Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sign on the dotted line, please [registration topic][closed]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke's office description said:
His spacious office consisted of two levels: his office and conjoined research lab. The first level had wall to wall shag carpeting, a monitored intrusion alarm, central air conditioning, red and white potted camellia flowers, and a very nice view considering it was a corner office on the first floor. Upon entering the room, one will notice two brown and beige sectional couches against the near left and right corners of the room. No doubt meant to seat the many staff members that made daily visits to the office, or so he liked to believe. His potted camellia flowers sat on the windowsill while the wall behind his desk held all of his commendations and awards. Minus one or two differences, the left and right side of the office and the furniture seemed to be completely symmetrical.

Against the right wall after the couch came two five-drawer filing cabinets followed by a large white oak bookshelf, another two filing cabinets, a display case filled with medical supplies, and to the far right corner of the room was the entrance to the basement level. The same description could be used for the left side of the office except for the fact that the far left corner of the room near his desk was a pantry which housed all his snacks and goodies to satisfy his sweet tooth.

Sitting at his desk, Daisuke finished reviewing several proposals from the staff and trainees, which he had asked for through a suggestion box placed outside his office. Some members suggested more pay, other suggestions were obviously in jest, though the majority of the slips were petty and insignificant selfish requests. He sighed just then with a smile, happy to have these petty problems are compared to the pressure of the mission he had just returned from a few days ago. The events were still fresh in his mind, but he preferred not to discuss them with anyone at the moment. A day after his return, he sent a letter to his pupil requesting his presence today so that their relationship could be documented and so that he could officially welcome him into the medical corps. He also gave instructions to the receptionists in the lobby to send Junko to him when he arrived.

Getting a bit parched, the chief rose from his chair and grabbed some iced tea from the miniature refrigerator and a pack of chocolate chip cookies from the pantry. "If he received my message a few days ago, then he should be here shortly. I wonder how he has been since I’ve been away?", he thought as he sat back down and started going through a few more suggestions. As usual, his open-door policy was in effect as he left the door wide open for anyone to enter. Though, since it’s initiation, not many have ever bothered to take advantage of the policy. Still, he had hope that someone would seize the opportunity. An hour went pass and by then he finished a majority of his minor assignments. Working fast was something he liked to pride his self on and when he looked at the clock, he realized that Junko’s appointment was almost about to begin. He straightened up the office a bit and placed out a few different refreshments along with the appropriate paperwork to make him a mednin trainee under Daisuke’s tutelage.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Sign on the dotted line, please [registration topic]

Junko was out early. Sitting at the top of a tree viewing the magnificent Lightning Country. Junko closed his eyes as he soon realized he would have to lose this laid back manner due to some important business that had to be taken care of. "I wonder how was Daisukes Senseis mission. I havent seen him since our first training session." Junko opened his eyes and stretched before leaping from the tree. Junko had a small smirk on his face as he thought back on that training session they had. "Well I should be making my way." "I wonder if he had to use his curse seal on his mission?" Junko put his hands in his pockets as he walked towards the medical corporations. As Junko arrived in Aesculapium he immediately spotted the building he was suppose to go to. As Junko arrived at the front desk a beautiful receptionist was conducting some sort of paperwork. "Hello, My name is Junko." "Hi, Junko Yea go right on back towards the left you can't miss it. Mr.Daisuke is waiting for you."

Junko nodded as he continued on to Daisukes office. Junko arrived to the open office noticing his senseis office seemed quite luxurious. Flowers were displayed with two brown and beige sectional counches. Junko eyebrows raised with a smile as he greeted his sensei. "Hi, Daisuke Sensei. nice office you have here. As Junko continued walking in he noticed some paperwork with cookies on his desk and the magnificent view his office had. Junko took a seat on one of the couches as he thought. "I told my self that I would have to lose this laid back manner, but this place purpose seems as if its made for laying back." "So Daisuke Sensei you wanted to meet with me and by the way those cookies seem like they could be dangerous. Would you mind if try a few out for you? To make sure it's not poisonious of course." Junko smiled as he felt as if he could joke with his sensei.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Before too long, his pupil had arrived and Daisuke could not help but have a smile on his face when he looked up. "Junko, it’s great to see you. Please come in and took a load off.", he said inviting in the student. He listened to Junko’s musings about being a potential taste tester to which the chief could only reply playfully, "Now what kind of sensei would I be if I allowed you to take such a risk on my behalf." He then rose from his desk and reached into his pantry, pulling out another pack of cookies and added them to his big plate. "I hope he's been well. His sense of humor is as sharp as ever so maybe things are going well? I'll talk with him seriously after the interview." he thought.

His notorious sweet tooth meant that Daisuke always had snacks ready at a moments notice. "I sent for you because I wanted to make our arrangement official and because I wanted to know how you’ve been doing since I left." he said, bringing over the big plate of cookies and placing them on the table in front of them. He returned to his wide desk to retrieve the proper paperwork and to the mini refrigerator to get to glasses of milk.

