Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Perspective from the Floor

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's expression twitched for a moment. "No. She is not from the main house. Her brother is not ... welcomed really, by them that is. His Inuzuka abilities flourished quite late in his life. During the Magentica crisis in fact."<i></i> He wondered if Yume would have liked this transformation. She liked him for being himself, not this ... other being. There was this saying, beauty is skin deep? There was physical attraction, but there was an emotional one too. Sousuke understood it, or so he thought he did. Yume was pretty yes, but he connected with her on a scientific level, and they were both fond of animals. Yume had a bond with Curua, which is something that Okibi had with Number Seven. Sousuke's expression sunk as would his shoulders as he thought about the two women who had a profound impact on his life, and both of them were gone. It was something he wanted to discuss with someone but he doubted that Rioshi was capable of really understanding. "I can arm myself through a variety of ways, but well you do have a point."<i></i> He answered in a brooding manner.

She went on at length about how his prototypes would never be for mass production, or repetition. There was a reason for that, and one he figured she might understand. Rioshi was certainly among the smarter members of his staff. "Well, it is a nice jacket."<i></i> He said poking at it some more. "Well, too weird to live. I'll admit that. Death? Well that will occur accordingly. Nothing is eternal. Even if something was eternal, it would be perhaps a mental distress seeing all one holds dear just ... fade in time. I certainly would not want immortality, but in turn I pity those who do want it. All part of this thing called fate, or destiny. Not exactly something I've really considered. Some used to think Mother Suna had ... well ... wrote down the fate of all in a grand tome called the Book of Ages. A sort of legendary chronicle. Whether or not it really exists, that is something I cannot comment upon."<i></i> There was still a lot he did not know about Mother Suna. He did know that she did not give power to the Sunahoshi. She was in fact a lonely Ancient who wanted her family, but her family would put an end to humanity. A troubling notion, and one that Sousuke worked to prevent. Ancients did live a long time. Perhaps it was in the fact that they lived so long that they perhaps exhibited a disease of the mind. "Yes. Time to go indeed."<i></i> He would say. He considered her counsel and would walk over to his armoury. Within seconds he fashioned himself that cane, which was an expanding bo staff of sorts, except coloured black. As he finished fashioning it he would bring up that one subject that always made him wary. "In the event, that I don't return you'll have Matsu Murdoch go through my estate. There are significant items that need to be distributed."<i></i> A grim topic to end with as he departed, and one that Rioshi would very much like to be involved with. Perhaps indeed she would be given what she desired.

[Topic left]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She would let Sousuke leave undisturbed. Her hands cupped in front of her in a somewhat relaxed upright stance, only her eyes followed him about the room as he conceded to her notion about a cane. She would stand aside and watch him depart, nodding as appropriate when spoken to. "Best of luck Kazekage Takahashi." Little did they both know, this was to be their final civil conversation. Sousuke with his plannings and his dealings had amassed a number of allies, Suna did not have the same strength in numbers but she maintained a steady diet and her strength was steadily returning. The revelation would have little to do with a concise strike and rather the fact that who she was would be soon well-known by those close to the Kage. Like the old saying goes -- two can keep a secret only if one of them is dead.

[Sousuke allowed to Leave]

[Shiori Topic Left]​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back