Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Searching for the Unusual (Contract Search)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro smiled evilly, cooking was a bit one sided but he decided he would show Saeki's cousin exactly how the challenge worked. Sanryoukyogan Kuro summoned five hundred pounds of sandwyrm steak. It was freshly cut and cured before Kuro had even went out on this particular search two days ago. Although it was unsalted it did have a citrus additive that made the steaks tangy.

Using telekinesis Sharingan Kuro pulled several layers of sand up and crushed the particles till he was able to draw forth 2 palmfuls of salt. After placing the crushed salt on leaves from the nearby bamboo trees Kuro dug up some reasonably spicy roots from the water bank and crushed them into 2 handfuls of paste like bog pepper. After searching the forest for a bit Demon Kuro emerged with wild ginger and bamboo shoots. Still grinning Kuro levitated slabs of stone from the recently shattered boulder and used them for plates, mortar and pestle. Mixing the wild seasons with handfuls of water to make a paste like sauce on one rock. Kuro took the remaining spices and began knitting leaves into a river wok. Using kinesis Kuro dug a four feet deep, two feet wide trench and directed water into one half of it. Using fire jutsu Kuro heated the water to boil and set the bamboo leaf bowl in it. The leaves did not burn but anything inside would cook free of damage and would steam cook as well.

Sanryoukyogan Kuro came forth with a large handful of wild onions, carrots, bamboo shoots, and delicate mushrooms he tossed them up and with the usage of wind jutsu sliced them thoroughly as they fell piece by piece into the boiling leaf pot. Kuro finally approached the delicate tangy steaks and grabbed twenty steaks each of them weighing eight to ten pounds placing them on a set of rather large rocks and layering each one by rubbing each one with crushed river pepper and salt paste. Slicing the fat from several steaks he dropped these strips of crumpled fat in the bamboo leaf cooking bowl to add just a bit more flavor.

Sharingan Kuro began to cook the meat inside out with heat jutsu after blackening the pit into coals. The first meal would be ready in less than two hours.

"I do believe you will both enjoy this meal...perhaps your large cousin knows something of cooking and I won't have been so abusive in my pride."<i></i>

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the meat appeared the giant of a Tiger merely sniffed with his nose, a bump towards the endless skies above them. He seemed calmed and arrogant. He licked his lips as the meat was cooking, the smoke passing his sniffing nose.
The stomach of the great tiger grumbles in response as he stands up and stretches with his tongue whipping out and tingling with sensation from the cooking food.

He shakes his body slightly as his eyes scan across the small oasis, resting on the small pond in the middle, then jumping down he lands by the water and takes a sip with his large round tongue pulling up the water with the backside and then swallowing the fresh water.

Stretching his neck upwards to allow the water to be consumed properly he leans his head to the side eyeing the stakes being cooked. Then, not moving his lips a dark and mellow voice echoed through the clearing. “Impressive, your skills in the arts of cooking are clearly superior to those of my own.” He lowered his head again and eyed Kuro staring him deeply in his eyes. ”I Accept defeat in this challenge.” After the voice died down he quickly jumped, with lightning speed, only thing visible regardless of ones abilities, was a small faded figure flying next to Kuro, that then touched the salted meat stacks and then jumped and landed upon the large Boulder. After which one would quickly notice that the Broken Bolder had the giant of a Tiger lying on it once again with three large hunks of meat which was previously seen lying together with the other salted meat conjured up by Kuro.
TigerEaredGirlYellowHair_Awesome_zps5579c559.png

Tigercontract_zps7c5d7baa.png

Proceeding he took a large chunk with a bite from one of the meats. “HEY!” A large womanly shout was heard from the other side of the clearing, the small girl with tiger ears had perked up, her tail pointing upwards from behind her rump. “THAT’S CHEATING!” She shouted loudly.
Completely ignoring her the giant tiger continued to chew with his face facing down.

A few seconds lasted in silence with Saeki’s cheeks enhanced in size, puffing up in pure frustration.
“I WAS SUPPOSED TO TASTE THE FOOD!” She continued in annoyment from the supposedly complete ignorance showed by her cousin.

Completely ignoring her still, she turned around and sat on the ground giving an annoyed huff with crossed arms.