"I really think once the papers our sighed then we can really sink our teeth into your training. You’re making the right choice by joining the medical field. You won’t believe the benefits we can offer you. So, Let’s get started with this job interview." he said, placing the milk near the cookies and the papers off to the side. It was a simply formality really since all potential medics in training had to be interviewed, but Junko already had a leg up as he was the pupil of a chief. "Please state your name, date of birth, and age for the record."

[MFT]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Now what kind of sensei would I be if I allowed you to take such a risk on my behalf."

Junko hit himself on the chest twice to make a thumping sound. "That risk looks tasty and besides, the ninja world is full of risk." Junko smiled as he liked his sensei's since of humor. Daisuke rose from his desk and made his way to his pantry. Junkos eyebrows seemed to rise due to his curiosity. "I wonder what he's grabbing." As a pack of cookies was retrieved from his pantry, Junko eyes seemed to widen in amazement. "Now that big plate is what you call a snack!".

"I sent for you because I wanted to make our arrangement official and because I wanted to know how you’ve been doing since I left."

"Oh O.K. Well let's see. I have been doing quite well since you left sensei. I have Mastered several moves, Completed two classes, and have did a mission of my own that involved delivery. I should be graduating from the academy soon sensei and I can't wait. My body and mind seems to be changing by the day. Last but not least my arm feels perfect since our training exercise."
Junko grabbed a cookie as Daisuke placed cookies, milk, and paperwork on the table in front of him.

"I really think once the papers our sighed then we can really sink our teeth into your training. You’re making the right choice by joining the medical field. You won’t believe the benefits we can offer you. So, Let’s get started with this job interview."

Junko bit into the cookie and his mind slightly drifted away. "That's a good cookie!" "Sensei if sinking our teeth in my training is as good as me sinking my teeth into this cookie then I will gladly sign." Junko finished his cookie and took a few sips of milk giving him a milk Mustache. "Aaaaahh now that's good!" Junko picked up a pen and clicked it once. "Alright I'm ready.

"Please state your name, date of birth, and age for the record."

Junko began to write in his neatest handwriting possible. 
Name:Tsuyoshi Junko 
Date of birth: year 2000
"Sorry sensei I don't know my actual birth day and month." Junko concentrated at the work at hand vigorously. "This will change my life forever."

[Mft]
[WC:398]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Oh, no need to worry about the exact details. I just needed to make sure you were of the appropriate age. So, now comes the plethora of questions all medics in training have to go through. Afterwards, I’ll discuss with you how things will go in detail. I’ll list off the questions. " he said as he began going through the appropriate questioning. It was standard procedure of course as having medical training in the wrong hands could cause problems for the ninja of cloud. After that boring segment, Daisuke wanted to get back on track with his relationship with his pupil. There were issues more pressing in the chief’s mind, like establishing a stronger connection with Junko, developing a way to train Junko’s powers while keeping his rational mind in full control, and progress his knowledge and rank in the medical field.

"It’s good to know that you are progressing so well in your studies. I expect nothing less from my pupil. As for your personal missions, keep doing them as it is your personal revenue. Next, you have to prove to me that you’re medic material. I already know you are, but still. I need to know that you have mastered and applied all the knowledge that the academy could ever offer you. After you pass your genin exam, I’ll know that are truly ready for the training I have instore for you."

Interview questions:
1. Tell me why you want to work here?

2. What are your goals for the future, in general?

3. What is your greatest strength?

4. What is your greatest weakness?

5. Describe yourself.

6. Describe your career goals for the medical field. Ex: you expect to be a chief one day and specialize in two or three different subjects.

7. Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?

8. How do you handle pressure?

9. How would you handle it if your boss was wrong?

10. Is there a type of work environment you prefer? EX: out in the field or in the hospital.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Oh, no need to worry about the exact details. I just needed to make sure you were of the appropriate age. So, now comes the plethora of questions all medics in training have to go through. Afterwards, I’ll discuss with you how things will go in detail. I’ll list off the questions.

"I hope this part doesn't take too long." Junko nodded to show he understood and listened to the first question."

"Tell me why you want to work here?"

"I would like to work within the medical corporation to further my education in the studies of healing and to enhance my abilities as a shinobi."</B><i></i>

"What are your goals for the future, in general?"

"My goal for the future is actually quite simple. I intend to become a well rounded ninja within the Lightning Country and help those who need a extra hand."<i></i>

"What is your greatest strength?"

"My greatest strength is my analytical skills that enables me to analyze situations and choose the best possible move to make for battle or even communication."<i></i>

"What is your greatest weakness?"

"Hhmmmm. My greatest weakness. I believe my greatest weakness is not knowing my weakness. I say this because if you don't know your weakness how can you target it to improve it or enhance it in order to form the weakness into a strength."

"Describe yourself."

"Well me as a person is very calm, cool, and collective. Calm meaning I try to stay settled unless a predicament cause me to act out. Cool meaning I'm pretty much laid back and like to observe things and sometimes joke around. Collective meaning that as I collect information from my cool or observation mind set I use that information to my choosing."<i></i>

"Describe your career goals for the medical field."

"My career goal for the medical field is to obtain the highest Rank possible and to take my obtained experience to possibly even become  Raikage."<i></i>

"Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?"

"It doesn't matter to me. Within a team I can follow order or even give them if needed to and if I was working alone I could easily succeed in a mission based on my abilities."<i></i>

"How do you handle pressure?"

