Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reevaulation [Private]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin had not planned this, of course no rational kage would. The entire government structure of the village was in shambles or maybe it felt that way. Ever since Masao and Rin had disappearance, it had been difficult to keep the village stable. Shin was expecting to rely on prowess of the sennin to follow through on each branch but even they were disappearing. Nara Ryuujin is to believed to have returned to retirement and Karubin-sama was no where to be found. There was no mentioning of where Kogamai Ayumi went and without a captain or higher ranker shinobi the ANBU corp was left with no central leader. To make matters worse, Yuuto, a member of the ANBU corps, had attempted to usurp Shin and the rest of the leadership firmly believing it to be corrupt. The ANBU went as far as to steal confidential documents and other questionable activities to prove his point. How could Shin had let this happen? Was he too merciful to his people?

"No." Shin muttered under his breath. He stood by at the window partially open window. The quite breeze felt refreshing on Shin face as he contemplated on his endless thoughts. There were thought that Shin had refused to accept, especially Hoshikata's prescribing warnings believing that Shin needed to cast out anyone who disagreed with him, but what sense would that make. It was not worth leading with fear and complete authority. He wanted his people to understand him and to change their hearts, superfluous obedience meant nothing. Also, both his own ANBU, Yuuto, and Hoshikata believed that knowledge would save their country, but knowledge alone would do nothing. Could they not see it? There will always be wars and there will always be conflicts, gaining knowledge would not change that. If knowledge wasn't the answer then what is?

Not to long ago, Shin had a made a statement for the entire village to hear but Shin had felt that his words rested in the death ears. None of his words were going to ring true and no one wanted to follow the path of righteousness. In the end, it did not matter what Shin did. He could not lead the village into peace if they didn't want it.

At the corner of Shin's eye saw a quickly flash of white light, he turned around to see Deta standing with his arms folding against the wall at the right. "You have been gone a while, Deta." Shin's eyes were still fixed on the window taking in the rest of the village.

"I have..." The figure said. Deta was still wearing that ominous black cloak that shrouded himself in mystery. "I want to give you some space to rethink your ideals"

Shin did not react to Deta's comment; he knew exactly what he meant. "Yuuto may be right about the corruption of the village and it is logical to put some blame on your methods. I understand that you wish to have faith for your people but you know as well as that they do not see what you see. Even if the village decides to remove yourself from office it will not change a thing."

"What would you have me do Deta!" Shin exclaimed as he turned to face the shrouded figure. "Become a despot like my predecessors."

"No but lead logically and leave your mother's dead religion behind. You can not expect them to understand peace if they don't despise darkness. In the end it is all relative and like any animal all they understand is survival and nothing else."

Shin sighed as he walked toward the large oval table in the center of the room. He took his seat as he cupped his hands pensively thinking,

"You know that I am right, father. I will leave you to your meeting hopefully it will be a revelation for you." Deta said. He left in another flash leaving Shin to himself and his silence.

He waited for his comrades to arrive.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NpZIERW.jpg

Tomomi had taken on the form of an ANBU guard, she had been specifically ordered to deliver a message to the Raikage as well as do a little shadowing. The Raikage guard were known for their skill and prowess, but every man had his vice. The person whom Tomomi had taken the place of frequented a certain bar, and found his drink laced with a potent sedative. While he was sleeping it off, she had assumed his place at the side of the Raikage.

While Shin was waiting for whomever he was waiting for, Tomomi moved forward silently to place a letter on the desk before him. "A message from the Inuzuka Clan, Raikage-dono."

Shin,

My friends in ANBU tell me things are going down hill. Specifically, there is no one qualified to take over.

I'm just going to remind you that I am available for service, and was a captain in the ANBU branch. It wouldn't be the first time a former traitor was put in charge of something.

Besides, you've put people much worse than myself in positions of leaderships. I've got a family to take care of, and that fancy sennin position would ensure their safety, as well as my whole clans.

Food for thought.

Gekido

She would move back into her spot, speaking no more words. Her job was to observe, though she argued against being given this missive.

...meanwhile, 1000 yards away, Gekido napped.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Future is now
The morning was quiet, unusual, considering what rumors have been spreading surrounding the latest on-goings in the village, banishments and be-headings, the rumors surrounding the evil deeds the Harvesters has been committing seem to also be in everybody's mouths, the few members he had in his division that worked in secret always had their ears to the commonfolk and reported directly to Keiji. During the time of his assimilation into the division he wasn't sure of himself, but after working with Kushin and then taking over the vault and gaining most of the knowledge within, still a whole bookcase left to go through. The people he has murdered were like a glimpse through a thick fog in his mind, there are countless faces staring at him from beyond whenever he thinks too deeply about them. He can almost feel their gaze when he sleeps at night.

He had a few contingency plans for the Harvesters that he's been developing on for the past few months, laying the groundwork for the future. He was called in for a meeting, unsure of what the exact purpose was, but he was called nonetheless by the Raikage himself. He could only guess that for starters it involved the Harvesters and these rumors. He had decided to come to the meeting dressed in an unusual black and white suit, dressed for the occasion you could say, he had his labcoat inside of his shoulder bag he had with him, ready to get back to work at a moment's notice. As professional as it gets for one such as him.
dpGx1mY.png
EGuuJZ4.png
1Qt5zl6.png

Behind him, walking, looking around three of his team members, following along just as traveling companions Keiji walked ahead not really paying attention to what they were talking about. All he could decipher was something or other about the validity of the Uchiha's eyes power and whether the potential genetic difference from man and animal would render a human eye the dog blind if surgically implanted into the skull using chakra. Which only Keiji would scoff, as the idea alone was as preposterous as the sun orbiting the moon.

It was a brisk walk to the location, as per usual the conference halls were easy enough to find, it was knowing which one of them to enter that was the question, peering in through each door, and quickly closing again if a meeting was already ongoing, where the Raikage was not visible happened three times before he finally poked his head into the right room.

He noticed the Raikage sitting in the window sill as well as the apparent ANBU sitting by the table all by himself.
He bowed as he entered "Suzaku Keiji of the Medical Branch, Harvester Division arriving as per instructed. My companions of the same division and squad will be awaiting me outside as we hold this meeting if that is alright with everyone?"

[Thread Entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruka felt pity for her village. Not even a week and the leaders with their opposition had thrown the village into a frenzy of confusion. Who to trust, what were lies, and when will it all settle? She set down her pen, enamored at the idea of that fool making his first address. Wasn't it a little too late to become attentive to the people? The otherwise hands-off Kage couldn't salvage any more of his persona to Haruka. He had become too complacent. So, she knew she had to listen to his words. If not to learn more about the way he thought and to use it against him, then to merely entertain herself with such ridiculous words.

