Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Return Of The Villain [Leaving Country]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Many months had gone by since Anatsu had left the Hidden Leaf Village. The Hokage's offer was generous. However, it was not for Anatsu. In fact, Anatsu could barely even remember what the the offer even was at this point. During his time time in the outskirts of Kumogakure, Anatsu had been behaving very uncharacteristically. The once disciplined member of the Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai had somewhat fallen off the wagon.

He met a woman, and that softened him up. At least for a period of time before Anatsu's newfound habits pushed her away.His alcohol consumption had gotten excessive. It was to the point of which Anatsu stopped tracking his finances. To put a long story short, Anatsu needed to find find work. Once his hangover wore off, he put on his black traveler's cloak and began to head towards the gates of Konohagakure. It was time to follow up with some old associates and perhaps seek the out the Hokage. Anatsu had some unfinished business.

[S-Rank: 60 minutes]
[Leaving Country]
[Topic Left If Not Stopped]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tap!

Tap!!

Tap!

Tap!

"M.L.A OPEN UP!” Maru seemingly ran out of nowhere, charging at the missing non from behind. He recognized the back of the guy from the wanted posters kumokagure has, some uchiha who had lied about something about leaf. Besides being totally bored he wanted to stop then capture the man to bring him to the gates for questioning. He could just kill him but it kinda wasn't his style so he would simply have to just kidnap the man because why not. He captured him, he'll get jounin then he won't have to try seduction to get his way into the rank. Maru unessiarily threw a rock which missed the guy but it would sure enough to get his attention as he rushed at the man to attempt to TACKLE him! If the man side stepped Maru would just fall flat on his face then would proceed to cry but if he was successful he would put the man in a choak hold to restrain him.

DID THE HERO GET HIM?

[STOPPING THE UCHIHA WITH STYLE!]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey Maru, just realized my character is inside of Kuomgakure. So can't post here. Also, decided to rebirth so I can actually get back into the game. Sorry bro.

[void]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I was asked to look at this. This attempt would have been considered void due to Anatsu not leaving the gates first before leaving the country, BUT since anyone can RP in an OV zone w/o leaving the village, this thread is not voided in itself as a RP. You guys can continue this as a free RP. However this turns out, that’s up for both of you to decide IC.]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Traveling freely was not a luxury of which Anatsu was awarded at any point in his life. He was a rogue ninja from the Hidden Leaf, before it even collapsed. He slaughtered countless ANBU on his way out. Anatsu had committed his fair share of crimes in Kumogakure as well. The fact that a shinobi was after him did not surprise him.What did surprise him, with the man was dumb enough to throw a rock, before attempting a terrible pounce.
original.gif

"Kawarimi no-jutsu"

Anatsu left a log behind as he side stepped. His hands never became visible, as they remained inside his travelers' cloak. However, his forehead protector was instantly visible. This shinobi had clearly identify Anatsu as the wanted rogue ninja. His softened up nature was immediately replaced by a familiar feeling.

Blood lust.

His instinct for battle immediately returned. His desire to survive had pushed Anatsu to the depths of hell and back. His experience taught him to settle things before they became larger problems. His combat abilities always helped him escape any situation. His cold aura was molded by his journey.

However, something happened for a split moment that had never happened to Anatsu before. For the first time in his life, he hesitated. Rather than drawing his kunai and slashing his throat, Anatsu heard the soft words from his lover in his head. Anatsu, a man who feared nothing, was frightened by his own hesitation. Was he becoming weak?

Anatsu gazed at the shinobi with his big black eyes.

"I will not be a hinderance to you or your people any longer. I am leaving this country to repent for my sins."

Anatsu began slowly before sighing.

"If you let me leave, I will owe you a favor... If it is your desire to arrest me anyways..." Anatsu lifted his hands and raised them towards the Cloud shinobi, allowing him to arrest him.

"Do what you must."

Was this a trick? Was Anatsu being sincere? This was for the Kumogakure shinobi to decipher.

[MFT]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The log….. his Arch nemesis appeared before him when he tried to tackle the man and unfortunately Maru ended up tackling the log since he was already hurling himself, the rogue did a tuck and roll then got to his feet thinking he got the Uchiha looking down at the log he began to do a monkey like dance holding the log over his head screaming. “I GOT HIM! I GOT HIM!” Maru screamed, then he turned about to strut his way to the gates with the log believing that the uchiha was just a log all along taking on the forms of criminals. But he stopped in his tracks when he saw the guy who he was actually trying to tackle was before him. When Maru turned the man could see that this kumokagure shinobi didn't wear a headband but instead wore a black masquerade mask, he also wore a navy blue loosely fitting kimono with pointed horns sprouting from his hair. Maru looked at the log then looked back up at the Uchiha, glared at the dirty trick, then tossed the log in behind him.

"Okay uchiha! You're wanted for beating up some cloud nine and lying about leaf! Prepare to have a nice, long, stay in Tarterian Specus!” He exclaimed, pointing an accusatory finger at the man who he was about to bring in. He was expecting the man to half start to attack, but to his surprise he didn't seem to want to fight, instead he seems to be leaving the country. Since he wasn't aggressive Maru figured there was no reason to attack him besides the part about him owing him a favor interested him however. "A favor huh?” a mischievous smile came over the masked demon sages face, he was by no means a good guy and since the Uchiha offered there was no take backs now. Maru pulled out a some colored pencils and a notepad then began to draw something looking up at him again then drew what he was drawing a bit faster, it took him awhile but then he ripped out the paper then hid it behind his back.

