Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Revisiting What You Left Behind [Private]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In short, the two blatantly ignored the woman. Save a few glances and nervous suspicious twitches, Tama was trying his best to pretend she wasn't even there, which was just fine with the Seikon. Her eyes flashing a few times in anger before she shoved the coffee away from her and stood up, "What he means to say is he's a total coward who can't defend himself because he got mugged in an alley." Her angry eyes looked down at him with a sort of annoyance, "And he hired me because he had nightmares about it every night, when in reality, there isn't actually anyone after him.' Half lie, half truth. There was, in fact, no one coming to kill him yet. Toushin would eventually get around to it, but while she fed him 12% and he fed her alcohol, there wasn't going to be any killing for the moment. Rather, she entertained her little blonde puppet.

"I'm going to use your bathroom," She hissed, turning and gracefully and almost in perfect silence, hopped up the stairs into the main room, turning towards where the restroom would be, and entering it, trying not to touch anything sizzling, boiling, or strange colors. Shutting the door behind her as she fixed up her long black tresses, and wiped black smudge from under her eye, the Seikon warped through the wall and into the front of the house, making her leave back towards the Black Bazaar.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama did have a great passion with the words he delivered. Something like this was expected out of a fellow scientist as he could find himself being so animated when it came to talking about some of his own works. Often when Kumiko would come brazenly into his work shop and ask inquisitively as to what he was doing. Which of course what would accompany is a jumbled mess of thoughts as his excitement would make him wish to give as much detail as possible in order to build up to the grand conclusion at the moment. He thinks at times Kumiko would have rather him just get to the point much quicker than to ramble on about the finer details. Going by the end of his words there were personal reasoning as to why he so intently worked on this material. He spoke of the fame that accompanied such scientific knowledge being brought to the table. Bruinetto did not care for what kind of fame his work could ever bring to the world. Being in the spot light wasn't exactly what he would want. His preference laid more in potentially helping others and influencing the growth of their society as a whole. That was the altruistic nature of a boy who had a rather idealistic viewpoint when it came to his experiments. Pulling back from these tangent thoughts he had wondered what Tama meant by his losses? Perhaps it was too early to pry into such a thing. They may have been personal and not wanting to delve into something like that considering he mentioned it the way he did instead of just flat out talking about it. "You certainly have a great deal of fuel for your fire when it comes to this research. I cannot always say I am so passionate about my own work. Yours at least seems to have a defined sense of purpose. Where as mine is merely curiosity intermingling with creativity." Perhaps the was a suitable explanation for the difference in their mentality when it came to their scientific work. Bruinetto was still young and has yet to truly define himself as a person, there were many questions still on the road to fleshing out his own identity.

While Bruinetto had asked Kitania about her relationship with Tama as to not entirely alienate her from the ongoing conversation it seemed that Tama was more than willing to interject with exposition. It seems that the loss he spoke of earlier would now be fleshed out. With this darkness of his path it helped forge his muse for his scientific endeavors and catapult him to where he was currently in his research. This kind of darkness, wasn't exactly uncommon in the shinobi world. However the question that lingered in the back of his mind was had something he did warrant the attempted assassination? While everybody had the right to live from a philosophical point of view there were others who often considered that right void when you do something to violate the rights of others. Kitania had a much different interpretation of those words that painted a much different picture of the situation. She painted Tama in a much more pathetic light akin to a comedy where Tama himself spoke of it more like a tragedy. There were always two sides to the same story. At this point he just wasn't sure which one bared more truth. After that Kitania would excuse herself from the room and be on her merry way. While Bruinetto had his suspicions to the validity of her claims he already had his contingency plan well under way. So there were no worries from him.

All of a sudden, the connection had been made as to why Tama seemed familiar to him. Years ago, Bruinetto had attended a lecture the Steward Kazekage. At this lecture Tama had been there, and it seemed this man was interested in the Uchiha. Perhaps interested is not the word he should use in this instance but that the wealth of information and research he had could have been a borderline obsession. "Slaughtering any of the Uchiha here would be troublesome. Their influence here in Sunagakure runs deep. Tagoro-san would not take lightly to such an offense." Tagoro was Bruinetto's adopted grandfather and the "Elder" of the Uchiha clan who boasted a rather high level status in the social hierarchy of Sunagakure. "I can tell you personally, that the Sharingan grants vision of chakra coils. Such an ability would surely help in the evaluation of damaged chakra coils along with the actual surgery itself to help guide the procedure." In not so many words he was basically hinting at his own heritage as a member of the Uchiha. While Bruinetto was considered one of the Minashigo branch of the Uchiha, his allegiance was focused more so on the Fujikaru branch of the Jenosaido.

Meanwhile....

