Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Relaxation [Open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright, old timer." Her reply toward the ANBU was simple enough, in actuality she didn't take what he was saying seriously in the least. The academy seemed to have no further purpose other than to slow her progress with unnecessary red-tape which was incredibly frustrating, she knew all they had to teach and now they only seemed to be holding her back. It was a flawed system in her mind. For a moment she paused, the conversation seemed to be at an impasse, quickly she racked her mind for topics that didn't directly relate to being a Shinobi, though her results were a bit slim.

Without further thought Chiyoko slumped further down into the warm waters, wondering if it was her time to leave the co-ed springs and make her way toward the exclusively female section, their conversations seemed to be coming to an end and she was already a bit discontent after being forcibly dragged closer to the group which she had not wanted to be in the first place. Still, she thought of staying for a few more brief seconds in case the conversation kicked back up again. "So...<i></i>" Her words came as a breath of air, obviously growing bored of the situation.

((OOC: Apologies for the short post, bit busy right now and I didn't want to hinder progress in the thread.))

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: sorry I went from waiting for the other guy to having a really bad week and NC losing its place in my priority list]

It seemed that the atmosphere had at least subsided from the potential fight break out.

He nodded and relaxed for a while letting the others do what they wanted.

When he was ready he got out and left the pools, well rested and at ease.

What was life going to deal him next?

[topic left - inactivity]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the lack of conversation the ANBU of the group seemed to have left the springs, prompting Chiyoko to follow in suit. She didn't want to be stuck there with either of the two assholes left. So she did in fact leave, attempting to move as quickly as possible to cover her rather awkward nudity.

[My garbage exit is garbage.]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Had fallen asleep with the fallen conversations. He woke up to find everyone had left, and chuckled. He too, might as well leave. Gathering himself out of the water, gathering his sword, and walking into the dress room - he dried himself off, put his clothes back on, and looked around to see if anyone was still there. Upon finding no one left, he too made his exit back to his daily life.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back