Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reevaulation [Private]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I have received all Actions just waiting for Admin to send me some information. There will be no changes in actions from this point until the first mod is up]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Shima Haruka
oie_M1ZEmzPYrXur_zpse2ohmj5y.gif

HP: 42000
CP: 36000-3600= 32400
AP: 10-.5-3= 6.5
AP Next Round: 11
Equipped Items:

Name: Demonic Ice Mirrors
HP: 16800

Name: Shima Ai
oie_7192516LcByWIPA_zps33e26bcf.gif

HP: 46200
CP: 38100-1925= 36175
AP: 10-9.75= .25
AP Next Round: 10.25
Equipped Items: Orbital Recurive

Name:Hoshikata
rivk8pv.gif

HP: 36000
CP: 33000-558-378-612-270-1634= 29548
AP: 10-1+1=10-6.75= 3.25
AP Next Round: 12
Equipped Items: Some gloves, Astral Seal [Round 1]

VS

Name: Hayata Shin
simon_avy_zpsf26c8fd7.jpg

HP: 31800-26766-5219=-185-1272= KO
CP: 31800-400-450-1000-215= 29735
AP: 10-6.5= 3.5-1= 2.5
AP Next Round: 11 [K.O]
Equipped Items:
Status: Bloodshot Eyes, Blood Loss [Bleeding Rank 4], Black Blood [Black Lotus x4], K.O.

Name: Daisuke
davapk0.jpg

HP: 45000
CP: 42000-910-2424= 38666
AP: 10-7.5= 2.5
Equipped Items:

VS

Name: Keiji
I9hFE1r.png

HP: 26775
CP: 25755-560-1000= 24195
AP: 8-5.25= 2.75
AP Next Round: 9
Equipped Items: a Kunai
Status: Summoning Steel [Censored], Not getting dirty hands

Name: Barrier - Energy Sphere
HP: 1350

VS

Name: Kitsune
34995_v.png

HP: 39000
CP: 39000-819= 38181
AP: 10-2.5= 7.5
Equipped Items:

VS

Name: Ejji
bannerfans_13885488_zps860657fb.jpg

HP: 14000
CP: 13400-560-225= 12615
AP: 6-3.25= 2.75
AP Next Round: 7
Equipped Items:

Name: Barrier - Wall of Spirits
HP: 1350

[spoilername="Round 1"]
0.00 Hoshikata focuses on Shin [Duelist]
0.00 Hoshikata enters Synchronized Multi-Presence with gusto
0.00 Hoshikata enters Defensive Technique with more gusto
0.00 Hoshikata creeps out and activates Astral Seal
0.00 Ai focuses on Shin [Duelist]
0.00 Haruka focuses Hayata Shin [Duelist]
0.50 Hayata Shin activates Sharingan
0.50 Ai draws Orbital Recurve
0.50 Daisuke uses Defensive Technique
0.50 Haruka uses Emp Grenade on Shin
- Hit
1.00 Ai enters Shot on the Run Style
1.59 Hoshikata uses Chakra Extension
1.50 Daisuke withdraws a Stun Grenade from a Sealing Scroll
2.00 Daisuke uses Stun Grenade on Hoshikata and Ai
- Hit
2.50 Kitsune uses Chakra Shields
2.50 Keiji makes a Barrier
2.50 Hayata Shin does a hidden action
- Hit
[+]Shima Haruka stiffens up
2.75 Ai uses Critical Shot on Shin
- Crit
[+] Bloody Mess: Bleeding Rank 1
[+] Black Lotus: 1
[+] Suppressed
3.12 Keiji draws Piercing Thrasher
3.33 Ejji uses Barrier - Wall of Spirits
3.63 Hoshikata uses Anabolic Frenzy
4.50 Daisuke uses Antlion Sinkhole on Haruka, Hoshikata, and Ai.
- Hit
4.50 Haruka uses Demonic Ice Mirrors on Shin, Ai, and Hoshikata
- Success
4.50 Ai uses Critical Shot on Shin
- Crit
[+]Bloody Mess: Bleeding Rank 2
[+] Black Lotus: 2
4.54 Hoshikata Uses Quickselver Step to close the gap on Shin
5.00 Hayata Shin uses Ring of Fire on Shima Ai and Hoshikata
- Success
5.41 Ejji uses Shadow Play
6.25 Ai uses Critical Shot on Shin
- Crit
[+] Bloody Mess: Bleeding Rank 3
[+] Black Lotus: 3
6.50 Hayata Shin does a hidden action
- Fail
6.56 Keiji enters Defensive Mode
7.04 Hoshikata uses Eagle Drop on Shin.
- Hit
7.50 Daisuke uses Gaia's Wrath
8.00 Ai uses Critical Shot on Shin
- Crit
[+] Bloody Mess: Bleeding Rank 4
9.54 Shima Haruka uses Tranquilize on Hoshikata
9.75 Ai uses Critical Shot on Shin
- Hit
[+] Suppressed
[+] Black Lotus: 4 [Max]
[+] KO'd Hayata Shin
10.00 Shin bleeds out
10.00 Shin vomits black lotus
[/spoilername]

Notes
-Hayata Shin and Keiji, both of your classes were invalid (Spoke with Admin on this one) and you got stuck with Rookie Classes.
-Daisuke you did not have enough time to complete your actions
-Please next time you send actions link everything you're using which includes; poisons, augments, styles etc.
- send them in the same PM you originally sent stats/info in, it makes my job easier.
-If I missed anything please let me know via PM. If there is an error let me know, getting multiple people to look this mod over.