What he said merit nothing of importance. Words you would hear from anyone in the ranks of shinobi who tried to be inspiring to the otherwise inexperienced and blind. He failed to address anything of real concern. These subjects he touched upon were long since discussed and the elder half of the shinobi of Kumogakure had made up their minds already about how they felt on the matter. She had been gone a whole year and he was just now addressing the problem of immigrants from Mizu no Kuni. Shin failed to be proactive and that was his greatest downfall.

Honor. She chuckled to herself. He used the word so generally. He hardly knew what it meant. They were becoming the laughing stock of the military world because of his “honor”. He thought nothing about how his servants worked. Understood nothing about his individuals that commanded. All of this was a crusade to spread his ideals. He wasn't a prophet or the son of a God sent to deliver a divine message. He was a leader of the village who should have been focusing on getting the system to work. Not letting disloyal shinobi leave on pardon or change hundreds of years of thinking passed down from generation to generation of clans. He seemed to forget that they were all born killers. Their livelihood thrived on war. What was the point of a shinobi if they did not have that?

She could hardly stand to listen to it anymore. Her hand hovered over the dial to set her radio off. Haruka stared blankly, the focus of her vision blurring as his words tumbled over the airwaves. Her office was covered in his words. Words she couldn't listen to. Words that contradicted all she had ever learned. It was a disgraceful farce against the memory of those who had served before her. She protected Masaru against thoughts such as these. She'd protect more against the lull of peace he wished to cast on them. Ninja were monsters if they did not have anything to protect. If they did not have wars to fight, they would be rejected and feared by the common people. So long as they had something to fight against, then they would remain relevant to this country.

Not even a week later, a man rose up against the foolish words of Hayata Shin. Although it was foolish, Haruka appreciated his courage. She was in no position to act so unruly, but if men like Yuuto spoke, it opened the door wider for the Shima. The ice expert only had to be patient in the game. Steadily she climbed up the ladder. A shame the insurgent had to be banished, but it was only banishment. Something that could easily be reversed when new power came to rule. Most others would have slaughtered him. She would have, but Shin was weak and she expected nothing less.

What angered the Shima princess was the Raikage's handle on these blasphemous accusations. He cowered, he deflected, and he planted doubt in the people. Be patient, she reminded herself. Conceal the true intentions that crossed her mind. Someone so delusional couldn't stand as leader for long. She had to be careful. To not besmirch the name of her clan or endanger the future of Masaru or Ai.

The announcements weren't swept under the rug. No, what had happened was on everyone's mind in the village. Everywhere she went she heard the whispered fears, the loud declarations of change, and the alarming plans of civil war. Her only goal was to keep her branch standing. To keep her head above the rising floods. To protect those she loved from being caught up in such foolishness. Focus.

It was then that she received the invitation from the Raikage. A meeting of his leaders, or what was left of them. Rumors of his ANBU Sennin's disappearance grew louder day by day. Hikari's eventual leave sped closer and closer. Haruka scrambled to design the best course of action for her branch once her Sennin left for a private life. The whole structure of Cloud was crumbling. It was about time their Raikage did something about it. Not only that, but she needed to become selfish and think of herself too. She knew alone she could not stand. She couldn't change a thing without support.

She sent the letter a few hours before. Maybe it was time to start trusting in Hoshikata. Maybe she couldn't be crippled with fear. She couldn't fear that her dog would bite her hand. And maybe it was time for her to also place trust in the young prince that wanted so badly to be useful to her. The notes were simple, unhurried but carefully sent. To Hoshikata, her Sol, and Ai, the Prince of the Shima. She wanted them to support her. She felt strength in her comrades. Besides, it gave her an opportunistic time to watch the two. If they behaved well, Haruka wouldn't be against giving them more responsibility in the Main Branch.

As straight laced as always, the dead eyed Shima came to the tower adorned in her standard Main Branch outfit. She kept her appearance minimal and orderly so as to not draw attention to herself. She waited in the entrance way for the two to arrive. Her silent figure watching carefully over the room. The door to the meeting room swung open carefully as she pushed past it to see the Raikage and two others already there. No Hikari yet, she fretted. She bowed ceremoniously to the men before moving forward. She had met Keiji long ago, but he had certainly matured in the years that had passed. In the days when Hikari was still an ambassador. When Haruka was nothing more than a charming girl who dared to play Masao's dangerous game and defy her clan's purpose for her.

[Topic Entered w/ Hoshikata and Ai]
[MFT. 1100]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Sir you can't go in there! Sir! Excuse me!”

Why was it that those words tended to follow him around? Hoshikata ignores the person as he grasps the handle of the door and twists, opening the portal into this meeting and making himself at home by stepping in and closing it right back behind him. Golden eyes move over those present, two known and two not. One ANBU, one Raikage, one leader and one...person. Interesting.

The Seer stood in his finest casual wear, a white dress shirt with the cuffs unbuttoned, and a pair of black pants. His shoes were in matching to the pants. He went without his gloves and jacket on this day, and his hair was pulled back to reveal the odd markings on his forehead. This also kept his eyes clear, and he needed clear vision he felt.

”Greetings. Shin, you have a problem.” There was no menace in the words, for he meant none by them. So far his opinion of this man was plummetting, but he would do nothing here. ”I was let into your village recently. By the same woman who blew up a building upon my first visit to this village. Wasn't aware you were allowing them to man your gates. No ANBU or anything.” That explained why he was in the village, but not why he was in this meeting.

He didn't know the extent of the issues in the village, but the fact that an ANBU wasn't around to apprehend the woman was enough to let him know that things weren't going great. There were signs everywhere if one bothered to look to let you know the state of events. Hoshikata was still finding those signs. The biggest one, naturally, was that no one was trying to make him leave the village yet. He made no secret of his entering.

”So, figured I'd let you know that a terrorist is helping out the village. I've never outsourced to them, but I guess fanatics make some fine employees.”

(Topic entered. Hi.)

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
uFELgkf.gif

"Do you know what this means!?" he said to the raven... err, the deliverer of the letter.

"She finally recognizes me! I finally did something right!" he cheered.

Ai ran off to go gather his things and set off for the Torre. That place where he had listened to the speech the Raikage. After all, she needed him!

t8Ch2T5.gif

He arrived shortly after the first arrives, stomping about like he was king of the world. He marched forward passed the team of harvesters and found himself at the same person who had struggled to keep Hoshikata from entering the conference room. They seemed obviously flustered.