"So far I think I handle pressure quite well, seeing that I was going to risk my life to test too see if a cookie was poisonous." Junko had a small smile on his face after that response.

"How would you handle it if your boss was wrong? "

"It depends on the situation. If my boss was wrong about a minor situation that wouldn't effect anything then I would attempt to correct him or her a few times and give a simple explanation. If its a major situation then I would give more then one explanation and try as much as I could to convince him or her."<i></i>

"Is there a type of work environment you prefer?"

"I don't prefer any type work environment specifically."<i></i>

"It’s good to know that you are progressing so well in your studies. I expect nothing less from my pupil. As for your personal missions, keep doing them as it is your personal revenue. Next, you have to prove to me that you’re medic material. I already know you are, but still. I need to know that you have mastered and applied all the knowledge that the academy could ever offer you. After you pass your genin exam, I’ll know that are truly ready for the training I have instore for you."

<B>"yes sir." Junko felt relieved as he finished the questions and could move on. "So what's next Daisuke Sensei?"

[MFT]
[WC:614]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The chief took a look at the answers his pupil provided him and nodded to show his approval. Junko’s answers seemed both ambitious and honest, which were some of the qualities he was looking for in a student. He grinned and took a few cookies back to back before sipping on his milk. "Excellent. Excellent, now these are the official papers that you’ll need to sign. Just sign your initials, print your name, or sign your signature where I tell you to and we’ll be all squared away. Now it takes time for your information to be processed. You’ll receive the title of medic in training or ‘MiT’ after you have passed your exam. In the meantime, I’m going to base your medical training on which two divisions you would like to be apart of. As I told you before, there are three hospital divisions: research, surgery, and general practice. The other three divisions are more like outer village side jobs: The Sentou Henkan, The Harvesters, and The Youritsu. " he explained, showing Junko exactly where he needed to initial, print, and sign. Thus making the student his official pupil. There was no turning back now. "Welcome to the medical branch, Junko. You are hereby given the rank of medic in training."

Part of being a medic meant that he would have to teach Junko the basics about first aid and such, but more importantly he wanted to know in which direction Junko wanted to go with his future career. There were a plethora of subjects to cover with Junko, all of which he would write down for his pupil to read at a later time. "So which two did you choose? And please understand that from here on out, it won’t be a difficult journey." The training would begin immediately, but first Daisuke had to see where Junko's head was focused most. He would probably start with the basics first.
After you pass your Genin exam said:
Please link this topic to your MiT banner request. You can request your banner change in the Admin Request area linked here.

Subjects to be covered in no particular order:
Medic training:

teach specialties based on division choices,

teach him the basics: CPR, first aid, how to treat various wounds or injuries,

teach ranked based medical jutsus, for the survival of his patients...and his self,

supervise several of Junko’s hospital rounds,

send him on various D, then C-ranked missions, (some medical based)

General ninja training: all of which revolve around taijutsu in one way or another

discover Junko’s natural affinity,

train him in his basic elemental affinity and try to discover a second affinity,

teach Junko about advanced elements available to him,

teach him about various shinobi abilities and styles observed during missions,

help him create personalized weapons unique to him,

when he’s around jounin level, discuss a possible kinjutsu,

inform him about the existence of summoning contract(s),

given him a cursed seal if he wants one

talk about various ninja equipment he should keep on him at all times, and

learn (vulgar) Ancient Kumogakurian for purposes of secret conversation.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Excellent. Excellent, now these are the official papers that you’ll need to sign. Just sign your initials, print your name, or sign your signature where I tell you to and we’ll be all squared away. Now it takes time for your information to be processed. You’ll receive the title of medic in training or ‘MiT’ after you have passed your exam. In the meantime, I’m going to base your medical training on which two divisions you would like to be apart of. As I told you before, there are three hospital divisions: research, surgery, and general practice. The other three divisions are more like outer village side jobs: The Sentou Henkan, The Harvesters, and The Youritsu. "

Junko quickly signed were Daisuke indicated in numerous of locations. "I can't wait to begin as a MiT." Junko bit into another cookie and decided to follow it up with some of the delicious milk on the table. "Aaaahhh. That's good!

"Welcome to the medical branch, Junko. You are hereby given the rank of medic in training."

"Woooh! I love that title already."

"So which two did you choose? And please understand that from here on out, it will be a difficult journey"

"The Sentou Henkan and The Youritsu. I think that's the locations which I would like to be. I would like to assist the ANBU and Main Branch on missions. I haven't really traveled much in my life and I think I could use these missions to view the world. For a moment I thought about surgery on bodies to protect and learn information, but I'm pretty uncomfortable with the simple thought of surgery. Don't get me wrong though I would still love to learn different surgery techniques for emergencies."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Daisuke continued to enjoy his cookies and milk, sand as his pupil, as he listened to Junko’s career choices. It was simply and to the point, which Daisuke preferred. "I see. So I’ll make a note that you will be doing general practice in medicine, you’ll be joining the Youritsu initially and later on you’ll join the Sentou Henkan." Daisuke could certainly understand why Junko chose what he did. After all, he tried to do the same thing. Still, it would take time before the anbu would come knocking and the basics were more crucial to learn as a MiT. "And emergency surgery as a specialty. Okay, this should be simple. I guess we should start by discussing first aid. Any questions before we begin?", he said getting up to get more snacks.