Troubles keep arising, what to do?

[OOC: Hey Kuro, you know how it goes at this rate, sorry!]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro nodded and made sure that Saeki received a plate as well, healthy portions that he and his sisters used to eat as they had when they were growing up. He made sure there was far more meat the carrots and onions and that the strips of steak he served were easy hand foods. "Saeki, here is a meal for you to judge." Kuro made sure she had at least thirty pounds of meat spiced well and cooked to a divine inner pink. He then turned to her cousin in admiration, "You have tremendous, strength, and speed; a sincere and precise eye, you could become an avid professional cook. Well, it is your turn to come up with a challenge." All three versions of Kuro checked to make sure their gear was ready in case he simply committed to violence although that was not the impression he got from the massive tiger, it was after all a tiger, a highly intelligent, highly advanced, and especially gifted tiger. Stretching Kuro sat before the large beast and offered him a large cooked plate of sandwyrm ribs on the rare side. "My deepest apologies, my name is Toraono Kuro, what is the name you go by?"

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Saeki's eyes turned to joy as she was handed a plate of food to judge, she happily plummeted her bum upon the grass underneath and began to devour it swiftly. Just she had done with the food she had been given from Kuro before.
"'Wis is goowfd!" She murmured through her full mouth.

The ears perked up as the humongous tiger took another large chunk of meat off of that which he had grabbed before upon hearing the compliments of his skills..

After having chewed, and swallowed the meat his eyes turned to Kuro as he spoke again.
"Toraono, teach me, teach of this which you refer to as 'pride' what is it? Teach it to me, like I was nothing but a mere child in your society, knowing nothing but play and joy."
With his massive paw he shuffled the meat aside and let it land on the ground beneath the boulder, after which he rested his head on his left paw, closed his eyes and with his ears perked up and aimed at Kuro.
Not a grin was on his lips, not a scowl or a dissatisfied attitude, he merely closed his eyes.

He did not react or seemed to care for the question posed by him, he did not answer, he merely continued as if nothing else but the compliments and the notice of it being his turn.
Until.
A deep breath escaped his mouth as he then suddenly spoke again.
When you are done, I will have come up with a riddle for you to solve. A slight muscle movement was visible upon the side of his lips. Was he excited for having to come up with a riddle? Or did he just enjoy watching this humanoid in his presence squirm to his whim? ...

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Demon Kuro sat down as his other bodies began to clean the surrounding area, as there was no need to truly muck up or dirty nature with his cooking and activities. "That is easier said than done, massive one but I can accommodate you on teaching you about pride as I look forward to your riddle as well. In the purest sense pride is when you feel good about yourself, your friends, your family, or accomplishments. Yes, especially accomplishments. It is pride that ignites a flame in your chest when you don't want to lose a good fight... Pride amplifies any emotion you feel when you are committed to achieving a goal. I warn you however that pride is a double edged fang. It can make you overconfident in your abilities causing your downfall. It can make you boastful and unyielding turning you into a tyrant. Pride is neither good nor bad but a healthy dose of it with respect to your kindred and your friends can allow you to make strong bonds and literally move mountains. Like my cooking abilities, I take pride in them so I am always working on them. Learning more, testing my abilities more." As the clearing was cleaned and now free of the debris and remnants from his cooking challenge. Kuro did his best to make sure the conveyed what pride was in its full glory and tragedy.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the slouching and mashing of teeth with meat noises came to a halt from Saeki, she sat and listened to the last few sentences uttered by Kuro.. After which a sniffle came from her direction, wiping her nose she leaned back onto a tree.

He, the big beast of a tiger didn't react while the words from Kuro were uttered, until it ended after which he yawned greatly revealing his hand-sized teeth.
The eyes opened his blue eyes stared at Kuro as the voice was heard again.
"Only one color, but not one size,
stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies;
present in sun, but not in rain;
doing no harm, and feeling no pain.

What am I?"