"Hello!" chimed Ai with a large smile on his face. "Haruka-chan sent for me to be present at this meeting! And you don't wanna disappoint the lady who knows all your dirty little secrets right?"

The person just sighed and let him pass. He quickly shuffled into the room, giving the proper respect to each of the individuals. As he rose from the one towards Haruka, he gave a wink of the eye and quickly found a corner of the room to call his own.

Ai wasn't dumb, just exciteable. He knew to only speak if spoken to, as he was taught to him by his father when it came to high profile meetings. And anything with Haruka-chan was definitely high profile!

The problem was, the Raikage was in this room. His eyes lingered on the man whom he had heard days before. He seemed deep in thought. This really was a important meeting.

Ai's body began to shake in both excitement and nervousness.

"She really thinks I'm ready for the big leagues!!!!" he couldn't help but think.

[As the post says, I'm not gonna be posting every round. Feel free to skip me!]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rising with the sun, Daisuke stood and stretched a bit before getting ready. Being a sennin meant attending a plethora of meeting, which he had now become accustomed to, but today was different. Cloud village needed to be reorganized back into the fine oiled well running machine it was made to be. A quick shit, shower, and shave later and he was nearly ready to go. He took that time to send out Azusa and Fudo to the tower ahead of him with instructions to summon him at a specific time using his fob watch. He did this to was waste as little time as possible. Throwing on the clothes he had ironed, pressed, and laid out the night before, he was now missing only one thing; his files.

Since witnessing Fuji and Yuuto’s behavior, Daisuke had begun preparing his documents with a seal tuned into his chakra signature. He made it so that if anyone but him attempted to open it then the ink on the document would simply incinerate. He had nothing to hide and the chakra tuned ink was a bit pricey, but he felt slightly more secure knowing he had applied those measures. Retrieving his organ folder from his safe, he prepared to leave.

Rather than walk or travel to the tower like others, Daisuke chose to be summoned directly to the tower as he had lately been accustomed to doing. Looking at the watch, the time had come. He rolled his sleeves down over his forearms to conceal his extensive tattoos and buttoned his cuffs quickly. With a quick puff of smoke, Daisuke was where he needed to be and up the stairs he went taking back his possession.

He believed this was where the meeting was taking place after having walked passed someone rather upset as well as Keiji's subordinates. Although he was not eavesdropping, he heard something about someone barging in somewhere. He paid it little mind however. There was a village that needed to secured and stabilized and petty distractions were the least of his concerns. Still, he'd have to make an inquire about it once he got situated.

Hello, everyone. Pardon me, please.”, he said as he opened and closed the door behind him. He wore a five button gray vest with a blue pocket square over a blue pinstriped dress shirt tucked into his grey slacks. All the while, his shiny black dress shoes took step after step into the room. He held his organ folder in one hand and his silver cloud emblem engraved fob watch in the other as he walked passed those that stood before him and found his seat.

Daisuke leaned back in his chair a bit in an attempt to get comfortable. His thin facial scars were still visible after all this time and what was worse was that it ached a bit whenever he had a bad feeling. He imagined it was going to be a long meeting filled with but not limited to several disagreements in ideology, voiced frustrations, and someone's creditably being questioned. On second thought, it was almost alike any other meeting he'd normally attend.

"Medical branch sennin, Kaguya Daisuke, reporting in. Am I to understand that we have an unexpected visitor?", he asked looking around the room. He did not hear Hoshitaka's message for Shin so one of his inquires might seem redundant. There were those in attendance whom he had met with personally, like Shin and Keiji, while he was simply aware of others, like Haruka, whom to his knowledge used to be a medic prior to his promotion to sennin. He could have been wrong thought. He was never one for names and faces or at least not without his snapshot jutsu. He knew the importance of this meeting and it was time to get under way. Although there was one matter that Daisuke felt he should voice very soon regarding the harvesters division and its leader.

[edited for wording]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[legend="The Future and the Past Collide"]
It would without a doubt become one of the most pivotal roles tasked to Ejji to play in her life, a task that had been specifically given to her by the elder clan head of her clan. This task had been passed down to her solely because the clan's leadership understood that with aging members of the clan beginning to leave the shinobi service of the village, that the younger generations would have to be exposed to such important obligations and oppurtunities such as this one. The clan itself had held a private meeting in regards to the recent string of broadcasts and rumors that had circulated through the village, particularly the most troubling of which revolved around the sanctioned division of Harvesters. Many within their clan were able to voice their opinions to others and it was unanimous in the decision of how they would deal with this, hence why she was here. Although her clan was a minor figure in the political and shinobi assets of the village the values on which the clan itself stood upon was still highly respected. For the Raitoningu they had a special obligation passed along by choice throughout their history which was an undying loyalty to the village itself and all that it entails.

Upon opening and closing the door behind her, Ejji with proper mannerism honed into her mind took a solemn knee followed by a bow of her head towards the villages leadership that was currently present. "Raitoningu Ejji, Genin of the Village present as the chosen ear and voice of the Raitoningu Clan." Her voice was calm yet commanding in it's presentation despite the fact that her stomach was slightly knotted at being in the same area as so many important figureheads within the village. Standing up her eyes would take the chance to momentarily scan the room to making a mental note of whom were present. Of the faces only two were recognizable by her with one being the Raikage himself and the other being another youth present whom she had a brief encounter with before. The gaze of her pupils set upon Ai solely for a second or two, the mental image of his actions agains a begging man replaying in her mind. Although her face did not reflect what she was remembering, her throat clogged up for a second as she struggled to swallow thanks to her memory of what she had seen.

Dressed in attire worn by many shinobi of the village Ejji would occupy a corner of the room by resting with both knees on the ground. Resting her palms along her knees she sat quietly and waited for everything to begin. She had no obligation nor ranking to voice her opinion in these matters, as she was only here to listen to the decisions made and relay everything back to her Clan's leadership. This however did not mean she was meant to have no voice for her Clan, but that she was specifically instructed on scenarios in which she should respectfully voice herself. It was only in these occasions that those around would expect to hear her voice or if she was specifically questioned on something.