[* Daisuke will wait and answer any questions]

"First aid is emergency aid or treatment given to someone injured, suddenly ill, etc., before regular medical services arrive or can be reached. There are three key points for first aid: 1. preserve life, which is self explanatory. Just try to keep the patient live. 2. Prevent further harm, in which you do what you should do whatever is neccessary to ensure that the patient is not exposured to further harm. An example would be moving a patient away from a crash site. 3. Promote recovery: first aid also involves trying to start the recovery process from the illness or injury, and in some cases might involve completing a treatment, such as in the case of applying a plaster to a small wound. First aid training also involves the prevention of initial injury and responder safety, and the treatment phases. Lets start by focusing on the ABC’s of first aid. " he said taking a break to summon up a clone to copy notes down as he did previously.

"ABC stands for Airway, Breathing, and Circulation. ‘Attention must first be brought to the airway to ensure it is clear. Obstruction (choking) is a life-threatening emergency. Following evaluation of the airway, a first aid attendant would determine adequacy of breathing and provide rescue breathing if necessary. Assessment of circulation is now not usually carried out for patients who are not breathing, with first aiders now trained to go straight to chest compressions (and thus providing artificial circulation) but pulse checks may be done on less serious patients. As always, I’ll give you notes and provide you with books from my bookshelf regarding these subjects. "

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"I see. So I’ll make a note that you will be doing general practice in medicine, you’ll be joining the Youritsu initially and later on you’ll join the Sentou Henkan. And emergency surgery as a specialty. Okay, this should be simple. I guess we should start by discussing first aid. Any questions before we begin?"

"Sounds like a perfect plan to me and no sensei I don't have any question."

"First aid is emergency aid or treatment given to someone injured, suddenly ill, etc., before regular medical services arrive or can be reached. There are three key points for first aid: 1. preserve life, which is self explanatory. Just try to keep the patient live. 2. Prevent further harm, in which you do what you should do whatever is neccessary to ensure that the patient is not exposured to further harm. An example would be moving a patient away from a crash site. 3. Promote recovery: first aid also involves trying to start the recovery process from the illness or injury, and in some cases might involve completing a treatment, such as in the case of applying a plaster to a small wound. First aid training also involves the prevention of initial injury and responder safety, and the treatment phases. Lets start by focusing on the ABC’s of first aid. " 

"The medical branch is a pretty big deal. This branch is so big on learning that they still go over the letters of the alphabets."

"ABC stands for Airway, Breathing, and Circulation. ‘Attention must first be brought to the airway to ensure it is clear. Obstruction  is a life-threatening emergency. Following evaluation of the airway, a first aid attendant would determine adequacy of breathing and provide rescue breathing if necessary. Assessment of circulation is now not usually carried out for patients who are not breathing, with first aiders now trained to go straight to chest compressions (and thus providing artificial circulation) but pulse checks may be done on less serious patients. As always, I’ll give you notes and provide you with books from my bookshelf regarding these subjects. "

"I guess as a operation goes on it's a constant check of the patients breathing and body functions to prepare for the next surgical move. This sound like this may have me a little nervous at first sensei." 

Junko paid close attention to the teachings of his sensei. "Everything he's telling me I will end up needing in the future. Knowledge is indeed priceless."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Next up is CPR. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure, performed in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person in cardiac arrest. It is indicated in those who are unresponsive with no breathing or abnormal breathing. CPR involves chest compressions at least 5 cm (2 in) deep and at a rate of at least 100 per minute in an effort to create artificial circulation by manually pumping blood through the heart. In addition, the rescuer may provide breaths by either exhaling into the subject's mouth or nose or utilizing a device that pushes air into the subject's lungs. This process of externally providing ventilation is termed artificial respiration. Current recommendations place emphasis on high-quality chest compressions over artificial respiration; a simplified CPR method involving chest compressions only is recommended for untrained rescuers." he said reading from the textbook. He knew it would be a lot to memorize, but such was the life of a mednin.

He paused for a moment wondering if this was the correct way to go about teaching his pupil. Perhaps actions would speak louder than words, but he would hold off doing anything drastic until he had something rather spectacular to show him. In the meantime, it was back to reading. "CPR alone is unlikely to restart the heart; its main purpose is to restore partial flow of oxygenated blood to the brain and heart. The objective is to delay tissue death and to extend the brief window of opportunity for a successful resuscitation without permanent brain damage. CPR may succeed in inducing a heart rhythm which may be shockable. CPR is generally continued until the patient has a return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC) or is declared dead. When you’re on a mission, or even during an exam, the basics are most important. Perhaps your partner was knocked unconscious and can’t breath. Then it is your job to give him or her that small window of opportunity that could result in the damage or salvation of their brain. Healing jutsu are the same way. Any questions thus far? " , he asked, getting up to get even more snacks.

[mft]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"This is a wide load to think about at one time. I don't like this learning method much."

