Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Relaxation [Open]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaban Hito was happy, ready to relax for a little while. He had made his way to this hot springs area just for that reason. After his latest spars, his time in class, and training - he felt he deserved to relax, even if just for a little bit. He smirked, standing in front of the building, stretching, and feeling light. He couldnt wait to feel the warm water around him, relaxing his muscles and easing his mind. He walked in;

upon entry, he paid for entrance, a small fee - but who cares? He got to relax. He was shown to the male spring, but went into the co-ed instead, figuring he might find someone there that he might know, male or female. As he got undressed(leaving on his boxers), he set his clothes away in a small box shelf in the wall, and walked out the doors to the hot spring. Alone, he shrugged, and climbed in and sat, leaning back against the entrance, his head resting on the rocks outside. He leaned forward, ducking his head underwater, cleaned his face and wet his hair, then went back to his head being on the rock.

He was indeed ready to relax, and take it easy. He sighed, closed his eyes, and thought, man, this is fucking amazing. The warm water, the cool air... Nothing beats this right about now. The only thing better would be to have a friend show up, but then again, he didn't have any friends just yet. He though to himself, i need to fix that.. It must be something about me. He thought about whom he had met, and whom he had yet to meet that would be in his classes, or his future missions and thought - maybe I need to outreach more, to get to know them.. "Ahh well." He dunked his head again, refreshing himself. "Mmmm...." He let out a sigh of relief.

[MTF: 317 words]

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katachi was trying to sneak in so he could use the hot springs. He had snuck past two ladies in the front and was approaching the men's spring when he saw one of the women asking, "Hey did that kid pay to use the men's spring?" Without hesitation, Katachi dashed into the co-ed. He heard the women inside the men's springs asking people around so he quickly slipped into the spring beside Hito and dunked his head in the springs, the women looked around the co-ed springs and only saw a boy. They left leaving Katachi, Katachi arose and start to pant heavily putting his hands on his knees. He then exhaled a deep breathe for relief and relaxed his back while closing his eyes. He poked one eye open and realized the boy was still sitting there. He realized that this boy if need be could essentially get Katachi caught if he knew what Katachi was doing. So Katachi being the conniving little shit that he was decided to try to trick the boy so he wouldn't find out about what had just occurred. Katachi was smiling he acted completely normal and tried to give the boy no reason to suspect what was going on.

He looked at the boy and suddenly recognized him from his medical class with Daisuke. He smiled and asked, "hey, were you at Daisuke's class today? I could have sworn I've seen you before." Katachi extended his right hand forward, "my name is Katsu Katachi, nice to meet ya."

(255 words)

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[legend="Rest and Relaxation"]It was an age old remedy for bodily pains, a knowledge that was at this point commonplace among citizens. For many of them and herself included, trips to the hot spring was something that they had taken part in since little children. A memory which never faded because it was something which was relived continuously regardless of one's age because a person was never to young or to old to take a break from life within the soothing waters. For Ejji, she was a frequent guest here as she ordinarily made at least three trips a week to rest her muscles which were understandably strained from training and missions. Shifting her palms beneath the water a good handful was brought away from the surface and against her face. Exhaling, her eyes opened enough to catch the antics of a younger boy which was enough to make her chuckle.

She wasn't far away from the two younger boy as they seemingly struck up a conversation with each other, as she preferred to remain close to the edge of the hot spring. Two items of note would be laying on the stone behind her, the first being a shinobi headband styled as a white bandana and the second a nerely four foot long sheathed blade. For now she kept to herself while silently eavesdropping on their conversation considering nothing else of note was going on beside people generally relaxing. Scratching her head slightly, her form slid deeper into the water until the edge of her nostrils flirted with the surface. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the how the heat made her muscles feel so relaxed though her ears kept tabs on the various conversations going on around her.

Students eh....good times....good times.

