thought as he entered the room and pulled out the key. In truth, he had no clue which door to choose and so based on color association. In his mind, the color blue was associated with smoothing feeling while red presented rage or omens of some sort. He approached the blue door slowly and turned back to Koda, informing him that should prepare himself for what was to come. He turned back around and used the key on the blue door. "Here we go. Brace yourself."

[mft] wc: 230

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Forbaby2_zpsae4c15cc.jpg

Stepping through the blue door, right after Daisuke, Koda would ponder the boys choice. Well, essentially Koda was colorblind so this only made him more curious as to Daisuke's choice. Slow dripping sounds could be heard in the dead silence of the caves as water seemed to fall from the stalactites overhead. The further they walked, the more they would be able to hear the sounds of trickling water. Koda could smell and feel the distinct presence of the moisute around him. It was cold in Lightning country essentially, so why was it if water was here, nothing was frozen over or covered in a thin veil of frost? Did this door lead to some sort of magical water? Did the other lead to a hot source? Essentially that is what blue and red stand for in most common daily lives, yes? Well, no matter. They had progressed through the blue door and this is now where they would stand.

Koda wondered where this winding tunnel would take them, having really been nothing more than more cave for something so strange as a door in a cavernous tomb. Koda wasn't paying attention to where he was walking until they started down at a slight angle and his paw stepped into liquid. Freezing liquid. Koda lifted his paw, jumping a little. "Gah! That's Freezing! What in the world?" His eyes looked up. His movement stirred light within the lake. A luminescent aura filled the lake, until it was a still water. Almost like how a pool would look at a hotel with lights along the walls, but purer. Around it, more of the moon flowers began to bloom, giving off more of a glow. Overall, this place gave off the sense of serenity and peace, almost as if it were a spiritual, heavenly place. "Spirits? Glowing flowers? An underwater holy lake? Does this not seem odd to you Daisuke?" Ever so gently, a piece of paper floated towards where Daisuke and Koda would be. The paper read:
strange note said:
Commune with this place of sacred nature and tell unto me the truth that lies within your very soul.
What do others mean to you?
Could you give everything, knowing you would recieve nothing in return?
If all hope seems lost, would you carry on?
What have you learned on this journey?
Once you have spoken the truth, the truth will be recieved unto you.
A very cryptic message. Koda looked at Daisuke, with a knowing look. "This message must be for you. Think carefully and wisely before you speak. In this place, I do not think that normal rules of our world apply." Strong words indeed.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yes, it all does seem rather strange. This adventure is starting to rise to the top on my list of strange events. I still stand by my earlier statement though. I just count my blessings, because I’ve seen slightly stranger things. There was a guy who could reanimate corpses and used that power to kill and take over a previous kage’s body. Stealing the throne in the process, now combine that with a murder mystery, strange disappearances, and other factors. ” he paused as a piece of paper floated towards Koda and him. Koda advised Daisuke properly on the situation to which he smirked and stating sarcastically, “Now who wants to know me that well? A little sake would help, but I’ll manage.” He stopped and became serious as he looked back at Koda.

Four questions which require a deep answer from the heart…fine.”, he thought reluctantly. Daisuke was not the type of guy to bare his feelings on his sleeve, not that there was anything wrong with it. He was just defensive and quiet by nature. If he would need to break his nature to proceed forward and better himself or at least his current situation, then he would do so gladly. Unfortunately, another one of Daisuke’s flaws was sometimes under or over analyzing situations necessarily.

First, others represent new and different life experiences. Regardless of how poor or privileged one’s life was, everyone has something to bring to the table. It’s these factors that bind us as creatures on earth. Race, religion, different cultures, and language barriers all play a role in helping everyone to better understand each other. Second, the short answer is no. I personally believe that nothing is free, everything costs something, and that there is always a string attached. If, for example, I sacrificed my life in order to give my loved ones a chance at surviving, then the payment for my life would be the peace of mind I would receive…knowing that my loved ones now have a chance.”, he paused to let his thoughts organize in his mind.

The key is what the cost might be. Different people operate on different revenue streams. For example, no one is kind and helpful to another for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Either the helper gets a good feeling from helping others or they might feel bad for another and help in order to bring ease to their own minds, but the helper always gets something…some type of revenue… out of assisting others.”, he thought before continuing.

