Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Purple Light Reflects

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a new experience for me to say the least. After the whole situation that has happened, I am now not who I once was. I rubbed my face with my left hand, and then hesitated. Even in a new body, I had the metal left arm, but it felt different. The metal arm was hollow. I never really felt anything, but now it feels kind of stiff? I had a theory already formulated about what happened. Since my whole body was changed with genetics, grew a whole tail and fox ears, could it also be possible that I have a new left arm?

With shaky a hand, I removed the metal arm to see that I indeed have a real left arm. By now, I have a whole new attire, mainly black clothing, which was a little bit weird, since first of all, I don't feel all sweaty, as one should in the desert, and two, the clothing just feels right. And it also seems, from her own genetics were similar to my own when it comes down to wearing eye glasses. The ghost of the Kitsune had told me that I have nearly all the abilities that she had possessed, even a kinjutsu. And since that we were spirit linked, I have access to her own powers as if my own, though my old Chimera abilities and more importantly Chigokai abilities were gone. It was still weird for me to really wrap my head around the concept of the whole thing.

But maybe training will help me take my mind off of things. Weapons started to surround me, weapons that I have not been familiar with, but yet familiar too. My tail flicked with curiosity as the purple light reflected off of the metal of my new weapons. They started to swirl around me, as I gave simple thoughts of which weapon I want to use, the weapon stopped right in front as I grabbed it. The rest of the weapons moved around me as the stunning light gave the area a feel of a spectacle and mesmerizing as the weapons danced around, giving any who may be looking on be in awe as the violet lights gleam off and make a show. I don't know what is really coming over me, but I feel as if I have to dance with my weapons too, maybe it was her genes effecting me, but how far?

(MFT)
(wc: 408)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As I trained my body, getting used to the flow of movements, my mind wandered as my movements seemed fluid and fast. I know that training as endless as this could be fatal in terms of overworking myself, but there were so much things that ailed my mind to push me to work harder than ever before.

Even before running back into Maru and the Leaf ninja here, there was another factor. An individual that wanted me dead, that knew it was me despite my disguise. He had a feeling of a dark sage, though he didn't really act like one. For one, instead evening out the playing fields by making zombies show up, The second thing was that he said master, as if he was just a subordinate. Those seals on him were similar to that of a dark sages, but not. Which brings my mind to the second person of interest. Akkuma. I figured something was off about him by how everyone treated him, respectable, but also someone that you wouldn't want to cross paths with. I wouldn't have figured that he was a dark sage if he didn't let that draining ability do its thing. It is also safe to say that I am on his radar by the way I have seen him look at me after the party crasher made themselves known.

Then there was the whole ordeal with what had happened with Umashi, and surprisingly enough, it was Maru who was the calmest of the three when he led us out of that hell hole. I swung my weapons at faster speeds, cutting the air, the sound from it was enough to almost sound like the crack of a whip, even though my weapons made contacts with nothing but wizzing through the air.

It was a frustrating thing to deal with. Everything had changed so fast, I was spirit linked with a female kitsune chick who is dead, but now her spirit is ghosting me, pun definitely intended. I figured that she would show up and at least properly introduce herself before going poof. But I had to deal with the situation as best as I can. Despite that, I was letting my anger and frustration get the best of me as I launched my yo-yo's, yes, yo-yo's, at a boulder, shattering it into pieces. It seemed that these weapons belonged to the spirit when she was alive. It was a weird sensation, I only came by these weapons because of a nagging feeling I had to search a particular area. It was mostly her final resting place, though I don't know how she died or why was it that she was seemingly out of the middle of nowhere in the Diamond Ocean. A lot of things didn't add up, that led to her own genetics being part of this Brother Blood pill. And now I look exactly like her, with the only difference being my personality and memories.

Water formed around my hands in the form of circular blades. This was the only weapon not at the burial. I can only guess that this weapon was connected directly to her genetics. I could feel the power of holy alignment through this weapon as I punched and sliced through the air.

(MFT)
(WC: 547)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And then my thoughts went back to the whole fiasco that had happened at the resort. So much has happened in so little time. I had used up a lot of chakra during that time and the total transformation didn't help things either. I had went from diversion and putting space between us and the Leaf ninja to healing Umashi, taking the genetic changing pill and healing again. That freak that was in the bar when I was talking with Akkuma showed up briefly before I blasted him off. Running out of the crystal labyrinth and using Stardust Nova to intercept some of those Chakra Bombs and essentially taking one to the face, even though I softened the blow. Make a clone and more running.

I can feel my body shaking as I had continued to push myself to train to get used to how my body is now. I finally stopped and sat down and collected my own thoughts. There were a lot of things running through my mind, questions with only theories but no actual answers. Did Umashi really change Maru for the better, or was it the man, or foxes' own doing? What does the Leaf want with Umashi and even going as far as why was Umashi in Cloud, which I think I know why, but further knowledge is required to really know what has happened. And those damn Chakra bombs. It seems to have come from a third party. Someone, or a group of people that have not shown their faces, nor their hands in this mess. I have my own thoughts and theories on them, but I would need to know more to even get a grasp of who or what this person, or people might be.

With a sigh, I figured it was time to head back, staying away from the old man would prove dangerous for either of us. I'll just be glad to head back to Cloud, where I know everything that is happening. And that is peace and everyday missions. I gathered all of my belongings and left the place, making sure that there was no trace of my existence in the area.

(Topic Left.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back