Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Sanctuary, From a Demon? Req Kagami Miro

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Cocooned within the sands of the Dunes, his metamorphosis took place. Hastened by the Temporal Gifts of his Brother, after what would feel like mere moments to any outside the manipulated zone. After moments the sound of churning sands within would cease. Slowly it moved to engulf them both & block any potential observers from witnessing what he had become. Once they were enclosed within he would speak "What a perilous position the Lady Hokage has found herself in." Each word spoken was hoarse & dry as if the speaker had gone a life-time without sating their thirst. "I would think such a position would make her more willing to co-operate with us. Wouldn't you agree Brother?" the rasped question was asked although he already knew the answer. "When last I approached her I was not a fitting representative." Naturally, she like many others believed the likes of him to be beneath them. What true effect could he possibly have on the outcome of things. After all he had probably killed more shinobi with his words then his actions, not for a lack of trying either. Yet that in itself should have been enough to have given his words enough weight.

"Do what you can to bring Konohagakure & it's people into the fold. Despite our efforts they seem intent on maintaining their path." Each of them would be brought onto the board. "I have to ask this of you. There is much that I must do & to do so I will need to understand the capabilities of this Gift." with those words he would wave a hand causing a small flame to come alive in the palm of it. The light revealed the current aberrant form that he possessed. His body had become one with the Sand & Wee Yong would be able to notice he was coiled beneath them both. "Such a foray would be far to tempting..." with each word the Sand making his form would begin to crumble away, slowly he willed it to return once more to the vast sea they stood upon. "..no I can't risk the potential influence that could be gained from these Sennin Games by having a feast just yet." words spoken as if he were trying to dissuade himself.

He would have to wait for the souls to come for him & soon enough they would. For how could they continue to hide within their walls when there was so much at risk? Finally he was back to what would appear to be his normal form & with a thought the Sand would collapse around them into the dunes. Now it was just the two Sages in the ruins of a sand filled building. Already he was attempting to formulate the best way to utilize his new abilities. This land would be his weapon & shield in more ways then one. Who out there would come & challenge the change they sought to bring? Were there even any shinobi left within the villages that actually had the conviction to be one? They would find out, this new breed of shinobi would have to fight for their world or see it claimed by relics of a bygone era.

MFT

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The goddess has given them both a gift, an eternity, and an instant. The new titan of the desert, the Dark Sage of Suna now coiled beneath his feet like a force of nature, the conqueror Worm given an avatar on this world. Yong would smile, a true smile of happiness though a hint of madness present in his expression, for only a mad man could find such a moment of elation when realising that there was nothing in this world that could stop them now, avatar of the desert, avatar of the deep-waters, now united in purpose... The world would weep if it knew what was to come...

"There is a touch of the Devine in this moment... Welcome to this world again Heika Dono... your rebirth is glorious!"

Yong would nod as Akkuma continued to speak, waiting for him to finish before responding.

"I had a dream once... At least I think it was a dream... At the shores of a great sea I met with you as an old friend, we had come together with the intent to kill the Hokage, his wife was there but I did not know it was her face at the time, they sought passage across a great and deep sea beside great desert dunes... It was vivid, almost a memory but now I think it is a prophecy though what comes next had always been obscured from me I see an ending clearer now. It brings me joy. I Will go to Konoha once more, my daughter gave Lady Asuka a token of the Myakashi, Kiko would not have made such an offer unless she thought that Asuka one day may have need to call for the aid of an enemy and be of use to the goddess... Kiko is mad but the Goddess guides her madness to great things... She chooses her victims and her allies well. No, this time I think Lady Asuka will follow the smoke to the fire and in her wake Konoha will finally join this game."

With an abruptness Yong realised that the world had returned to a semblance of normality, his brother now standing in the flesh of a man once more before him. Yong gave a smile of affection and placed his hand firmly around Akkuma's shoulder and squeezed, inhaling as he did so in controlled excitement.

"Do you feel it Akkuma? A change in the world? I never thought the ending of an age would smell so sweet."

Yong would let his hand drop before turning away from Akkuma standing on the dunes and scorched rubble of what had been a proud building only moments before. As he began to walk slowly towards Konoha his armour would form around him, a flicker in the mind, a ripple in time and the Armoured Shinobi was gone as if he had never been there at all. Off to Konoha and it's eleventh hour... Not as ghost in the night this time though... No white flag of diplomacy... This time he would come as the Tempest against that hub of the new Gods.

[Topic left - thanks for the RP peoples :)]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back