Also please know that there is a 72 Hour period before I declare your actions as void and have you modded into defensive stance. So please don't stall because no one wants to be stuck here. If there's a legitimate reason as to why you need more time, let me know before hand

As it turns out the actual wait time in between mods is 48 Hours. Which can be found in the "Rules of Engagement", I urge you all to post Rps and send actions as soon as possible.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Time slows down around him, everything coming close to a frozen moment in his mind. With a sudden thought there were multiples of Hoshikata in the office, acting in concert. None of them were far from the real Hoshikata, but they were far enough to cause the brain to complain to the eye that it best stop drinking on the job. He then assumes a defensive stance, and floods his system with dark chakra. His entire form shifts suddenly as a metal mask appears over his face, a horn growing from the middle of the mask. The metal continues over each shoulder and down his arms, forming two gauntlets.
Tyki_Mikk_by_ha_na_bi.jpg

Hoshikata snarls as that blue glow intensifies, and his rage awakens as a blinding light goes off in his face. The world narrowed down to Shin, who was being filled with arrows like a pincushion. Mirrors made of ice rise around them, and suddenly the fight was smaller. The thing that was Hoshikata snarls and vanishes, appearing just behind the Raikage in an instant. ”I'm going to do to you what you've done to Cloud.” A ring of fire surrounds them, making his task easier.

Hoshikata grabs the Raikage and spins him upside down before leaping into the air with him. His legs wrap around the other's head as Hoshikata and Shin spin in the air like a corkscrew. Gravity kicks in, bringing them down with their combined weight on Shin's head, and Hoshikata lets go and bounces away at another arrow slams into the man before him, ending Shin's part of this fight.

His golden eyes under that mask turn to look at Daisuke, outside of the mirror arena he was currently in. ”And now for the one who defended this man.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The weight she held on her shoulders bared a heavy burden. If it hadn't been for her cousin's reassurance of his loyalty, for his support as she stepped into darkness, then she might have remained frozen where she stood. She still felt lost though. Her cleverness made her cold and unkind. Her rise through the ranks blinded her to her original course. Was this the greed and corruption consuming her, distracting her from her original purpose? She did not want any of this. As she had spoken with Hikari only days ago, she had resolved to deny Hoshikata that power over her. What would become of this village if she finally crumbled to the man she had feared would destroy them? From the moment she fell in love with him, Haruka knew she could never fully trust him. This was why. What a dreadful course she wandered on.

Daisuke's questions kept her silent. Unable to answer them honestly, the Haku, hushed and confused, listened in silence as her Raikage and Sennin pleaded with them. Even in the cloud of chaos and betrayal, the Medical Sennin shined through. A man she admired, despite the situation. A man she did not want to end. “Kaguya-Sama...” But, the Shima woman had nothing to say as her eyes pleaded for his cooperation. She would not get in the way of his honor. She above all people understood the meaning of such a word, but she betrayed it herself. She was betraying her clan, her beliefs, and her village.

The air around her hummed with frigid stillness. Her hands trembled. Five shinobi in this room were unfit to live. And she would end them all today. Another soul would be lost, one that did not deserve such a death but welcomed it valiantly. It only reminded her of him. What would he say? No! I cannot think of you now. Hayata Shin must not live. The people feed into his lies. His message of love blinds them to his indifference. If he lives, he will only continue to be Raikage. The people will see to it, despite it ruining them all. This village will collapse under itself. I cannot justify the lives I take, except for his.

The world separated away as she embraced the Peacekeeper, the Liar, and the Prince in her crystal cage. The shudder of cold became very apparent as the other shinobi decided that Hayata Shin was not worth loosing their lives. The risk was not great enough. They felt no love or loyalty to him. So, she wasn't really alone. Cowards, they were. A traitorous lot that turned their back on their vows. Sick and twisted, and all that was left for Cloud as leadership when the murder was over. She felt the goal slipping away. The ice twisted and cracked. An impenetrable wall that shut her off from her goals. The dreams of the people. The ideals she wanted to share with everyone. The happiness of redeeming the shinobi force once again.

It was all over though. His reign dimmed as the flames of the Uchiha extinguished. All she did was watch in that perfectly isolated world behind her mirrors. She gazed out ahead at a reflection of herself on the other side of the wall. Her heart rendered a furious flutter as the pit of her stomach hollowed. The shattering snap of what was no doubt Shin's spine as Hoshikata slammed him to the ground would haunt her. Haunt her like the wailing cries of the innocent Shu'ar as she watched her superiors torture and murder them. So many years ago, but it was all the same. Did she not vow to never again be blinded by these men. Men with machine hearts who felt no love for others? The men who treated the masses as cattle. Unnatural men who enslaved the people for their own greed. She wanted to live by the people's happiness, not their misery and not by power.

Her mind waged war with itself...