Third, Yes I would carry on because the fact that I’m still trying will provide me with hope, thus hope is restored in me and possibly others if I somehow inspire them to continue fighting. Fourth, I’ve learned that things are not always as they seem, that helping others can be a reward in itself, that any person has something to teach another, and that there are still much to discover in this world. ” He spoke his truth from his perspective and gave a sincere answer to the letters instructions. Now he waited to receive another’s truth and perhaps he would adopt it himself. He turned twoards Koda asking if he had overdone it. He imagined that he might have.

[mft] wc: 530

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Forbaby2_zpsae4c15cc.jpg

Raising his head, Koda would wait patiently, aware of the events that would unfold in due time. Daisuke need only answer the questions as best he could, as honestly as he could, and then as the note said, the truth would be delivered unto him. No more would be said from the large white dog, as they stood on the rim of the lake. Daisuke's answers seemed a little, well, complex, and jumbled, which earned a head tilt from Koda, but he overall understood what was said. Daisuke was one of the few people that seemed to understand at least the necessity and use of other people, and a deep sense of selflessness when it came to the well being of others. Koda understood that completely. All dogs are born with the sense of family packs. Everyone looks out for everyone else, and no one gets left behind. But, he also understood that lesson, being apart of a team. In light of Daisuke's honestly and fulfill of the notes instructions, the lack began to glow a shimmering blue. A bright light, strong enough to cause a short glimpse of blindness filled the cavern. When the light let up, there stood another large white dog, with red markings on her face, and pale ice blue eyes, with which no pupil could be seen. Her whole body shimmered in the light, and she stood there, still, upon the top of the lake.

azura_zps4247da9c.png

Koda began wagging his tail, and bowed to the other dog. Turning to Daisuke, Koda motioned toward the dog. "Daisuke, this is Azura." Originally, due to Azura's large size, fur color, the blizzard, and quick speed, it was possible that Daisuke might not identify her right away. The dog bowed to him, and stood, making no other move. "I applaud you for your efforts. You have a strong heart, and a wise head." Koda walked over, across the water top, and sat next to his partner. Koda was sure, this was definitely not what his travel companion was expecting. "We'd like to explain, but our Mistress will do it better." Koda and Azura moved to the center of the lake, and placed a paw across from each other. The waters began to bubble and they stepped back as a giant moonflower began to blossom. Slowly, it would reveal the figure of a woman, with white dog ears, a red marking on her forehead, and canine fangs poking out from her upper lips. Her whole appearance looked positively feral.

contractoverlord_zps75207b94.png

The woman approached Daisuke slowly, ever step she took was graceful. Flanking her were Azura and Koda. The woman was a tad shorter than he, but she walked as if all of the world belonged to her. She smiled at him, and then placed a hand over her heart. "Your words ring true enough. You may refer to me as Chiyo. As part of our bargain..." She gestured to the note. "I will explain the truth to you. You have been valiant and loyal in your tasks. I have seen through the eyes of Koda, a loyal companion of mine, and seen your progress. Koda and Azura, were ordered by me to protect Kaya. She is important to me, as is her family. Azura nearly cheated, by stealing the prize money, but I intercepted her. I did not expect a kind heart to come to her aid though. I'd like to show you something." Chiyo bent down, and cupped some water in her hands. The water rippled, and went it stilled, an image of Kaya smiling, holding the trophy and the prize money, could be seen. Chiyo smiled and let the water fall back into the pool. "You are the reason Kaya still had a chance to win the race. You are also the reason Koda was reunited with Azura. You are also the reason Kaya's grandmother can get the medicine she desperately needs. You never abandoned Koda, no matter how hard the task. I cannot thank you enough, for your loyalty. Please, allow me to repay you in the only way I know how." Her hand reached down to a small pack, that was strapped tightly to her side. From within the pack, she withdrew a small sand colored stroll. Removing the leather rings one at a time, she unfurled the scroll. "This is the Pact of the Moon. Many Souls like yourself have had the honor of writing their names upon it. It is a sacred document to my kin, that is, members of the canine family. Should you wish, you may sign your name. In exchange for the aid you have given us on this day, upon signing this document, you will receive the same of us, whenever you shall need it. The decision is yours. Are there any questions?" Chiyo allowed for him to take his time to process all this. He was a good lad, and she had full faith in him. It was the least she could do. Koda and Azura seemed very pleased with this result, and wagged their tails in silence.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: Sorry for the wait. Oddly enough, I took my holiday break away from the site like 10 hours before your post. I'm bad luck. I’m back now so its all good. Also, the requests are b/c I plan on doing small personal mission arcs involving my contract companion(s) and the community so just approve the requests and I'll post leaving. Thanks for a great rp experience. :)

A shining light brought forth the canine both he and Koda had been searching for and he was relieved to have found her, though she did not look how Daisuke remembered her. It was then and there that he activated his snapshot jutsu to ensure that he would never forget this amazing adventure. From the moment he first climbed the mountain and spotted Azura to the moment he would return home, everything was being recorded for his eyes only. Koda’s confirmation was good enough for him however. Daisuke bowed towards Azura and listened to her words.