[WC: 291]
[MFT]
[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The hotsprings, no better place to get over a set of incredibly bruised ribs. Our young kunoichi sat in a lone corner away from the majority of others, normally she would have went over and socialized a bit with the three other people in the springs, but for the time being she just wished to nurse her ribs. Sinking down into the water she watched the others, exhaling from her nose as her mouth was submerged underneath the crystalline waters, one could assume from only seeing so much of the young woman that she was in fact a young man, instead. With short hair and a certain amount of boyish charm she did, perhaps look a bit like an effeminate young man, though she was completely unaware of such a matter. Two of the other residents of the spring seemed to be other academy students speaking of classes, a thing which she generally didn't attend only recently being thrust into the possibility of being a Shinobi, not that any of the matters were all that difficult anyway. The other resident of the springs seemed to be another young woman, perhaps she was a Shinobi as well? The young Chiyoko hadn't really found herself meeting many other Shinobi too busy making trouble in the slums to be bothered with any such thing. Her thoughts strayed her mind wandering back to what had happened just a few days ago, falling several stories and meeting a few interesting characters along the way. Beneath the water she couldn't help but give a slight smile, it had been an interesting few days.

Of course the smile only lasted for a few moments as she remembered that she would soon be forced into the Shinobi world, a world that she had only joined out of a sense of duty for her family so that they could continue operating in the way they had for centuries, why did she have to be the sacrificial lamb? Why not one of her brothers; surely one of them would be more qualified for the position of Shinobi. The young Wakahisa brushed her thoughts away once again, it didn't really matter why father had picked her rather than one of her brothers, she was here now and would soon be a Shinobi. Internally she sighed, allowing her mind to go blank and enjoy the warm waters around her.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looked up, his eyes on the new male goofing off around him. He paid him no mind when he jumped in to avoid being caught for not paying. He chuckled, and waved the woman away. "We're the only ones in here." His eye also caught the other two females join in after him. He must have been resting and relaxing too much to not notice them join him after he had got in alone. Well, he didn't mind. It was all fun and games as long he they all got to relax. As he rested his head back down, the boy popped up from underwater, having avoided the woman searching for him. "Ya, I am in that class. It's easy. I know everything he has taught so far. I have notes, drawings, and even ideas of what can be done with the animal after we are finished with it." As the other extended his hand, he looked down at it. It was a new expression to him. "The fuck are you doing?" His eyebrow was raised, looking at the hand in question. "Anyways..." He shrunk back down to relax. "I'm Yaban Hito, Kenpachi."

He got up, his waste still under water, and moved to collect the two females. He was small, but extremely strong for his age. He attempted to grab Chiyoko's arm and drag her over to where he had been, closer to the other male - to make a group. "Stop being scared of others, stop being shy. We're all here to relax.." If they joined him with the other, he'd lie his head back down on the rock, arms stretched out beside and behind him, his sword right behind him, glinting on its jagged blade in the moonlight. "This is the life..." He sighed with content. "I have introduced myself. I know one of you already from class... Who are you you?" He brought his head back up to look at the two females in question, his body relaxing slowly, his long hair behind him, clinging to his back and shoulders. He needed a new hair style other than leaving it wild and around his shoulders.. He'd think of a hairstyle for it later. Awaiting a response, his head got lazy and plopped back down on the rock with a hollow thud. He didn't feel a thing.

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katachi was taught to be polite when greeting people by his parents and eldest brother, even though he had been alone he still remember the morals and values which they had instill upon him at a young age. Katachi was surprised how this boy named Hito disregarded his handshake, was he trying to be disrespectful or was he just a dumbass thought Katachi. "I'm just asking for a simple handshake, I didn't mean any harm." Katachi began to notice that there were two other individuals in the room with them. One being a woman, what caught Katachi's eye was both her katana and more importantly her shinobi headband. This was the second time this week that Katachi was with a strong shinobi, he examined her and could tell right away that she was formidable. Katachi then look over to the other individual and at first had difficult realizing if the individual was a boy or a girl, he concluded that she was girl, praying in his head that he would be correct.

Katachi saw as Hito went and grabbed the arms of both females for the purpose of making them join the group. He was confused, they were random people that neither of them had ever met, what was the urgency in making this into a crowd. 'Guess he's just a perv', Katachi shrugged and exhaled a deep sigh. Katachi felt obligated to stand up for the women, Hito clearly lacked all mental thoughts of respect, and rather than politely asking them if they wanted to join he was basically forcing them join us. "Hey, Hito. Why are you being so aggressive? If you wanted them to join us, ask, it's all good if they don't want to join us. The least you can do is let them make the decisions for themselves. If you're not careful, that Shinobi will cut your head off for grabbing her hand without her permission. Better safe than sorry."