[Actions Sent]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
War, death, corruption.. This village truly had it all. The signs of dismay and neglect was obvious from the eyes of a watcher. The doers went out of their way to ignore the result of their hatred and ignorance. The people that was once respected, fail to realize the result of their actions.

The lives that has been touched by a man so calm, so loving, and yet still,so prevalent in the world today. Having brought peace and stability for an entire generation of people. The repercussions were imminent, and they will be swift.

He sat there, glooming and staring disapprovingly as two he had never met, and one he thought was smart enough to realize her faulty killed his Kage in cold blood.

"Tch! This is wrong.."</COLOR><i></i>

He held no love for the Kage. He had no reason to. But he couldn't help but bite his tongue for his lack of faithfulness to the Kage, and wanting to protect him. Daisuke he couldn't help but admire in a way. His self sacrifice showed his dedication to his cause and to justice.
Inner turmoil said:
He couldn't help but asking himself: <COLOR color="darkgreen">"Can the next Kage trust me with their life?"
"I wouldn't trust you with a kitchen knife or even a spatula.. And look where you are now?"
"I suppose that's true, I'm not really that trustworthy am I?"
"That's not my point.. You've been trusted with the sharpest blade in existence, and you've trusted to keep up with your skills and your knowledge in this, plus, your allegiance is to the village, more so than the Kage, remember?"
"True. But this.. This still feels wrong.."

Whatever would come afterwards, he remained seated, eyes shadowed by his black dreads hanging from the side and front of his face, hiding where his white hyuuga eyes stared.. Leaned back in his chair and continually tapping his index finger on the arm rest.. He didn't care about power, he just wanted to get back to work. And sooner rather than later.

[Actions sent]
[OOC: I'm gone until Monday for a convention - currently on the road]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

He spoke as if this wasn't going to happen. Perhaps denying it was easier than facing the truth.

Ai had seen it before. Those he was ordered to hunt down and kill often were at some party or event to take their mind off it all. Maybe it was Shin's way of coping with it all.

Ai was a professional. He respected his targets and showed them swift deaths. He focused his shot's on Shin's critical areas, as he had been taught to do.

Each splurt of blood changed Ai's expression a little more, especially those that happened to land on his person. His normally joyfully smile twisted and morphed into something else. His eyes wide, he didn't quite look human anymore.

After all, there were still variables standing around the room. The thought of them suddenly attacking only excited Ai, as the prospect of another challenge surfaced surmounted his current one.

To kill the Raikage was one thing... but to take out a room full of elite shinobi while outnumbered? It was like a dream come true! Not even the corporation had given him such an opportunity.

All while these thoughts went through his head, the Raikage was being filled with bolts and pummeled with Taijutsu. Haruka didn't even have to lift a finger.

It was over in less than ten seconds. Like a machine, Ai shifted his focus onto Daisuke, preparing his next set of attacks for this tough looking shinobi.

"This is what loyalty is. While the rest of them sit idly by, this man takes up arms. I will give this man honor in death." he told himself.

His eyes peering at the others, daring them to make a move; to play this little game. His lust for blood was beginning to boil over.​

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Even when his enemies opposed him, Shin continued to negotiate and reason with them. He was a selfless man, asking that the younger ninja be allowed to leave in peace. He was willing to compromise and listen to the opinions of others around him.Most would not even bother, but that was why Daisuke respected Shin so much. Shin could have been a ruthless tyrant, but he was not. He chose a path that Daisuke too would follow; a path of peace and prosperity rather than war and anguish. Daisuke remained quiet as Shin spoke, hoping it would not fall on deaf ears. Now Daisuke was no fool. He did not honestly believe that the opposing side would simply halt their actions, come to their senses and simply leave, but he did hope that they did not allow their questionable methods to justify their end goals.

He believed that they honestly loved the village and they were doing what they believed to be true and just. For that, Daisuke held no grudge towards them. It was just business, nothing personal. Once the battle began, Daisuke could not help but feel a small rush from the adrenaline in his body. It reminded him of the old days where, as a student, all he cared about was gaining more power. No direction or purpose for it either. He just wanted it. No contingency plan of any sort. This reflection was brought on by today’s situation as it seemed he was not the only one who might not have thought everything through before taking action.

This made him share a glance with Haruka. Her eyes seemed filled with conflict, perhaps it was within herself. Daisuke’s eyes expressed pure concern; concern for his friend and kage; concern for his people; concern for the future of cloud. They would be no malice, blood lust, nor ill will expressed through his eyes and all of his opponents could see that. His opponents were indeed intelligent and powerful, but Daisuke was not surprised by their strength. If he remembered correctly, Hoshikata was a former kage and both Shimas were cloud ninja. Cloud ninja were the most talented bunch of people he had ever come across. Given their strength, he thought about using techniques which could turn the odds in his favor, like the Kaguya's ultimate jutsu, but his compassion stopped him. Using such a jutsu would not doubt injury his comrades as well and Daisuke could not allow for that. It seemed his clan's motto was true after all. Compassion was a Kaguya's worst enemy.

