Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Pvt] New ways - Yuki

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
unknown.png

NPC Izumi
Speech
Thought

Jinchu spirit
Speech
Thought
It was a nasty morning for this kid. He had been stumbling into things as he was still half asleep. Yet after fixing himself a breakfast of.. decent cooking he went to leave the Uchiha household to start training... and as he knew he had at least some strenght, he had figured it was best to train somewhere that wasn't a onehoudred percent safe.

"The forest of death huh..." He muttered and tilted his head a little. He grabbed a kunai from out of his pouch as he walked into the forest. He really wanted to practice around the place along with his new found view. It was like he saw nothing, but at the same time he saw silhouettes of everything that made a sound, and everything did made a sound. "I think you will do fine kiddo." ". . ." As usual the boy didn't talk back in speech. 'I hope you are right...' "Think of it like a bat... you make sound it will bounce off so you can actually see more." 'That requires me to make noise!' "To be honest, a good voice, now start using it!'

A visible sigh was given as he started to walk again and climbing trees. All the chakra output and everything had changed.. the fact he couldn't shoot an arrow like he used to do was still odd... and he was heavily throwing over his own abilities to get used to Ninjutsu then Taijutsu. Once he met one of the wild live around, he found a good way to deal with them now. "Sound Bullet, sound style jutsu!" He never made the handsigns for them, but 8 holes were made in the creature before it fell down with a loud crash, even bringing a tree with it. "W-oa!!!" And there he went along with the tree.

Once landed, not so gracefully on the ground he figured what the main problem was... Couldn't guess the depth right. "That.. hurts..." The boy said, sitting in an upright position havin a hand on his back. 'Told you so.' "Told you so my @!#!" Izumi scolded out loud for the first time to his Jinchuuriki spirit inside of him.
[Topic Entered with NPC Izumi]
Topic for Haku Yuki

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female walked through the dense forest, the tree canopies almost completely blocking out the daylight keeping the whole place masked in near-constant twilight. She has had advised her adopted son not to leave the safety of the Manson walls for a few days so as to get used to the fact that he could no longer see, but he had not listened it seems like stubbornness ran in the family even if it wasn't genetically inherited. Yuki stayed on the trail if it could be called that, the only difference between it and the rest of the forest if that the foliage wasn't as thick but she knew to stray from it would be foolish.

She approached a clearing that was bathed in sunlight and was Izumi in the middle, he looked like he was training and more strangely talking to himself, the Haku would have been surprised but she has seen so many odd things in her life it was beginning to become the norm.
Is he talking to himself? Mizuke questioned her.
Looks like it but then again as am I so who am I to call him crazy.
But you are talking to me not yourself.
Yuki didn't feel the need to give the last statement a response and entered the clearing and walked towards the man.
"Hey Izumi, you doing ok?" She asked him it a softness that was reserved for family and family alone. "I am all for you getting back on your feet but I don't think here is the best place to be doing that," She placed a hand on his shoulder softly the edges of her voice showing her concern.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
unknown.png

NPC Izumi
Speech
Thought

Jinchu spirit
Speech
Thought
"Ah- Mom...." He looked up to where her voice was coming from, his eyes glimmering with the sun in them, yet at the same time, they looked like an empty void. He would give one of his cheeky smiles and raised a hand to his head. "I'm doing fine, but he won't shut up to be honest..." He then would chuckle awkwardly. 'Great start on that one, does she even know you are a vessel now?' "P-pretty sure she doesn't..." He muttered soon after and listened towards her. "Oh- really? Is there crap around me... Shimatta...." He cursed a little under his breath as he attempted to look but was found without vision. "Old... habit..." he then said and would tilt his head backward.

"A little while ago... I lost my sights. I guess what I did as a little brat really did do a number on me and these fake Byakugan eyes... But... they worked for a fine little while. ehheh... heh...uhm..." He started to say out of nowhere and would think of a way to explain the strange thing that happened a few nights after. "My body is bruised from all the bumping into stuff... After a while I just wanted to lay in bed not doing anything anymore, not having to do anything..." He would place his hands on his lap as he continued on. "Then eventually this thing came towards me, promised me to help me see again. At first, I was really hesitant... but then I thought of him as a contract, like Dad's Anubis you know... Yet... it wasn't that. ahhaha." And there was that one nervous chuckle once more.