[Topic Entered]
[Like Ai, I am not going to post every round but only when something of note requires it. Feel free to skip.]
<i></i>[/legend]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The first person to arrive was one of the ANBU guards who clandestinely left a letter in front of him as the figure stood by and watched. Shin did not understand the purpose of this letter as he did not expect one. He carefully removed the seal as he began to peruse the contents. Apparently, it was a plea from Gekido, the same man who entered into his office with rage and dissatisfaction. Now, the man was crying out for Shin to give him the status of sennin providing a brief exposition as to why it should be given to him. It all sounded like arrogance to Shin. He held no respect to the position that Shin was in nor did he cared about the well being of the village rather focused on his clan. The only reaction Shin could make was a solemn sighed as he placed the letter into his coat. It was a matter that he would have to deal with later or perhaps never with how his people were acting.

For a few more minutes there was nothing but silence before four more figures entered the room with the first identified as Keiji. He introduced himself and his followers as part of the Harvester division. The very division that Yuuto has made accusations against. "Do what you feel is right Keiji-san." Shin replied still focused on his own thoughts. Keiji took his seat as the rest of his companions waited outside. Haruka was the next person to enter the room without the company of Hoshikata no less, at least only for a moment. The man came into the room with many voices behind attempting to stop him from entering.

”Greetings. Shin, you have a problem.” There was no menace in the words, for he meant none by them. So far his opinion of this man was plummetting, but he would do nothing here. ”I was let into your village recently. By the same woman who blew up a building upon my first visit to this village. Wasn't aware you were allowing them to man your gates. No ANBU or anything.”

"Let me understand this. You thought it would be best to warn me of this rather than capturing this terrorist. How exactly is this information useful?" Shin said rising to his feet clearly angry at Hoshikata with what appear to be a clear lack of empathy or concern. Perhaps he was expecting the ANBU to aid in the capture and for him to do nothing and yet he had no problem aiding when the deranged woman from fire country came and attacked the village. "If you want to be useful, Hoshikata-san go and find her, either way I still want you to leave."

If Hoshikata decided not to leave he would request the standing ANBU to escort him out. As Hoshikata exited others proceeded to come in, the room started to become full as more people began to arrive one was a genin representing the Raitoningu clan and Dasiuke. The only person remaining was Hikari when ever she got the time to come. Shin reached inside his cloak as he pulled a silver pocket watch as he checked the time. It had been twenty minutes since he had entered the room; it was probably best to start the meeting. Shin rose from his seat again as he began to speak.

"The purpose of this meeting is to start a discussion on revaluation our shinobi corp as well as podium for me to reveal my resignation as raikage. However, I have presented an option for the people to choose whether or not they would have me leave office or for me to remain. I will make my final decision based on this. The reason why I have come to this conclusion is that over the years I have seen the village drift away from the path I want the village to follow. It became a more serious problem when Yuuto, an ANBU, decided to steal documents from office as well taking the law in his own hands because he believed that I had failed the village. I could spend time explaining why I do the things that I do but there are many who do not wish to hear or sick of hearing it, regardless it is of no use. It is clear that village does not want what I offer."

"But enough about me. I have summoned the most of you for a reason. I would like to start with your sub division, Keiji-san, the Harvesters. You must have heard the statements said against the Harvesters. I admit that I should have personally notified the families and clans involved in the work with the Harvestsers." Shin said as he glanced at Eiji perhaps one of the clans that was effected by it "I felt the division was capable enough to be ethical in their work. More importantly, we have hidden too many things from the people even if unintentionally, I do include myself. I feel now it is important to be transparent among our own, thus I propose we release all research and development to the people. This is not the same as to the outside world because our enemies can use our work against us. We will still need a system against potential treason and apostates, perhaps we can invest in a powerful seal that is placed on ever individual that will give them access to the resources they need. We could potentially hold the library and other resources in a secure location, perhaps in another realm that will require the seal to access it. My next proposal is to combine all three branches into one single branch. No longer will be segregating our military power nor have secrets among ourselves. A shinobi will no longer be labeled based on his status but on his skill. In the end this will provide versatility and flexibility with the entire village. Moreover, the kage, captains, sennins, chiefs and other leaders are free to maintain their position. There are only two differences. The first being that there every individual who seeks these ranks must earn the confidence of the people; therefore the people will have the power and the responsibility to choose the correct leaders to lead them. The second is each rank of leadership must renew his or her status after a period of which he or she must gain the confidence of the people. Furthermore, each sennin and raikage will require a partner of countability, a vice, that will take position of the leader if said leader can no maintain his or her position. If said leader is capable of leading he will need the approval of his or her vice."

"Now I have given my statements and I am going to give the floor to the rest of you to give your concerns and rebuttals but I want this conversation to be civil. I will start with Keiji-san then he will hand the role of speaker to the person of his chosen, etc." Shin said as he turned toward Keiji.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune awoke that morning entirely unsuspecting of what the day would bring. She cracked her neck and back and got out of bed, yawning loudly. As usual she had slept nude, and as such just shuffled to the bathroom where she turned on the hot water and waited for the bathtub to fill. While waiting she took the time to brush her teeth and stretch her muscles a bit. Then she jumped into the spacious tub, which was probably more like a small swimming pool big enough for four people. Kitsune floated around in the tub, letting her hair get thoroughly soaked.

I think… Today, I’ll—Wait. Today is… Arh crap. The meeting. Well then. I better dress up formally. she thought before getting to work on washing herself properly and then drying herself off. Meanwhile, she pondered if she should be provocative, or a bit more… Restrained than she usually was. Eventually she settled on a red button-up shirt, a skirt, and a long kimono-styled jacket with a raised collar. Kitsune had her maid tie up her hair so it wouldn’t go all over the place, and then Kitsune warped down to eat some breakfast. Sure it’d take a while but hey, the meeting wasn’t for a long while anyways.

After finishing her meal, she went out the door and headed for the Torre Celeste. It seemed to be a serious matter being called in by the Raikage himself. Hopefully there wouldn’t be all sorts of weirdos present. She let the secretary know that she had arrived before using the Crystal Eye jutsu to take a peek inside the room and she noted that Daisuke was there, and that there was a free seat right next to him. She let the tiny eye dissolve into nothingness and simply warped into the room into the seat right next to Daisuke.

”Morning, Daisuke-san~” she said in a hushed tone to not draw attention to herself given that she had just appeared out of thin air. She looked around at the people present. She saw some kid she didn’t know, some guy she didn’t know, Shima Haruka whom she hadn’t seen since prior to her death, Suzaku Keiji whom she also hadn’t seen in ages so she decided to wave to him and smile. Then there was also the Raikage, and some ANBU person. This shaped up to be an interesting day to say the least.