"Idiot! It seems your time has finally come! Once you’re dead, I’ll break my seal and escape into the wind.", Gentatsu gloated. Gentatsu, the demon which Daisuke reluctantly sealed into himself, believed that that the bone head was actually a bone head. Daisuke went on to inform his inner demon of his actions. He wrote about the demon in fill description in letters to his cousin within his clan. In fact, he asked Daigo to handle Gentatsu if ever get free and that his cousin would take care of the demonic spirit. Despite all that had occurred, Daisuke had a plan, but what were his opponent’s plans.

"I pose a plethora of questions to you all. If both Shin and I were to step down from our positions as of this moment, retire, then leave Kumogakure, would you still want our heads?" he asked, just to test their resolve. It was an offer, but he doubted that they might take it. Their goal seemed as though it was forged from good intentions, but did they truly seek peace? Was Shin's death mandatory in their eyes, even when a peaceful solution was visible? He desired to know if the trio truly desired peace and were willing to seek a peaceful solution or if they were just using it as an excuse to rid themselves of the raikage.

"Should you succeed here, what happens to cloud? Who will lead? How will you all hope to manage the village when your own course of action could be interpreted as either a coup d'état by the people? Shin is no tyrant. He’s not Sarunishi, thank Raiden. Though he easily could have been. He could have made his words law and any who disagreed with him, disappear. Instead, he chose democracy over dictatorship and for this you want him dead? He is a man of peace and love. Although you may disagree with his methods, at least acknowledge that fact." he stated. The old saying was that the road to hell was paved with good intentions. Turning to see his friend unconscious, he decided it best to call for back up.

[MFT] WC: 750

[actions sent]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

He watches as the mirrors of ice circle, showing his frightening visage to the beast within. The words of the one he could see through them were not falling upon deaf ears. Hoshikata was no fool, and he knew quite well that murdering Shin would not be a good qualification for Haruka to take over. ”If you two step down....?” Golden eyes glow under an unearthly helm as the body of the Raikage, a shell just holding onto life, lay behind him. It was exactly what the village needed, Shin stepping down. The problem was he wanted to take the place down with him. OR rather, that was likely Haruka's reason for this fight.

Hoshikata made no pretenses of his own. Shin was a coward, he was the worst kind of coward at that; Shin thought that his cowardice made him better than others. Hoshikata was willing to teach him, had offered advice to the man that fell upon his ignorance like the tide upon the breakers. It was bad enough that Shin simply rolled over and let people have their way with things. It was worse that he refused to punish the guilty for their crimes. But the unforgivable was the lie told to Hoshikata and the insult gifted him in such a lie.

”I speak only for myself, but your only fault was in defending this man. I don't know you, I have no idea what you're like. But I know Shin. I know he is a cancer eating away at this village. So long as he's here, there can be no strength for Cloud. And letting him live will not help. He will be there, a pawn in the hands of those who wish to use him to 'restore the old way' as it were. Shin cannot live.”

“As for our plans, well the three people other than yourself in this room are guilty of culpable treason. Two are simply hiding and letting it happen, and the third outright aided us by telling his men not to interfere. I don't see it as being difficult to correct their recollection of this meeting. And when the body of Shin is found elsewhere, well no one's guilty then.”
It wouldn't be hard. Point out that they were going to die if they didn't help, but not by his hand. By the hand of those who found their craven actions to warrant such.

”You would rather die than betray the man behind me? Very well, I shall grant your wish. Not out of hate, not out of desire. Necessity. One cannot survive who will spread the lie that we killed Shin.” In truth, it was all the worse for that. Hoshikata had no wish to kill this man, but his death had become imperative the moment he stood up for Shin. Killing someone out of need was a much darker thing than out of hate or will.

(MFT, actions sent)

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune stayed seated in the chair and sighed. Why did she even bother getting out of bed on time today? If she had been fashionably late for the meeting, she would arrive after this had happened. But nooo. She just had to get up on time and show up. Ugh. Why does this have to happen today? For fucks sake… Oh well. Keiji stood down. As will I.

[Actions Sent]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

CP: 28753
AP: 11-3-2-2.5= 3.5
Equipped Items:

CP: 29875-2185-2185-2185= 23320
AP: 10.25-8.25= 2
Equipped Items: Orbital Re-curve

rivk8pv.gif

HP: 36000-340-2472+1129= 34317
CP: 29548-306-189-2248-437-1980-270-279= 23839
AP: 12-11.38= .62
AP Next Round: 11.62
Equipped Items: Some gloves, Astral Seal [Round 2]

VS

HP: -1475-1272= -2747-> 3180
CP: 29735
AP: 11
Equipped Items:

Name:Resuscitate
HP: 4950

davapk0.jpg

HP: 45000-1680-18984-3920-1728-1582-4125-19245= -6264-11292= -17556
CP: 38666-2600-2185-1970= KO
AP: 11-= Doesn't matter
Equipped Items:

VS

I9hFE1r.png

CP: 24195-500-280= 23415
AP: 9

HP: 1215

Name: Steel Dragon
HP: 5240

VS

34995_v.png

CP: 38181+1170-900= 37911
AP: 11-2= 9
Equipped Items:
Status: Sightseeing and ignoring, That pinkeye is subtle no?