"Next up is CPR. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure, performed in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person in cardiac arrest. It is indicated in those who are unresponsive with no breathing or abnormal breathing. CPR involves chest compressions at least 5 cm (2 in) deep and at a rate of at least 100 per minute in an effort to create artificial circulation by manually pumping blood through the heart. In addition, the rescuer may provide breaths by either exhaling into the subject's mouth or nose or utilizing a device that pushes air into the subject's lungs. This process of externally providing ventilation is termed artificial respiration. Current recommendations place emphasis on high-quality chest compressions over artificial respiration; a simplified CPR method involving chest compressions only is recommended for untrained rescuers."

"I feel like it will be a very long time before he stops talking."

"CPR alone is unlikely to restart the heart; its main purpose is to restore partial flow of oxygenated blood to the brain and heart. The objective is to delay tissue death and to extend the brief window of opportunity for a successful resuscitation without permanent brain damage. CPR may succeed in inducing a heart rhythm which may be shockable. CPR is generally continued until the patient has a return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC) or is declared dead. When you’re on a mission, or even during an exam, the basics are most important. Perhaps your partner was knocked unconscious and can’t breath. Then it is your job to give him or her that small window of opportunity that could result in the damage or salvation of their brain. Healing jutsu are the same way. Any questions thus far?"

"I actually do have a question Sensei Daisuke, Do you think we could do our lessons from different aspects such as real experiences on missions, A diagram, or a model? We could still do the notes and I could review them overnight, but it's all up to you in the end. Teachers know the best interest at heart for students."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Well, he does have a point. Our first training session consisted of hands on training. Is that the type of teacher I should always be? I learn best while in the classroom, but that doesn’t mean he responses in quite the same way. Alright, a new training approach is in order, but what should I show him first? Perhaps how I can raise the dead? That might be fun to see." he thought, standing in front of the pantry yet again. This time he pulled out several candy bars consisting of nougat topped with caramel and peanuts, enrobed in milk chocolate. He would offer a few bars to Junko before stuffing the rest in his pocket.

"I understand your concerns. In truth, I don’t feel right teaching in this manner myself, but this is the best way I learn. When we go about learning a specialty, this will be the method we use, but I’ll make sure to have some type of visual presentation along with it. Still, I have to admit that this session is a bit stale. I have some mannequins and cadavers in my downstairs lab. I should teach you down there. While we’re at it, how about I show you how to raise the dead? Follow me. " he said nonchalantly. Raising the dead was a big step, but it was something he figured would get his student’s attention. He was killing two birds with one stone however, as it was time for him to prepare for the upcoming battle. He walked over the the far right side of his office near his desk and opened the steel door. He opened it as descended down to the lab.
Daisuke said:
Second level of his office 'Research lab' description:

Towards the far right corner of the room rested a steel door, made from his own chakra affinity, and possessed a seal which only reacted to Daisuke’s chakra. Once opened, a seven foot drop would land him on a footing in front of a large marble and granite staircase. The second level of his office consisted of an even more spacious basement level mezzanine loft design complete with a shag carpeted bedroom for when he decided to stay in the office, a fully stocked pantry, fully stocked supply closet, and both a fully functional laboratory and morgue each in a separate rooms.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stair case, one would currently be in the lounge and kitchen area. Cream lime wood panels covered the floor while a long kitchen counter lined itself with the wall. Two large pantries were placed perfectly in between the two gaps in the walled counters. One was packed with foods, fruits, and little vegetables while the other was packed with a large plethora of snacks. In the middle of the room stood a kitchen island with several stools and a sectional couch off near the wall.

To the left was Daisuke’s bedroom which consisted of a queen sized mattress, a night stand, mirror on the wall, one or two dressers containing spare clothes, and other hygiene products. To the far right of the stair case across the lounge and kitchen is another door which leads into his laboratory. The laboratory possesses all standard equipment which can be found anywhere else in the hospital and includes two supply closets. In here is where Daisuke does tests on clinical specimens in order to get information about the health of a patient as pertaining to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Finally, in the very far front of the stair case, is the morgue. Way past the kitchen and lounge behind two sealed doors is Daisuke’s personal morgue for storing his other paths when not in use. There are six drawers, though only five are / will be used at a time.

"Welcome to my lab. You’re one of the first ones to ever see it. My morgue is back here" he said, walking towards the room.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Daisuke reached into his pantry which contained a snack paradise. Daisuke offered Junko a candy bar or two and Junko refused the kind offer. "I'm alright sensei, I think if I keep eating I may go into a eating comma."

"I understand your concerns. In truth, I don’t feel right teaching in this manner myself, but this is the best way I learn. When we go about learning a specialty, this will be the method we use, but I’ll make sure to have some type of visual presentation along with it. Still, I have to admit that this session is a bit stale. I have some mannequins and cadavers in my downstairs lab. I should teach you down there. While we’re at it, how about I show you how to raise the dead? Follow me. "

Junko's spirit seemed to heighten as Daisuke was beginning to take a different approach for teaching. "Raise the dead! That will be awesome!" Junko immediately jump to his feet with signs of enthusiasm.  "I wonder were are we walking to? He just opened a secrete door apparently, let's see were this will take us." Junko and Daisuke traveled down a flight  of stairs that was located behind the door, resulting in visiting a whole new domain.