"It seemed he was a spirit and I am now a vessel... A Jinchuuriki" He would grin nervous and wait for a reaction. "I am not sure how to showcase him or anything really... but he did help me! Didn't do anything bad!" He quickly tried to soothe his mother. "I was training because of sounds... It's... Uhm, like how he explained it, like a bat sonar. With sounds, I can see these days. It still requires practice and mid-air I cannot see for !@#$." 'Just like a blind mole... A helpless one.'
OOC:

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki looked at the man that she called her son, she could see that he was trouble and wanted more than anything to help him, she listened as he spoke her hand not leaving his shoulder as he explained what had happened to him and how he found himself in the position that he was in now.

He is like you now, Yuki. Mizuke spoke there was a genuine edge of compassion in his cold voice, it was true he has known her for a long as she had, time builds an emotional connection, even Mizuke, regardless of all his bravado, wasn't immune to that.

"Izumi, my sweet child." She placed her hands on the male's cheeks and brought his face to hers so she was looking into his milky blind eyes. "I know what you are going through, it will be hard, trust me I know but you have one of two options, you can either spend your left trying to fight against what you are now which will leave you exhausted of you can embrace it and learn to live with it, whatever you chose I will help you," She removed her hands from his cheeks and wrapped her arms around him holding him tight and close, he was one of the few people that she could truly trust after Takeshi and she wanted it to be clear that he could trust her as well. She knew all too well how hard the coming day, month, or even years would do for him but she was going to be there through it all.

[MFT]
[WC=265]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Izumi, my sweet child." Even though she was a Haku and he Hashigaki... her hands felt so soft and still warm for his idea. He saw her different these days and he couldn't help but smile rather soft. His mom started to talk about the options he had and the next thing he didn't really think would happen, happened. The embrace was something that he still never saw coming from them, but in this scenario, it was a more than welcomed one. Slowly his eyes filled up and once he blinked the tears rolled down his cheek to the chin where Yuki's clothing would probably absorb it. All in his childhood times, he knew pain, sorrow, and was rarely met with trustworthy and warm people. Ever since the day he almost died because Ziren stopped his blood, he knew fully what these two people were doing, they were being his father and mother he always hoped for. They were always there for him and he only realized that fully now. And boy did he felt stupid for that one.

He slowly would nod and his voice had turned a bit wavery. "Hm... I want to embrace it... But it isn't easy." He would say and tell the truth. "I don't even know exactly how I see these times and the thing inside me doesn't exactly 100% clarify..." "THING?!" The spirit gonged around in his head on his Izumi did look to the corner of his eyes. "Maybe... getting on terms is a step..? How did it go for you?"

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"I was hard Izumi, but I have every faith in you that you will learn how to harness it's power and I will be here every step of the way," Yuki ruffled her hands through the males pale hair reassuring him that everything was going to be alright, she had seemed to have made so many mistakes in her life but Izumi was not one of them now more then every she was happy that Takeshi has brought him into their home and she so so proud of the man that he had become and the part that she has taken in raising him. "Come on now, lets get you home," Twisting her arms around him Yuki gentle led him towards the exit of the forest and back towards the safe walls of the Uchiha Mason

[Topic Left]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was comforting to know that his mom would be with him along the way. There he still had to get used to the petting and everything, it did bring the child out of him as he started to nod tons of times. "Yes!" He would attempt to move his eyes towards her, not sure if he even looked towards her or if he was wrong. With that, he would stand up and walk with Yuki towards home. 'I am glad everything does come around... Izumi grinned and couldn't help but chuckle, if needed to explain, he would explain about a fail earlier on the day as a cover up. But truth to be told, he was just happy.

[Topic left with NPC Izumi]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back