Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Passing The Torch [Contract Learning]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Silence riddled the room for moments, that seemed to culminate into seemingly decades of time to lapse... even though Eiji would speak merely moments after Musashi, it seemed to be an awkward air, "...My sword and shield eh? What makes you different from those women I hear in my head all the time.", Eiji would spout before crossing his arms and lifting himself from his chair... but in reverse order. The Mystery man would shake his head.

"You dont listen very well, but I'll reitterate, I am Aleister. I work as your protector of sorts. The Charlatan brought me out of hiding earlier than I expected but things happen on a timeline that not even I know the flow of. So, thus I am here because I have been... summoned to your presence. Maybe because its time for us to finally stand side by side... or maybe because You're just simply ready. I'd deny that reality but I'm not one of those sniveling Uchiha mind probers.", it would seem that the man spoke with eloquence but also a bit of a twang, it was as if he were from somewhere close by or even been around Eiji's family.

"...Okay... So The women that I hear in my head are different... They are in me. You are... with me? Is that what I'm gathering?" "Yes. If you wish to have the simple explanation, but they are your guardians.... they have access to parts of you that I do not. And I can help you in ways that they cannot. They are restricted by you. I am restricted by myself." nodding Eiji and the mystery man would continue their banter for a moment.

"Aleister, was it? So now that you're here what do we do?", tilting his head he'd look to Musashi, maybe this man had answers that neither of them knew? Who knew... but it was safe to ask the wisest mane amongst them.

"Ah, that is something I dont know... We can go into an agreement of somesort. Or maybe it's deeper than that."

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Snapping his fingers and summoning a bit of tea for himself and a side table, Musashi leaned back as he nodded in agreement. Taking a sip of the warm liquid, or at least making a show of doing so, he finished his drink and sat it down. "This is true. Nothing is set in stone until after a binding contract is formed and signed. Be warned, signing it is much like any legally binding contract. Hard to truly get out of and dangerous to breach. For this type of contract though . . . you'll probably have to give something up . . . correct?" Looking to the being known as Aleister. Musashi then looked to a nigh transparent but still somewhat able to be seen , glass like, sword and shield that now floated just behind Eiji. Like an empty glass, it seemed like they hadn't quite been filled yet and thus were more fragile than if they were. Perhaps they were a spiritual mold that needed to be given life and form and function, but the tools were there for Eiji, it just really depended upon what he wanted to do. Tsukumogami needed a physical thing to keep them bound in place or they'd wander about. If Eiji wasn't willing to be that binding agent himself or if he wasn't willing to give something up to be bound then in the end he'd have nothing, nothing at all.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"What he says is right.... but If you sign a contract for MY services to you... What will you be offering me in return?"

"Oi, Really man? What is it you have that I'd even want?" Eiji's voice coo'd out with daft poise. Eiji wasnt sure of the situation but this 'man' claimed to be his protector, then who were the guardians he spoke of? The women? Who was in his head? Had he been there the whole time? Eiji didnt know, and he was skeptical, but Musashi was the one moderating this ordeal so nothing was happening that he didnt already know about? Or Maybe it was too much of Eiji to assume such a thing. "Aleister... Alright, So what I need from you is the knowledge about my 'Guardians' and your power... and I will be sure to use your power exclusively in tandem with my own chakra... Also I know some women that might think you're good lookin' enough so you might get some honey dips." nodding Eiji would huff out before taking a few steps forward.

"I am your protector. So you will need to use me exclusively... but what I need from you is your word that regardless of whomever you sign a pact with... You will Forever honor Our Agreement to one another. Till the day you die I will protect you with everything within me... and in return I just dont want you do get rid of our pact. Deal?", Aleister would take a step forward nodding his head and holding out a single hand.