"Welcome to my lab. You’re one of the first ones to ever see it. My morgue is back here"

Junko was astonished as he viewed the well cleaned, organized, and spacious laboratory. "This is wonderful! I wish to have a Lab within my office too one day. It feels good to be welcome sensei. Shall we proceed with raising the dead now? I'm pretty hype about this special occasion."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Entering his personal morgue, Junko would notice that the ceiling was higher than the average room. This was because of the very large strange looking statute that protruded from the wall. While Junko, along with most people, would have no idea what they were actually staring at, the chief knew the truth. the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. This Statue takes the form of a blindfolded and shackled, giant humanoid demon, and protrudes from the ground in such a way that only it's torso and arms are visible above the ground. He was aware of the rumors, how the statue could suck out the lifeforce of weaker beings, and knew it to be true. After all, it happened to him.

He said, "Behold, my morgue. Here is where you’ll see the resurrection take place. Please have a seat on the couch next to the door. Make sure to stand back. And above all else, Do not tell anyone what you see here today or else...my morgue will become a little more crowded...with more people wanting to see how I do it. I don’t even have a ticket booth. " Walking over to the drawers, he pull one out only to reveal the body of a young man. An eighteen year old male, weighing around one hundred and fifty pounds laid flat on that table. The body was completely disfigured from the cause of death and now it was Daisuke time to put such a good man to use once again.

"After this I’ll help you study for a specialty in kinjutsu when you’re older. Now stand back" he said as he used his powers of gravity to lift the cadaver, place it on a stretcher, and wheel it over in front of the statue. Daisuke then hopped on top of the head and sat with his legs crossed. He put his hands together while bowing his head, and focused enough chakra to awaken the statue. While it didn’t move or make a sound, the mouth gain to seep out the black chakra outlined with a dark bluish tint. His concentration was unrelenting. His ambition unmatched, and his devotion unwavered. The dark chakra gathered around and engulfed the body in what seemed to be a demonic flame similar in appearance to the uchiha’s Amaterasu technique.

The view was spectacular to be sure. While the flames gave off no heat signature, it did give off a chilling presence. Daisuke concentrated even harder as the body began to heal. The color began to return to the cheeks, the skin grew lighter, the body grew warmer, the flesh reversed in decay and instead began to flourish. The dirt and rot from the corpses degenerated into nothingness and gave the corpse the appearance that the person was somehow still alive, thought the organs would suggest otherwise.

After a few minutes, Daisuke opened his eyes to reveal his crimson rinnegan and jumped down from the statue’s head. The flames and chakra ceased and the statue slept. Placing the body back on the stretcher, he moved back over to the morgue and summoned small and thin black rods made from his own chakra. He diligently placed the very thin rods into the corpse’s central nervous system, which integrates the information that it receives from, and coordinates the activity of, all parts of the bodies, within the brain and spinal cord. He then placed small rods into the peripheral nervous system, which connects the central nervous system (CNS) to the limbs and organs of the body. By doing this percess, he found it slightly more easier to control the body. After a few minutes, Daisuke focused hard in order to get the corpse to rise up from the table and say, "Hello, my pupil"

[1st path request] WC: 636
haseo2ndform-1.jpg

Name: Dashi / Fudo = god of fire / wisdom

Clan: Kaguya (Link here)
Known Epithets:

Date of Birth: The 5th of July

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 150 lbs
Dominant hand: Right

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Crimson red (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Neutral evil

Bloodline: Uchiha

Abilities:

0. Paramedic (medical branch) - here

1. Quick reaction - here

2. Willpower - here

3. Duelist - here

4. Jutsu Mastery - here

5. calm mind - here

6. hyperactive - here

7. healing factor - here

8. Fire - Chakra style - here

9.-11. Kinjutsu option (Rikudo Sennin) - here

Seventh outer path:
TRASanctuaryoftheScion3.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Wow! This laboratory is huge. It's as if we have traveled to a whole different building that has been hidden for decades. This rooms ceiling has an even higher magnitude then his office which was quite spacious it's self." As Junko carefully examined the room, a strange statue seemed to grasp his attention. "Now what is this strange object?"

"Behold, my morgue. Here is where you’ll see the resurrection take place. Please have a seat on the couch next to the door. Make sure to stand back. And above all else, Do not tell anyone what you see here today or else...my morgue will become a little more crowded...with more people wanting to see how I do it. I don’t even have a ticket booth. "

Junko realized that this would be a big jutsu, so he took a seat near the door as instructed. "I wouldn't dare tell anyone sensei. Let the show begin!" Daisuke made his way towards a drawer and retrieved a body of a male with skin that seemed to have lost all of it's natural color. "It's a dead body. I wonder what will allow him to pull of this resurrection."

"After this I’ll help you study for a specialty in kinjutsu when you’re older. Now stand back"

"That sounds like a good plan to me!" Junko stayed back as he was ready to feast his eyes upon Daisukes great jutsu. Daisuke placed the body on a stretcher and wheeled it over in front of the mysterious statue. "Their is something up with that statue most definitely." Daisuke hopped onto the statue and sat with his legs crossed with his hands together, as if he was focusing. A dark chakra seemed to seep from the statues mouth, covering over the body 
 as if the malicious chakra was engulfing it.