As the words were uttered Sharingan Kuro, if he was actively looking at the Tiger, strange shapes began to be visible around the tiger, like a truth hidden behind the visible creature lying in front of them.
An edge maybe? Or simply something to throw him off the scent.
A smirk appeared on his lips.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Demon Kuro sat down to think as Sharingan Kuro and Sanryoukyogan Kuro kept watch over the area and more specifically their riddler. Oddities emerged around the massive beast as his other eyes looked on. He had some clues and an idea but due to the manner in which his opponent expressed himself he was simply second guessing himself. "That is an interesting riddle before I take a guess at the answer, let me tell you a story... A long time ago there was a great beast, a kaijuu from the underworld simply named 'Kai'. He was called to this realm by the tears of children mourning the loss of the their brothers, sisters, aunts, cousins,uncles, mothers, and fathers. In the name of rebellion and pride humans fought to remove the yoke of servitude. They fought against powerful beings of terrible power and eventually won their freedom at the cost of many of their strongest. Kai was a good friend to a humble battle clan and its elder. The elder was a grandmaster fighter whom had lost all his sons during the war, with his final son dying from wounds gained from protecting nomads and travelers from remnants of the Ancient army. He asked Kai to save his son, Kai however knew that the Elder's son Budo was gone. His soul had already left for the great journey and his body was struggling on as the soul departed so Kai made the Elder a promise. He would keep his son alive as long as their clan continued to exist. In doing so Kai placed his massive paw over budo's body and merged his spirit with the remnants of Budo's soul attaining memories while his original body turned to stone. In his pride Kai became Kaibudo and used his powers inside the flesh of the Elder's son to become the strongest warrior in their clan. He eventually became the leader of the clan when the Elder passed on after an intense battle with a sandwyrm. I am simply showing you another facet of pride... now as to your riddle I believe the answer is shadow. If that is the answer I have a riddle for you in return."

MFT
WC: 367

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The aura surrounding the vast beast became more apparent as time went on. The Tiger listened, the ears perky, and facing Kuro as he spoke. In the midst of the sentences the great beast simply smiled, small jerks in the corner of the lips.
After Kuro had finished speaking he began to reply with the same, deep, echoing voice.

”You speak as if you know this tale by heart, as if you know the people whom you speak of, you speak so fluently about it, like it would be a part of your own past..” He paused for a second to let his words sink in. ”A I wrong to assume this?”

He let him answer within reasonable time after which he continued to speak.
”You are correct” he said without a sense of annoyance or frustrations, the words were clear and showed no emotion. “Now, give me your riddle, Toraono Kuro of the Toraono clan”
Saeki grinned in the corner of the bushes, a slight snicker came from her. “Yay! Go go!” She cheered for a second, after which she quickly held her hand by her mouth to stop herself from making too much noise. “Sorry!” she whispered out loud afterwards.

The strange shapes turned whiter and whiter, and none but Sharingan Kuro could visibly see it, like a blinding white sun was emerging from the location where the great beast lay, the very rock, piercing through the beast. Sharingan Kuro would find it increasingly difficult to see clearly in the direction of the beast.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Demon Kuro sat down and acknowledged the kin of Saeki's comments and request. Kuro looked at his feet retrospectively and then took a deep breath before keeping tears from his eyes. "With a bit of heartache and knowledge yes the people I mentioned were my progenitors and it was their pride in their skills that allows me to exist. I can't begin to thank them for all they have done for Sunagakure and the families of Wind country. Now onto your riddle, and believe you me it is a doozy...

It is something you have
Something I do not know
It may have syllables, it may even grow
It can be given or taken but will forever be yours
Your parents give it to you so you are known on all shores
You must speak it with pride
You must never say it with shame
If you say it aloud you will move up in this game
Don't try to hide or be bashful
Let your cousin see your good side
Be a good sibling and stop trying to hide.

Feel free to answer this riddle of rhyme in your own due time and try to remember your family pride is on the line."

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The ears perked and twitched as every word was uttered by Kuro. The eyes, before more relaxed and calm, intensified as the riddle came to an end.
"Y-" The giant Tiger seemed flustered or frustrated by the riddle.
"You dare challenge me, with such trivialities as this?"

"You are weak, Toraono Kuro.." The face of the tiger turned to that of mockering, a small tongue sticking out and an almost happy face. "WEAK!" He said out loud at Kuro.

"You're a good cook and are skilled with the silver tongue.." He paused for a second to let the words seeth in under the skin. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE?!" He shouted with an angry tone.
"YOU'RE A HOUSE WIFE! NOTHING MORE!"