He appreciated her compliment, but before he could ask what was really going on here Koda insisted that their mistress explain things properly. The mednin chief stood there confused for a moment. There was no one else around and Daisuke had not meet any other humans since starting this journey from the mountaintop with Kaya. Before long a large moon flower emerged from the lake housing a woman seemingly of the wild. "What the hell? Where did she come from?", he thought as the woman approached him.

Daisuke stood still for a moment, slightly confused yet relieved to know everything had turned out well for everyone. Upon hearing and seeing the good news regarding Kaya and her grandmother, he smiled and sighed. "No, Lady Chiyo. I have no inquiries at this time. I do have some requests though. I will tell you in a moment. In the meantime, I gladly accept your offer and I am grateful for the opportunity.", he said as he took up and read over the whole pact of the moon contract, pricked his finger, and signed his name in blood. It was a proud feeling he had in his heart at that moment and oddly enough a sense of deja vu overwhelmed him for a moment. It was like he had done this before, perhaps in another life. Though it could have been a cold shiver up his spine as he was deep within a freezing mountain.

"As stated previously, I have some requests, if that’s alright. First, I’d like a copy of this contract if its possible. I like to keep copies of important documents involving my signature. Second, I'd like you to add in a clause allowing me and my associates safe passage and a permanent all access pass into your canine community and or kingdom. I wish to visit my new brethren and learn more about the canine culture as I see fit. So, perhaps a reverse summoning clause or something along those lines providing unrestricted access to any and all classified documents, jutsus, techniques, various types of information, buildings, etc. Third and most importantly, I’d like to visit your canine community at a much, much later time from now and hand pick a personal companion or companions (e-rank summon) of my choice to live with and assist me on a daily basis in the human realm, while acting as a liaison between our two worlds. I know it sounds like a lot, but I might not get this chance again."

[mft]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[OOC: Sorry, post was going to be up yesterday, but the page crashed and I lost it.]
contractoverlord_zps75207b94.png

As the document was signed, Chiyo smiled, and began to roll back up the sacred document as there seemed to be no questions at this time. She placed the scroll back in her bag, but before she was able to leave, she was stopped by Daisuke's requests. She would wait with a neutral face as she listened to him. It wasn't necessarily an uncommon request, but one that every time still managed to crease her brow in thought. She had her own orders as well, as far up the tier as she was. But, there was a circumstance where this question had over time been given an answer and steps of how to progress. Chiyo smiled kindly as him, and withdrew another scroll from her bag. It was a blank piece of parchment. "I understand what you are requesting. And at such a time I can give you what you seek." Chiyo lightly pressed her hand onto the parchment, a dim light burnt into the pages. Upon the removal of her hand, the document was a near exact copy of the ancient scroll. Before handing it over, she needed to explain. "This is a complete copy of the Pact of the Moon, with all the information you may need in terms of understanding our ways. It is a personal copy for yourself, as you've requested, with only your signature. However, this is simply a copy, and does not hold the same binding powers as the real thing. Furthermore, only you and others who have signed the Pact of the Moon will be able to read this document, to anyone else, it is just a blank piece of paper. It is for our protection that we have done this. I hope you understand." Chiyo hoped that it would suffice enough, knowing full well that she was still bound to her own rules. Daisuke would still in the end be given everything he would need, but there was a reason that these special beings hide in the world, until they find those that have earned their way into their pack.

Chiyo then would take out a pen and another sheet of paper. She began to scrawl an odd kind of symbol that would act as a seal. "As for your passage into our domain, I can agree to it, as well as access to our documents and techniques and such, as it is important for you to understand our ways of life, now being apart of our Kin. This seal will act as your way of transit. Activate the seal, and you will find yourself summoned to our place of residence. Again, there is a catch. Only over the course of time will you receive the information you seek. You are more than welcome to find a companion among our kin, to aide you. Such as I have Azura and Koda watching over Kaya. It is our way. I believe that is everything." Chiyo wrapped up the copy of the document, and wrapped the seal around the document. She held out the copy for Daisuke to take. Should he take it, Chiyo would bow to him one last time. "Congratulations. Welcome to the Pack." Koda and Azura would give a howl of congratulations themselves. Chiyo would gesture to a newly opened door in the cavern, leading to the outside as light poured in. Koda and Azura turned and made their way out of the cavern. Chiyo was not far behind, giving Daisuke one last smile, before disappearing through the lit door. If Daisuke followed them, there would be no trace of them in sight. Just lightly falling snow.