"This is amazing! The body is healing! The color of the body is actually returning!" Junko smiled, thinking to himself that what he was seeing was unbelievable. Once Daisuke opened his eyes Junko eyes widened. "He poses those eyes! Within my chakra class I was told of those special eyes that's part of a kinjutsu."

"There exists four Dojutsus, or also known as Eye types, three of them originate from Kekkei Genkai, these tend to be relatively common in the Shinobi world, they are known as Hyuuga, Uchiha and Tsuchimikado, the third one though is the rarest of the three. The last Dojutsu is a Kinjutsu, their are commonly recognized by their eyes having circles all around in their eyes."

"I guess this is sensei Daisukes special kenjutsu." The chakra flow soon stop as Daisuke jumped from the statue, retrieving numerous rods, and placing them in central points on the resurrected body. Junko walked closer in astonishment and in some what disbelief. The revived corpse soon rose from the table and said "Hello my pupil."

Junko was filled with excitement. "This is unbelievable! Sensei how? I just realize I will be learning this! When will I begin?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Wow, that took more out of me than I thought. It’s so diffucult to do and I don’t even know if it was a successful experiment yet. I can’t feel my supposed split consciousness. I guess only time will tell.", he thought as he mentally instructed the body to lay back down to the drawer. Once it did, Daisuke would form a quick hand sign and have the body shut down so to help save his energy. Junko seemed to have enjoyed what he witnessed and that’s when he remembered that he had been taught about various kinjutsus which Junko might not have known about. Now what type of teacher would Daisuke be if he didn’t entrust such useful information to his pupil.

Turning towards Junko, he answered his question saying, "We will begin now, though you won’t be able to do something like this just yet. Since you’ve just witnessed an experimental rinnegan jutsu, I might as well teach you about the other kinjutsus as well. There are many different ways to raise the dead. Hell, the dark sages made it into an art form. " As he did in standard practice, he summoned a clone to help take notes while he pulled over a very large white board with dry eraser markers in different colors.

"Kinjutsu by definition are forbidden jutsu, but in Cloud this is now completely legal as long as you get the sugery at the hospital or your register yourself as a kinjutsu user. Failure to do so means the anbu will be after you. They will assume that you got it through illegal means like hurting or killing the innocent. Anyway, I’m going to teach you the same way Kushin-sama taught me and our colleagues. Let’s start with the Abomination's. According to kushin-sama, this kinjutsu controls curse seals and even utilize them in different and unheard of ways. Kushin-sama happens to be a user of this kinjutsu. He said, ‘Cursed seals make their users jutsu evil, empowers them and abominations can harness these powers more capably than most shinobi. They're even able to harness different aspects of the different seals to empower them in different ways. This is a kinjutsu which we're still working on trying to manage to create in the operating theatre. We know that to gain this kinjutsu someone needs to firstly have a cursed seal, and then something happens to do with that. I'll be having one of you helping me conduct experiments in regards to this in the future as I myself have this kinjutsu and we can use my body to figure it out." he said as he wrote down the main points on the large whiteboard.

He then pulled out another cadaver and activated his own curse seal to bring the point home. He walked over to the body and placed his hand over the chest, pushing some of his chakra into the body. When he removed his hand, there was the gaia seal. "Feel free to play with the cadaver as I continue. Familiarize yourself with the anatomy. Remember that you’ll be multi-tasking. Don’t forget to wear gloves. " Whether the body was of a man or woman, the chief didn’t notice. Whatever Junko saw was what he would get.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"We will begin now, though you won’t be able to do something like this just yet. Since you’ve just witnessed an experimental rinnegan jutsu, I might as well teach you about the other kinjutsus as well. There are many different ways to raise the dead. Hell, the dark sages made it into an art form. " 

"I only herd a few details on kenjutsu within my chakra basics class, but from the looks of it, this is on a whole different level then I thought." Junko mind was now completely set and ready to listen to some new information.

"Kinjutsu by definition are forbidden jutsu, but in Cloud this is now completely legal as long as you get the sugery at the hospital or your register yourself as a kinjutsu user. Failure to do so means the anbu will be after you. They will assume that you got it through illegal means like hurting or killing the innocent. Anyway, I’m going to teach you the same way Kushin-sama taught me and our colleagues. Let’s start with the Abomination's. According to kushin-sama, this kinjutsu controls curse seals and even utilize them in different and unheard of ways. Kushin-sama happens to be a user of this kinjutsu. He said,‘Cursed seals make their users jutsu evil, empowers them and abominations can harness these powers more capably than most shinobi. They're even able to harness different aspects of the different seals to empower them in different ways. This is a kinjutsu which we're still working on trying to manage to create in the operating theatre. We know that to gain this kinjutsu someone needs to firstly have a cursed seal, and then something happens to do with that. I'll be having one of you helping me conduct experiments in regards to this in the future as I myself have this kinjutsu and we can use my body to figure it out.’"<i></i>

"This is glorious! This must be only the beginning of these Kenjutsu. I bet that with years of training once could even excel the kenjutsu's strength." Daisuke wrote down key points of his teachings and began start Junko with another task. "He just activated his curse seal! Will it be more hand to hand combat?" Junko's hands slightly trembled with the thought of another exhilarating battle. "He's retrieving another body."