Katachi knew all about being overly aggressive, he almost got killed because he was cheating while gambling this week. But like himself, he could tell that this boy did not fear death, rather he relished it.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: was invited]

The smell which wafted from him was terrible. He'd had a long hard day of work, mainly sharpening blades and doing the standard day to day work of being a blacksmith in Cloud. It was hard labour, but it kept him strong and the heat made his flesh hard. Yet despite these things he felt to be benefits he could never pass up the opportunity of the baths. They seemed to wash away the tension leaving his massive bulky frame capable of working yet another long hard day.

After exiting the changing rooms with a towel around his waist he walked past the coed baths. Usually a den of old men sitting in shadows each waiting eagerly for a woman to join them so that they could all stare and perv it seemed instead this time to be mostly empty with the exception of a small group of youths. Akira looked away to continue to the mens only area, when he noticed who one of the group was.

It was a boy Akira recognized from a small alleyway where he was fighting against another boy of similar age.

He gave pause and thought for a moment. Recently his reaction would normally have been to ignore it. This decision could lead to work, to shinobi work. He looked at his right hand, the calluses were everywhere, signs of his trade. His hand flexed into a fist, massive and then relaxed it again. He knew that shinobi didn't usually reach his age, he also knew that he was past his best, but perhaps like Masao and Rin did he should attempt something more.

One step at a time he decided. Perhaps this decision would lead him down a long path, and perhaps it would lead to nothing.

Turning he entered the hot pool with the youth. His heavily scarred form standing there looking down at the four who were in the pool. His right hand moved across and scratched the faintest and yet largest of the scars, it ran from his shoulder down to beneath the town around his waist. The scar he earned in his genin exam more than two decades earlier... was it closer to three now? How time flew.

Slowly and silently he entered the water.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her thoughts drifted as she did in the warm waters, unaware of the fact that she was about to be grabbed and dragged into a group that she really had no interest in being in. A compact hand snatched at her wrist causing a brief moment of uncertainty, but before she could even further comprehend what was going on it seemed that she was being dragged through the water. The young Kunoichi's head dipped fully beneath the warm waters and for a moment she opened her mouth under the water in a sort of futile attempt to yell for who ever to stop grabbing her, no one had ever accused the young girl of being too terribly bright.

Luckily for her the dragging soon subsided as she removed her head from the water to immediately wail out at the perpetrator who had just grabbed her, "What's your issue, Dick!?" obviously perturbed by the situation she had just found herself in, the one who had just dragged her seemed to be expounding on how they shouldn't be shy and that everyone was there to relax as well as asking for her name, which at this point she had no intention of giving. Instead she gave the boy her middle finger, an apt way of introducing herself in that situation. The boy not only seemed to have the mannerisms of a savage but the appearance of one as well she noted while still holding her middle finger up. The other boy seemed a bit more sensible speaking about how his friend's actions had been a bit tactless which she of course had to comment on, "Why don't you keep your friend in check next time.<i></i>" the look of aggravation upon her face speaking volumes. Finally retracting her finger Chiyoko's eyes moved to the other woman who had been dragged into the situation, "Absolutely ridiculous, no one has any damn sense.<i></i>" her tone had calmed slightly as the initial shock of what had just happened blew over, still she certainly wasn't going to stay next to the group.

Quickly she waded away from the group noticing another figure had joined in the springs at some point, he was obviously much older than the others and seemed to be well-weathered throughout his years. Of course she would have to expound further about what had just happened, yelling toward the older man "Hope you aren't going to grab me too.<i></i>" and with that she returned to her previous corner

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yawned, ignoring the others response. "Yo, Saito." He turned his head up, and back, looking over at the man entering. He waved a small, quick hail to his acquaintance, motioning him over to join them in their little group. Hito's scarred body turned in the water, facing his friends. "Nice to see all the friendly people here, i suppose. Are you all taking a break from training and missions?" He was trying to forge solid friendships for later, and doing it their way. His way, he thought, only Saito would know. Hito felt the only way to get to really know someone was to fight them, and feel their emotions and their thoughts through training, their strikes, their attacks and defenses.