HP: 1215

VS

HP: 14000-1920= 12080
CP: 12615
AP: 7-.5 = 6.5
AP Next Round: 7
Equipped Items:

[spoilername="Round 2"]
0.00 Ejji lets her jutsu drop
0.00 Shin Bleeds
0.00 Daisuke energizes (Hyperactive)
0.00 Kitsune energizes (Hyperactive)
0.00 The three Musketeers (Ai, Haruka, and Hoshikata) focus Daisuke (Duelist)
0.45 Kitsune enters Defensive Technique
0.71 Ejji enters Defensive Stance
0.90 Daisuke gets frisky and activates Heaven Seal
1.45 Hoshikata uses Quicksilver Pursuit on Daisuke
- 2 Hits, 1 Crit, 1 Miss
2.27 Kitsune uses Barrier - Energy Sphere
2.68 Ai uses See the Wind on Daisuke
- Crit
2.72 Haruka uses Subzero Purge
3.63 Daisuke uses Phoenix Down (Resuscitate) on Shin
- Hayata Shin is ressurected!
[+] A barrier surrounds Shin
[+] Shin is cleansed of Poison and Bleeding [3 Ranks gone]
3.95 Hoshikata uses Obliterate Reality on Daisuke
- Hit
4.54 Haruka uses Arctic Aether on Daisuke and Ejji
- Daisuke Hit, Ejji Hit
4.79 Hoshikata uses Quicksilver Step to close the distance on Daisuke
5.36 Ai uses See the Wind on Daisuke
- Partial Hit
6.81 Haruka uses Snowflake Shuriken on Daisuke
- Hit
6.81 Daisuke summons a big cat!
8.04 Ai uses See the Wind on Daisuke
- Crit
- Daisuke is KO'd.
[+] Byakko poofs!
9.48 Hoshikata uses Fist of Patient Virtue, and Wrathful Sin on Daisuke
- 3 Hits
[/spoilername]

Notes

-Okay seriously I asked for things to be sent in the same pm as your battle info. When you send me separate PMs it causes me to have to create another tab just to keep track of your stuff. It is a drain on my computer to have up nearly 15 tabs to get this mod done, please do me a favor and just send them in the same PM you originally sent your battle info in.

-I asked for links as well, it's not required but I will remind you how easy it makes things on me to ensure you get a smooth mod

-This is a serious one: From this point on you are now aware of rule you should already know. You MUST state what ranks your jutsu are when you use them. If you do not they are Rank 1. If you send in an incorrect Rank (such as stating Rank 2 when you only have Rank 1) I will see to it that you have penalties after the battle. If you do not state that you are MAINTAINING something then I will drop it. It is not my job to do guess work and this is everyone's first and last warning.

-Any questions or concerns can be directed to my PM. If I made an error or forgot anything let me know immediately to make sure you have the fairest and most correct mod possible.

-Remember 48 Hours to send actions and post. If you do not do both then I cannot accept your actions, rules are rules. Nov 9th, 5:41 Forum Time - Time Stamp

**Fixed Ai's Chakra Cost**

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

No sooner were the words out of his mouth than the mirrors fell. Hoshikata's form blurs as he springs towards the other, a flash of darkness as he bends the world to his whim. His form simply appears around the other in brief glimpses, each time swinging his fist out at the man before him. Three hits land before he leaps back and begins gathering his power. Only then did he notice the other activated their own accursed seal. It was too little, and far too late as an arrow flies in from behind him and hits home with the force of a true archer.

And then Daisuke does something that simply threw Hoshikata. He revived Shin with a medical jutsu. Here the man was, facing three foes who in only a few breaths removed his Raikage from consciousness...and he was bringing the man back around instead of attempting to defend himself. It would prove a costly mistake, for the power Hoshikata built up had nowhere to go except out. Reality itself seemed to shatter around the medical sennin, ripping through all to attack him.

And then he appeared beside the other as Ai and Haruka continued to assault him. As he saw the man slump, his fists slammed into him with all of the force he could muster. This was a man so unlike him. Hoshikata even now looked after himself. He would defend Haruka, but that was not the same bond Daisuke shared with Shin. This was a man who made a vow and kept to it, even at risk of his own life.

As the body falls, Hoshikata's golden eyes lock onto Shin, now sitting inside of a barrier. The inert form of Daisuke was between them. Those eyes roam to the other three present, hiding from the ferocity of the assault brought upon their leaders.

So this was cowardice.

”How do you inspire loyalty such as this from a man with no reason to die for you?”

He looks back to Shin now, his face oddly wet. ”This man will die. For you. For your faulty reign. He will die because of a loyalty that I can see no reason for him to have. Why?! For what reason could he possibly choose the abyss over letting your life come to an early stop?! ANSWER ME!

(Sending)

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune shuddered at the sight of what happened to Daisuke. These people were monstrously strong. They basically knocked the hell out of Daisuke within seconds of his charge. Kitsune knew she had to get stronger. And fast, if she were to defend herself against people of this strength someday. But today was not that day. Today she’d avoid facing the monsters that were at her door or bringing the fight to them. Today she was cancelling her personal apocalypse.
39 seconds in.