[Thought i had posted this before Shin's reply. Darn.]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shin got angry, something the Isaki didn't think possible. One dark brow rises above the other as this Raikage all but calls him useless. The brow lowers, those gold eyes suddenly hardening. Something inside of him was not pleased with this. ”So far, I've stopped someone from breaking into your village, I also helped remove a mad woman who was murdering your people.” He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pair of white gloves, sliding them on as he speaks.

”I did both of these without any need to. I am not of your village, Shin. You made that quite clear already. I came back expecting that I would be allowed the chance to enter, to perhaps join. Instead you went back on what was said. You tried to keep me out of the village still. I don't hold your distrust of me against you, indeed were I you I wouldn't trust you either.”

”But I would not lie.”

As he pulls the second glove tight over his hand, the Seer squeezes his fists, cracking the knuckles. The look in his eyes was something new to those who had seen him before. It was not a madness, but as in some sort of ordered chaos was roiling in his soul. This man had belittled him from day one. This village, for that matter.

They insulted him off the start, they distrusted him and provoked him without reason. All at the bequest of the man before him. Hoshikata tried playing politics. He tried to be nice. But to be called useless? To be spoken to like this...by Shin? The gloves over his hands begin to glow softly with chakra as he exerts his will over them.

”I don't think I'm going anywhere. I think I'm done listening to you. Your village, since my first visit, has gone through three main branch sennin. I also don't see Ayumu here, and I doubt you'd be holding a major meeting without him present. Nor do I see Hikari. But you asked for Haruka, which means something has happened there, most likely.”

There was no reason for the top of the totem pole to talk to those three steps down. Not unless Shin was a worse leader than even he thought. The only reason for those directly below him not to be present would be...if they weren't to be found to be asked to show. That or they'd been fired, which was just as likely considering Hoshikata's current lack of info on the leadership.

”So, in either scenario that's four sennin I've seen you lose since I arrived, and not a one that can be blamed on me before anyone asks. You have known terrorists manning your gates, no ANBU that I saw at them. No one's tried to escort me out of the village, and believe me I made no secret of my entering. And then I show up to explain one thing, and before I can offer my services....you insult me?”

A sneer crosses those dark features. ”I can see it now. 'Hoshikata has attacked a Cloud native at the gates. He's obviously a danger. What proof is there that this woman is who he claims when no one saw her? He's just making it up!'. Is that not how that would have gone? So instead, I go for the peaceful route instead of blowing up your gates to get her. And you dare to claim I'm being useless?! Let us speak of useless, you incapable whelp.”

”I showed up with four friends. You weren't even man enough to meet this group at the gates, instead you sent your sennin and an army. What kind of leader is too coward to lead his men? When I entered, all I was offering was a neutral ground in which to further your own plans, this was met with immediate distrust and your own men questioning you infront of me. But the truly spectacular one? I then kidnap two of your shinobi. Walk right out with them. And when I show back up, you don't arrest me. You don't even try me. You talk to me. You placate. My cousin attempted to tell you what I was and you let him belittle you before an enemy. And then I reveal all I did. And your concern is not over my crimes but over the love your spymaster and I share. Once more, your own subordinates had to remind you of what was important. You are less proficient at leading than most of the students I've known in my time.”

”I don't think I'm going anywhere, Shin. But you...you are.”

He didn't care about the others in the room, not those who came in after him, not the man who simply appeared as if summoned by a rare power. Not even the Harvester's outside who were supposed to be escorting him out. What he cared about, was removing this thing from the world. This was not the same Hoshikata that was trying to appease. This was the Seer, this was the son of the Isaki, a being so filled with hate and rage and with all of the tools of a devil from the silver tongue to the blade. And it was done.

(Calling bmod)

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A wave was returned to the long lost Medical Chief, as was a nod given to all those who entered, around at the same time, as was a smile given to Daisuke when he warped into the room, assuming it was some kind of warping technique.

An eyebrow raised as he listened interested in what Shin had to say.
He proposed an entire system's change.. But ended up wanting to discuss the Harvesters before anything else.
Keiji wasn't against discussing the Harvesters and their purpose. But frankly he has been ignoring these statements that has been said against the Harvesters, whatever allegations there may be against his Organization was utterly false. Be he wanted to hear it straight from the horse's mouth if at all possible. But apparently this person was removed from the village promptly.

Before he was allowed to respond, a stranger, one with an apparent darker skin, but with a far superior attitude surrounding him started talking as he had entered with Haruka, whom he clearly remember as a lovely lady who he found very interesting, began talking. He felt insulted by the Raikage's words.
An understandable reaction as he basically did just call him useless..

Keiji trusted the Raikage. But only because he hadn't meddled in the affairs of his Division, regardless of how questionable the work that they do might be. Which he liked. He liked not being questioned for what he has had to do throughout his life, how he's been manipulated and hated throughout his entire life, he had finally found something he was good at, and he even got pulled up as the leader of it, and after acting as head for over a year he finally felt like the work had become a steady routine, he didn't want that ruined, not the job he'd always dreamed of, not the job he had promised his brother to work towards it's been so many years..

"While I understand your reasoning behind your words.. Good ser Hoshikata-san!" Keiji almost shouted from where he sat as he had his eyes closed facing the middle point of the center table.
His voiced dimmed as he hoped he had caught people's attention.
"While appreciate you coming here to voice your opinions and concerns.. I would appreciate we taking your subject into another room? Perhaps further down the hall? You seem like a bright individual, and I would hate to see you causing harm to our most beloved Raikage in such dire circumstances as being surrounded by his most trusted subordinates.." He motioned his hand towards Shin.
"Please, good ser, again, we are in the middle of a meeting to decide upon the future of the village as a whole, and if your love for this village, as well as your friend here, Haruka-san is so great.." A bright smile grew on his lips as he looked upon Haruka for a second, and then, while still smiling looking back at Hoshikata.
"Then I would urge you to step down.. Please.."

He paused for a second, as he considered his next words..

"For all the good you may still accomplish for the village as well as for your friends and loved ones, and for all the respect and love you have already earned in our beloved Kumogakure.. Please.. I would love nothing more than help you deal with these issues, in a proper discussion and address these matters properly, however right now is not the right time, I'm afraid.."