"How are your classes going, eh?" his voice dropped to his usual serious tone, yet his face seemed "happy" through the scar running down his face. His face was always in a scowl, but he seemed "happy". Weird, the others might think, to have a friend or acquaintance such as this young boy.He went on, to tell of his class experience and where he was training in case they ever wanted to spar with him; anyone else they knew, by word of mouth, even. "The medical class is easy... for now, I seem to know pretty much everything he is talking about and wanting us to do. But fuck man, it makes me hungry looking at those rats... Also, I don't really have a "home"... But if you ever want to spar or train, I can mostly be found near the Colosseum. Feel free to look for me if you want to test your skills." He let the challenge hang in the air, and also let the fact that he considered them friends known.

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katachi was in kind of a rushed confusion. A lot of things were going on around him and it was difficult for him to keep track of what was going on. He first saw a large man, a lot older than the rest of them enter the room. He had a scar on his face, Katachi was wondering where he gotten the scar. As the younger woman started to yell at Hito, he started to laugh at the site because he had warned him that something like this could result from grabbing people and telling them to join a group. Who the hell does that? Katachi shook his head, the women then referred towards Katachi, "Why don't you keep your friend in check next time." Katachi was taking back by this, why was it his responsibility to take care of him? If he asked that he knew that the girl wouldn't give a damn. "Hey, don't me what to do. He's not even my friend with to begin, I just met him at my med class." Katachi sighed and closed his eyes. "You think I'd be that dumb to start spending by time with an idiot like this. I've got better things to babysit children." Katachi shrugged, he knew that one would bite Hito, he didn't care one bit.

Katachi heard Hito talk to the man, he learned that he had a couple of things in common with him. They're both homeless children and they both love to get into fights. He gained some respect for Hito because coming for the streets is not simple and to be able to survive as a child is nearly impossible. But both of them have been able to do it. He understood Hito's actions and why he acts so barbaric, Katachi felt for that babysit comment but hopefully that might make Hito think a couple of times before thinking so impulsively. Well, probably not.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The words exchanged between the kids were harsh, he watched the exchange as he walked across the wooden deck towards the water. With words like these being said he was worried that what was meant to be a relaxing time in the pools might turn into another backstreet brawl. But here it wouldn't be ignored. These baths could suffer serious damage from a shinobi battle, even between kids this young and with their limited training, the watchers of the baths were not to be underestimated.

Being yelled at wasn't quite what he'd expected to happen as he entered the pool. The young Konoichi's words however ended falling flat on him as he had a tendency to not take things as a joke but rather the more serious interpretation, to which his mind immediately thought if I wanted to you couldn't stop me, though this was more a defensive reaction which was likely caused by his already feeling uncomfortable. There was a greeting shortly after this however from Hito, the young boy from earlier. He waded closer, though not so close that one would think him part of the inner circle, but more so that he could be mistaken for a nosy father on an outing with his child and his child's friends. Close enough to hear what was going on and interested in what was being said.

The boy had no place to call home, which was not a good place to be. He wondered if the boy had looked into the local residencies set up for orphened children. Being a shinobi village meant that there were more than the normal average amount of those, parents would die on missions, sometimes the depression of losing loved ones, or killing for that matter, would cause suicides in remaining parents. It certainly wasn't a kind life, but it was the only one he knew, and he perhaps didn't understand it overly well as he'd grown up in one of the larger Hyuuga clans in the village, and they tended to look after one another.

He decided to try and start a conversation which might steer the conversation in a way that might avoid a fight... though if he needed he would stop it himself.

It seems like you don't all know each other very well, correct me if I'm wrong, perhaps a small introduction of each other might be good, and even if you do know each other I don't know any of you. I can start first if you'd like?

My name is Akira Saito, retired ANBU Sennin of Kumogakure, Disciple of Shinbatsu, and current blacksmith for the ANBU forces. I entered the Academy at the same time as, and am best friend of, Hayata Shin the Raikage, we passed the same Genin exam together during which I received this scar.
he pointed to the faint but long one he'd been scratching It was gained by my pushing him out of the way of a serial killer's axe. I was opened up from shoulder to thigh but still managed to disable him enough for the other two to take him out. Our examiner was Aion the Raikage at the time, and he stood by and watched as this happened, teaching us a very serious lesson. That lesson was that in a mission you only have your team to support you, if I hadn't taken that hit then Shin could have been killed, at least I lived.