[OOC: That’s right. Pacific Rim. Also, actions sent.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before Haruka could break, before she could speak her heart's intent, she was silenced by the egotistical maniac that had started this all. She stood in the broken room, surrounded by broken people who no longer seemed human any more. A man consumed by his greed and power threatened the life of the honorable and good. A man Haruka was conflicted to harm. Why did she so blindly follow Hoshikata? What made her attack Shin and Daisuke like that? The Raikage was giving it up because he knew his people no longer wanted his way.

That was no dictator. There was no dishonor in his actions. Sure, Shin had managed to screw up greatly, obvious by the course of action that led them here today, but did he deserve death if he quietly went. Haruka had feared the people would follow him to the last. Beg him to return as their Raikage. She feared the people would not listen to their new leader, because no man that followed Shin would ever be as peaceful and kind. But that wasn't enough to push her from the beliefs she vowed to uphold since becoming a Jounin. She disgraced the ones she loved. The memories of the departed weighed heavy on her.

She had turned aside for what? A title she did not earn but steal. She wanted to protect the people and this village. Was she born to just fight and die, sacrificed for one huge lie? The lie that this was all for the good of her people. She was no hero keeping peace. Haruka was a mindless weapon pointed at the enemy so someone else could claim their victory. She truly had become a tool. Not a tool she always preached about, used for the right purpose, but a blood letter for the greed of other men. She did not want to rule or conquer. She wanted to help. The Shima wanted to create a world where no one died out of “necessity”. Especially men like Kaguya Daisuke.

The Haku hesitated as Hoshikata began to move forward with the attack. She dragged in her heavy breathing, the air turning cold around her. The comfortable numbness associated with the ice strengthened her. She felt herself growing stronger reluctantly. Her ice poised for its assault. In her hesitation, the friend of the Raikage selflessly spent precious time to bring back the unconscious. Confusion struck her core as she unleashed a blast upon the Sennin, her focus faltered. It proved to be dangerous, a wild blast of ice bit at more than just her sole target.

She was a monster. The fallen body crumpled on the floor proved that.

”Fight through your difficulties and you will never have a problem with harmonizing with what I have taught you today. I will do the same, if you promise to remember my words...Never let your true intentions be marred by those around you. Always live so that you might not regret what could have been. Love the ones you love, fight the battles you wish to fight, shout the loudest you can and you will do fine.”

”The only thing we can do in this circumstance is to press forward and do our duty. Because at the end of the day, we must be happy with ourselves first, before we can be happy with others...Show me, and more importantly, yourself, that you are a capable human being.”

”I must protect those that live on...For him. It is a promise. An oath that I have sworn. I cannot let our...relationship blind me. This is the person I want to be. This is my choice. It is too late now to think about what kind of woman Natsu wants me to be. I am who I chose to be. Humans cannot change themselves into the person they should be just like that. I only grow with the experiences that fall into my lap. I do this not for my father, nor for Kushin, nor for your sake.  I go my own way. I live and die for no one but Kumogakure.”

There were people who believed in her. People who needed her. People who looked up to her. Innocents in this village that needed goodness and not corruption awaited her action. A passing calm stilled Haruka's scared expression. The flame that was dying in the light of her eyes glowered with renewed resolve.

Masao, Natsu, Masaru, Hikari, Ai... You all believed in me. You showed me the way and made me who I am. I can't dishonor the ones I love. I can't fall to corruption. I must stop the madness. I must bring glory to Kumogakure. You all showed me love, goodness, kindness. You showed me humanity when I pushed the world out. The flames that thawed the ice in my heart, I do this all for you! For the ones I love, I will make sacrifices. Be it that they will all brand me a monster or a hero, it matters little. I must stay true to my beliefs!

[Actions Sent]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Pew pew pew!" sounded Ai, making his own custom sound effects for every time he loosed at arrow into the Kaguya.

He seemed to be moving to some kind of beat, almost like it was a well rehearsed song. It was all going so fast.

So fast in fact, Ai had stopped really paying attention to what anyone was doing outside of his target.

He was like a police dog. Once given a target, there wasn't a thing in the world that was going to stop him.

As the final arrow pierced Daisuke, hitting a rather vital nerve, he crumbled to the ground overcome with the havoc wrought against his body.

Ai's wide eyes hesitated for a moment before looking over to Shin. It seemed the body on the ground had breathed life back into the once motionless Raikage.

"That's not how it works. I shoot...they die... Why is he still alive?" pondered the boy. This wouldn't do!

Ai collected himself with a deep breath and looked over to Haruka with a genuine smile... blood dripping from his cheeks.

Hopefully she was proud of him and what he accomplished for her.​

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: hey guys. I recently attended a funeral and I have to get some affairs in order today so you all can just skip me. Have a great day everyone.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In mere seconds, Shin's vision subsided like the wayward wind. His surroundings began to melt like hot wax with incandescent lights of conference room turned into a harbinger of darkness. Shin's body collapse like a solid rock completed covered viscous black ooze and his own corpuscle red blood. With his body silent, his active mind drifted else where.

He would awaken in a blaze of caustic white light. There was no discernible depth to where he was looking left and right covering his face. He noticed that his attire had return end to his original state and all of his wounds had disappeared.