"Feel free to play with the cadaver as I continue. Familiarize yourself with the anatomy. Remember that you’ll be multi-tasking. Don’t forget to wear gloves. "

"Dead bodies usually isn't my cup of milk, it makes me feel uncomfortable, but I guess I have to get use to them anyway." Sliding on a pare of gloves Junko began to analyze the dead body. "Female, multiple slight bruises around the  neck and face. Seems that this person was in quite a dispute. I better start familiarizing my self of anatomy." Junko mind was set on the task at hand. Even though the subject was a woman, and this was Junkos first time seeing a females private areas, he didn't think of anything demoralizingly provocative because it would be disrespectful to the deceased. "Sensei With these abominations so to speak, can they possibly focus all their curse seals power into one attribute? I know that these curse seals effect stamina, agility, Taijutsu, genjutsu, ninjutsu, and chakra, but could everything be focused only in stamina and Taijutsu?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Upon hearing Junko’s discomfort when around dead bodies, Daisuke had a brief memory of the Bear-Marsh war aftermath. He stood silent for a brief moment then continued on to say, "It never gets any easier, at least not for me. Anyway, since I’m teaching you about kinjutsus, you’ll need to know about the human anatomy. Anyway, here was I?" At that moment, he was going to ask if Junko had any questions thus far, but his pupil already had a question. He heard the question and thought it a valid one, but due to his inexperience he could only speculate.

"Well, I’m not an abomination so I could not tell you for certain. However, it would not surprise me at all if an abomination could in fact gain such control over their seals that they could begin to mix and match different power boosts. Making a sort of ‘custom seal’, but I have no proof or evidence to suggest such a thing. The only way to know for sure is to ask the sennin about that. Now, back to the lesson.", he said as he pulled out a candy bar from early and began to eat it.

Reading from his thorough notes he quoted his sennin yet again saying, "Chimera's. This kinjutsu is both the staple and the most difficult of kinjutsu for us to perform. They are formed by multiple kekkei genkai in a single body, yet we have different examples of how this works. Simply placing a Hyuuga or Uchiha eye in someone's socket for instance doesn't lead towards the user being able to gain Chimera capabilities, instead this gives them those different implants. With a Chimera you are making the person be able to act as though that clan was their own clan, that special abilities which can only be gained through physical attributes can be used, and multiple of them at once. You need to attach everything as it would be in a real member of that clan and this can be difficult and take hours of operating time. Before I allow anyone to perform Chimera operations they'll need to demonstrate complete knowledge of the different clans and what make them unique and how. They will need to have a mastery in human biology and know all the chakra points in each clans body."

He took a breath and added, "he was also working on the idea of constructing small chakra points within the eyes. Then Kitsune-san’s idea of chakra manipulation in combination with Keiji-san’s assistance and my rinnegan chakra can create a perfectly flawless pair of rinnegan eyes, but that’s a story for another day. Any questions thus far?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Chimera's. This kinjutsu is both the staple and the most difficult of kinjutsu for us to perform. They are formed by multiple kekkei genkai in a single body, yet we have different examples of how this works. Simply placing a Hyuuga or Uchiha eye in someone's socket for instance doesn't lead towards the user being able to gain Chimera capabilities, instead this gives them those different implants. With a Chimera you are making the person be able to act as though that clan was their own clan, that special abilities which can only be gained through physical attributes can be used, and multiple of them at once. You need to attach everything as it would be in a real member of that clan and this can be difficult and take hours of operating time. Before I allow anyone to perform Chimera operations they'll need to demonstrate complete knowledge of the different clans and what make them unique and how. They will need to have a mastery in human biology and know all the chakra points in each clans body."  

"Multiples of secrete techniques and family hidden jutsu all in one single person. It's quite an outstanding breakthrough, but it can't be as easy as it sounds."

"he was also working on the idea of constructing small chakra points within the eyes. Then Kitsune-san’s idea of chakra manipulation in combination with Keiji-san’s assistance and my rinnegan chakra can create a perfectly flawless pair of rinnegan eyes, but that’s a story for another day. Any questions thus far?"

"Well sensei, as I'm observing this body's muscle structure I have realized that their is only so much muscle a person may have. This theirfore creates a muscle capacity, So i was wondering, what are some of the effects on the body for obtaining a kinjutsu? If the effects exceed the muscle capacity limit without properly training of the body then I'm pretty sure the outcomes wouldn't be pretty. I remember that you mentioned the high stakes of obtaining a curse seal, so this must be on a whole different level correct? With that also said how does one go about choosing to obtain a kinjutsu with such high stakes?" 

Aside from learning kinjutsu, Junko realized that anatomy came a little natural to him because the study simply involved learning about the human body and how it worked. "It seems as if with the muscular system that if you exceed your muscle capacity due to extreme straining then you cause injuries upon yourself. A perfect example is when I began over stretching my muscles in my first training with Sensei Daisuke. I wonder if I can keep relating anatomy to pass experiences?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back