As the final words were uttered the tiger jumped down from the great rock and stood on all four legs in front of it. With his torso, piercing forward and with a proud smile plastered on his lips.
"I am Urrioma! Not of any clan or family line, not anymore, I left on my own accord, and I shall not return, regardless whatever it is you say or do."
"Toraono Kuro" the last words, uttering his name was filled to the brink with scorn and disdain.

Saeki looked up from her munchies in surprise, with what seemed like the face of shock.
"Nyo-" She paused with bated breath, awaiting a reaction from Urrioma that never came. "Nyou don't mean! Nyou have given up completely? Nyo more?"
The food she held her hand began shaking violently, escelating quickly the meat suddenly vaporised, vanishing in her hand.
Not instantly noticable was that in fact the shaking was from her hand, and out of pure anger her hand clenched the food with lightning speed vaporizing it due to friction.

"Nyou don't deserve cousins.." She said shaking, her head tilted down, letting a tear drop over her cheek.

"Live with it." Was all that was uttered in response.
Then, with a single leap Urrioma left the clearing, and delved deep into the forest on his own.

He was gone, no chakra signatures, and no Byakugan could possibly find him, he was for all intents and purposes, gone. However, one might be able to catch up with him if one attempted at such a feat. But there they were, still in the clearing, Saeking snifting in the side, with clenched, shaking fists, and grinding revealing teeth.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro laughed aloud as he moved swiftly enough that his energy could not be followed but his movement still displaced air, earth, and plants and that could be tracked. "Urrioma!! Wait!!" Sharingan Kuro, Sanryoukyogan Kuro leapt off after the great tiger as Demon Kuro settled down to calm Saeki. "Try not to be too angry with your cousin, I will chase him to the ends of the earth if I have to. It seems he has entered a rebellious phase. I don't think he means to hurt you or cause you problems. I feel he simply wants to stand on his own prowess and power. That is just my reasoning of his abrupt outburst. Up until now he was simply reacting and having fun... so please give me a little more time to convince him to return to his family."<i></i>

Sharingan and Sanryoukyogan Kuro sped off following the dispersed air, and minutely disturbed vegetation, once he stopped moving he would truly be hard to find but for now he was as easy as tracking a baby sandwyrm.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The green leaves and plants shifting in front of the two bodies Kuro had sent, chakra signatures not being present or visible, the only signs of movement was quick and slight movement of grass, leaves, plants and fruits.

"I.. I know.." Saeki said with a hesitant grim on her face. She seemed lost and alone, grasping at straws with her him, she held her own arms together in a crossed fashion. Looking to the side and down to the ground it didn't seem like she knew what to make of herself at this point. "Do what you have to Toraono Kuro.." She said with a hesitating at every breath she took and every word she uttered.

"You lack not of courage it seems!" the sound echoed through the forest only it was hear-able only by the two bodies sent by Kuro.
Quickly and within seconds of the words being spoken a big ball of dark enveloping chakra going smaller and smaller for every inch it moved towards Sharigan and Sanryoukyogan Kuro. Hitting in between them, every thing it hit was swallowed away, like vorpal blade ultimately removing everything it touched. Trees and plants in it's way vanished like it never existed, making the upper and lower part of all that it removed fall down, trees fell and plants withered in it's wake. Ahead Urrioma wasn't visible except a dark misty fog ever slipping away moving at almost lightning speed.
An attempt to confuse and distort his escape? Or a trickery of the mind all in all? Regardless he has shown aggression, but was it intentional to not hit? Or did he simply miss?

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sharingan Kuro smirked as the beast decided to display his powers well two could play at that game and he didn't need to destroy an oasis to make it happen. Sanryokyougan Kuro took a meditative seated stance as he literally summoned the gates of divine protection to seal the entire area within their site against entry and exit so that Urrioma would have to destroy one of the mystic gates to leave and thereby give away his location. It wasn't that he couldn't sneak around them. It was simply that Kuro wagered the poor misguided monstrosity had too much pride to let even a massive jutsu such as this one cause him a problem. Sharingan Kuro followed the path of destruction left by the obviously planned miss and then began to reassert his tracking of his target by the disturbed air currents, leaves, foliage, and insects. "It seems you did not heed my warning about pride, it can make even the most graceful and skilled, awkward targets."<i></i>