This made Eiji continue pacing forward allowing him to feel the motions around him with the tangible thoughts arising in his mind that this would be something that he would take with him for the remainder of his life... someone that swore he would protect him? Maybe this would be seen over time, but Eiji was sure of one thing, the moment Aleister switched up on him that he would rip the agreement and get rid of the bird like man. "Deal. So what next?", Eiji would say as his hand would slide into the firm grip of Aleister's... which began to emit a light... for why? Eiji did not know.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding, Musashi clapped his hands together as he leaned forward and got out of his chair. Smiling, he watched as the light began to encapsulate Eiji and to sink deep into his core. As he walked towards the two, the room began to spin around them as it went from one more akin to a library to one of a training dojo. Snapping his fingers and causing his clothes to instantly change into a training gi, he tightened his sash around his waist as he cracked his knuckles. "Now we train!" Assuming a fighting pose he steadied his horse stance and peculiarly, his words drew forth from his mouth in the Ancient Kumogakurian language like a true to life subtitle. In fact, making up the walls of this spiritual dojo, the whole of their conversations up to this point swirled around them in a dazzling display in the ancient language. "The only way to test your connection is to see if it can withstand the pressure of an equal and opposite force. Prove how strong you two can be together or give up before you even start. You decide." Smiling his own dual Tsukumogami seemed to step out of his person as if he were splitting into three. On one side there was a version of him decked in gold, while the other was opposite of Musashi and decked in silver. Himself a blending of both, Musashi made two punches into the air and then assumed another fighting stance, that of the crane. At the first sign of movement, he would strike, swift and true.

OOC: RP fight

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The moment would seemingly begin to come follow a silence between Aleister and Eiji, though it wasnt that moment that would form the notions to come next. Almost like they had been working hand in hand for years. As Aleister would transmutate around Eiji's body becoming a gallant armor, adorned with silvers and sapphires. There was no face plate as the metallic armor would cover all of his skin only to have a cape of Royal blue to flow behind him. Eiji's body would not change in terms of height but he was now completely one with Aleister, more or less against his will, as Eiji would yelp.

"...WOAH WHAT THE HELL!?" looking down at his hands and then Aleister's voice chiming in. "This is the power I bestow upon you. A neutral power against good and evil but something that is sufficient against them. This is our soul's visage... Now, boy calm yourself and call your blade. My Wing.". Eiji still being skeptical would raise a hand awkwardly.

"Uh... I call... Aleister's Wing!"<i></i> and with a blinding flash of light a large blade would emerge from thin air... but it was Aleister's doing. The chakra in the air was thick and needed to be channeled through Eiji's Earthly hands to form. once the light dimmed the Sword shown would be a long four foot blade with feathers attached to the blunt side. The Hilt of the blade was brandished in gold and ruby gems and finished with a gloss that made the face of an eagle at the highest point on the hilt. The Blade held seemed to hold much weight to it... oozing with chakra itself.

"Woah... This is cool as f-.."<i></i>"-Enough of that... you have a challenge before you. And if you fall we both look bad. We are not perfectly sync'd so this should do well to be a test of how much training we must do before we're polished."<i></i>, nodding again Eiji would huff out and the chakra pressure Eiji emitted from just breathing would create a fog from the suit to emit. 'Oh wow... This is alot of chakra...'... and with the Guardians Chakra coursing through his chakra coils he would have to figure out how to balance this all the excess chakra.

"...LETS GOOOO!!!!!"<i></i>, his voice would boom in the entire area as he'd quickly close the distance with a clenched Metallic Fist that was was drawn back for the first blow to Musashi, if it worked the blow itself would cause a ripple in the air itself potentially shattering everything it touched. His titanic strength with the spiritual boost and Wrath of Earth! But Musashi would likely have something planned for this.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Smirking, Musashi shook his head. "Too obvious!" he yelled as he quickly made a quick motion with his hands and stringed together a series of hand seals before stretching his palm outward and materializing a shield of equal style to the weapon that Eiji wielded. Each Tsukumogami was different, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Musashi's were peculiar in that his had the ability to morph and change their appearance. As the shield locked into place, it was met by the full force of Eiji's attack and the reaction nearly caused Musashi to lose his balance. Bracing himself, he let out a harsh and bitter command to Eiji. "Κάνε καλύτερα!" In a somewhat ironic way, his shield began to crack and shattered into far too many pieces to count but ever quick on the draw, his other arm flew up to reform the pieces into a sword of his own. Falling back with the blow that had threatened him, he rolled into a defensive stance and pulled the blade up to protect himself. "Είστε ισχυροί τώρα, αλλά πόσο καιρό θα διαρκέσει η δύναμή σας;" Speaking in the ancient language, the words that he spoke gave way to physical form. Eiji could just as well hear as see them and the effect wasn't just done for show. Words had power and if Musashi could get into the boys head, then perhaps he could undermine his willpower as well.