"Where am I?" Shin thought to himself. He surveyed his surroundings before his view bumped into a small figure that instantly appeared before him. He was surprised to see that the small figure turned out to be himself as a young boy perhaps around eight to ten years old. The boy still wore his mother's old black Uchiha vest ensemble with the blue Uchiha.

"Your not dead...not yet anyway" The boy said coolly, the tone of sarcasm that Shin was too familiar with.

"The boy speaks the truth and you are not in the chakra realm." Another voice but much older voice said in the opposite direction. The voice was from another person who appeared to be Shin during his years as a chunnin, a prominent young sensie at the time. The man wore his father's old medical robe that many of his compatriots confused him for being a member of the medical branch. "Your mind is near the brink of death but your body still hangs on to the physical realm."

"It is like you forgotten how to fight. Pathetic! I can't believe this is how it is all going to end" The boy sneered.

"You should not be so hard on him, Shin. He is more likely in shock of his comrades betrayal." The man paused. "Well...you really shouldn't be"

"I am assuming all of this is just my subconscious trying to rationalize my corporal world." Shin commented ignoring the judgement his past selves were giving him.

"Correct" The man replied. "I don't know how long you last and we never really believed in the afterlife so I am guessing this will be the end. Do you think what you were doing all this time was worth it?"

"Probably not. You should have killed Hoshikata and his interloper on that day or at least use it your advantage. You know that such emotions is debauchery to a shinobi" The boy said intercepting the question for Shin.

"Mother never thought that" Shin said. For a moment there was silence before the man spoke. "Right but we both know that people never learn. You expect to die changing nothing?"

Shin rubbed his chin as he examined his counterparts. What his efforts futile? Suddenly, Shin noticed a change in scenery with a sudden rumbling of ground and the light dissipating.

"Well, maybe not completely useless." The man said noticing the sudden change.

"Daisuke was a promising fellow. You should make this count by not dying this time." The boy said. Eventually, the bodies of the man and the boy slowly began to disappear like the swift wind being replaced by the conference room. Shin's head was still spinning as he began to rise from onto his feet. His hand pressed against the wall as tried to compose himself.

---​

"Thank you, Daisuke" Shin said.

Hoshikata looks back to Shin now, his face oddly wet. ”This man will die. For you. For your faulty reign. He will die because of a loyalty that I can see no reason for him to have. Why?! For what reason could he possibly choose the abyss over letting your life come to an early stop?! ANSWER ME!”

Shin looked up toward Hoshikata. His vision still blurred from the absence of his tinted glasses that was crushed on the ground. "Because he is my friend since I was a child. He knows my history and I know his. I was not the person you see before you in years past, a person who once was an enemy of this village, and how I have changed is due to men and women like him, Masao, Akira Saito, and my other comrades." Shin walked in front of Daisuke. "They both know that if they were in my position I would gladly give my life for them and I still do for the people of this village. You wish to kill me then so be it but you will not harm Daisuke or anyone in this room."

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[legend="Heart of the Storm, Loyalty Repaid with Blood"]
Cowardice, it was the only scent that filled her nostrils as the subtle sting of ice against her skin finally crept into the crevice of her overwhelmed nerves. The seeping pain kept her eyes wide while her eyelids twitched uncontrollably, the scene played out before her truly affecting the young genin in every way possible. Questions lurked in her mind, ones that would go unanswered by those around and ones that would go unspoken by her own conviction. It was a display of differential principles which all came down to the fundamental understanding of loyalty. Her gaze fell upon everyone in the room at once, taking in all their faces and actions as if watching a cinematic movie slowed down. Each character playing their role how they saw fit in the encroaching deaths of a man whom had tried his best to lead the village in a direction he saw was the most peaceful. These people, architects in his demise were nothing more than traitors to both a leader and a village which they had all been entrusted to protect. These feelings she had were not geared towards the one man whom owed no loyalty to Kumogakure but towards those who dared consider themselves shinobi of the village.

Her fingertips recovered from the cold, twitching slightly as feeling returned and the warmth of her blood revitalized her limbs. Although they still stung, her fingertips found themselves rubbing the inscription along her headband that was Kumogakure's symbol. She couldn't forgive them and she couldn't understand how people whom the Raikage trusted could so callously watch his suffering and not lift a finger to help. Even more troubling to her was that they could allow other shinobi of the village to attack him, to dispose of him in order to further their own agenda right before their eyes and not have a slither of caring about it. Her teeth slowly ground against each other as her emotions began to show as openly as the blood that was drawing from both Shin and Daisuke's wounds. She started to shed slow tears at this point, her thoughts betraying the morbid look on her face as she watched the event. How could they, how could these people facilitate the killing of the villages leader even after he offered to step down upon knowing their objection to his path. How could they consider themselves shinobi of Kumogakure to allow such a perversion of what kind of man it would take to lead this village.

"You're.....you're all sick...!"

Both her palms gripped into each other, her fingertips grasping hold of the cloth that made up her pants along the knees. Tear drops fell onto the fabric, absorbing into her clothing as they were relinquished from their bond with her skin. Her voice had screamed out betraying her consciousness and thoughts, filled with both sorrow and anger. There was no holding back her tears now, the young Raitoningu still with her eyes focused upon everyone understood what was going to happen here. The Raikage and Daisuke were going to be killed for nothing more than greed, and those who would rather save their own skin would act as if nothing had happened.