Demon Kuro did his best to comfort Saeki as his other two sides made off to track and corner her cousin, he was proving to be truly obstinate and full of pride. He had but to continue his effort to make him understand himself. Tugging the threads of pride that Umorri was leaving available wasn't going to be easy but then again few things in this world were. Sharingan Kuro leapt to an area reasonably clear of trees and debris, if Umorri wanted to attack he would give him the biggest opening possible. He would not use his destructive prowess instead he would invoke his hypnosis. All he needed was for Umorri to be looking at him and his ocular powers would implant the thought "Attack your hunter..." It was the easiest way to get him to reveal himself and once he did he would either accept or dodge the attack so that he could place a seal upon him making him trackable no matter where he went.

MFT
WC: 330

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Tsk!" the sound of Urrioma could be heard through the darkened forests as he was seen dropping down in front of the gates standing in his path of getting away.
"You continue being in my way Toranono" The name of the enemy in his words was said in a spiteful and disrespecting manner. He turned and faced him.
"I'll have to destroy you at this rate.." His words trailed into silence as his eyes closed as he took a deep breath, holding it in while he prepared what appeared to be a powerful jutsu inside of his mind.
But then suddenly-
"ENOUGH!"
The shaking of trees, the leaves in mid air, the sound of movement, the very breath of every living being in the vicinity stopped in an instant.
The ground shook as what could only be felt as steps being taken, the shaking was silent, but heart wrecking as every nook and cranny of the oasis and forests was in deep silence.
A gulp was heard from Urrioma as his eyes perched and widened in blatant fear, a deep breath exhumed from Saeki, as if a great relief suddenly fell over her mind and body.
The sense of a great, ancient and strong power was closing in, every little step came in quick succession of another, one with attuned senses would quickly realize it was a quadrupedal creature, clearly not human, and with every step it felt like a tiny earthquake was happening right below them shaking the entire area they were in.

As the steps grew ever closer, Saeki turned to Kuro and smiled brightly, her eyes welling up in tears. "She-sh-she's here!"

[I'll let you react quickly at Saeki's words, you can move like normal, but it appears that Urrioma is stuck dead in his whole entire body, like he's being held in place by some unknown force]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Demon Kuro was comforting Saeki as Sharingan Kuro convinced his prey to give him an obvious opening since he could not track his chakra and even the remnants of his movement were all but dust on the wind he bet it all on Urrioma not being able to resist looking into his hunter's eyes to see where he should not be to avoid detection. The hypnosis worked as it should have, it was not strong enough to make him yield or do something he obviously did not want to do. No only a true sharingan of the highest order could accomplish that and even then it required life or death energies which Kuro was not in a position to exert. No he had to get Urrioma to reveal himself by tricking him into doing what he wanted to do most. Display his superiority... Kuro was ready to revive and repair his Sharingan body if need be but he had believed he would be able to dodge any attack used against him since he had invoked the will in Urrioma to attack. Then everything about him ceased movement. Kuro was a master of kinetic energy but even he had never been able to make every particle of air in an area completely stop molecular movement. Saeki and his bodies could move and shy of sandwyrm rampage Kuro would have done everything he could to keep moving against whatever was approaching as Urrioma was somehow grasped by a force that could hold him without revealing the location of where the force was originating. Saeki was crying but seemed to be calm as she uttered "She-sh-she's here!" Kuro had lived a life where women ruled just about everything so he could only imagine whom Saeki was talking about as all his bodies replied at once. (((WHO is here?)))

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the steps grew closer the hearts and mind shook for every step, it was like an echo in the minds of those whom would bear witness to what would happen next, as a show of ultimate power, a reveal of potential danger that could come from whatever was approaching. Saeki's legs and body stopped shaking, she seemed calm, and eased at heart as the steps grew closer.

Suddenly Sharingan Kuro saw Urrioma's eyes widen, like a revelation had just elevated into his mind, as if his entire life flashed before his very eyes, and after a few seconds, his eyes shut tight as he fell slowly and silently to the ground. Was he dead, or just knocked out? One could ponder, there were no apparent lifesigns upon first looking at him. He was still, like a dead carcass caught in an animal trap.