OOC: Translations below.
Do better!
You're strong now but how long will your strength last?

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The bout had just begun and Eiji felt like he was in another zone. He knew that this was definitely going to a fight unlike anything before. He was tapping into other powers that he'd felt for a long time now... but this was something different. The energy coursing through his proverbial veins empowered him unlike the guardian chakra he would soon figure out. And Aleister was there with hi coaching him through it. His insight would allow Eiji's body to move on its own, It was like his senses were so high that the world around him pulsed with life.

Eiji could see that his power cracked the shield but Musashi hadnt lived this long on the merit of being taken out by punk kids with alot of power. A certain level of prowess had to come about... but Eiji would continue to be persistent. "Απλά κόλπα. Μπορεί να μην διαρκέσει πολύ, αλλά έχω περισσότερο από αρκετό για να σας νικήσω!" smirking under his armor and flexing his chakra for a moment before moving his hands back to charge a swirling ball of chakra.

"Εξολοκλήρου! Σφαίρα στρέψης!" and as he'd use his power to blast it in Musashi's Direction... Eiji and Aleister would separate in a poof of smoke with them both being in the same stance. "Uhhh... What the hell happened?"

"UHM! YOU DIDNT LISTEN! Messing around when we were on borrowed time.", Aleister would say as he would cross his arms almost in a pouting fashion. Which would cause Eiji to chuckle... "Shoot... Man I'm glad this isnt a fight to the death... this would freakin suck.", nodding he would look to Musashi.

"So thats why you said that... How long could I hold it...Its alot of power. And it doesnt gas my personal chakra storage..." tilting his head.

[Translations]
1st: Just tricks. It may not last long, but I have more than enough to beat you!
2nd: Perfected! Twisting Sphere!

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Smirking and expecting Eiji to pull off the unthinkable, Musashi was just as surprised when the two separated instead of following through with the attack. Eyes wide open in shock, he reflexively caught himself before his body completed the nigh subconscious counter attack that he was preparing. Stuck in just as silly a pose, he looked down to see fingers that millimeters away from snapping Eiji into oblivion. In the tense moment that seemed to end in a stalemate of nothingness, only his breathing could be heard before he straightened himself up and dusted off his shoulders. "Not bad . . . all things considered. Let's discuss, shall we?" With a wave of his hand, he whisked them away form the realm that he'd drummed up for them and they were back in the library.

Quiet , unassuming, normal. No rogue spiritual creatures floating around them, normal chakra levels, the simple things for a simple conversation.
"You received a taste of power. How did you like it? What did you learn about it?" With a smirk, Musashi would lean up and put his elbows on the table as he locked his fingers together and rested his head on them. He wouldn't say it but in the "real world" Eiji would find it much harder to materialize his familiar. So hard in fact that he might just fail the final test. In a word, it was far easier to excel when there was a handicap in ones favor. In this realm, in this reality however, there was no handicap. A Tsukumogami had to be resilient to keep its form, and its wielder even stronger. Eiji would not be handed the prize without first earning it. Waiting for a response, Musashi could only but imagine what sort of internal struggle was happening with the boy across the table from him.