"Cowards.....and traitors...........you're not shinobi of this village. You're all vermin...rats....roaches....."

She did not understand how they could live with themselves with what they were doing, and how they could trust people who took this road to assume power. What she did understand however was that she was taught how loyalty worked and understood that this would be her unfortunate fate. Her voice softened when she spoke those previous words, a softening that could be attested to someone who had given into fate. Staggering up onto both her feet, her mind began to think of the many things she would never experience in this world.....travels, friends, love. Images of those whom she had kept dear to her began to appear in her mind such as her family, while her fingers gingerly grasped her blade.

"I'm sorry Lord Raikage....maybe if I had been older....stronger I could have helped. I know I can't do anything against these people but I am not going to let that prevent me from doing my duty as a shinobi of kumogakure, unlike these other self-serving pigs."

She glanced towards Kitsune, Ai, Keiji, and Haruka as a feeling of disgust manifested in her bowels. With tears still streaming down her eyes she had but one real regret throughout this whole ordeal. The fact that she personally wouldn't be the hand that brought about their traitorous demise.
<i></i>[/legend]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

CP: 28753-900-2475-1116= 24262
AP: 11-5.5= 5.5
Equipped Items:

CP: 23320-2185-2185-2185-385= 16380
AP: 11-10= 1
Equipped Items: Orbital Re-curve

rivk8pv.gif

HP: 34317-18984-6328-19245= -10240 (KO)
CP: 23839-= Doesn't matter
AP: 10.62= Doesn't matter
AP Next Round:
Equipped Items: Some gloves,

VS

HP: 3180-318-2046= 816+954= 1770
CP: 29735
AP Next Round:
Equipped Items:
Status: Bleeding [Rank 1], Wasting the blessing, Barely surviving

davapk0.jpg

HP: -17556-1350= -18906 (Ko'd)
CP: Doesn't matter
AP Next Round:
Equipped Items:

VS

I9hFE1r.png

CP: 23415
AP: 9

VS

34995_v.png

CP: 37911-252= 37659
AP Next Round:
Equipped Items:
Status: Still Sharinganning, Literally still staring out the window

VS

HP: 12080
CP: 12615
AP: 7
AP Next Round:
Equipped Items:

[spoilername="Round 2"]
0.00 Keijii stops moving and depowers.
0.00 Hoshikata releases the dark power
0.00 Haruka's tries to refocus, but she can't.
0.00 Ai refocuses on Hoshikata
0.00 Keiji, Ejji, and Shin are all feeling a bit defensive
2.27 Haruka uses Blue Blood on Hoshikata
[+]Hoshikata uses Quicksilver Step to dodge
2.50 Ai uses See the Wind on Hoshikata
- Critical!
[+] Bleeding Rank 1
4.54 Hoshikata does a Hidden Action
[+] Haruka and Shin feel bogged down
[+] Ai narrowly escapes it
5.00 Ai uses See the Wind on Hoshikata
- Hit
5.00 Haruka uses Ambiance of the Forbidden on Hoshikata
- Dodge
[+] It's a Feint!
[+] Hoshikata sidesteps that too
6.81 Hoshikata uses Mind Lock on Shin and Haruka
- Hit Both!
[+] Both are bound
7.50 Ai uses See the Wind on Hoshikata
- Critical!
[+]Haruka is Freed
[+]Shin is freed
9.09 Ai uses Critical Shot on Shin
- Hit
[/spoilername]

Notes
- If you really feel the need to pester me about adding CP costs for KO participants PM me
- Been really busy with Life, so sorry for the wait. Next round should be smoother, you have 48 Hours to RP and Send Actions
- Keep any eye for mistakes or concerns w/e. Inform me immediately if you have any questions or concerns and I will answer to the best of my abilities. Any errors will be pinpointed and corrected immediately.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All was going well until Haruka began the new assault – On him. Hoshikata blurred, slipping aside and turning to face her and the other with her, who sent an arrow in that the Isaki could do nothing to stop. He gave a grunt, blood coming from his mouth as it entered his abdomen. Golden eyes rise to face Haruka, questioning. With a few seals he pulls her and Shin in, the other avoiding the move. And sending another arrow in that hits him in his arm.

This was wrong, it wasn’t supposed to be like this. He’d given everything for her. He’d gone through hell for her. He was trying to fix this village, removing it’s ineffectual leadership, for her. And she was stabbing him in the back.

Shrugging it off, Hoshikata binds the two he had, looking at Haruka. ”Why…? I do this for you. To heal the village you love…because I love you.” And before he can speak anymore another arrow pierces his back, bringing him to his knees. His vision begins to swim as he looks up at Haruka, the jutsu failing.

And then he was back in the caverns of Mist, a golden skinned god speaking to a silvery maiden. His luna, her sol. So long their first meeting was, and yet such a powerful moment in his life. He knew then that there was something special to this one. His eyes move up, as the real world shifts back in for a moment, to look and see if she still wore the ice crystal he’d made for her on their second encounter. The symbol of what she meant to him.

Why….?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back