He had a calm demeanor throughout his little speech, he was relaxed, he didn't shake he didn't look away unless necessary and his white blank eyes had a sparkle of certainty and seriousness over them. His fake plastered smile was his attempt at calming down the situation, remove the weirdness, awkwardness, and tenseness that was filled in the air.
[legend="Internal thoughts"]"Good speech buddy.. But I don't think it'll help one bit, I think he's already made up his mind that fella, also, I'd stay out of this if I were you, but you're free to do whatever, I'd just steer clear of this.. I mean, what did this Raikage ever do for you and your Harvesters? Except not asking questions?
"Worth a shot.. But I'm happy as long as I can keep working, so if anything should happen to Shin, then whoever takes the spot should at least either be accepting towards my Division or just not ask questions like Shin.."
"But isn't that literally what this Raikage is doing right now? Asking questions and wants to reform the whole division?"
"Valid point.. But still, it's better than having someone that wants to abolish it all in one fell swoop, like I'm sure most Clan members would like to do, regardless of how ill informed they might be of what the job is for and what we do for the village.."
"Hmmmrrmmm I don't like this.. Y'know?"
"I know.. And I understand.."[/legend]
The voices inside his mind silenced, the demon hound resting inside of his soul waited eagerly to come out, but awaited the command to do so. Keiji didn't want to risk her presence making anyone suspicious, while a small dog might not be too suspicious, but if anyone read the chakra of the body they'd be able to see what it was in essence. Which wouldn't be pleasant..

He eyed this.. Hoshikata, directly.. Either awaiting a response or a reaction from him, or hearing Shin speak.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She foresaw all possible outcomes before coming to this meeting, but once the Raikage said those foolish words she knew that he had signed a warrant for his death. This was the only way to bring change. The Peacemaker Kage must die, not even allowed to live as a rat scurrying in the sewers. He had to be silenced before their home turned to crumbling ash drifting in the mountain wind. Haruka supported Hoshikata's reasoning, for she too knew if ha had taken action at the gates then he would have been made the villain once again.

She hated that it had to be like this. All the innocent bystanders that stood in the room had to be sucked into Shin's own swirling demise. But there was always a chance to save themselves. Hoshikata and Haruka only wanted Shin's head. She stepped forward towards Hoshikata's side with an eerie calmness that she was known for. Her expressionless stare bore into Hayata Shin as she carefully calculated her words. “Our village will never stand if we allow you to make any more decisions. The three branches of the shinobi force are our pillars of strength. I will not let you cause them to crumble. Nor will I let you give the secrets of our military away to the common people. It is a great burden for them to bear and it only puts their lives at more risk if they carry that knowledge. I will not have you placing a seal upon all the people against their wills. How would that make you any better than the man Hoshikata once was?

She was interrupted by Keiji's pleas. A man of good sense who wanted to see words bring about peace, but it was too late for such action. Haruka and Hoshikata had both spoken to Shin before, with the audience of his sennin and it bore nothing. The man was hard headed. He thought himself a saint and with that, he thought himself infallible. Shin was out to achieve his own agenda for the village. He wanted everyone to think like him. Haruka knew that unified thought was impossible. However, harmony could still be possible from so many different ideals. In fact, it could only help to improve the village.

She wondered what every individual wanted of their village in this room? Kaguya Daisuke was the most capable Sennin among the three. Ayumu had abandoned his post and Hikari let it all fall into chaos with her stepping down. It wasn't something Hikari could avoid however, so Haruka did not blame the woman. Daisuke remained a constant though and she was impressed when she thought about the work of his subordinates. She knew Shinrya Kitsune prided herself on the labors of her research department. Suzaku Keiji was head of the Harvesters, as she had learned today, and probably desired to continue his position as head.

She didn't necessarily disagree with the methods of the Harvesters. Being a former doctor, she understood that good research was nearly impossible without the proper “equipment”. Harvesting the bodies of fallen shinobi certainly would be beneficial, if only Shin hadn't thrown them under the bus. Perhaps their reputation could be salvaged after all of this. Or at least take the public's eyes off of them so they could continue their research.

Kaguya-Sama, Shinrya-Sensei, Suzaku-San, I do not desire to see my comrades of Kumogakure harmed. I only seek to end the reign of destruction that Hayata Shin will cause us if we allow him to keep going further. I do not desire to see the end of your branch as it is. The Harvesters and the Research department are invaluable to the military force of Cloud. I do not ask you to kill your Raikage, I understand how sacred your vow is to protect our lord. However, I will ask to stand down now. Please, I do not wish to see your legacies end here. There is still so much more you can do for our village.

She glanced back at Ai for a brief moment. “Follow me, if you must. You are my family's precious prince and I will protect you with my life. Do as you will, Ai-Sama.” She spoke quietly, almost gently like a mother would her own child. But her small smile dissipated back into the determined frown as she set her gaze back to the Raikage.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

p8xOKom.gif

His happy smile changed to a curious one and more and more individuals entered the sizable conference room. It looked like this was going to become quite the to do!

The new guy was the medical sennin, and he seemed to look like a brooding type. "Maybe he's got a lot on his mind. Must be tough working on all those broken shinobi." He mentioned an unexpected visitor, so perhaps there was a guest list to this little soiree.

Suddenly a genin came through the door by the name of Ejji and announced herself. She seemed to rest her gaze on Ai, and he tilted his head a bit as if trying to think where he knew her from. Nothing came to mind. Ai's quick run in with her didn't spark any lasting memory.

Then Shin began to speak to the man that, to Ai's knowledge, had been brought to the meeting by Haruka as well. He'd never met the man, but the expressions and body language toward him told him enough. He wasn't to be trifled with.

WF5Hd3G.gif

The tone that Shin was taking with this man was far different than the tone he used during the address that Ai had heard. He sounded fed up as if this had been the last nerve that Hoshikata could have gotten on.

Then Shin got into the meat of his speech, the real purpose of this meeting! Ai listened closely to what the man had to say, his instincts told him to keep an eye on Hoshikata, as the last thing Shin had said seem to have struck a nerve in him too. As the ANBU approached slowly, he seemed defiant as Shin began to speak. But the ANBU also seemed hesitant.

AL9CyhK.gif

(More of an inner emotional reaction, not physical)

The amount of information that was spewing forth from his mouth... it was like a full open spigot and the water just came gushing out! Ai didn't know what was secret or not, but he had never heard of these harvesters before, that was a fact!

But he went on and on about this reevaluation of the shinobi corps. He even announced his own resignation as Raikage! Everything that Ai had come to call life within the village-- he was trying to change it all.

At some point, a woman with red hair entered the room. But Ai hadn't quite taken notice of her in all the revelation that Shin was putting before him.