I am a member of the Saito Clan, one of the larger Hyuuga branches in the village, my younger brother is the head of this clan."

He looked to see who would be willing to speak up first, or if a fight would break out despite his efforts.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodded along to what Saiyo was saying. "Yaban Hito. No family, no home. Striving to become ANBU captain or higher." There wasn't much about him that even he didn't already think they knew. "Student, for now. We'll see how it goes. Shouldn't take me too long for most of my dreams and aspirations to come to fruition.
(Extremely short since I'm headed to work and im tired as hell)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her anger passed rather quickly as she listened to the boy speak about living as a street urchin, for a brief moment she remembered a time when her second youngest brother ran from home, sleeping in the gutters and eating from the trash. It was fairly obvious the boy, Hito as she had just found out, hadn't meant anything when he had grabbed her, the action itself reminded her of something one of her idiot siblings would have done without thinking of the consequences, she decided to forgive the boy for his intrusion. Still there was a fair amount of pain shooting through her wrist from being grabbed, several cuts from a previous falling-off-a-building incident had freshly healed and were still fairly tender leading her to gently massage her wrist. It was a bit odd that she hadn't seen the boy before considering he was destitute, her family had a tendency to put the foot-pads and street urchins to work delivering notes and stashing other illicit items, and in return they usually gave them a place to stay and a bit of food.

The older man then seemed to expound that he thought it best that everyone introduce themselves, seemingly in an effort to dissipate the tension that had quickly built within the springs. Throughout his speech it seemed her suspicions about the man were correct, he was in fact quite well-weathered; his story was interesting to say the least her interest of course piqued as he explained that he had saved their current Raikage from an imminent demise. Well, he's definitely interesting the young girl thought to herself as he explained his story, how team work seemed to mean the world. She wasn't entirely convinced of such a statement, but his story was interesting none the less.

Hito spoke once again stating that he wished to eventually become an ANBU captain, an abstract idea or so she thought. Afterward it seemed it was her turn to introduce herself, though she was still a bit hesitant after the stupidity of what had just happened to her. After a brief moment of thought she decided it best to go ahead introduce herself to the group, "Wakahisa Chiyoko, daughter of the current leader of the Wakahisa family sibling to the next, and future Shinobi it would seem.<i></i>" Anyone who had lived in the Cronopolis or any of the slums in the village hidden in Clouds knew of her family, they were infamous as Organized crime, as Yakuza. Chiyoko thought of expounding upon what her goals were as Hito had just done, but she really didn't know what her goals were. In reality she didn't even want to be a Kunoichi, not that she knew what she wanted to be. "Just trying to get by.<i></i>" was the only thing she could think of that was any semblance to a goal.

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hito wanted to be an ANBU captain, Katachi began to ponder on joining the ANBU himself. He knew that he would love to apart of the darker side of the village, hopefully making him significantly stronger in the end. "Katsu Katachi, I was apart of the Katachi clan, which is now left with me after a horrific incident 5 years ago involving my family. I am now just focusing on my training. Where I will be in the next 5 years is yet to be seen, I just hope to be on the path of a strong warrior, one that strikes terror into the hearts of this villages enemies. I will be a useful tool for the village and hopefully my goal concerning strength will be achieved. There's a reason I need strength....I want to be able to kill a certain individual without a doubt I must be powerful enough to do so. If I am not strong by the time I meet this man, my whole life would have been meaningless." Katachi takes a breathe realizing he spoke too much, he didn't want these strangers to know this much about him but he reluctantly decided to anyways. "I'm currently preparing for the genin exams hopefully I will be able to pass."<i></i>

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was interesting how different people answered to these introductions. The two boys had an enthusiasm, a desire to be better, stronger, and in a way he felt that they wanted to eventually be the strongest. The girl who answered didn't seem to feel any need to be enthused, though Akira wouldn't have been able to guess that she didn't want to be a Konoichi, in his family it was expected and the young were raised in a way to desire to want to be shinobi. The idea of not wanting to be one had and would never occur to him unless specifically stated.

Hito was unusual though. He had a desire, a goal, and yet there was doubt in his mind, or at least Akira felt that there was based on the language used by the boy.

Very well then. He said as he eased in his seat, he could feel the heat reaching his bones now.