[Congrats! You have recieved the Canine Contract!]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Thanks for everything! Have a blessed day. :)

Luckily for him, Lady Chiyo had done all that he asked of her and he was forever grateful to have had his request fulfilled. He smiled intensely has she explained the copy of the scroll she was about to bestow upon him. He nodded as she explained that it was for his eyes only and upon her pausing for a moment, he went on to assure her of his intentions verbally. “Of course Lady Chiyo. I would never dream of making our arrangement public knowledge by prove of this copy. I simply wanted a copy for my viewing pleasure only. That, and to ensure that I do not accidentally violate our deal and have my benefits revoked.”, he said. He then silenced him self when she began to speak again.

She continued on to explain the next scroll he would receive which related to his request regarding transportation into and out of the canine realm. He made sure to listen carefully and heed her words wisely. His excitement was nearly not containable, but he would keep his composure while in the presence of his company. Upon hearing that he had to the permission to recruit companions, he was practically at static. All he had asked had been given and all was right with the world in his eyes. She held out the documents and Daisuke took them both without hesitation, then bowed towards Chiyo as she formally welcomed him into the fold. Hearing their simultaneous celebratory howls brought about inspiration and pride in the chief’s heart as the three made their way out of the cavern. One by one, they disappeared into the doorway and Daisuke followed instantly.

To his surprise, he found himself standing just outside of the cave which resided the top of the mountain near the large tree. Somehow, someway, he was back at the mountain top where he first meet Kaya, but only Fudo was awaiting him along with any and all items he had brought with him. With nothing else holding him there, he felt it best to return to his village and reflect on recent events. After all, it was not everyday that such strange activities occurred like this. Still, he had found the connection he sought after for so many years and now there was still much work to be done. “Thank you, Lord Raiden for opening up a blessing that I might receive it.”, he thought. Fudo gathered all of Daisuke’s belongings before being reverse summoned back into the village hidden in the clouds. As the sun rose and peaked from behind the mountain, the chief ended his snap shot jutsu recording while looking at the beautiful sunrise and was summoned back to cloud village through his paths.

[mft] wc: 450

[Topic Left]

Note to self on what to do next:
Dual Contract Allowances said:
Yet another surprise for the coming of V6, especially for those whom already hold a contract within their possession~ Rejoice, the contract team has now implemented Dual Contract Allowances. Dual Contract Allowances means exactly that. Players will now be able to have up to two contracts, allowing them more variance than before. But do remember even with two contracts within your possession, once in modded combat, you must follow the rules on contract limitations, which can be found here within the notes of the Contract Summoning technique: Click Here. What this essentially means is, you are only able to have up to one contract out on the battle field at any given time, unless one of your summons has an ability which summons others which overrides this but only for that given case.
I now have dual contracts. Canines granted in the previous post and Feline Contract granted (Link here).
Contract System 6.0 said:
Upon a successful completion of a contract search, the user will be awarded the contract through RP by the moderator, and the user will be told to make their post within the appropriate Admin Request board for the scroll of said contract.
Make a post in Admin request for both contract items to be placed in your inventory.
Creating Custom E-rank summon said:
For those whom hold a contract within their possession, are allowed to create a custom summon creature of their own. Unlike the creatures which are already determined via the contract from D to S rank, the E-rank summon is up to the user in how they want them to be like personality wise, as well as description wise, however the creature created must be of the same specie type as the contract itself. E-Rank Summons is mostly a creature geared towards RP, for individuals whom would like a special friend of their own design/creation to grow with.
I made a draft of a Canine custom summon. Draft a feline custom summon next.
Applying for E-rank summon said:
To apply for an E-Rank summon, a thread must be created within the appropriate Contract Request thread area entitled [E-Rank Summon Creation] which should consist of a link as to where they obtained their contract, along with information such as the creature's personality, name, how they became acquainted with said creature, and any other general information they wish their summon to know (Pertaining to its respective contract).
Apply for canine custom summon. Redo or improve on it if needed prior to resubmission. Do feline after ward.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back