Ai wasn't apart of the elite of the shinobi world, but had not seen any reason to do any of those. But it wasn't his place to judge, and even he knew that. But there was someone he trusted with his life in that room who did have the right to judge.

uS3G1Ea.gif

It was at this point that Hoshikata just let into Shin, explaining how the village had done him wrong. Now Ai had let himself assume there was a lot that he wasn't informed about, but it seemed that there was quite a history with this guy. And by golly, he didn't even know about Haruka and him yet!

But at the end of his rant... fighting words were spoken. Ai knew the look in his eyes, as it was a look that rarely people go to see. Normally the young Shima was the one who held it in his own eye.

His eyes turned to Haruka as Keiji spoke, trying to calm the situation. The prince watched his cousin, trying to find a tell in that impenetrable expression she wore.

6WIJe2N.gif

After Keiji's brief set of words, Haruka spoke, and eventually her own gaze turned to Ai himself. He felt himself suddenly get nervous. What was she going to say?

"Do as you will, Ai-Sama."

p4slDKV.gif

His eyes seemed to water and his lips trembled. "Do as you will..." he repeated in his mind.

"I will always follow you, Haruka-chan! You can count on me!" he shouted with an obvious immaturity. But then his expression changed as he looked to Hayata Shin, the target of Haruka's well placed concerns.

His demeanor shifted...

He pulled the bow from behind his back with one hand, and a slim arrow with another. The look in his eyes no longer resembled that of a bright and excitable young man. The happiness was still there, but it seemed to have become corrupt by something much darker.

He didn't look to the others. He focused on the only person that she had proclaimed an enemy. And Haruka's word was better than any other contract he had taken. Shin would not leave alive. Once she unleashed the dog, there would be no stopping him.

"Say your prayers..."

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif
Welcome to Ninpocho Modded Combat!

Today I will be your Bmod, and I have a few requests.
1) Please send all actions/information in the same PM. It helps me keep everything neat and tidy, easier to keep up with info.
2) Please be clear on your actions and conditionals even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if something got modded the way you didn't want it to.
3) If I mess up or forget anything send me a pm don't be afraid to call me out because If I truly made a mistake I will fix it.
4) Please add links to whatever you're sending. It makes my job 20% Cooler
5) You need to send me the updated and approved information before the B-Mod was called. Any changes in battle information or shop purchases after the B-mod was called will not be applied. I will ask that you be honest when sending in your information.

Now please send me:
  • Stats
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

If there's anything I missed, that you feel important send that too.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke sat quietly as yet another person entered the room. Daisuke had not met this ninja before, but the girl did seem young. He gave a quick wave before Kitsune discreetly warped her way into the meeting. He leaned over and greeted her just before Shin began the meeting and Hoshikata exchanged words with him. Shin seemed rather annoyed with the man, but he knew not why, not yet at least. It was all rather confusing really. There was talk about a terrorist manning the gates, then Shin expressed his feelings on the matter. Again, Daisuke was confused. Why would this Hoshikata guy have to catch anyone? To his knowledge, Hoshikata was not a member of kumo. Daisuke could only assume that there was bad blood between them both and the visitor’s rant managed to clarify things a bit.

This man spoke of his past negative experiences with cloud along with any transgressions he might have committed. He even stated that Shin never even attempted to have him arrested, which was rather odd. If what he said was true then why would Shin do such a thing. Then Hoshikata spoke on the love shared between him and the spymaster. Yes, indeed there was bad blood here. Daisuke could feel it in his bones now, a sign that a fight was near. But that was not the reason they met today. The village needed stability and this situation needed to be placated before someone got hurt. His opened his mouth to speak, only to be drowned out by Keiji’s words. Haruka of her disapproval of Shin’s methods until she too was interrupted by Keiji. It appeared that he and harvester had the same idea in mind. Separate the two and give them time to cool their tongues. Diffuse the situation as quickly as possible. This was not a time for petty arguments.

"I have to agree with Keiji-san one hundred percent. There is no reason for this right now. I’m unaware of this terrorist you speak of, but if you are offering your services in the capture of this person then we will gladly accept them. Now please, the village", he said. In truth, past crimes were past crimes. If Shin had the chance to punish Hoshikata and chose not take the opportunity to do so then he was pardoned by Daisuke’s book. There were more important things at hand than certain compulsions.

"Well, this is turning upside down rather quickly. ", he thought. Haruka was next to address the members of the medic branch. She made an attempt to persuade the medics to stand down. Her suggest sounded reasonable, even tempting. Daisuke had no beef with these people, but how could he simply sit back and let his kage be killed. Sure, he would let it happen if he despised the man, but he didn’t feel that way. There was another thing that bothered Daisuke a bit. Haruka spoke as if future events were set in stone; as if this moment in time could not be rewritten; as if Shin’s death, as well as his own, was certain. Hell, maybe it was for all he knew. Maybe he and Shin were going to bite the dust or maybe they might come out victorious somehow. Daisuke knew not of his future, but he did know of his beliefs.

Shima-san, is it? Shima-san, I’m sure you do indeed know how sacred our vows are as you are a cloud ninja as well. Hypothetically, say you kill Shin. What then? Who would lead the village? If you believe one of yourselves to do so, then how would you explain what happened to kage? I suppose even if Shin steeped down as kage, you still want to do this? ”, he asked.

Hoshikata-san and Shima-sans, I have no beef with you all. I have no wish to fight any of you. I don’t even agree with Shin’s proposal of merging the branches of the village, but I can not just sit back and watch my friend and kage be killed. Even if that means his life will be taken as well. You understand, I’m sure. Should I survive this and we meet again, I hope it is under better circumstances.” he stated. The smart thing to do would be to try to save Shin’s life after they beat him down, but that would not solve anything. They’d just come back again and again. His affairs were pretty much in order anyway, it had to be given his line of work.

Kistune...Keiji, I won’t blame either of you if you choose to fall back on this one. Just know these two things. Kitsune, you’re in charge of the medical branch after myself and Keiji, you are hereby promoted to medical chief for your outstanding work in general. Also for that thing with Fuji. Tell Junko and Kahako that they each get a promotion as well.”, he said.

The kaguya clan holds no grudges. We believe that as long as a member dies in battle, it was a suitable...no. A glorious death. Please, give me that much.”, he asked. A bad habit his clan had developed over time. Daisuke’s family had a tendency to say what could have been their last words. Regardless of their skill or their opponent, they did it before each and every battle just in case they did die.