So then, you're all students then? How is the academy?

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The academy is alright. We're in a combat class and a medial class. I'll shine in one, the other i'm going through the motions. I'm not interested in medical. I'm interested in being the best, and joining the most elite of the village to test myself, and to become THE best." He was sitting upright, his shoulders square, his voice firm and serious. "No one will stop me from accomplishing my dream." Hito smiled, the scar running from his neck, up over his eye, to his forehead, twisting, making his smile more sinister. His face looked as if he was enjoying some dark thought. "Old man, i'm going to seek you out. When I do, you will know that it is time." He took Saito up on his offer to train him if he made it into the ANBU candidates.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Why do I always get stuck in these situations? There always seems to be a couple of mentally unbalanced morons killing my vibe... She was of course internally referring to both Katsu who apparently had someone he was planning on murdering for some past transgression toward his family, and then there was Hito who more or less seemed to come out and say he was a lunatic that felt it a good idea to threaten a high ranking member of the ANBU. It seemed that it was in her best interest to avoid the two in future encounters people like them only caused trouble, and not the good kind.

As far as the question of how classes were Chiyoko couldn't help but scoff, the ones she actually attended were far too easy for her liking as she breezed through them with academic honors despite having an attendance record of around 15%, perhaps if the classes were a bit more difficult she would actually attend them, but they didn't seem to be getting any harder. "Boring.<i></i>" She decided it best not to go into her attendance, she was sure that the other two could figure that she played hookie quite a bit as she had never had a class with either of them before. "Honestly, I can't help but wish the classes were a bit more challenging.<i></i>" her brow furrowed a bit at the chance of actually having to study or practice to succeed, but there seemed to be no need. In a way the whole ordeal was a bit frustrating, knowing that even the slight time she put into the academy she could have spent doing other things that would net her a gain of some sort, or doing something that would challenge the girl in one way or another.

[MFT - 305]

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katachi listened to both answers by his fellow classmates, he thought about both of their answers. He was first struck by Hito's answer about becoming the elite, Katachi relaxed inside the water he closed his eyes and rested both of his hands on the back of his head. "Hey Hito, I don't think he asked you about becoming strong, listen to the fucking questions, if people want to know more about your shitty life, they'll ask. I don't care about your goals, and if you want to achieve them you don't need to tell them to a soul, just get it done." Katachi just didn't like how Hito liked to rave about himself so much, Katachi knew that they were both kids and equally as weak as a shinobi can be. While it's great to aspire to have big goals, Katachi thought Hito should focus on the smaller picture first. Katachi sighed, this was what he was going to have to deal with during class regularly.

Katachi noticed Chiyoko was a smart but under challenged, she didn't seem to be serious at all in terms of school. He wondered whether she desired strength and what was her purpose moving forward in life. Katachi had already said a lot about his past and future but he had no idea where Chiyoko wanted to go or for that matter was headed. He turned his head towards Saito, "Old man, the academy is the academy. We're all aiming for bigger and better things, I'm just trying to do as well as I can. Its the first time I've been able to learn shinobi skills from shinobi themselves, I need to make full use of it."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was almost enough to make him chuckle. A long time had passed between having these kind of conversations with students. Last time he spoke with one he was teaching a class himself.

Take advantage of the time you have at the academy. I know it might seem slow and boring, but remember that after you graduate you're shinobi. Once you're a shinobi you go out on missions and they're not always predictable. You could be sent on a mission to guard some item of sentimental value to the owner, only to find out an S-Rank missing ninja wants it. We have lost many young shinobi in instances like that, when we've been uninformed and the leader of the squad isn't equipped to deal with the threat.

The academy is the time you get to learn techniques, hone your skills, without the threat of death looming over you.

Though he did find it unusual that there weren't any challenges. He still had a few scars from his survival class, the damn wolf trying to take his leg.

Aim for bigger and better things, but don't ignore this time as simply something you have to get through before becoming a ninja. He knew that there was a high chance they would simply ignore his words. But he had lost friends and ANBU trainee's to over-eagerness to get out into the field.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Laughed at his friends remark. "Well, we'll see who does what, and where we all turn up in life." He yawned, slouching down into the water, his head relaxing against the side of the pool. He took a deep breath, and released, content with the atmosphere of being surrounded by people you like.

[short]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back