As Sharingan Kuro witnessed that, the steps grew closer to Demon Kuro and as a deep sensation approached Kuro could feel his neck could turn to witness the awe inspiring display of will and Nature chakra control as the plants and rocks moved to the side around a circular shape which seemed to be on approached from their side of the small oasis, in the center of the shape it appeared to be what resembled a Lioness, yet massively larger and far more calm and subtle in her movements, like a deep intellect resonated within the mighty feline head of hers, her calming gaze swept across their surroundings and then rested upon Demon Kuro himself.

As she approached a calming sensation would sweep over Demon Kuro and her words would echo inside his mind like her very footstep.
"Urrioma has been dealt with, Saeki has been calmed, whom might you be?"

Her words echoed in his mind as he felt all his bodies be enabled to walk and move again like normal.
This was the movement of truth, the defining moment that would show if worth is truly displayed through action and words.
"Speak.."

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro found himself on his knees before the massive force of chakra before him dwarfing his own like a star would dwarf a moon. "I am known as Toraono Kuro... forgive me I know no title to call you by so I will simply say "Heavenly Lioness", and hope not to offend but I must ask you. Was it necessary to slay Saeki's cousin? She was sent to retrieve him and for him to be killed lest he was a true criminal feels a bit harsh. I was under the impression that he was simply meant to be restrained so he could be brought home."<i></i>

Each of Kuro's aspects relaxed their senses not because they couldn't use them moreso because they were overwhelmed by the presence of her energies and her actual mass of mental energies.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The circular white light surrounding the Lioness shaped animal standing in front of Kuro began to fade revealing the true face of the being standing in front of him.
DarkWhiteTiger_zps122afa43.png

Appearance
She has white striped fur, yellow glowing colored eyes, and her size is only two times that of a normal sized tiger. Upon her long tail, are golden trinkets similar to that of golden rings, and the same can be found upon each ankle. One of the more distinguishing features of this beautiful tiger is her completely transparent claws resembling that of glass. Yet these claws are much stronger than even the strongest of metals so they shouldn't be mistaken as only a frivolous aesthetic.

Her eyes stared intensely at Kuro as her words echoed.
"Are you questioning my actions?"
She asked with a curious tone to the sound. It seemed as if she didn't even care that he mistook her for a Lioness.
"Urrioma's mind has become twisted through the exposure to the human world, his mind and body is sealed for now, he is nothing but a dangling ragdoll."
her voice seemed unfiltered, yet with a hint of parental warmth.
"I am reading his and Saeki's memories of this encounter, you seem to be capable sort and yet strangely in tune with the nature around you."
She leaned forward looking into Kuro's eyes, her faint glowing yellow eyes staring into his very soul.
"Have we met before?"
She had a curious gaze and sound about her, like was genuinely curious.

Saeki remained quiet as a slight smile appeared on her face.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she delved into Kuro's eyes they would produce and aspect Hyakujuuonouu, the demonbeast king from which Kuro was the nephew of and from whence he gained his inhuman abilities. She would know Hyakujuuonouu rather well as one of the untamed and truly battle driven demonbeasts of ancient times. Yes she had met a part of Kuro before but she could easily ascertain Kuro was truly awestruck. "I apologize Goddess in white. My sense of him felt as if his life had been snuffed out for being disobedient and I was saddened that I had failed to aid Saeki to the letter of my word. Knowing that he is simply sealed eases my mind, and no Goddess in white; I personally have never met you before because indeed I would remember although my patron uncle may have for I sense he has no urge to fight you, and that is a blessing in and of itself. My demonbeast side can often give the wrong impression to those sensitive to power as I suspect you are. Forgive me for believing you to be a Heavenly Lioness instead of the White Goddess you are. I meant you no offense."<i></i>

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
DarkWhiteTiger_zps122afa43.png

Listening closely, she blinked and leaned back.
"Quit your groveling, Demon Kuro, you have shown me already what you are capable of."
A faint scent appeared from below as a large scroll surfaced, beneath it a rock pushed it up above the surface.
She maintained her stare at Kuro yet from a little further than before.

"Tell me, Demon Kuro, in front of me, Hidega, the lord and protector of all my kin. What do you seek?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back