[sending stuff]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune shook her head at everything that was going on. It was definitely NOT what she expected would happen when she got out of bed this morning. Then, when Daisuke said she was in charge of the medical branch after him, she looked at him ”Well, that’s what a second in command is there for. But don’t you dare die on me, you bonehead.” she said and then looked at Keiji, to gauge what he’d do. She would stay seated in her chair, and simply shield herself from attacks. It wasn’t that she hated Shin. She just didn’t agree with how the village had been handled lately, and this latest idea of merging the branches was enough to make her turn a blind eye to what was about to happen.

[Stuff sent. Dun kill meh gais]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Looking around again his thoughts drifted for a second..
His eyes shifting from the center of the table to the people talking, his own name mentioned once or twice, he didn't even hear Daisuke's words at first he was so absorbed into his own thoughts that he simply nodded in response. He rested his head on his hands as his head was leaning forward, only covering his mouth, in an attempt to silence himself to avoid speaking any more, it seemed like the time of words were at an end. It was time to choose and decide on where you stood in this battle..

Taking in a sigh he leaned back in his chair and looked across the table where Kitsune and the ANBU was still sitting.. Daisuke had already stood up to get ready.

As he tapped his finger on the side of the arm rest of the office chair, his head was leaned into the chair and slightly forward making the shadows from his blackened dreadlocks cover his face ever so slightly, his eyes being covered in shadow he eyed the ANBU, apparently complacent of the whole situation..

He retrieved a small white and red striked packet from his shoulder bag where he pulled a long thin rolled paper with herbs hidden inside, he placed it upon his lips and then lit it with another packet of matches from the same shoulder bag, after which he placed it all back and took a long deep breath, inhaling the vapors and toxins, then breathing it all out again making a large, but soft cloud of smoke move upwards in the room.

"The Harvesters will not intervene.."<i></i> the order was given, his voice was coarse, dark and calculative. Whatever these people had in mind, they'd better get it done, was all he had on his mind at this point.
He repeated the order over the small earpiece giving it to the Ecto Team sitting outside of the room awaiting their Division Head to return.

[Sending Actions]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[legend="No time"]
Fast forward to an entire setting of "what the fuck" magnitude and we have this place. Ejji just stayed there in her corner, frozen in place as if some supernatural force had decided to design her to not do anything but watch. This force understanding the overall situation outside of this realm bade her to not go anywhere but instead watch as if this was the everyday norm in this world. As if an outside eye was keeping watch and control everything she do, Ejji couldn't will herself to do or say anything even if she tried because the magical entity simply wouldn't allow it.

[Actions Sent]
[Crap post is crap but hey...with my situation I don't have time to flesh this out atm]
<i></i>[/legend]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The meetings that was meant to be peaceful venue transformed into a battle field in moments. Shin was perplexed at what was happening, especially from Haruka who was drawing a bow right at his face. Was there anything that Shin could say that would not turn into retaliation? Did he really deserve all of this heat to warrant his death? It seems like every corner of his life he is always been the accused, the hated man, the same fate most of his clan has faced. First it was his father and then his uncle and most likely Shin's previous descendants . The village could never shake their aversion for the Shin even though he was making every attempt to make things better. Shin's countenance was filled with deep sadness and regret wishing he had done something to prevent all of this, wishing he could have been the leader that the village needed.

Keiji and Daisuke rose from the seat as they began to calm the situation, Keiji being the first to go. Daisuke concurred with Keiji's statements even presenting Shin as his friend which Shin was very glad and thankful. He was not a man deserving of friendship even as a child but he took the graceful friendship that he was given. Shin had remember that day as newly promoted chunnin.

----​

Masaso completed the long stretched monologue of the man who Shin was really supposed to protect. Regardless, this war is going to be inevitable but as a shinobi Shin was not going to question the decisions of the state. It was simply ironic for the country to want to save a traitor for the sake of bringing peace, a twisted way of happiness. In addition, events like this happened all the time, Shin wouldn't be surprise to find his shinobi brethren be actually ex nukenin. Logic had disappeared at this age of time. Shin lifted the picture in his hand towards the glinting light coming from the window. Daisuke's countenance, the current daiymo at the time, seemed bold and determined, there was no fear to be found. A deep scar on his face was shown on his profile cheek which could hold a hidden history ready to opened. What would bring a man of his own rebellion to cease fire. It was like a shinobi giving up his life as a shinobi; it simply did not make any sense. At least he would be able to speak to him then

"Do you have everything you need." Masao said invading Shin's pensive thoughts.

"Actually, I do need something." Shin picked up the newspaper that was on the table."Could I take this with me, I feel that the Dayimo's words are inspiring." Shin said turning around and revealing his dissimulating smile. Words itself can be a powerful tool and in the political mindset it sometimes was the only tool there was.

"Without further, I will take my leave, and Masao..." Shin said as he reached the door. "I greatly apologize for back then, I now understand the value of friendship." The only true friend at the time that Shin possessed since the day of his geniniship was Saito, and he was going to keep it that way. Masao only smiled as he watched Shin walked out the door.

---​

Now standing before one of his many few friends held in a good light even though he did not agree with Shin's proposals.

"Thank you Daisuke-san, Keiji-san. I started this meeting I wanted to discuss what we could to help fix the problems we are having. My proposals are merely proposals and nothing more. If this proposal is not sound let us drop it and think of something else we do not need to bring this into violence. My word is not final we must agree to something collectively, then we can present the consensus to the rest of the leadership, especially Hikari who was not able to come today. My whole point is not to have the entire village in the dark with what we are doing. At least they should be informed of the general things that are happening in our village, maybe not the common folk you are right about that but at least give that right to shinobi of our village. When I said that we should merge the branches I felt that it was necessary so we can replenish our forces. Also, I certainly don't want to force any seal on anyone perhaps we can simply trust our shinobi corp to honor the knowledge that they received If you believe there is a better way than I would like to here it."

Shin turned toward Hoshikata, whose eyes will burning with fire.

"Hoshikata, I would like to keep our history behind us. I apologize for tarnishing your honor. You are not useless I think no less of you being a former kage of Kirgakure. I acted out of pure emotion it is not your fault it is mine. I felt that the information that you have provided would not be of use especially considering we have been trying to find this woman. You do not have to heed my request. I asked that you leave because I needed to address this meeting to the shinobi of Kumogakure. Do not take offense to this. I know that I may not be suited to lead the village instead of being a spiritual leader I should have remained a military one. I will go on a journey to find a balance mind not fixed on purest ideals, if you will not allow me I will defend myself."

Even though Shin was right about Hoshikata's behavior, he should never had acted out of emotion, especially knowing very well as a young boy that emotions should not be trifled with.

"Please allow Eiji to leave in peace. She does not have to witness this."

[Actions Sent]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back