Poised on the rooftop of Tama's residence finally something would catch the eye of the watchful clone. A strange sight was soon as Kitania seemed to just, appear out of nowhere right in front of the house. An inquisitive look going over the clones face as it began to ponder. "Was that the reason why I didn't notice her presence back on the academy grounds? Did she appear in this way right in front of me? It explains why I never noticed her prior to that instance and I just ran into her. I usually am not that clumsy. Things are starting to make sense.." He wasn't going to stop her but at the same time he wasn't going to let her just get away either. The clone intended on following Kitania through the shadows. The ultimate intention was a few things. For one to see where she may end up pawning off that scroll so that he may recover it later and take it back to the academy. Secondly, it was to find where she would end up after all was said and done. Bruinetto had no desire to turn her in for such actions, but eventually would confront her about it when the time came. More so out of curiosity as opposed to wanting to lecture her on issues of alignment. For all he knew, she needed this money she would obtain for a good reason rather than attempting to satisfy her own greed.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Most of what I have is out of necessity – I was dying and needed to be fixed. However my latest findings have been born of a goal to revolutionize the medical field and how were perceive all chakra healing techniques.

Tama nodded to the man across from him as he sipped on his coffee thoughtfully. He only spoke and proved what he had theorized about what the Uchiha eyes were capable of. A few quick links in his mind later and he surmised that the man may even be a member of the clan itself, given the way he spoke of its leaders.
He briefly remembered how hot headed the clan could be when delving into the secrets around that dojutsu. The blonde remembered a few times when they had sent representatives to stop him from further researching on the techniques after he had accurately figured out so much about the technique. At first he had tried to refuse but then they threatened war…he was only of thirteen at that time. Three years ago…amazing how eating souls sped up the process of one’s body.

It would seem that you have a great deal of information I could greatly use,” Tama said thoughtfully as he finished his coffee, “We’ll have to calibrate and create something someday. I’ll send you some notes on my research as well, I’m always up for a second opinion and you seem smart enough to actually have one.
Now not to be rude but I do need to get you moving on. I really only allowed you in because of…that woman…but now that she’s gone and my life is in less danger I need to get back to work.

As a true man of his career choice the shinobi stood up from his seat, shook the Burinetto’s hand, and quickly made his exit back up into the apartment to get started on repairing his door. He imagined the other man was an adult and could find his own way out, rather it be through the front or all ninja-like; it didn’t concern the scientist.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Even if your work at first was only to benefit yourself, you ended up branching out from it instead of just keeping that research for yourself. I find it admirable when a scientific mind takes what they create and gives it to the world. There are those out that there create just for themselves and hold the world back as a result." Those were the types who perhaps may find something that could benefit the entire world it wouldn't benefit them through fame and notoriety or gain them incredible wealth. They hinder the progress of the world for such petty and selfish reasons. Then again, not everybody enters the field to do something altruistic and has their focus placed upon themselves only. Finishing up his cup of coffee he would set it aside feeling the buzzing of the caffeine flowing through him. Not being one to often consume caffeine in had a noticeable effect on him as he could feel his fingertips tapping due to the excess of energy that was now granted to him. A heightened state of mental alertness was causing the synapses in his brain to to fly even faster than usual. It almost compelled him to pick up a pen and a piece of paper and begin jotting down notes of the random ideas passing through his mind intermingled with interpreting the words of Tama.

"Heh, well whenever you need to pick my brain or need help solving a problem all you have to do is ask. The worst I can say is no, or even worse than that is later."
A chuckle escaping his lips from his light hearted joke. "Knowing what I do now about you, it makes sense you held an interest in the Uchiha back at the Sousuke's lecture on Ancient Chakra a few years ago. I found it quite odd you knew so much. My adoptive grand father is the elder of the Uchiha clan here in Suna. He's sternly reminded someone like me who can get carried away with what I say when my mind gets interested in something to keep my lips tight when it comes to the Uchiha. While you did show quite an explicit knowledge of the Uchiha it wasn't anything more than what you could read written down through the course of history. Although, there are still secrets about the Sharingan I myself have not unlocked myself. When it comes to matters of the doujutsu though I can definitely offer incite. However, forgive me if I exclude things. I'd rather avoid lectures from Taguro-san." It was quite annoying when Taguro would begin to lecture him and talk down to him. Surely he had the right too as his grand father along with his superior. Just the tone he often took with it was very demeaning.

After this rather short meeting it seems that Tama was more than ready to get back to his work. He could understand the desire to go back to ones work especially if they were close to what they felt could be a break through or a new development. "Heh, you seem awfully scared of her despite her appearance. Then again, she plays a part well. I feel I pin pointed the type of woman she is right from the start. I have a lead about her that I have to follow through with. She has something of mine that I need to take back. My clone should have had no trouble following her to where she managed to escape to." Noting that she has not come back from the bathroom she more than likely flew the coop. "Until next time Tama-kun." Being seen out of the door, he was going to meander through the streets until his clone would disperse returning the information gathered from his scouting. What was his next move after that? Only time would tell..

[Thread Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back