“Well then how about this, I will let you go but you'll have to wear this cute outfit if you come back here and you'll have to stop by the Spine Of The World at my cave.” Maru showed the man the uniform that he wanted him to wear if he ever saw him again, a cute magical girl outfit! Maru began to blush then drooled over looking at the picture between sharp teeth with a demon like aura of lust beginning to coat him. Snapping back into reality he placed the picture of what he wanted the uchiha to wear away then shrugged. "That or I could just arrest you then dress you in it while you are all chained up in the under prison. I mean no guards is down there and no missing have rights so I guess it's legal.” He shrugged. "Those my conditions, so better not show up here okay?”

[OoC: Allowing to Leave under the conditions if he sees him again he'll end up wearing a girls outfit]

jP5a3RP.png

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was no ordinary shinobi. This was the epitome of the new generation which lacked resolve and shinobi discipline. Those were Anatsu's first thoughts in disgust as he watched the maniacal and clumsy shinobi in front of him stumble about. It was then, Anatsu noticed his horns. Perhaps there was a little more to this man than a clumsy prankster.

As Anatsu was analyzing his potential opponent's strengths and weaknesses, the situation began to get a lot more bizarre. First, he did not even introduce himself. Second, he began to offer a series of silly threats. Anatsu would look up to the sky, wondering,
tenor.gif

"Should I kill this idiot?

Not only did he appear as an idiot, he also appeared as a lousy artist. Anatsu was a character void of a sense of humor. What others found entertaining, annoyed Anatsu. Historically speaking, Anatsu eliminated anything and everything that annoyed him. He had yet to act on that instinct. The childish demon before him did however present an interesting situation for Anatsu. He provided him safe passage into Kumogakure. Sure, he'd be held in a jail cell. However, he'd be closer to his associates and have a much easier time getting into the village.

That was of course, the jail was not like that of Sunagakure's. That was a place Anatsu intended to never return to. With a look of frustration on Anatsu's face, he finally looked at the man in front of him and responded,

"Arrest me then."

Anatsu had no intention of willingly wearing that outfit. He also had no intention of having an elaborate conversation with this shinobi. Chances were, he had the terrain advantage and his comrades were close by. His hands were still up and close to each other, in case the demon felt the need to tie him up.

Anatsu, was willingly ready to be arrested by this Kumogakure shinobi. On this day, the Chunin was very lucky. He was about to arrest one of the most wanted shinobi to ever live.

[MFT]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Maru smirked, he knew that the man wanted freedom plus the guy seemed old so he thought he made a offer that the man couldn't refuse. He couldn't wait to actually dress the rogue since he had many costumes because Maru was well known for cross dressing. But to his surprise the uchiha wasn't having it and instead told him to arrest him! Maru's mouth dropped open, pulling out the paper again then tried one more time to convince him to do him at least this favor. He didn't have to kill no high rank, he wasn't going to be selling illegal things, nothing dangerous just him wearing a skirt for his entertainment. "Uhhh... You sure? Like YOU offered the favor up. It's because of the horns isn't it.” The rogue once again looked at the magical girl rogue he drew, pouted, then sighed. He knew that this guy was a pretty bad guy so it's more than likely that he wouldn't have nightly visits to dress him while he's gagged then spread snap shots of magical rogue slave boy. “Fine… have it your way. You just missed out on getting a obedient masochist and a lovely mistress spirit. I'll get to guard you one of these days.”

He scoffed, then while the man held out his hands the masked rogue wondered what he was going to restrain the guy with so he decided to simply use the belt that held his kimonos closed to tie his hands since he had on pink panties on underneath the kimonos so he was somewhat dressed. Maru then brought the missing mind forehead protector down to cover his eyes since he did want to get genjustued by looking into those eyes of his. Now that the man was restrained and blindfolded the Maru grabbed the man's wrist then began to pull him, wondering if he should tell the man's rights or something like the Anbu. Maru stopped then asked again. "Yo are you like POSITIVE you want to like be arrested? You know the Sennin is pretty mean mistress, she once offered me the joy of locking me in a dungeon when I HAD a passport.” He shrugged, then started dragging the Uchiha again then stopped realizing he was heading out of the village instead of inside of the village. "Oh that's where Bear country is, cloud gate is this way common. Let's see if we could get you a nice cell.” He spun the Uchiha around then began to pull him in the right direction of where the cloud village was, hopefully he does get lost again. The man was walking too slow for Maru's liking so he simply swept the uchiha off his feet, holding him like a bride then began to carry him to the gates. Needless to say the villain was returning alright, blindfolded, hands tied in front of him, with clouds very own Maru carrying him in practically his underwear since he had nothing keeping his kimono closed. A very normal way to be arrested.

[Ooc: Anatsu arrested]
[Ooc: Leaving Topic With Anatsu to head to the Gates.]

Linky:https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=61537

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Anatsu's sharingan had helped him notice most things in life. At this age, he thought he had seen it all. It was evident that he had not. This was the epitome of all time weirdness. Whoever this shinobi was, he was the absolute most odd individual who Anatsu had ever crossed paths with. The fact that he was even allowing himself to be arrested by this creature was humiliating. However, Anatsu had his motives. He was a disciplined shinobi. He wasn't going to allow the weirdness of the nameless guardian bother him.

As for the Sennin he was about to meet, Anatsu knew he could not fool as easily.

[Topic Left]
[Heading Towards gates]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back