OOC: Terribly sorry about that, family emergency as you know.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had come to no surprise to Eiji that he would be questioned, but there was something else going on here. He could feel everything else around him like he hadnt before. He was so enthralled with the situation that the energies around them would not have been as pronounced as they now were. What was it? It was different than the vibrations he could sense. This was in his fingertips... on the hairs on his arms.... his neck. He sensed things around and he couldnt see anything. So it through him off a bit, however, he would chalk it up to the chakra he'd used still getting used to being available in tandem with his normal chakra nature.

Aleister would begin to whisk away though, and this realm that made his chakra much easier to tap into would begin to diminish, was all of this fake? Maybe so, but as they would be revealed to be back at the table Eiji would feel his chakra grow heavy. There would be no way he would be able to call forth Aleister in this state. He'd definitely need more chakra and more control over his summoning. Hell, was any of that even real?

"...W-..Woah. That was crazy.", Eiji would state being spaced out for a moment, looking to his left and right. Even his up and down, "Man, I loved it. I need all the power I get to be able to protect people... but especially to take on my partner.", smirking he would look down to the table as he continued. "...Learn... what did I learn?", scratching his chin, and surmising that what he felt was a huge growth in power that he could achieve through some hardwork and long nights, the Endo Clansman would huff.

"Maybe I learned that there is more power within me than what is normally granted. Maybe I learned that the secrets to this existence maybe learned through earned circumstances. I'll have to be much stronger to earn the trust of Aleister... because even now I cant feel his presence, but something itches at me and tells me he's watching.", nodding he would places his hands on the table before waving them over the surface, feeling the wood and vibrations within it. This was something that he'd have to work harder for. He would have to put into practice everything he'd learned in those books he'd stuck his nose in. Maybe he could do it and become the best Shinobi Kumogakure had ever seen? Maybe he would turn and leave the village for good becoming a wanderer and criminal with these abilities. Who knew, but he wanted more.

"What can you tell me about this? Why cant I summon Aleister? Or... rather is there a time I'll be able to?"

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding, Musashi leaned forward. "Yes, there is more power inside of us than we often give ourselves credit for. However, in this case, sometimes the power has to come from somewhere else. Snapping his fingers and producing a rather ancient looking scroll, he rolled it open to reveal something that even surprised himself. Normally when it came to creating or signing a contract, it was in a language or a code that came naturally to the soon to be contract holder. Coincidentally this time however it was written in the ancient Kumogakurian language. Able to touch just as he was able to produce, Musashi rolled the scroll open further to reveal more of the ancient text as he presented it before Eiji. "This . . . this is new. A gift, but one that not even I'll be able to tell you the full gist of." Slipping into the foreign tongue as much against his will as it was purposeful, Musashi gave the only command that Eiji would need in order to continue on with his learning. "Πάρε τον όρκο." Eiji would surely understand the words that Musashi spoke, but his answer could only come in ancient tongue.

Looking through the scroll, schematics and the ins and outs of his possible new familiar to be were laid out before him. Like a picture that seemed to be just out of focus however, only the person who signed the contract would fully be able to see and understand the whole of the binding document. Musashi had signed many contracts in his life but never one quite like this. This was as much a teaching tool as it was a learning one and Musashi would have to go back to the drawing boards himself after this. Even as a sage-like as his knowledge on the subject was, he didn't have all the answers and this was proof of that.
"You'll find that they come and go as they will but a strong bond will keep them close. It has taken me a lifetime to gain the trust of my own and they are as much family as they are partners. I trust them with my life and they trust me with their own as well. Somethings can't be taught. You'll be able to see Aleister again . . . but right now your connection is weak and in the real world only the strong can survive." As if to jokingly question the boys resolve, Musashi added a final quip. "Are you strong?" Somehow a lesson on the wonders of a foreign language had transformed into something far more grand in scale. The basics would come quick for both holding a contract and the language but the nuances of them would take far more time to master.

OOC: Presenting the Tsukumogami Contract written in Ancient Kumo.
Also submitting for learning [Ancient Kumo][Vulgar] by means of a connection to the Spiritual Alignment.

Take the oath.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back